Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Burisch's testimony

wilcock just said it was p-22s with black boxes who landed in roswell

i thought there was p-45s and p-52s
i went through the transcripts and they seem to say at different points that orions are good and orions are bad. and i can't figure out which one is the orions.

who are the short greys, who are the tall greys, who are the orions, who are the j-rods and which ones look like humans with big eyes?

maybe somebody can make a chart
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
Imzady

Default Re: Burisch's testimony

Yeah,

I am struggling with that one too. Picked up that one branch developed into greys for going underground and gene mutation. Other group "survived" on the ground, evolved and moved. Can't stop thinking with all the info on underground shelters in the US: will you guys develop into greys? LOL.
Also was wondering what group could survive on the ground. Russians?
Know at least that my country has no measures in place (Netherlands). I expect it to go down.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Clifford Stone says 57 types, Bob Dean says at least 4 that he knows of-one of which is exactly like us.
Jim Marrs says it well when he said 'when a Boeing 767 flies overhead you can't look up and ask 'are those people in that plane good or bad?' It's not a valid question. Some will be good, some not so good.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

As I understand it J-rod and Grays are the same. Just different names. But there would be two types. The real living beings grays, taller and the half robot grays, smaller. Since the half-robots have no feelings, they can be pretty nasty. The tall ones can be nicer if you don't treaten them in anyway. I think they are indeed from Orion, but because they are already so long travelling through space, they have evolved into space people.

I don't know anymore where I've got this info. You read so much, see so much video... After a while it get's al so mixed up, you don't know where you get it from.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

my understanding from Dan Burisch interview:

1. P45 - grey (short and tall, I think) edit: (greys are short type only from Dan)
2. P52 - grey (short and tall, I think)
3. P52 Orion - blond, us-like looking

Last edited by warriorsoul; 09-14-2008 at 02:20 AM.
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i've decided i believe alex collier, and that burisch is either misinformed or a disinfo agent.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:25 AM   #7
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
i've decided i believe alex collier, and that burisch is either misinformed or a disinfo agent.
That's interesting... I may have missed something, but did Alex Collier say this?

(I'd genuinely love to know. Note, however, that if so, it sounds that he is incorrect - depending on exactly what he was referring to.)

Re the Roswell P-22s (as quoted by David Wilcock in his 9 Sept audio interview), this is shorthand for time traveling future humans from 22,000 years in the future.

I think Dan Burisch said P-24, actually (i.e. 'Present + 24k years'). Dan insisted that the Roswell visitors were future humans... from a future Earth, not from elsewhere.

When Kerry and I heard this (for the first time, having met Dan in 2006 for the first time), this was a new idea. We ran it past Henry Deacon, who we had also met round about the same time - though Dan and Henry were unknown to one another and their paths had never crossed.

Henry confirmed that the Roswell visitors were time traveling humans, although he had understood that they were from a (slightly) more recent future... maybe as recent as P+6k. Henry could not be sure, but he thought that P+24k was too far in the future.

I spoke with Henry again about this as recently as just over a week ago, and we had the same conversation.

The information Henry conveyed to David Wilcock was exactly the same as what Henry had told us two years previously.

For more background on Dan Burisch's testimony, do read this important summary.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:28 AM   #8
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

collier says orions are bad. i can't figure out what burisch is saying about them.

all i know is that when collier talks, he says things that mirror my own experiences. the stuff he describes verifies what i have been trying to understand for a large portion of my life.

when burisch talks, i'm like WTF huh what really? woah.

he's also got this good ETs vs bad ETs scenario, which is a little too much like dems vs republicans imo. 57 races is only what stone was aware of as of 1989. collier says there's a lot more than that.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-14-2008 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #9
Bill Ryan

Quote:
collier says orions are bad. i can't figure out what burisch is saying about them.
Right! Thanks for explaining.

This is a common misunderstanding. 'Orion' is a vast area of the night sky. Not a planet or a star!

There could be 1000 races from 'Orion'. Maybe a million.

Figuring whether people from 'Orion' are good or bad is the same as figuring whether people from 'Europe' or 'Asia' are good or bad. The answer is (of course), both.

Collier's 'Orions' are not the same as Dan Burisch's 'Orions'. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to clarify that.

The P-52 Orions are tall, blond, humans from 52,000 years in the future, very benevolent, spiritual and altruistic. Dan holds them in very high regard and said they were 'brilliant' people.

Very best, Bill
Old 09-14-2008, 07:21 AM   #10
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

that makes sense.

still though i think more consideration needs to be placed on what collier says.

no offense to burisch or deacon or david or anybody else, but collier's "insiders" are from andromeda and they are saying a lot of the same stuff we're hearing from project camelot interviews, but with some key differences, and some amazing insights.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #11
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Burisch's testimony

Bill-

Michael St Clair claims to be in contact with the Nordics, aka the P-52 Orions. However, Collier believes Hitler worked with a group he refers to as "The Gizeh Experiment". Collier believes this group is not the same group associated with the Roswell crash and the J-Rod/Orion group. Any thoughts on who Hitler obtained technological help from? Thanks for all your hard work!!

May widom guide compassion......"out of many, we are one"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:36 AM   #12
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Burisch's testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

Collier's 'Orions' are not the same as Dan Burisch's 'Orions'. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to clarify that.

The P-52 Orions are tall, blond, humans from 52,000 years in the future, very benevolent, spiritual and altruistic. Dan holds them in very high regard and said they were 'brilliant' people.
What makes you presume them (orions) to be two different types? The fact that Dan believes only in the three types of future humans means he is either left out of the loop or here to dis-inform us.

it seems to me that this triad is a negative influence. would a truly benevolent human involve themselves in secret agreements with a dangerous power structure? no.
i'm sure they are quite brilliant, but altruistic ? they are working in underground bases with the secret military! that's spells sinister in my book.

another thing that bothers me about Dans testimony is his reference to Serpo. Why does he relate Serpo to stargate technology? is there a bigger story there ?

hope those aren't stupid questions?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:39 AM   #13
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Bill-

Michael St Clair claims to be in contact with the Nordics, aka the P-52 Orions. However, Collier believes Hitler worked with a group he refers to as "The Gizeh Experiment". Collier believes this group is not the same group associated with the Roswell crash and the J-Rod/Orion group. Any thoughts on who Hitler obtained technological help from? Thanks for all your hard work!!

May widom guide compassion......"out of many, we are one"
the 'Giza intelligence', according to Alex Collier and Billy Meier is an independent faction related to the Plejaren. they're also known as B'fath.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #14
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Want to say I've just read through the summary link you posted above Bill, and found it extremely interesting. I'm reminded that the more I think I know and understand, the less I really know and understand.

But what really did stand out was your final comment in the foot notes:

'In and among the complexity of this edifice of challenging information, this may be the single most important thing to grasp: that .....we have free will and full choice at all times. What will happen to us is what we agree will occur... consciously or unconsciously. This is a fundamental metaphysical truth.

We have the gift to be able to choose the fate and welfare of the world and our civilization. A critical mass of agreement is necessary in order to choose what we wish to experience. If we do not want a catastrophe to occur, then this starts with your conscious intent, now. '

That feels completely and fundamentally true to me, and reminds me that we have more power than we may be utilizing. Just had a little thought though......it may be that many of us are actually enjoying this 'game' and that could be interfering with the critical mass needed!

Angel of the Mists
Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 AM   #15
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

also collier isn't making claims of being humanity's savior by single handedly shutting down project looking glass, hiding yellowbook on the moon *winky winky*, and saving a little alien personally, all while wearing tie dyed t-shirts and carrying the burden of humanity on his shoulders. it gets to be a lot to swallow. i hope i'm not being overly negative about this. i just think i'm starting to get my own handle on these things and burisch doesn't fit.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-14-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:08 AM   #16
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
it seems to me that this triad is a negative influence. would a truly benevolent human involve themselves in secret agreements with a dangerous power structure? no.
i'm sure they are quite brilliant, but altruistic ? they are working in underground bases with the secret military! that's spells sinister in my book.
Hi, Atama:

The P-52 Orions are nothing to do with the underground bases.

Whoever you're thinking of is a different group.

The P-52 Orions have been primarily responsible for trying to fix the very complex and almost impossibly tangled situation that resulted from the capture of the 'boxes' from the Roswell visitors.

It was the P-52 Orions that initiated the treaty structure after they realized that the 1950s American military could not be trusted.

They've done quite a bit more than talk to the US government (via Majestic and others). They have programs of their own, too, aimed at helping us as best they can in various ways. 'Sinister' is absolutely what they are not.

For more on this, see the two 'Stargate Secrets' video interviews, or read the transcripts. All links are on this page:

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

This IS complex stuff, and I'll certainly help as best I can here as a kind of 'interpreter'... I feel I understand it quite well. But it's not at all obvious or easy to grasp straight away.

[This is addressed to everyone - and if I were a time traveler I'd go back in time to address it to myself too!

It's not smart to jump to early conclusions without REALLY understanding this material. And you may not know what you don't understand... take time, and read EVERYTHING linked to the Dan Burisch page on the Camelot site (as well as http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html and http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html )]

Very best, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 09-14-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #17
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
It's not smart to jump to early conclusions without REALLY understanding this material. And you may not know what you don't understand... take time, and read EVERYTHING linked to the Dan Burisch page on the Camelot site

Bill, i don't even know what i DO understand at this point.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #18
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
feel the energy of the information of what you see. street smarts go a long way too. i am with chris on this.
i have seen the hours of dan burisch's testimony and that man is a shade of grey. he is a tool, he is not very straight faced, he fidgets, he stutters, he grins when he thinks his bull****ting is deemed brilliant in his mind like a certain "world leader", and when he feels he is in doubted he has a great need to further elaborate as guilty person would. he might work for the government and might have some information but he is sending you to the wrong tree.
steve_johnson#985907-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #19
Bill Ryan

Quote:
That's a great place to start!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #20
granny
Avalon Senior Member

I think I remember ...

"wilcock just said it was p-22s with black boxes who landed in roswell"

I think the ref to the Roswell time travelers was p24s ... but that could have been from another ship ... seems like the time traveler Burisch interacted with was from Roswell and was a p-52.

Confusing this ... huh?

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #21
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This I totally disagree with ... I found Dan very credible.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #22
realitydesign
Avalon Senior Member

I find it hard to believe Dan Burisch. He lost me when he said he pushed an ET into a time warp in order to save him. That and the ETs in the stroller thing. Just didn't feel true. He also thinks the reptilian thing is a misnomer?

I get the vibe that he is a super smart, technically minded guy who comes up with cool things like p-44 and stuff.

I could be very wrong though and I would love it all actually to be true.
realitydesign is offline   Reply With Quote