Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Deagle's take on what happened Oct 7

OK people, Bill Deagle just reported the following on his radio program:

He claims to have "discovered what exactly happened in Europe that is so monumental." Here is a synopsis:

1. Financial ministers met across all the countries in the UK, and the news is what they did not do. They did not raise the amount they are going to secure depositors against, thus leaving the "man in the street" completely exposed. Also, they failed to issue any form of moratorium on foreclosures. "This means that Europe is going to implode."

2. After insuring all bank deposits, Iceland accepted Russia's loan which means it is now effectively owned by Russia.

3. France's banking system is now crumbling.

4. "Europe is going to go first...The cracks in the bulkhead, like in the Titanic are now occurring...It's like the claving of a giant glacier that is falling off to create a tsunami of financial devastation, including bank runs."

5. The $700B bailout, besides $200B in 'pork' is only enough to last for 24 days. "So the meltdown has started."

6. On a separate front all County Sheriffs in Arkansas have been notified by the CDC that they and their families have to take the weaponized vaccination against H5N1, otherwise they would be fired, or worse.

7. Deagle is now fact checking an unverified report that all US citizens will shortly be required by the Department of Health and Human Services to take the vaccination against anthrax, possibly timed to coincide with a false flag attack on American soil.

Please stay calm, but attentive. Deagle just called it like he sees it. What do you think?

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 10-08-2008 at 10:27 PM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deagle's take on what happened Oct 7

One thing that comes to mind could that enforced vaccination also carry within it a chip among other things. I also noticed in the news where they are trying to free up the credit for consumers to purchase more on credit. What is wrong with this picture. Borrow money to buy things that will be devalued thus ensuring that more of your goods are confiscated. Go back to the old way, if you can't afford to purchase it you don't need it. Save for the things you really need and forget the rest. America and the west in general have become consumer slaves a tool that is needed only to fulfil their objectives.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting thing posted on Urban Survival yesterday in the news section was this...

Anthrax "Emergency" Powers Declared by DHHS
This was read into the Federal Register Monday. Think about the timing for a minute and then read details:
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/E8-23547.htm

As George Ure said, the timing is interesting.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I think that the beginning of the global financial meltdown would qualify as a primer for worse things to come certainly.

I also think that the call for a world economic governing body is a MAJOR step towards the NWO scenario as most of our relationships with other countries are economy based.

seems to me that Deagle and other Oct 7th folks can rest easy knowing they made what could be called an accurate prediction.

I doubt you will convince others who are still suspicious though due to the broad nature of the prediction so still expect alot of nastiness from those who still have plenty of venom to pass around.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:53 AM   #5
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post

...all County Sheriffs in Arkansas have been notified by the CDC that they and their families have to take the weaponized vaccination against H5N1, otherwise they would be fired, or worse.

...checking an unverified report that all US citizens will shortly be required by the Department of Health and Human Services to take the vaccination against anthrax...

Please stay calm, but attentive. Deagle just called it like he sees it. What do you think?
thanks for the post. if it means anything to anyone, i apart from any conscious exposure to data surrounding the H5N1 "avian flu" virus have been feeling particularly edgy lately about a possible pandemic....

this economic stuff does not and has not stirred anything inside me, yet in the past couple of days i started to get that feeling (like just before an earthquake) that there could be a spanish flu-like scenario in the near future.

i doubt it would be a widespread infection of weaponized anthrax (though possible), this is analogous to using nuclear weapons on cities. it is dirty. the anthrax can live a long time in the soil, etc. it seems logically plausible that if there was such an illuminati plot as some suggest, a mutation of H5N1 w/ a 50%+ kill ratio for humans would be employed. however, that is just speculation.

nonetheless, ive been feeling a little edgy about the whole thing.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #6
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post

He claims to have "discovered what exactly happened in Europe that is so monumental." Here is a synopsis:

1. Financial ministers met across all the countries in the UK, and the news is what they did not do. They did not raise the amount they are going to secure depositors against, thus leaving the "man in the street" completely exposed. Also, they failed to issue any form of moratorium on foreclosures. "This means that Europe is going to implode."

2. After insuring all bank deposits, Iceland accepted Russia's loan which means it is now effectively owned by Russia.

3. France's banking system is now crumbling.

4. "Europe is going to go first...The cracks in the bulkhead, like in the Titanic are now occurring...It's like the claving of a giant glacier that is falling off to create a tsunami of financial devastation, including bank runs."

5. The $700B bailout, besides $200B in 'pork' is only enough to last for 24 days. "So the meltdown has started."

6. On a separate front all County Sheriffs in Arkansas have been notified by the CDC that they and their families have to take the weaponized vaccination against H5N1, otherwise they would be fired, or worse.

7. Deagle is now fact checking an unverified report that all US citizens will shortly be required by the Department of Health and Human Services to take the vaccination against anthrax, possibly timed to coincide with a false flag attack on American soil.

Hey,

Is the radio show that Bill was on available online for everybody to hear? If so, can you provide the link? Thanks.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #7
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

i'll give that to dr. deagle. I dont believe that people who who see visions are genuine, BUT what he predicted has come true. It has really hit the fan in the economy and a lot has happened in the past few days. Russia loaning Iceland is a big problem. They have a foot hold on that country and they have suspiciously pulled out of georgia pre maturely, what are they up to? The stock markets have nose dived since monday and things are looking worse every day. I find it strange that many people on this forum are saying he got it wrong because there was no nuclear war. When did he say there would be a nuclear war on the 7th october? He said there would be an economic crisis which will be the start of something catastrophic. So far he has got it spot on.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Divine,

Thanks very much for the post! As with most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle of two extremes. In this case, the two extremes were David Wilcock and Bill Deagle. I appreciate you passing this on.

I think the European collaboration of bankers is very significant as Half Past Human said that it was probable that we wouldnt know what the exact cause of the meltdown would be at the time it happened. This could certainly be the catalyst.

I dont know why, but I was having dinner tonight and as I am eating I got this overwhelming sense of sadness come over me. I lost my appetite and started to think about what was going on. I am very even-keeled and not subject to mood swings. In retrospect I felt like I was feeling pain this is being felt by many now and even more significantly, I think I was feeling pain that is on the way.

I understand there needs to be growing pains associated with the breaking down of a paradigm and the emergence of a new one, so I dont feel like I am giving into the doom and gloom philosophy. However, I dont mind saying that I have finally started to feel something in the depths of my soul that something major is just around the corner. Only this feels like more than one major thing.

I am always preparing my soul and trying to raise my vibration for myself and for everyone else. All I want to say is that I love you all and I'll see you at one point or another.

I plan on making it through this fiasco and have always felt that I would, but this feeling I got tonight seriously bothered me.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:16 AM   #9
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
i'll give that to dr. deagle. I dont believe that people who who see visions are genuine, BUT what he predicted has come true. It has really hit the fan in the economy and a lot has happened in the past few days. Russia loaning Iceland is a big problem. They have a foot hold on that country and they have suspiciously pulled out of georgia pre maturely, what are they up to? The stock markets have nose dived since monday and things are looking worse every day. I find it strange that many people on this forum are saying he got it wrong because there was no nuclear war. When did he say there would be a nuclear war on the 7th october? He said there would be an economic crisis which will be the start of something catastrophic. So far he has got it spot on.
That's right. Bill Deagle said the following order of events will happen:

1. Economic Issues/Collapse (We are currently in this phase)
2. Nuclear Attack on US Soil
3. Pestilence and Diseases

He didn't say all of these will happen on October 7th. He simply said that it will begin on that day. Bill didn't really give a time frame of when these events will happen.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #10
OceanWinds

he didnt predict stage one of the economic crisis though, thats been predicted for the last several years! and is now happening... so he doesnt get any credit until there is a nuke in the U.S.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #11
R.Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hey,

Is the radio show that Bill was on available online for everybody to hear? If so, can you provide the link? Thanks.

-Phillip

http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...l/Program.html
Old 10-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #12
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
thanks for the post. if it means anything to anyone, i apart from any conscious exposure to data surrounding the H5N1 "avian flu" virus have been feeling particularly edgy lately about a possible pandemic....

this economic stuff does not and has not stirred anything inside me, yet in the past couple of days i started to get that feeling (like just before an earthquake) that there could be a spanish flu-like scenario in the near future.

i doubt it would be a widespread infection of weaponized anthrax (though possible), this is analogous to using nuclear weapons on cities. it is dirty. the anthrax can live a long time in the soil, etc. it seems logically plausible that if there was such an illuminati plot as some suggest, a mutation of H5N1 w/ a 50%+ kill ratio for humans would be employed. however, that is just speculation.
Welcome. I agree anthrax would not be as devastating as something like Spanish flu. The effects of anthrax tend to be more localized. However, the forced inoculation of the population under any pretext would be an ideal way for TPTB to introduce into our bodies whatever their devious little minds may have concocted, be it RFID chips as Trishsgate suggests or a recombinant form of H5N1. This is morbid stuff to think about I know, but then I rather be realistically morbid than really DEAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hey,

-Phillip
Hi Phillip, Try this - should work until around noon tomorrow:

http://gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutrimedical/On_Demand.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
Divine,

Thanks very much for the post!

I dont know why, but I was having dinner tonight and as I am eating I got this overwhelming sense of sadness come over me. I lost my appetite and started to think about what was going on. I am very even-keeled and not subject to mood swings. In retrospect I felt like I was feeling pain this is being felt by many now and even more significantly, I think I was feeling pain that is on the way.

I am always preparing my soul and trying to raise my vibration for myself and for everyone else. All I want to say is that I love you all and I'll see you at one point or another.

I plan on making it through this fiasco and have always felt that I would, but this feeling I got tonight seriously bothered me.
Hi bodsoyfa! Thanks for sharing. I appreciate hearing about your thoughts and your intuition.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 10-09-2008 at 05:40 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #13
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Things are interesting.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-22-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Deagle hasn't predicted a thing. He's just following the events closely like most of us who are awake.
I haven't heard him say anything that wasn't already well known.
How many of you could have predicting the financial collapse?
It's like predicting a ball will fall when you throw it in the air.

Heres my prediction, I'm going to goto sleep tonight and wake up in the morning!

Sorry but I'm just tired of these guys trying to cash in by pretending they are some
sort of Divine messengers when it's so obvious they are just following events.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #15
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Bill Deagle hasn't predicted a thing. He's just following the events closely like most of us who are awake.
I haven't heard him say anything that wasn't already well known.
How many of you could have predicting the financial collapse?
It's like predicting a ball will fall when you throw it in the air.

Heres my prediction, I'm going to goto sleep tonight and wake up in the morning!

Sorry but I'm just tired of these guys trying to cash in by pretending they are some
sort of Divine messengers when it's so obvious they are just following events.
Aymen!
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 AM   #16
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
Deagle didn't predict anything we didn't already know.
It doesn't take a genius to see that economic catastrophe is eminent.
Let's not hand over our power to people like this Deagle fellow so easily.
In fact lets try to keep our power!

If deagle is so smart then why not just share with everyone how to fix and protect themselves?
That solves the issue.

Deagle makes money based on human fear.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-09-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #17
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

Don't know what to say about avian flu (duct tape and plastic sheeting??) but the antidote for anthrax is english breakfast tea straight up with no milk. As funny as that sounds, THIS IS NOT A JOKE. It was a scientific study conducted in the UK and published earlier this year.

Read it, and go check your cupboard...
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Ampgod,

I totaly agree with you. He is simply looking for things to back up his predictions. We all know there are going to be tough times ahead. Difference is we are not selling our "products" to profit from.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #19
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
... so he doesnt get any credit until there is a nuke in the U.S.
Is there not something wrong with that statement? Does he get a gold medal if he gets the city correct also?
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #20
STicKY_EyEs
Avalon Senior Member

I mean come on!! For the ones bashing the guy(Dr. Deagle) please let it go. I DON’T WANT ANY OF THAT STUFF TO HAPPEN!!!!! And any true none evil individual shouldn’t either and if you do you really don’t belong on this forum. I’m not gonna bash the guy if he gave out wrong info of something didn’t happen on a cretin date and I’m not gonna live in fear cause of has info. Yes some of it is freaky but you just can’t live in total fear. Living in fear is the worst thing you can do. I’m just thankful that he came out and gave some type of info rather or not that it happens. It just opens my eyes and makes me get a little more prepared. You can’t never just take one persons info to be true you have to educate yourself and check other resources……

But why are some people acting like you want a city to get nuked!!!!!!!! NUKES ARE NO JOKE!!!!!!!! Nukes have the power to just turn people and things into instant dust!!!!!! I pray to god none of these events take place and I pray for peace and love for

Last edited by STicKY_EyEs; 10-09-2008 at 01:26 PM.
STicKY_EyEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #21
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, Europe seems to be stabilizing at the moment. Check the graphs. Most European companies and funds are green.. Rising again... Hesitantly, but up, not down. This is the moment that people have been waiting for... Buy now, be rich later... So unless someone in the shadow government causes another reason for panic: expect rapid regeneration over the coming weeks. The US isn't growing yet. But I don't see why it won't if the rest of the world is stable, it will eventually follow. After these kind of collapses you enter a period of regeneration and rapid growth because new initiatives suddenly get the space to move and act. It happened after the 2002 crashes.

That includes France... Just check the graphs for yourself, don't just believe me..

