Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Monatomic elements

Does anyone have any info or opinions on Etherium Gold, Zptech, David Hudson etc and what effect can they have? Appreciate anyones opinions

Thankyou,

Eurosceptic
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default Re: Monatomic elements

id like to see it done but after reading some information & wanting to try it i found out most people selling it are full of **** so one must make their one and that requires a very very very hot blasting furnace & some Bills.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

this is some info on monoatomic gold... seems to be a mixed bag.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Monatomic elements

I have been using and making my own colloidal silver and colloidal gold for over 10 years. When others around us are sick, my family stays well. When others are very sick, we usually get mild symptoms that clear very quickly. It also seems the gold may be a factor for improved intelligence. My son is top of his class and in the gifted program for top students in his school. I personally feel like I have more awareness and perception above and beyond what I had ten years ago.

You can make your own colloidal generator with about $20 of parts from Radio Shack. Mine is a simple box with 6 batteries (9V) connected in series through a switch to a set of plug in terminals. I insert a set of alligator clip leads into my terminals.

I use .9999 fine silver wire and 24 carat gold foil for my electrodes. Use pure distilled water as your medium and make sure you microwave to boiling point first before doing the electrolysis.

I apply 56VDC to my electrodes. Also make your medicine in a dark room, since monoatomics react to light. (Pure monoatomic dust will explode - flash into light - when exposed to direct sunlight.) I stored my medicine in dark blue bottles that I keep in a dark closet.

There is no need to buy from those web sites and hope what they are selling you is genuine. Make it yourself and then you know with certainty what you have and significantly save on costs.

It is all very simple to do.

Regards,
Merkhava
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

From what I hear, and seen in scientific reports, that collodial gold and silver are good for you, however, monotomic gold and silver, along with the other states elements the sites have advertised, are supposedly different. I'm not completely positive on the difference, but collodial minerals are nothing new, well monotomic elements are something that was supposedly discovered in the 1970s.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:40 AM   #6
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

There's a video on Google of a lecture by Lawrence Gardner and he talks about monatomic gold as it was used by the Egyptians etc. That's a good resource to start with as he references some contemporary info also re super conductivity, increased IQ and how it affects mass.

It's also one of the meanings related to alchemy. It's mentioned in 'The Arcane Schools' by John Yarker briefly that ancient metallurgists discovered metals had the same properties as organic material and could be distilled, separated and refined for diferring purposes.

Hope this helps.

It's good to have access to the forum again.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #7
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

If you are interested in using monatomics, I would strongly advise that you do a *lot* of reading before you do, particularly the David Hudson materials. There is a great deal more material available in various places. One of the best places for beginners is the Yahoo Group called ORMUS run by Barry Carter.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ORMUS/

If you choose to try them, be very careful where you get them. There are a lot of people/groups out there who purport to offer "ORMUS" (Barry's word for these materials) for sale but are in reality selling you what may be toxic materials.

As noted in Mr. Hudson's work, true ORMEs (Mr Hudson's name for these substances - short for "Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements" ) are members of the platinum group of metals and include gold, rhodium, iridium, indium, and a couple of others that I can't remember right off the top. In their dry form, they are pure white, have a flaky appearance and have virtually no weight to them. In fact, they will almost float out of whatever container you keep them in. They are also almost completely tasteless and have a very unique texture when taken orally. They are also *extremely* expensive because of the prices of the metals involved and the difficulty in making them.

If you purchase something that is claimed to be ORMUS but it has color, weight, a salty flavor, and/or grainy texture, then it is very likely *not* true ORMUS and could be a gold or other metal salt, all of which are very toxic.

You *can* get the real stuff, but at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy freak, you will find that no one is willing to tell you how to obtain them, particularly on the Yahoo group I've linked above. This is primarily because apart from Mr. Hudson's research, the effects of these substances are otherwise virtually untested and therefore unknown. Given that, it is not something to be taken lightly without having done a great deal of research on your own, and no one will direct you to where these substances can be purchased because of liability issues should something go wrong.

The research materials are out there, certainly, but few of them have been vetted for accuracy and truthful claims. I have tried true ORME gold and I did have some mild effects from it. They weren't nearly to the extent that is described in the Hudson materials and other testimonies, but I was only able to take it for about a month due to the cost, and the recommended period for the full effect is up to nine months of consistent use.

I know it will sound odd, but if you close your eyes in a silent, dark room and concentrate your attention on the area just below and behind your ears, you will probably hear a tone that is always there. (It's different from tinnitus, which is obvious and recognizable and has a medical cause). This "background tone" is your body's personal frequency (that's not an accurate description, but it's all I can come up with).

While everyone's experience with ORMUS/ORME materials is unique, one of the more common effects is that they do have an effect on this frequency, often raising it to such a degree that you can literally hear the difference if you're familiar with your own frequency. The ORME gold I used *did* change my frequency during the short time I was taking it, such that the continuous tone was occasionally replaced by a higher-pitched "pinging" sound that sounded like a tuning fork being struck. Unfortunately, as I said above, I was unable to continue with it due to the high cost (at the time, $150 for a small vial that lasted 20-30 days), so I can't say anything about any further effects.

If you're interested, be prepared to read a *lot*, and although you should keep an open mind, read with discernment. Hudson's material is a good place to start, and Barry's Yahoo group is great for further information. Be sure to read as much as you can find before you go barging in with questions, though. Most of your questions will probably be answered through your own reading and research before you get there, and even if they aren't, you'll at least be able to ask your remaining questions in a more intelligent way.

Someone wrote above that ORMEs explode violently in the presence of direct sunlight. Hudson documented this effect, but isolated it to only one of the elements (I think it was ORME iridium, but I don't remember for sure). He said in his materials that it didn't explode, per se, just that there was a rather large, blinding flash, and it was gone.

Someone also posted above about colloidal gold and silver. Although they may be useful, colloidals are *not* monatomics. Monatomics are a completely different state of matter.

Last edited by tgraf66; 09-24-2008 at 04:40 AM.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:00 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im so happy I ran across your post. I ordered two bottles of this for my son and I never realized how seriously dangerous this was. I guess I should of knowing it is a "mind drug" like LSD or something. I will continue to read up on this. I wonder if I can ship the bottles back. hm
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:23 AM   #9
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

If you ordered colloidal solutions, I don't want you to think I was talking about them with respect to the possible toxicity. I know very little about colloids apart from silver (and not much about that!), so I was not talking about those. I was referring to the materials that are claimed to be ORMUS/ORMES but have little if any resemblance to true ORMEs.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #10
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I use a product called "Evolution" which contains natural Monatomic gold. Also info here: http://monatomicgold.co.uk/index.php?a=davidicke
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

I was aware of Dave Hudson since the mid 1990's when he came to lecture at Virginia Beach. He eventually formed the Science of the Spirit Foundation and sold shares in order to get capital to build his factory to mass produce ORME state materials from the Platinum Group metals he was pulling out of the ground on his property in Arizona. But I never persoanlly invested in SoSF. His venture ran into frustrating roadblocks and Dave sufferred health issues and eventually faded away.

I have read many of the medieval alchemists and I have studied Lapidus and Flammel and Paracelsus and done my own experiments to discover the secret to the Red and White "Stones". They are not stones per se, but were called such because they were supremely stable and indestructable. They were considered the quintessetial form of matter. The alchemists divided physical matter into Earth, Water, Air and Fire. Today we call those phases of matter as Solid, Liquid, Gas and Plasma. The Philosopher's Stone was considered the "5th Element", or the 5th state of matter.

Being a former nuclear engineer, I can intuitive see the possibility for transmutation of elements at room temperature by means other than by what occurs inside a nuke reactor. I've done my own experimenting (before I got married) but I had a bad accident in one of those experiments in which I made Anitmony Hydride gas and almost killed myself. So now all my gear is packed away in boxes. Now I do just simple electrolysis for my ORME colloids.

Colloids are by definition nanoparticles. We're talking micron and sub-micron size.

When colloidal silver and gold is made, the microclusters of atoms are ripped off the metal. The mircroclusters are are going to disperse into the water and vary in numbers of atoms following a typical bell curve distribution spread.

Some small percentage of those atom cluster are bound to energetically fly off as singular atoms and form the Cooper pair of the valence electrons by drawing energy from the electric field of the elctrodes to spin the atom into the high spin of an ORME state atom.

It is my opinion that silver and gold colloid made from electrolysis in a dark room does form some minute amounts monoatomic silver and gold. I think that is why I get such a potent effect from what I make for myself. I do notice a difference if I make it in the sunlight - it is less potent probably because the ORME state substance are flashing out. So I always make mine in a very dark room and keep in stored in blue glass bottles in a dark closet.

That's my two cents based on my experience doing this on my own.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-24-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #12
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant all those messages are great! And help clarify things a little.
It's great to know there are many helpful people out there...

I personally have read the material on the net from David ickes site, and also the David Hudson material partucualary where I have ordered some.

I also came a across what seems a relatively new company that seems sincere and enthusastic called Zptech out of the U.S. somewhere.

They have videos on youtube and seem to have been founded by a man called Erik Johnston? Anyone no any more?

this is the link www.zptech.net

I'd love to have anyones more experienced opinons on this company!

They seem too organised on first inspection and would anyone really be that dastardly to spend all that time sending out crap? I can believe there are some nutjobs out there would would do this but they would be very quickly found out, wouldnt they? I mean all you have to do is take it to a lab and all that time and effort AND money would be wasted - it'd be hardly worth their while, you'd hope...!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I have used etherium gold spray and etherium powder.

I cant tell if they had a massive effect though I have acheived stuff in the past year and seem a bit more....level headed though that could be down to many factors...

I am trying zptech out of curiousity and also the david hudson stuff.

On the zptech bottle it says 'PH correct gold and Indium'?

Below it says 'Boron Selenium Phosphorus Silicon'

Whats exactly is this??

Anyone clarify what that is? What it may do?

My only concern is that none of these products give a concise run down of % distribution etc.

I guess with all these things you have to take a certain amount on trust and many things are 'trial and error' arn't they?

Last edited by eurosceptic; 09-27-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
Does anyone have any info or opinions on Etherium Gold, Zptech, David Hudson etc and what effect can they have? Appreciate anyones opinions
Thankyou,
Eurosceptic
I suggest you be VERY careful when attempting to consume ORME or Ormus products.

Do you want to be part of The Borg, The Hive Mind, The Collective?
The Draco?
Or do YOU want to be an individual and go out to create on your own?
I can't say either choice is right or wrong.
The question is which do YOU want?
What is your purpose this time around?

I picked the name Heart of Gold for a very important reason.
Dan Winter says many interesting things about having a Heart of Gold and says there is a way to such a heart that does not involve the highly treacherous path via "ORME" or "Ormus" products.

If you take high sulfur products such as MSM or red wine at the same time - precipitates can occur that drastically harm your kidneys. People have died.

Do a google search for "Dan Winter" and "Heart of Gold."
http://www.asa3.org/archive/evolution/200003/0082.html

I may post more specific links as I have time to unearth them. I have chosen at this time to stay away from these elements except of course, as they occur naturally in food and water.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:35 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Heart of the matter = true compassion
Quote from
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html
The brothers fought (See Cain and Able in Jerusalem ). Inside (emotive tech) vs: outside (material tech) 2 different arc-angles: (ONE GENEPOOL USES EMOTION TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE INSIDE OUT, THE OTHER USES TECHNOLOGY TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE OUTSIDE IN) ..One was a candy mint, the other was a breath mint. Gold was two mints in one. Pure intention/ perfect fractal, perfect food. BUT TO EAT THAT GOLD FROM THE INSIDE OUT REQUIRED A HEART OF GOLD AND NOT JUST MANNA/ORMES/SPICE/MICROHYRIN..

Click this link to see animated version of angel trumpets.
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...geltrumps.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angeltrumpets.jpg (9.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #16
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

ORME - to use or not to use?
I choose not.
There is another way.

Many of Dan Winter's wonderful sacred geometry animated visuals have disappeared from their last known locations. Finally, I have found here many static visuals. Be sure to scroll all the way down the long page.

Quote from:
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html
Of course the lower grade DNA of our interventionist extra-terrestrial friends (sirius B, alpha draconis, and some pleadian, & annunaki related)
would not be able to navigate in area of mag implosion...
their DNA has not the braid discipline to avoid scrambling
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
Scooby

Default Re: Mon-atomic elements

I took monotomic Gold for two months and consumed a good amount of silver as well. It resulted in an increase in frequency and I had a ringing in my ears (extremely high pitch) that is still there today but not as intense as it was when taking it. It wasn't a burden though as I was able to easily ignore it and function as if it was a very normal thing or natural is the only way to describe it. I became aware during this time and was praying for wisdom and had a spiritual awakening which was intense for about two weeks I didn't leave the house but was led around the internet on a learning expedition and an awakening to the NWO, Illuminati, true origins and events before Noah. The true placement of the hidden ark of the covenant and realization by experience that I am an immortal spirit being in a physical body. God's spirit led me to great revelations and it resulted in a shift from being religious to becoming spiritual and that Religion as a whole is luceferian and was able to reject major evil spirit influences in my life. I know I have been laffed at by a few friends when I tried to share but I don't have them as friends anymore as My spirit is now able to see other peoples spirits and or feel their energy and theirs was vial. In fact most Americans are being seduced and burdened by a dark spirit hold on them. I spent a lot of money and quit because I couldn't afford it anymore I suggest that it not be used if you aren't at the very least a believer in the Most High creator and are in relationship with him as it can also lead to demonic possession and or demonic influence if not spiritually aware and somewhat mature and anchored. The silver is great for healing as is platinum. powdered Gold is is the same thing as the shew bread of Solomon's temple and can be used to reveal a persons spiritual base. That's why Moses crushed the golden calf and melted it down and cast it on the =water and made them drink it. So he could expose those evil spirits in the camp that influenced the tribes to turn to Baal. Resulting a mêlée that killed many in the camp of Israel. Take with care. One more thing if you order it in water suspension it is very weak and will take around 3000.00 bucks worth to get real results. I recommend a thorough listen to full mp3 recordings of Dave Hudson before trying it.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #18
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

There is also Barry carter, who has a great site for which all who are interested should visit www.subtleenergies.com, from there (and there is alot to read first) he has a forum aswell that's been up for awhile on ormus research.
Some of the research is based on antigravity, that which when gold is heated with heat similar to that of the sun,for I believe 300 sec. it becomes very light,according to the research it weighs less than 0 and effects the crucible in which it's carried.At less time 90 sec. it will turn into a white powder. white powder of gold, seemingly was used by the egyptians,for moving around large stones,they also ate the white powder,mufkitz, is the translation used for the conical cakes they ate (hight priest and kings only)there is even evidence that moses was knowledgeable in this area, during the exodous he (moses) cooked the golden calf and fed to the israelites after decending from mount siani.
apparently ormes, ormus, white powder of gold can even be extracted from sea salt, I have personally made some and have ingested it with no ill effects, however only after lots of reading should one attempt it.
I've tried to post a youtube vid here but they are down for maint.
but when you get a chance look for : How to make the philosophers stone.
It's a quick overview of the manufacture process using sea salt.
One note of caution: The ormes,ormus,white powder of gold has been reported to have the ability to aid in the manifestation of all your thoughts, Good or Bad. It also has the capasity to elevate your soul(light body)back to the source in which we call God.
Enjoy

Last edited by Atk1d; 09-25-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #19
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Look... I dunno about all that 2nd hand mumbo jumbo stuff and allusions to borgs and dracos or whatever.

I live in the real world. I have a serious career. I try to be a serious man.

I have been making and using my own colloidal silver and gold for 10 years. I do it primarily for medicinal purposes to fortify my immune system. I had learned that colloidal silver increases T cell count in the blood. Around the year 2000 I had my blood check to verify if I had elevated T cell (after having used colloidal silver for 2 years). The doctor found my T cell count so unusually high that she asked me if I had recently had some serious cold or flu before I visited her office.

I make my medicine to high ppm solution, probably 1000 times more than what you would buy a bottle of colloidal silver at the GNC store or some other health food store. Usually what you buy commerically is diluted to 5ppm solutions and your pay $20 or more for a 4oz bottle.

My usage is micrograms - about 5 drops under the tongue from a medicine dropper. If I feel symptoms of a cold coming, I increase my dosage and frequency of use. My wife and son take it for granted as a normal fact of life that silver is medicine. When they start feeling bad, they ask me for the "blue bottle".

I have been using for ten years. I do not have blue skin. I do understand the risk of silver salt compounds lodging in the skin to cause arygia (blue-grey skin). My rule is never eat anything 1 hour before or 1 hour after use. Usage is always by medicine dropper under the tongue.

Also I have found when I make silver, if it tastes metallic, then it is no good. All the ORME material has probably flashed out. If it is made correctly, it should have a sweet flavor that for my taste it reminds me of caramel.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-25-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe you were addressing me with these quotes, but I just wanted to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkhava View Post
Look... I dunno about all that 2nd hand mumbo jumbo stuff and allusions to borgs and dracos or whatever.
Neither do I.

Quote:
I live in the real world. I have a serious career. I try to be a serious man.
As do I, which is why I gave the advice I did. Again, I know little about colloidal materials, so I am grateful for the information you provided.

Quote:
I had learned that colloidal silver increases T cell count in the blood. Around the year 2000 I had my blood check to verify if I had elevated T cell (after having used colloidal silver for 2 years). The doctor found my T cell count so unusually high that she asked me if I had recently had some serious cold or flu before I visited her office.
I wasn't aware of this effect. Thank you.

Quote:
I make my medicine to high ppm solution, probably 1000 times more than what you would buy a bottle of colloidal silver at the GNC store or some other health food store. Usually what you buy commerically is diluted to 5ppm solutions and your pay $20 or more for a 4oz bottle.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that it wasn't the ppm that matters as much - although the more you have, the better, I suppose - as it is the particle size? Again, I'll re-iterate that I have done no research on colloidals and know little about them (except the bit that I just said).
Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #21
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Monatomic elements

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the understanding that it wasn't the ppm that matters as much - although the more you have, the better, I suppose - as it is the particle size? Again, I'll re-iterate that I have done no research on colloidals and know little about them (except the bit that I just said).

PPM is an acronym for "parts per million" and refers to the concentration of a material in a solvent solution. I make my solutions into much higher concentrations than the commercial 5ppm GNC product so that the five drops I put under my tongue are loaded with a sufficient inventory of material to make a difference in my body.

ORME state atoms are single atoms that are super-deformed by a high spin state and they are surrounded by a shield of light created by "Cooper paired" valence electrons. This is why ORME state material becomes chemically inert, since it is the giving and taking of valence electrons which allow atoms to form ions and then create bonds with other nearby atoms to undergo chemical reactions and form molecules.

In regards, to the silver and gold colloids, the particle size is referring the nanoclusters that rip off the electrodes during the electolysis and diffuse into the water. These are not ORME state material, but maintain their normal metallic identity, and they are able to take on electrical charge as ions in the water and undergo chemical reactions. The more atoms in a nanocluster, then the larger the particle size.

Particle size is extremely important. When I make my medicine, I pour the solution through several layers of coffee filters. My intent is to allow to pass through only the smallest sized nanoclusters of silver and gold - and the very minute trace amounts ORME state atoms that also follow with them into my blue glass bottle.

The problem with larger particle size is that these nanoclusters can be too large to diffuse through cell membranes. If they become lodged close enough to the surface of the skin and form silver salts in high concentration, then they can react in sunlight and cause the condition known as arygia - or blue skin. The process is similar to what happens to photographic paper.

This arygia is where the term "blue blood" came from in old medieval Europe as a slang for the nobility. It was common for nobility to eat and drink from silver plates and cups. The excessive build up over a lifetime of silver salts in the skin and subsequent exposure to sunlight would cause a noticeable color change in the skin. Hence my own rule I follow of no eating or drinking 1 hr prior and 1 hr after putting the drops under my tongue.

One thing that I've noticed for my solutions is that they seem to get better and sweeter tasting after sitting several months inside the dark closet. It makes me wonder if the ORME state material may be causing some other close atoms in the solution to spin up into the ORME state.

I usually make a new solution for my blue bottle about once a year. The current bottle I have is about 6 months old and has a nice caramel flavor in it now.

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #22
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

what are silver hydrosols??
Old 01-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #23
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I have been taking monotomic products from a company called Harmonicinnerprizes (www.harmonicinnerprizes.com) through outlets in the u.k. This has been over the past 3 to 4 years. I have never had any adverse reactions, and feel they are a reputable company. However their products need to be seen as "naturally occurring minerals" rather than the Ormes of which David Hudson speaks. The two products I have used are Etherium Gold and Aulterra. I particularly like the Aulterra - research has shown that it removes heavy metals from the system. I hope this is helpful - particularly to you, mntruthseeker.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:12 PM   #24
kanonathena
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone tried any products from

http://www.gold2live.com/GoldGevityInfo.html

Monatomic Colloidal gold 3000ppm 16 oz for only $48, it's a little too good to be true, I think the even gold contained in the product cost more than this price.
kanonathena is offline   Reply With Quote