Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default my opinion...

I will keep this brief, because I could easily begin ranting.

If the bailout proposal, for the benefit of the most disgusting, criminal traitors in this nation's history, that we will all hear about Monday morning is executed, the United States of America is dead, de facto. The corrupt bankers and elite will be given the final cart blanche to rape and pillage the American populace, and will do so "ON OUR DIME". We will pay for it!!! This is the largest, most egregious, most vile criminal action ever enacted in the history of this nation!

Here's the flip side of the coin - it is also an act of desperation. The time was not right for this move. I firmly believe that. All the cards are not in the deck, not all of the pawns are in place, all of the players have not yet donned their costumes, the band is not fully warmed up. This does not lessen the danger, but it does mean that chances of failure are greater than they would have been if everything had been properly "set up". Sharpen you eyesight, complete your preparations, and be ready - the wave has crested and is prepared to crash ashore.

Thank you,

Z
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: my opinion...

I think it is funny that my money bailed out Goldman Sachs. There are still in business because of the money we gave them to continue their business. But, if I fail to make my mortgage payment, they will foreclose on me. True irony.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
I think it is funny that my money bailed out Goldman Sachs. There are still in business because of the money we gave them to continue their business. But, if I fail to make my mortgage payment, they will foreclose on me. True irony.
So right Q. Let me add one thing, they will foreclose on you, after the American people have ALREADY paid for the loan!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
Stephen

Quote:
I think it is funny that my money bailed out Goldman Sachs.
Yes, and these are the very same people that are AGAINST Welfare & Universal Health Care for people that truly need it.
It is ironic...and just sad.
BUT....Corporate Welfare? Now that is a whole new ball game.
Us 'little people' just do not understand....
Corporate Welfare is good for US.....sure...OK...
Old 09-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Let no one be fooled into thinking that this legislation was not written long ago, just like the Patriot Act was written well before the events of 9/11. And just as then, the language from the Administration is "sign it now, there is no time for debate, there is no time to read it, sign it now!" This is a fascist takeover of the American economy, just as the Patriot Act was, and is, a fascist takeover of the Bill of Rights.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

The "rush" on this reminds me of the Patriot Act, too. Save us by enslaving us. Makes no sense. Any thinking person sees this for what it is, the others I don't understand. What's losing your stock portfolio v. our children losing their futures?

I don't understand but I also feel strongly that TPTB are grasping now, making fast moves w/out thinking them through, are slipping. I'm watching more and more people starting to rub their eyes a bit, get a little angry, waking up. No, not a smart move by "them" at this time.

I'm interested to see what October brings. They need a new distraction.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i was at my son's soccer game this morning chatting about this to the other parents ,and their answers were something i've herd many times before."is there a better place in the world to live"? "is there any other country you'd rather be in"? "is there anyone ,anywhere that has it better than us"? these people(most people) won't see the fire until their ass is burning in frying pan. none of them are willing to accept as truth ,the whole wild story of the rothchilds,the fed,wall street,global domination,etc....i forget where i read it this week but it said the time for teaching is over. now is the time of preparing. the others,hopefully will find their own way. time to move on. and i'm afraid we still aren't sure where,how,and when to proceed.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:28 PM   #8
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Z -

I could easily join you in the ranting if I didn't edit myself. At the end of the day we know this is happening and we can't really control it.

Bad leadership, bad decisions, greed and power, globalization of economies, a financial house of cards, a society based on mega-consumerism is what we are in this moment.

We have long gone to a place of "United we Fall - Divided We Stand".

When this deal gets inked tomorrow - it will be the biggest mistake made in this country's history. Then it will be our turn (Main Street) to gasp and be shocked. Yes, it may keep the current version of our reality afloat for a little while longer - but what's next?

We all know something is coming. Maybe they will start a war to shift the focus. That has worked well in our past.

Stay tuned .....

MyShadow
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #9
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Z -

I could easily join you in the ranting if I didn't edit myself. At the end of the day we know this is happening and we can't really control it.

Bad leadership, bad decisions, greed and power, globalization of economies, a financial house of cards, a society based on mega-consumerism is what we are in this moment.

We have long gone to a place of "United we Fall - Divided We Stand".

When this deal gets inked tomorrow - it will be the biggest mistake made in this country's history. Then it will be our turn (Main Street) to gasp and be shocked. Yes, it may keep the current version of our reality afloat for a little while longer - but what's next?

We all know something is coming. Maybe they will start a war to shift the focus. That has worked well in our past.

Stay tuned .....

MyShadow
I agree with you M. I would add that the "Bad leadership, bad decisions, greed and power, globalization of economies" you mentioned are intentional acts based on an agenda. That leads to the answer of "what comes next?" Military conflict - most likely. Military conscription - most likely. Further loss of civil liberties - most likely. Election fraud - most likely. The final economic crash - most likely. Revelution - most likely.

The Neuremburg trials PALE in comparison with what this group of murderous, psychopathic, criminal traitors deserve. Let us hope they get it soon.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #10
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Z -

Agree. The table has been set. Let's see who is coming to dinner.

MyShadow
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:53 AM   #11
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Z -

Agree. The table has been set. Let's see who is coming to dinner.

MyShadow
I wonder what (who?) is for dessert!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I wonder what (who?) is for dessert!
I don't think there will be any room for desert after that meal
Old 09-22-2008, 02:35 AM   #13
Tuza

Most people are too wrapped up in their lives to stop and think about things, and even if they did they would prefer not to believe it. They worry too much about keeping their lifestyle together and don't want anything rocking the boat. Flipping over the cable gives me an idea about this when I watch Cribs. Those rich people showing their big houses, big gadgets, flash cars and all the rest. They dont want anything rocking their boat because they have it too good presently. Families with two incomes, two cars, holiday houses, trips here and there, wanting to see their kids excell in school and sport. Their devastated when something goes wrong in their family because their too busy playing the game. They would not want to leave their lovely homes and lifestyle to live rough in some rural area, actually working harder, no toilets, air conditioning, heating and so on. Can you imagine it. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:37 AM   #14
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

They would not want to leave their lovely homes and lifestyle to live rough in some rural area, actually working harder, no toilets, air conditioning, heating and so on. Can you imagine it. Just my 2 cents worth.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your post. Many of those you mentioned are going to experience that, whether they want it or not.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #15
Shellie
Banned

I don't think many of them will make it by roughing it. I met another woman down here who is of the opinion that the richy-rich who live in the master planned community across the street will start jumping off the roofs of their McMansions.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #16
OceanWinds

Quote:
Exactly!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #17
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default The One party state reveals itself...

The one party state, described by the brave Dr. Paul a couple of weeks ago, is revealing itself in front of the American people. We have a criminal administration attempting to seize dictatorial fascist control of the economy, and effectively dismissing the Legislative branch in the process. We have their opposition, the Democrats, jumping on the proposal, wanting minor changes which do not essentially invalidate the effect mentioned above. Albeit, there are a few courageous congressman such as Shelby who are speaking out against this fascist nationalization, but the central point stands.

The Democratic congress, supposedly swept into power in 2006 in order to halt Bush's various doctrines, has been completely comlicit since then. Patriot Act ii, updated FISA bill, Homegrown Terrorism Act, funding for wars, etc...

The falsity of the left/right, Dem/Rep paradigm is becoming apparent to Americans right now. That is a good thing.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone!

Send as many emails/ faxes/ calls to as many Senators and Representatives as you can. Even if this criminal bailout succeeds, we must show them that we are aware of it's true nature. Encourage anyone else to do the same.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:48 PM   #19
arcora
Banned

Because a Mod felt that this wasn't related to economy and currency, thus moving it to off-topic purgatory, I will repost it here.

Quote:
Although I'm glad that the bailout doesn't seem to be on track, it does worry me.

I'm glad because the bankers shouldn't have a government funded cash grab before the economy collapses. They should go broke like the rest of us.

I'm worried because no bailout means the economy will collapse sooner rather than later.

This ties in with the October 1st military mission here in the US.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Mccain suspended his campaign because he knows there won't be an election?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the provision that remains that should incite anger from every American

Sec. 8. Review.

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.

This can only be tolerated in a nation that wishes to describe itself with one of the following ephitets

fascist, dictatorial, authoritarian, oppressive, kleptocratic, oligarchic, and many others.

This legislation is despicable, traitorous, treasonous, criminal, and spits in the face of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and once and for all "rips away the veneer" of the two party system in the United States, exposing it for the one party state Orwell described properly many years ago.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #21
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #22
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who loves what the United States could have been, might have been, had the liberty and freedom envisioned by men like Thomas Jefferson become ruling principle instead of corruption and totalitarianizsm; had the Constitution been protected and cherished instead of filited, emaciated, and devoured; had the people of this country held liberty above security, freedom above material wealth, independence above welfare, and dignity above pandering; had the ideals that gave birth to the republic of states been strengthened rather than systematically eroded in favor of a domineering government in step with an enslaving central bank run by criminals - that person should weep, lament, and grieve today, for today the United States of America can be pronounced as 'terminal'.

Can it be rescusitated - I don't know?

Should it be rescusitated - I don't know?

Many call for a new paradigm, different from anything that has come before - perhaps they are right.

Many no doubt will call for a return to a democratic republic by the people and for the people - perhaps they are right.

I am not in the right mind to answer those questions right now, because I am angry. I am angry that the traitorous criminals entrusted with protecting this country have for years gotten away with destroying it. I am angry that most Americans care more about who will be the next american idol than the fact that their compliance through ignorance is destroying the future of their children and grandchildren. I am angry that in the name of greed nobility has been purged from our government. I am angry that psycopathic, destructive, villaneous behavor has been relabled and accepted as patriotic.

I am also sad, in the way you are sad when someone you know finally passes away from a long and painful illness. In this case, the patient was infected in the winter of 1913, and struggled with the illness for many years, occassionally feeling better, only to slip further into malaise. Now, today, after the passing of the most fascist, criminal legislation in the history of the United States of America, our patient can be pronounced 'terminal;.

It's final breath may not be far away.

Z
Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #23
freeze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i was at my son's soccer game this morning chatting about this to the other parents ,and their answers were something i've herd many times before."is there a better place in the world to live"? "is there any other country you'd rather be in"? "is there anyone ,anywhere that has it better than us"? these people(most people) won't see the fire until their ass is burning in frying pan. none of them are willing to accept as truth ,the whole wild story of the rothchilds,the fed,wall street,global domination,etc....i forget where i read it this week but it said the time for teaching is over. now is the time of preparing. the others,hopefully will find their own way. time to move on. and i'm afraid we still aren't sure where,how,and when to proceed.

Well said the time for teaching IS over .....
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #24
Racsouran
Banned

Doomed! hehe
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote