Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #26
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Majorlee-is that crop circle you posted a symbol for the sun in astrological terms?
my knowledge on astrology is not to hot, maybe someone else can confirm this?
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:12 AM   #27
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

ancient planetary sign of the sun

so yes, i would say it is referencing the sun
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 AM   #28
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, the circle with a dot in the center is the old alchemical sign of the Sun, and the Sun's metal, gold, as well. Interestingly, right now we are in a 'no sunspots at all' period.

Mach66--

I do lots of reading, as I work for a library system. I've also been following crop circles since the late 80's/early 90's, and I've had my own experiences with mentally projected or received shapes showing up all the way over in England a day or two after I sent or spontaneously received a symbol.

I've also had bouts of looking at some crop formations and getting what I can only call 'instant downloads': one minute, I'm thinking about what a nice design a particular formation is, and then the next, I suddenly know that it is talking about how thought can be polarized just like light, so the Skypeople can watch things through my eyes (as I have invited them to do so that they can really see things 'from the inside') without creating so much as a ripple within my consciousness-field. Then, my next thought is, 'Well, how did I just all-of-a-sudden 'know' that, and I am half a world away from the crop formation???'

I had the same kind of 'grokking moment' with this particular formation a few days back-- it's like being hit with the mental equivalent of a strobe-flash-- and I just said, 'OMG, it's a plan-view from the planetary pole with the HD physics tetrahedron-base-points picked out along the circle!' Don't know how I knew it so quickly, but then when I started looking at the interference-pattern and the way that the two sets of 3 pointers are 'oppositionally colored' (the white parts of one set are the black parts of the other), it just fits the idea of a magnetic dipole. Knowing that it is Earth (as opposed to, say, Neptune) was just part of the 'intuitive download'.

For what it's worth, I think everyone is capable of doing this 'grok-thing' with crop formations, but people need to give up trying to make them fit their own preexisting mindsets. If it is one thing that crop formations are about, it is gently but inexorably moving us out of our current damaged paradigm of existence.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:10 PM   #29
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone that is not bound to speculations, viewed to other image in the same field ^I^. there is not very good of a view of it (and no other ones that are listed), imho, it appears to be a kinda/sorta "key" or maybe a schematic,
But,they are "almost" diffineately related to each other

pics #4,6 & 7 @ http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008b.html

to those that have eyes, let them "see" JC

"I have no question mark on my 'puter, so a "shrug"= ^I^ will have to do
leho
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #30
JonParkins

Is it not the simble for a hydrogen atom ?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #31
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

Here is something interesting..... some very valid points and thoughts..

helps to lunderstand what some of those small, "out of place" symbols on the periphery of many circles are as well.

http://www.cropcircleship.com/
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #32
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

I see six missiles either striking, or at the point of, striking their bullseyes (targets). At first, I had no theories to the smaller circles, but after viewing it, I got the mental image of planetary alignment.

This is a theory, nothing more, but to me, the picture seems as if it could be pointing to some event involving missiles occuring when the planets come into alignment... December 21, 2012.

Again, this is just my first impression, but I'd be interested to hear everyone else's opinion on the matter.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:02 AM   #33
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if the parallel lines are causing an optical illusion, but being a visual artist, I am pretty damn good a measuring things with my eyes, especially centering, and well the dot looks off center. Now if it's a real crop circle and not faked (as it would be a hella easy one to fake), I'm assuming there would be a reason it's off and only through accurate measurements could you figure out why, mathimatically.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:05 AM   #34
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXS View Post
I see six missiles either striking, or at the point of, striking their bullseyes (targets). At first, I had no theories to the smaller circles, but after viewing it, I got the mental image of planetary alignment.

This is a theory, nothing more, but to me, the picture seems as if it could be pointing to some event involving missiles occuring when the planets come into alignment... December 21, 2012.

Again, this is just my first impression, but I'd be interested to hear everyone else's opinion on the matter.
planets align all the time, it doesnt have to mean 2012.
It could be next week, ..
and certain things happen during different planetary cycles/alignments...

perhaps its indicating that on the next alignment of 2 certain planets, something will occur. Maybe not.....

but

in case anyones interested in that stuff..

check out some of C.J. Callemans work,
and barbrara hand clow
in regards to planetary cycles/ movements affecting things here on Earth.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #35
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Thank you, Flashback! The diagram clearly shows a magnetic/wave-form interference pattern, with one tetrahedron as the magnetic North (the 3 arms marked by white triangles at the center) and the other tetrahedron as the magnetic South (the 3 arms marked by the dark triangles at the center) of the dipole that runs Earth's magnetosphere. Also visible in the diagram is the tiny dot INSIDE the point that the outside dots are above. From an HD physics point of view (pardon the pun), it is a clear reminder that 'exterior' electrical effects on Earth (like heavy-duty tropical storms/hurricanes) are triggered by internal HD-energy induction.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Thaks MT!

I so wish I did something else at university now! I was pretty good at pyschics and maths!

edit - my spelling is rubbish

Last edited by Flashback; 09-18-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #36
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sauder View Post
Hi All,

The Sept. 7th crop circle may be a fair warning of the possibility of a serious missile exchange in our future. Please go to:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008b.html

and scroll to the the bottom for my comments.

Richard Sauder
wouldn´t dare to say what u said about the possible meaning of the circle but it´s a pretty design.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #37
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

NO! consider this is an image of the flower of life emerging amidst the chaos of 3rd dimension and the smaller circles above represent the ascension into 4th and then 5th dimension. Out of the chaos there is awakening. or within the chaos is awakening, and out of that, ascension. Whattya think?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #38
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Martian Tigress wrote:

"it's a plan-view from the planetary pole with the HD physics tetrahedron-base-points picked out along the circle!' Don't know how I knew it so quickly, but then when I started looking at the interference-pattern and the way that the two sets of 3 pointers are 'oppositionally colored' (the white parts of one set are the black parts of the other), it just fits the idea of a magnetic dipole. Knowing that it is Earth (as opposed to, say, Neptune) was just part of the 'intuitive download'."

Right on!! See, there IS a HUGE magnetic shift coming from the sun that is an EXPRESSION of the ascension process happening. From other analysis that I've read of crop circles, they are trying to HELP us ASCEND, not keep us stuck in 3D consciousness.

The crop circles implant a vibration into our consciousness to help us raise our vibration. THis is how they can help-not by interfering. They are trying to help us awaken.

I am told that even if we don't cognitively understand the symbol, on the SOUL level, the right impression is made. and always, TRUST THE PROCESS!

~OM AH HUM~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #39
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

God forgive my ignorance.
They dont look like rockets to me. More like rowing boats.
Why worry no one knows the future for sure not even the makers of crop circles. Not saying your interpretations are not so. All I can say for sure is that the circles exist.

Regards to all

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #40
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry guys but i have to respectfully disagree with your interpretations of this CC's meaning. I can see wht your getting at with the missle thing, but really, its not as "clear cut" as you seem to think it is. It's a geometrical shape, as have all the CC's we've seen in the past bar the few "message" formations.

I think your taking 2 and 2 and coming up woth 58045 on this one.

From a psychological point of view it should be needed to be pointed out that the mind will always ee what it wants to see. You will look at it, see 6 missles or some such, and run with that idea. Peice that together with other info form avalon/camelot and many other sources and be absolutely positive your interpretation is indeed the right one.

Also with the depth of feeling and emotion that goes into this site, as with the others. it is easy for your mind to be left open, as it must surely be for you to be posting here, and for it to take on board aspects and imagery bought up by other people without you even noticing it.

As far as i'm concerened, there is no more meaning in this formation than in most that have already been and gone.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #41
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think your taking 2 and 2 and coming up woth 58045 on this one.

absolutely.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #42
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
planets align all the time, it doesnt have to mean 2012.
It could be next week, ..
and certain things happen during different planetary cycles/alignments...

perhaps its indicating that on the next alignment of 2 certain planets, something will occur. Maybe not.....

but

in case anyones interested in that stuff..

check out some of C.J. Callemans work,
and barbrara hand clow
in regards to planetary cycles/ movements affecting things here on Earth.

You're absolutely right. It doesn't necessarily mean 2012, and as I stated in my original post, this is simply one of the first theories that formed in my mind upon seeing it. It could very well be any of the next planetary alignments in which something will occur. Then again, it could mean something completely different altogether.

I will definitely look into C.J. Calleman though. It all, is indeed, very interesting.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #43
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Should we not look at the full picture that we have knowledge to, if we want a more overall reality (aka = truth).... the pattern of 6, the lay of the crop itself, the magnetic qualities of the circle, the plant growth inside and outside the formation, the knowledge of the seed of life, the dots in and out the formation, the other crop circle in the SAME FIELD on the SAME DAY, etc).

Call it nuts, but HELLO guys... we are focusing on a war-like mentality. Are you guys seriously thinking its missles talking about a doom-scenario? If so, do you feel its the Circlemakers or money-based fear agenda engineered by humans or "other" factions (which is probably still human at the root of survival within fear mentality).

Serisouly guys? Just say Im crazy or "too fluffy" but jeeeeez it feels like u guys are following the article's assumptions of missles. SURE, they LOOK like missles at a glance.... but my GOD ur not including the full reality!.... Im kinda surprised at Project Avalon on this one... then again, I have heard and seen some funny fear-based thinking on this forum so far. Whici makes it more "diverse" but honestly... not really that diverse considering the consciousness in the world is so poverty-based still. Shouldn't WE be the change we wish to see? Do you guys WISH for missles to be in crop circles? I will assume "no". In that simple assumption, why not look at ALL evidence before concluding?
Makes me wonder how much distraction and MULTIPLE USERS BY BLACK OPS are on this thing anyway. Even if you aren't black-ops... we still reflect consciousness. However, the majority of peopel will not come here, they are too scared. SO.... shouldn't we set the example by "Be the change you wihs to see in the world"????

Just because it looks like missles doesn't mean it is a missle-based-message. Maybe you all realize this. Probably so. So why discuss it so much? Lets look at the lay of the crops, the numbers, the geometry, the OTHER circle, and other tied-in anamolies. If we are TURLY all inclusive, like Avalon was defined to be, then why conclude short-handing ourselves?
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #44
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

fo sho BJ!! Thanks bro.

Blessings
Old 09-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #45
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NXS,

yeah definitely.

could be anything.

Here is Callemans site..
http://www.calleman.com/

lots of info to go through, but lots of good stuff ...

uhmm.. the book, The Mayan Code~ by Barbara hand clow, goes into it pretty good and makes it simple to understand..

Bless
Old 09-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #46
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting crop circle and i can see what richard is saying about the connection to missles.
When you look closer it looks athough the point (nose) of the missile is actually pointing at a target point too.
Thanks for this info richard it's very eye opening.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #47
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

I think some of the crop circles are fake but many are likely real communications and perhaps telling us where we are heading.

The fact that most form around or simply are a circle tell us alot.

If we look at the Nr Avebury, Wiltshire September 7, 2008 crop circle:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ropCircleA.jpg

We see 6 "banded" Vesica pices sacred geometry symbols in a
Flower of Life pattern. The banding pattern - I think is communicating
the interweaving of creation sort of the light and dark.

The three smaller dots could be the Mayan "pure count" number 421

The 421 has a "golden ratio" relationship with the Mayan Tzolkin's 260 kin or days because ... 421 x 0.618 = 260

The 421 also relates to the transition from Dec 21, 2012 to Dec 22, 2012
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #48
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
Hi NXS,

yeah definitely.

could be anything.

Here is Callemans site..
http://www.calleman.com/

lots of info to go through, but lots of good stuff ...

uhmm.. the book, The Mayan Code~ by Barbara hand clow, goes into it pretty good and makes it simple to understand..

Bless

Thank you greatly, Orion. I appreciate the link
Old 09-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #49
sirian77

I don't see it. Crop circles are made by people and that's about it.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #50
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
I don't see it. Crop circles are made by people and that's about it.
Would you like to enlighten us as to why you feel such a way about crop circles made ONLY by humans?

Please explain:

• magnetic anomalies inside crop circles
  • chemical content of plant changes inside the circles
  • biological and plant growth pattern changes in the plants inside the circles.
    (including rendering the layed crop: healthier and more developed!!)
  • no foot prints or indentations underneath 90-degree bent plants about a few inches above the surface

• the moisture and content (minerals) is different inside from outside the circles

• in the middle of a trackless/pathless crops

Now, that is not to say ALL named crop circles are of this nature.

Please provide more information to back up claims made. This forum is smarter than that. I think most on here understand the above bullets, yes?

Oh, two more:
  • the beautiful precision notable in many of these complex structures from photos taken from directly above.

• orbs caught on camera swirling just before a crop "layed down on its own."
Check out Freddy Silva's book "Secrets in the Fields" for more info. Or check out his site and others like: www.cropcirclesecrets.org

Now, MAYBE humans have the agenda behind them to make some, or "all" as you say here. However, the study of the FULL phenomenon is important to understand the source. I say we study crop circles with scalar technology to see into the message (who did it, how, etc) stored on each atom within the crop (even from plants still in possession of scientists of old circles made years back).

Namaste~
BJ
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote