Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Default Questions about the Tall Aliens

Ok here goes,
I haven't researched much about aliens, there is a certain hesitation for several reasons....
but are all the tall ones negative? Has anyone been significantly helped by them?

I have had several conscious experiences with the tall one(s), and they haven't been bad, but they have helped me - even holding my body and placing healing in different parts. I wasn't afraid. Or maybe it wasn't them - maybe it was a being presented as a tall one??

Any insight for me?

Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Kathleen

Default Re: Questions about the Tall Aliens

Hello Dakini~

Thanks for sharing.....could you please be a little more specific? I think there may be many who could be described as "tall ones".

Respectfully~K.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

I would say they are 7 - 8 feet tall, very long and thin limbs. Didn't appear in clothing, per se. Communicate via telepathy. Light color, milky white/gray. I want to say the "grays," but I don't know for sure.

Dakini
Old 01-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini View Post
I would say they are 7 - 8 feet tall, very long and thin limbs. Didn't appear in clothing, per se. Communicate via telepathy. Light color, milky white/gray. I want to say the "grays," but I don't know for sure.

Dakini
Charles Hall wrote about his experiences with a group of Tall White Aliens, I don't recall the title (s) but below is a link to a You Tube video, he goes into quite detailed descriptions of this group. It might be of assistance to you.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfXZouT1pM
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

dakini ...

i have not read anything about them but i know them well ...
this is only from my own experiences ...

there are many of them ...
they are very gentle, very loving ...
they mean no harm, only healing to us all ...
they assist whenever they can, as only they know how ...
and if they cannot, they feel pain that they can't, not pain in the form of how we feel pain, it is different for them ...
they care deeply for all souls ...

i have also had the unpleasurable experiences of the tall ones with the dark eyes ...
they are few and far between ...
they had been released from their sectors, released from their own kind as they have taken on the density of illusion and it had changed them ...
they now exist on their own, they are not of love and light as the others are ...

the others ... they only want us to open our hearts to all others, others in all worlds ...
but first ... we must open our hearts to our own kind here, on earth ...
this is our work and they will remain here to assist ...

writing only from my own experiences ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks!
Old 01-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Questions about the Tall Aliens

You are not alone with this one.

One of them came to me to look and then the human part of me said - flee.

I also saw one enter my home in a dream, only this time he/she wore a robe akin to that of a monk.

The beings i talk of must be 7-9 feet in height.

Overall, they are watchers who come and pay visit to the ones here whom channel or aid their intentions. To be in there presence means you are a special one.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi Dakini, try contacting C77, he is very wise and has had lots of experience in this field. Maybe send him a PM.
He has helped me greatly in the past.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.

Last edited by C77; 01-17-2009 at 02:14 AM.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:07 AM   #9
henners

Thanks C77, i knew you would come through.
Henry

Last edited by C77; 01-17-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:25 AM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

one must ALWAYS discern ALL experiences with ANY et's ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If you are not in a place yet where you can distinguish fears generated by your own subconscious core beliefs from actual instinctual fear from higher self then you must seek out the help of a professional intuitive that specializes in this subject.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
Egg
Banned

Quote:

The eye lid that slammed over was jet black like a super heavy natural lens, their arms were stupidly long in comparison, and they only had two toes. One large, one smaller. Thing is? they were a light purple colour and the soles of their feet were comical because they were crisp snow white. Their eyes (until the black lid flipped over) were blue and faceted, like an orb covered in facets if that makes sense. Hands had two thumbs and two fingers - like two fingers in the middle and a thumb either side.

I wrote this for some one here a while before this thread started, and thought I would share it because its relevant.

The long arms and necks coupled with the big heads were almost comical had they not been so damn frightening. One thing though to add - once they saw that I was awake and sentinent, they ran. My thoughts? if they wanted to share some thing with me they could of done so as I was awake. To run? thats suggests to me a shady motive.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If you are not in a place yet where you can distinguish fears generated by your own subconscious core beliefs from actual instinctual fear from higher self then you must seek out the help of a professional intuitive that specializes in this subject.
That is an interesting definition. I think I've recently come across that border but how could you tell without an intuitive. This must be learnable.

Regarding, running away, isn't that a rather strange way of moving for ETs? I'm starting to think that one should put up night guards again.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
Egg
Banned

Cz, the one at the front of the group had a face like a kid caught with its hand in the cookie jar. The light came on instantly as its bulb and not strip light, and they plainly did not anticipate any one being awake.

Those lily white feet though made me chuckle.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
brendals
Avalon Senior Member

":Paul Hellier, the former Prime Minister of Canada, is on RECORD stating that he has direct knowledge that factions within the US gov't and within the Pentagon are working with (2) rouge groups of ET's....an exchange program for advanced technology."

Hi C77... could you please provide the link to this statement... I have heard rumblings of this before but haven't seen the official record.

thanks
brendals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey brendals, there's all kinds of videos of Paul Hellyer on youtube, I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for there but just thought I'd mention it.Here's one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEUmnEVJQk
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #17
brendals
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Dan... I will check it out!
brendals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
That is an interesting definition. I think I've recently come across that border but how could you tell without an intuitive. This must be learnable.

Regarding, running away, isn't that a rather strange way of moving for ETs? I'm starting to think that one should put up night guards again.
Oh yes it is learnable, however it takes a great deal of meditation and clearing of your unessesary subconscious belifes to get there. We are all intuitives, most people just have so much junk in the way they they have not yet learned the difference.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh yes it is learnable, however it takes a great deal of meditation and clearing of your unessesary subconscious belifes to get there. We are all intuitives, most people just have so much junk in the way they they have not yet learned the difference.
Well, I'm slowly getting into it. Thanks for replying.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The experiences i have had with ET's have been small greys and the large Reptilian race who i found very disturbing indeed.
The small greys are workers they have no soul they are simply doing the job they are told to do a slave race, very much as we are to the higherarchy.

The reptilian beings that came to me were an elite group of combat soldiers.
These were frightening, they were around 7ft -8ft tall and wore a type of uniform but it blended in with their skin, like a chameleon suit.
They have no emotion, no fear and they have status within i think the military here on Earth and work alongside human military.

The elders are the ancient ones, their knowledge has been lost to us because we have been so dumbed down that we have forgotten how to communicate with them, they hold the key to our future.

I have never came in to contact with the tall white beings, but any contact with all these beings today sends messages to me to beware of all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, C77 -
any race that would take us against our will shouldn't be trusted. Thanks for all the input everyone.

In this particular experience, I was awakened, and standing next to me was a tall whitish being - I became sleepy; but I was not afraid any point. I have had so many visitations from different energies and beings, I worked at trying not to freak out when someone shows up - but anytime I feel uneasy, I tell it to leave, protect myself, and call in help.

This one I was not afraid of. He put his arms under my legs and back, and lifted me off the bed. I was cradled in his arms. I felt no particular compassion from him; however, for some reason I felt it was there to help. I closed my eyes, and almost disbelieving, touched his rather bony arms, noting how long they were. I tried to look down, only to find that my physical body was still on the bed; it was my subtle body he lifted up.

I had been experiencing some terrible chronic pain in different parts of my body, and I felt it was here to help. I said, "Please, please help me heal." And then I felt vibration in all the parts of my body that needed it. After a few minutes, it put me down and then disappeared, but my body kept vibrating. I was not worse and much better for several days.

Prior to this, I've had two interesting experiences - the first was when I was working at a resort and a woman asked for me by name. I went up to the lobby to meet her - she looked and acted like anyone else.
She said, "I wanted to meet you. I want to tell you about me and where I'm from."

Thinking she was going to say the name of a city, I was fascinated when she said the name of a planet! She asked me to go outside so she could point out in the sky the direction of the star system. It was a star I had never heard of. I could hardly believe this was happening; nothing much shocks me though, I have such a calm way. Finally I asked, "Why do you need to tell me? Why me?" All she said was, "Because I thought you should know." She said she was a walk-in, explained a little about that, and finally I had to get back to work. I never saw her again.

About a year later, I was in a crowded nightclub with my then boyfriend. From about 100 feet away, I saw a man turn directly toward me and hurry his way straight to me. He had an urgent look on his face. "I need to talk to you," he said. "OK," I said.

"I'm not from here...I'm from a star system far away..." and he started to tell me that he was not a human, but a being that looked human. Oh God, I thought, here we go again. "Why are you telling me?" I asked. "Because you need to know," he said. It was too much of a coincidence. I don't recall anything else he said, only that I should know. And he just walked away.

So do I think they know who I am? Yes? Why? Not specifically, but perhaps in general. After some extraordinary circumstances, I spent many years extremely psychic to the point that I could not even look at anyone directly, bc I could see, feel, and know too much. Finally I am able to walk relatively fine in the world, but I am highly sensitized. I have helped others ever since with healing and insight.

There is a line in the film, Constantine. Constantine says, "If you can see them, they can see you."

In general, I feel protected. I haven't always felt that way, but for the last few years I do.

This is some cra-zee stuff, boy.

Dakini

Last edited by Dakini; 01-19-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #22
henners

Great post Dakini. You make me jealous. I am a firm believer in all of this but have had limited exposure to alot of things. In the last 6 months i have met and spoken to so many people who have been abducted, visited, contacted or are part of the whole lie that it makes me wonder why i have such a stong urge to find the truth for my self.

Keep up the interesting and informative post Dakini.
Henry
Old 01-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Great post Dakini. You make me jealous. I am a firm believer in all of this but have had limited exposure to alot of things. In the last 6 months i have met and spoken to so many people who have been abducted, visited, contacted or are part of the whole lie that it makes me wonder why i have such a stong urge to find the truth for my self.

Keep up the interesting and informative post Dakini.
Henry
I can second that. Yet I believe that it is exactly that jealousy that stands in our way.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #24
Egg
Banned

Quote:
This one I was not afraid of. He put his arms under my legs and back, and lifted me off the bed. I was cradled in his arms. I felt no particular compassion from him; however, for some reason I felt it was there to help. I closed my eyes, and almost disbelieving, touched his rather bony arms, noting how long they were. I tried to look down, only to find that my physical body was still on the bed; it was my subtle body he lifted up.
Holy Mother of all thats good! You let a being lift your spirit from your body of your own free will? D, you are lucky, damn lucky they put you back - Oh please, please tell me you have refused them permission to ever do this again? do you know what they are doing? they are attempting to energetically replicate a human spirit, and need willing peoples to let them attempt this.

Please, I beg you, on bended knees with total utter sincerity, do not ever let them do this again, as this will be mankinds downfall once they have managed to gather, replicate and insert enough 'alien spirits' into peoples they have either 'made' or abducted and killed spiritually.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #25
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Questions about the Tall Aliens

my 'bad' experience was with a tall Female who was accompanied by the four- foot greys - who made it clear that I was being taken for breeding
(Q. I've had the snip so is this still possible???!!!) This female who was to all appearance human and good looking but the fear that I had lasted for months.

I was paralyzed but used my thought to pick up one Grey and thrash the others with it. before being able to break the experience.

I have had friendly contact with a more human type with grey blotchy skin and cat like eyes -
and also a small leathery skinned alien whom I got on quite well with at another time.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote