Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #76
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group

Also attended the meet Jeffrey and his loveley family did.

Good feels around. Let's have some more. Soon.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #77
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. Really wanted to but have a friend in from Danemark that I haven't seen in a year. Can anyone let us know what was discussed, any decisions arrived at etc? When will the next one be? Am off to stock up.

xt
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #78
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

The next meet was vaguely mentioned as beginning of November. No definite date or place. The park was a bit cold and wet.

I thought Tuesday the 14 October would have been fun....

Anyone else?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #79
Dee
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Dee here checking in from North London.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.
Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #80
blastedhippie
Avalon Senior Member

North London fella here checking in and saying hello
blastedhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:06 PM   #81
adamski

Hi all,

East London based and looking to find out when the next groundcrew meeting will be?
Old 10-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #82
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya all. Born in Bethnal Green now living in denmark. Im often in london visiting family, so would like to keep up to date on whats happening.
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:22 AM   #83
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

tandiwe
Dee
blastedhippie
adamski
Elephant Man

good to see you here. If you are intersted in a meeting, PM me. I sort of didn't want to do this; thought Zelphael or Elven Myst would organise, but they aren't talking a lot at the moment so I thought I'll have to.

I am based East and North London. Near there suit you? I'll try and find a place.

Would like to see Bejante again, Bejanteeeee...

And others from 4.10. meet.

BTW Elephant Man, I see you are in Jutland, I may have a bone to pick with you about an old war wound.

Talk to me here or PM and we'll find out.....

Daria
Old 10-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #84
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

hi guys and gals, south london/surrey here. great to see the london crew getting together. i havent read all the replies in this thread but its good to see im not the only one here tearing his hair out knowing this info when all around me still think its like the 1980's. i was thrown in at the deep end of this knowledge b4 i even had a chance to study anything on the web. that was 2006. now 2008 and i have to say my world/off world view has change dramatically and with all knowledge, i had to go through the darkside (911, lizards, incoming fleets of invaders, the mayan 2012 which wasnt that bad once realised it was all about consciouness) to realise that everything is based on everything that has come b4 and is to come again, which gives u a bit of a heads up. i've tried to wake people up and it hasnt worked which has become slightly depressing and made me question whether i should be trying so hard to crack the consciousness of people that are still trying to get the mortgage and the expensive cars. camelot and avalon, i think is the only way forward and would love to meet with like minded people to try to help build a community of trust, respect and at some point, infinate love to all around me.

sorry to babble but its kind of exciting to see fellow brits that give a monkies!

may i suggest a radio show that is uploaded onto the bittorrent network called Coast to Coast am (search google for 'stokeman - tpb'). you may have heard the name in some of the camelot interviews. i have been listening to them since 2006 and every day on the mp3/phone at work and all i can say is WOW. everything thats been said in camelot interviews plus much more. if u want more info on these downloads, old archives from c2c or want hard copies, please pm me.

peace and love, KE

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-20-2008 at 09:50 PM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #85
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone Daria I moved from London to Jutland in 1987, so "it wasnt me" great if this group can keep going, Im normally in London 4-5 times a year and if I can afford it, sometimes just zoom over for a weekend. I'm not likely to be over this side of christmas, but next year I should be quite a regular.
Peace and Good vibes to all
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #86
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

hey elephant man, i dont see why there shouldnt be a meeting even if its just a few people meeting up in a pub or somewhere like that. post the times and dates ur over here and get a few supersouls together to try and get something sorted for a new community. jutland? is that denmark? if so, u wanna get well away from the water.

peace and love KE
Old 10-21-2008, 03:16 AM   #87
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Helifant,

It might have been you, I moved from BG that year, just before the hurricane

mr.komie,

Pub? OK

Anyone else?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #88
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

hi daria.... it seems from what people have said in this and other threads that people are too busy to meet up and things are dwindling. i suggest a meeting to keep up contacts as things need to be bought now in order to be able to afford it. im off right now to buy 1oz gold coins and i have been buying various survival equipment as and when i can. after november things are going to be real bad! gold is at a reasonable price so i suggest buy some gold!!! £520 / oz coin. its going to be worth a hell of a lot more (if paper money was really worth anything in the near future). REMOVE URSELVES FROM THE SYSTEM AS MUCH AS U CAN....

meetings at pubs, houses, halls whereever... but time is running out!

plans need to be made!

peace and love KE
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #89
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I gots PM from Adamski and Elven Myst.

I'll answer here on the forum. I think a park again, if meet is daytime and weather permits. Pub if in the evening. People start saying what times best suit you. I can do any time. Elven suggested Nov.1. Suits me, how do others feel as it is Halloween and all that?

fianally I am putting a link to Rawkathon seminars. There are two new interviews put on every day for 24 hours. For free. they seem to appear about 1 o'clock in the morning, so todays two people David Wolfe and Doug Graham are still on for 3 hours. Listen to David Wolfe at least. He is incredibly knowledgable about every weirdness under the sun. If people learned to think like him there wouldn't be all this fear about food scarcities and stuff.

http://rawkathon.com/access/free/
Old 10-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #90
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

nice one daria, im up for whenever during the evening. i can pick up 1 other in my small van if someone needs help getting to the meeting point. remember, winters coming and being in the cold may put off people from coming.

even if its just us 4, it'll be worth meeting as it may well be left up to us. daunting i know but sitting at home watchin boringnation street or repeats of a time in the 80's isnt gonna get the baby a new hat or home to grow up in!

... i am tryin to get some contacts for the other side of the country as we may well need to move from this side... 130+miles from here possibly on foot!

anyways, pm me where u guys and gals are based, as im around london alot of the time on scooter and would be good to meet the faces behind the names...

peace and love KE
Old 10-21-2008, 09:52 PM   #91
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

for some interesting pictures, check my album. very interesting indeed.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #92
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

i can only assume that the silence is either fearful people not responding or everyones pm'ing each other.... this doesnt help any new comers to these threads and they will probably think the same as me that no one really takes the build up to 2012 seriously. shame really as we still have some time to do something.

oh well, whatever ur plans are i hope it works for u...

peace KE
Old 10-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #93
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

deafening
hmmm.....
Old 10-26-2008, 02:21 PM   #94
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Avalondoners,

This thread does seem to have gone rather quiet.Thanks to Daria and mr.k for keeping the momentum going Maybe the quietness reflects a general disappointment with the way Avalon has been going since those first heady days. I know i do not log on as much or with the same sense of enthusiasm as I used to. But Avalon remains a wonderful resource for networking and sharing information...and we should always remember its 'core' purpose. There are many gems to be found here....perhaps we just need a brighter torch to find them.

Saturday 1st November has been mentioned as the next date for a meeting and I feel ,those who are interested , should meet on this date. Whether there are 5 or 15 of us doesnt really matter.But expected numbers do dictate the sort of venue that is needed. So can I ask that everyone who wants to meet then....post a reply on this thread or send a PM. Various venues have been discussed (in PM) and an idea of numbers...would be really helpful.

The first meeting was a success....and thanks to all that came.This next meeting should be more about concrete plans and preparations.

I look forward to meeting any and all....on the 1st.

Blessings Love & Light

Elven

Last edited by ElvenMyst; 10-26-2008 at 04:55 PM.
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #95
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All!

I think that everyone has a sense of relief at the moment, since nothing major has happened on Oct, 7th or 14th, which is VERY good.
I also think that the sense of urgency and uncertainty is gone, and I personally put that down to the possible fact that we might have reached the Critical mass of people that are "awake". This also I think is a good thing.

Last month we all had a real sense of urgency to get the initial meeting put together, and it was a great meeting.
I am still up for future meetings, as it is great to meet up with like-minded people. We are now doing that more and more in our own circle of friends, as we have been lucky enough to wake more and more people up.
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #96
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Malaros here from St Albans. How is everyone?
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #97
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

I am pulling out of the London meet. Have fun.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #98
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malaros

St Alban's is a hop and a skip away from me. I absolutely love your neck of the woods - go there often, in fact Love the tiny city, the Cathedral and the park.

There are a few from Bedfordshire on here, too
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:55 AM   #99
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

I vote to delete this thread.

London group does not exist.

It would be most honest.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #100
blastedhippie
Avalon Senior Member

hello daria, i have just logged on for the first time since my last post and am sorry to see that i missed a possible meeting yesterday the 1st, i play in a samba band http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0QjOE0vUU who were at the canary wharf protest last friday , it was a dissapointing turn out to say the least more police and security than open minded souls . anyway there is no london group ? is that right ? or just this thread . i will make efforts to log on more frequently . merry meet , merry part and merry meet again
blastedhippie is offline   Reply With Quote