Holland is pushing bank deposit guarantees up to 100k.. That's per individual per bank... That actually covers most small companies...

Our news here is actually beginning to look for whom to blame as opposed to how bad it's going...

Russia saved Iceland from a collapse. And gave various loans to Europeans. Not just the Icelandic. Whats so bad about that? If they end up profiting from it, then we all profit from it so don't be paranoid. You mean the Russians are still the bad guys here? :P Russia right now is your biggest ally people. They are the only thing that scares the US government that is so infiltrated by the shadow government that it essentially became a puppet. Americans working for that shadow government left, no fled! Georgia/Ossetia when the Russians arrived. Which turns out to have saved that area (and you and me) a lot of long term trouble.. You can bet your bottom they're going to try to cash in economically and by gaining political influence.

Right now I'm just really really grateful to Russians. Our world would be a lot less pretty if it were not for them. I am speculating but there's a good chance that the Russians after what they learned have by now threatened the US that they will intervene in any conflict the US starts without approval of the united nations. Rendering the war option very unlikely. They blew it our chances for survival are getting better every day.

I said this before and I will say it again. Any moron could have predicted the collapse of the beginning of this week. Especially during the last weekend when it had already started. Whom of you did not anticipate it? Deagle did not display prophetic powers here. In fact he "promised" a downward spiral, as he did before... And just like before, it did not happen...

The real mystery to me is : Why aren't you guys happy about this? I'm guessing it's because you're fed up of the world as she is... So am I... Things will change but we do not need disasters wars deaths diseases and famine to attain it.. In fact we can do it just fine by ourselves... Change now, change from the inside, and free yourself from expectations and fears... Be who you are and you will start to notice changes.

You will see failure upon failure by the secret societies. They are falling apart, panicking, making wrong moves... They're essentially killing themselves. Their only option is long term restructuring and trying again after a few decades... Like they've done before... Only this time there's only 4 more years in which they can pull this off.

They're not dead yet. And they will no doubt try something else. So remain on your guard. But the situation right now is not bad at all. And it might be the beginning of a much better time. So keep the faith !!!

A lot is going to happen.. But the world will be semi stable during it....

On a side note could someone link me with references about the forced bird flu vaccinations? I can find none. I'm not saying they're not doing it or going to try. I just can't find indications that it started. And my faith in Deagle dropped a bit over the course of this week so I am at the point where I want to verify before I believe anything he says....
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #22
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Good post --
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #23
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the poster who said that the reality of "Their" plans, or implentation of them, is somewhere between Deagle's and Wilcock's perceptions.

Today on yahoo home page is announcement that government is taking over some banks. Thats clearly an "order out of chaos" move. They REALLY instilled a LOT of chaotic vibration and fear into the psyche of the population, and so, that move is seen as welcome. In other words, a lot of fear, for a relatively small induction of more power. I mean small as opposed to concentration camps, forced vaccination, overt marshall law, etc. Not to say that might not be coming, I'm just suggesting consideration of the pattern. Is more of that to come? looks that way, based on indications forming.

I also have this latent feeling that "they" want a NWO on this planet, but with the emphasis on "order"-not chaos. Those who do not move willingly into that scenario will be dealt with, but those who cooperate....would not be "eliminated." Just my feeling.

I see a scenario in society not unlike the one depicted in "V for Vendeta".

I think that we HAVE to stay heart centered and continue working on our own spiritual awakening. I was COMPLETELY freaked out on Monda-feeling very anxious and disempowered. Then on Tuesday, saw that the banks did not close. Were those just threats to condition us for willing compliance with NWO agenda? I say yes.

Irregardless, I have chosen to stay centered meditate daily, focus on MY soul's evolution PERSONALLY, the issues I have to take on and transform. That is the ONLY thing I have any control over. And keep my ears, eyes, AND HEART open-thats the source of true discernment....

~MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

France and China are both pushing for a 1 world currency agenda...

I have a quiet alert for all the light workers down on...

Telepathic Communications
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #25
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
On a side note could someone link me with references about the forced bird flu vaccinations? I can find none. I'm not saying they're not doing it or going to try. I just can't find indications that it started. And my faith in Deagle dropped a bit over the course of this week so I am at the point where I want to verify before I believe anything he says....
Very good post Ali, I enjoyed reading it. As for links, here is an EXCELLENT up to the minute breaking news worldwide site on the bird flu for your perusal.

http://www.birdflubreakingnews.com/i...news&Itemid=28

and also this video on a side note
http://uncensoredmagazine.co.nz/news...en-weaponised/

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote