Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #101
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

Hei kaikki,

Thank you Spiralina for reminding us about the importance of good immune system...
I would like to add A.Vogels Echinaforce as good tool, for it activates and balances bodys own immunity system.
It also works to fungi.
Accordin lab tests it was best help against famous swine-flu...

And about smoking..
Here some cigar shops sell pure tobaggo plant in cigarette boxes and bulk stuff..
They look like normal cigarette but inside is pure virginia tobacco plant without any additive.
And yes, they go out if you dont suck enough
And yes, it tastes great...

My frends bring it to in our country from Europe but funny thing is that in the box and bags authoritys dont allow a word pure tobacco or no additives!!!
Also any normal retail shop cannot take them for sale because they are
bind by their contracts with larger corporations...

Peace..
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #102
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post

And about smoking..
Here some cigar shops sell pure tobaggo plant in cigarette boxes and bulk stuff..
They look like normal cigarette but inside is pure virginia tobacco plant without any additive.
And yes, they go out if you dont suck enough
And yes, it tastes great...

My frends bring it to in our country from Europe but funny thing is that in the box and bags authoritys dont allow a word pure tobacco or no additives!!!
Also any normal retail shop cannot take them for sale because they are
bind by their contracts with larger corporations...
Very interesting.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #103
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

I'm new to the whole scene here, but have looked into chemtrails lightly before.

I live in Australia, i havent seen any (i think) over brisbane, but i may not know what to look for.

Thanks for the wealth of information provided here, its giving me alot to think about.

One thing for sure tho, i knew without having come to this site, is the world today is sickening, full of greed and the growing obsession with the need to controll every aspect of people's lives. When will someone or something put their foot down and put a stop to this?
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:26 AM   #104
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaHawk View Post
I'm new to the whole scene here, but have looked into chemtrails lightly before.

I live in Australia, i havent seen any (i think) over brisbane, but i may not know what to look for.

Thanks for the wealth of information provided here, its giving me alot to think about.

One thing for sure tho, i knew without having come to this site, is the world today is sickening, full of greed and the growing obsession with the need to controll every aspect of people's lives. When will someone or something put their foot down and put a stop to this?

I'm grateful I don't live in Brisbane anymore, though I do remember one very severe chemtrail spraying over BrisVegas about 2 to 2/12 years ago, I remember telling people at work to take heaps of vitamins to conteract any ill effects, they just rolled their eyes at me and laughed as usual. Over the next 2 days everyone got a severe form of what the local media began calling a 'new strain of super-flu' which lasted for weeks and effected a huge percentage of the population.

It wasn't a common occurance though TigaHawk... its the only 100% obvious Chemtrails I remember seeing over a 7 years period I was there.. there may have been others.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #105
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I remember telling people at work to take heaps of vitamins to conteract any ill effects
Luminari,

I admire you that you took that step.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote