Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 12:43 AM   #76
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Greetings all,

Plejaron, welcome to the thread. To answer your question, no I havent had the chance to hear the recent stuff on Camelot. I havent had much spare time lately and what spare time I do have is spent on this forum.

Andy H, I agree with your suggestion about forming regional groups. Maybe the major cities in each area could be used as bases for each group.
Then people can decide for themselves which group meeting they want to attend. For example, Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast, Donegal...etc... . So I could post saying im gonna be in such and such a place at whatever time and people can reply saying yeah i'll be there. Then we corraspond with each other as groups and then organise larger meetings every 6 weeks or so or something like that. Im just kinda (thinking) typing out loud if ya know what I mean. Were all gonna have to thrash this out between ourselves and post on this thread with your ideas / agreements / dissagreements. The important thing is, is that we start coming together as groups which will eventually evolve into an organisation of some sort. When we become a coherent organisation we can start organising, preparing. So I think the first step is to meet up with somebody even if its only one person ( like me and 8080028 did last monday ) and get the ball rolling, so to speak. 2 will become 3, 3 will become 7, 7 will become 13 and so on and so on untill we are THE IRISH GROUND CREW. what'cha think?

Thanks,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:38 AM   #77
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Greetings all,

Plejaron, welcome to the thread. To answer your question, no I havent had the chance to hear the recent stuff on Camelot. I havent had much spare time lately and what spare time I do have is spent on this forum.

Andy H, I agree with your suggestion about forming regional groups. Maybe the major cities in each area could be used as bases for each group.
Then people can decide for themselves which group meeting they want to attend. For example, Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast, Donegal...etc... . So I could post saying im gonna be in such and such a place at whatever time and people can reply saying yeah i'll be there. Then we corraspond with each other as groups and then organise larger meetings every 6 weeks or so or something like that. Im just kinda (thinking) typing out loud if ya know what I mean. Were all gonna have to thrash this out between ourselves and post on this thread with your ideas / agreements / dissagreements. The important thing is, is that we start coming together as groups which will eventually evolve into an organisation of some sort. When we become a coherent organisation we can start organising, preparing. So I think the first step is to meet up with somebody even if its only one person ( like me and 8080028 did last monday ) and get the ball rolling, so to speak. 2 will become 3, 3 will become 7, 7 will become 13 and so on and so on untill we are THE IRISH GROUND CREW. what'cha think?

Thanks,
Merlin.
Maybe you would like to read the first page of this thread regarding regional 'meet-ups'.
Holy crap,.. that was a wee while ago, and I asked yis' to get back to me with suggestions....., but I didn't mean this long.
Now, I don't care if ye meet in the Isle of Man.. just fecking talk on this board or elsewhere..but Jesus Mary & Joseph, TALK & MEET!! Ye'er all head cases anyway, so it's not as tho' you're gonna make an eejit of yourself, now is it!!
Talk people...,doesn't matter if you think it's crap, we'll all listen......why? 'Cos we really do think the same. There's wee differences but that's because we aren't talking and shareing information or ideals or putting our facts across, that can only be done by TALKING online, then in person and then in groups or A group. We are so used to keeping our thoughts and feelings to ourselves.., but now is a great opportunity to air those/these feelings and thoughts.
Anyway, I've tried to get yis going and if ya don't want to..,well turn off the lights.
It's no use being nice and saying, ' OHH, NICE TO SEE YE!'. That time has past!
If there is only two or three getting together to meditate or release our fears or plan a community.., whatever.., at least it's something positive to help our brothers and sisters that are not awake, we have been given a gift of awareness for a reason, something you know in your heart that we should be doing, that something means getting together. It's up to us, it's our duty to get together, we have to put our self consciousness behind us. We are the ones that are awake, we are the ones that have a duty to take action by coming together, putting aside our awkwardness, and knowing that we have to do this.
I know I sound pushy, and if ye'er like me, I hate pushy bastards. But people.., time is short, very short. We can't think of ourselves anymore, that I have three beautiful daughters and a grandson means nothing, when the beautiful soul of humanity is at stake. We have to think of our oneness. The only way I can help my beautiful daughters and grandson is by helping my fellow beautiful brothers and sisters where ever they are in this world.
I don't talk like this normally, simply because us Paddies don't usually talk this way..and I'm no different from any Guinness drinking swearing building worker, which I am, but it's time for honesty...and urgent positive group intention.
Merlin, Mopbucket, Bodhran(Tony), Conac,8082208, Feardia, Andy H, Dotty ouch, Plejaron, and all the rest of ye that I've missed.., let's put our positive heads on, and get together. C'mon let's do it, now!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #78
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Pilgrim, I take on board everything you say. Personally, my heart knows something is happening but the problem with me is I can't decide what it is and therefore what to do. Is it a coming catastrophy, is it a shift in human consiousness, is it the planet Niburu, is it the disclosure of E.T.'s, is it a worldwide economic collapse and the beginning of world war 3.... etc..etc..etc...there is so much conflicting info out there it becomes a great big mess in my head. I look around and I see everyone carrying on as normal, as if everything is just dandy and I wonder if any of this stuff is real.
Then I log on here and see that there are thousands just on this forum that have a similar mindset. Sometimes I think to myself, I'll just sit back and see what happens and carry on with my day to day life hoping that it will all turn out ok. I have tried many many times over the years to talk to people about these things, tell them how important this information is but I just get laughed at or patronised at best. Thats why this site is so important, it gives us nuts a chance to talk to each other. You mention talking and meeting, well meself and 8080028 have already met and we are planning more meetings, hoping more of the local nuts will join us ( connec, Doty Ouch, Please! ). Hopefully sooner rather than later we can all meet and try an make some sort of sense of all this. It will have to be in a pub, of course!

Thats it for now.

oh, and thanks,
Merlin.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #79
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Merlin,
That's exactly how I feel. My head does be swimming trying to wade through the sludge of disinformation in order to get at the seemingly intuitive truth. Wondering am I going loopy, but talking to others of likemind, sensible grounded people, brings me back to the fact that I have not changed except for the increased knowledge and awareness of what is going on in the world.
It's how I deal with this knowledge that drives me to despair sometimes, simply because I can't turn round to family or friends and discuss it with them, for obvious reasons.
Feardia and I met up last week and it was a bit of fresh air just to talk naturally with someone that understands the situation. I've known Brendy for years, but it was only a few weeks ago that we discovered we were on the same wavelength regarding this. Like Mopbucket said, it's hard to have a normal conversation with people because all this important stuff is flying around in your head, but people want to talk about football, soaps, work ,etc. So do I, but I also would like to talk about the important stuff first and then more mundane topics, because unless you have other distractions then it would drive you nuts.
It's great that you're meeting up someone, then you know what I'm talking about.., the relief of having a normal conversation face to face with someone on the same wavelength. Keep it up and we'll speak later.
All the best, Tom.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #80
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Lets just make a plan and leave it in the back of our minds. Lets pick a place thats geologically safer than anywhere else in Ireland and pick that as the "Radient" zone. If s*!t hits the fan and where ever each of our homes gets absolutely unlivable then we get up and go to this place. We might all arrive at different times but at least we will know where to go. There might not be a lot of us so we should maybe all aim for the same place. Know any good spots anyone?
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #81
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

I've taken this from another thread posted by 'Survivor' as I thought it answered a lot of questions for me, and hopefully will be of interest to others in explaining the Mayan calendar in more down to earth language, and making sense of what is happenening.
Great video, thanks Survivor.

Tom
Ian Xel Lungold Takes Us Though His Explination Of The Mayan Calander How It Works What Its For And How It Is Used In His " Conversation " This Is A Fastanating Video A Must Watch For All People With An Intrest In The Mayan Calander I Dont Think You Will See Anything Like This Conversation Anywhere Else, this was done on 22/6/2004 please watch and enjoy

This is part 1 (90 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61981090121097

This is part 2 (90 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29528148516232

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyZFbkvJjw

please leave your comments about this great video

PEACE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by surviver; Yesterday at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #82
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Lets just make a plan and leave it in the back of our minds. Lets pick a place thats geologically safer than anywhere else in Ireland and pick that as the "Radient" zone. If s*!t hits the fan and where ever each of our homes gets absolutely unlivable then we get up and go to this place. We might all arrive at different times but at least we will know where to go. There might not be a lot of us so we should maybe all aim for the same place. Know any good spots anyone?
Hello Truth voice,

I was gonna post the exact same idea as this, is this a coincidence?
Somewhere high up inland would be ideal would it not.
I suppose people could post the address, or for those of us that can read maps the lattitude and longtitude co-ordinates, or however you do it with the sat nav things. The important thing is the safe location if everything suddenly, seriously, shuts down. I don't wanna be where I am now if that happens ( Dublin ) 'cos I reckon anarchy will be the order of the day.
I don't have any ideas for this, like I said I live in Dublin, so suggestions anyone?

Merlin.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #83
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I have noticed there have been over 1000 views to this thread and only 80 odd posts. There must be people viewing but not posting. If you find you are concerned about this stuff please, please get involved. You are not mad or foolish to belive in this stuff, there are thousands upon thousands of us that feel this. Again, please join in, it just may prove very important in the near future. Nobody has to know who you are, just post your ideas and feelings.
Now is the time to act on this, wait no longer, please.

Merlin.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #84
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

8080028, connec, Doty Ouch

Can we all meet up sometime soon?
I have noticed that yez havent posted in a few days so I'll leave it up to one of you to suggest where and when.
Im pretty much available any time, you say where I'll be there ok.

Merlin.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #85
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

How's Pilgrim

Yeah I've watched all his videos some time ago and think there great.
I only have one small problem with his stuff and that is, some of what he said would have happened by now, hasent. I suppose that don't mean that his stuff is wrong on irrelevent, just maybe a little bit wrong timeline wise.
Still, like I said great stuff and I would recommend others watch his stuff.

On the subject of videos, check out the video " The Killshot " by I can't remember right now, you will get it if you do a search on you tube or google video. Also any thing by Ram Das is good.

Did'ent you start a thread for this kinda info.
Thats where I'll post this stuff from now on ok.

See ya sometime

Merlin.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:11 AM   #86
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Merlin,

Yes you're right about him being out by approx' 2/3 years, but when you're talking of a timespan of 16.4 billion years, hey! what's a year or two. That could also be the PTB trying to paper over the cracks, but inevitably their whole scheme is and will disintegrate, which is now becoming apparent. It just put things into perspective for me personnally.

Regarding that meeting up point after everything goes pearshape. Feardia posted something a couple of weeks ago on the predictions of Colmcille, which more or less stated that the only places above water would be parts of Kerry/Cork and Donegal/parts of Antrim. The rest flooded or bog. A bit gloomy, but sure it's anybody guess!
Seeing as how people seem reluctant to talk on here, which is disappointing after an initial good response two weeks ago, it would be a good idea to state a couple of meeting places just in case the prime location is not accessible for some unforeseen reason.

Any & all suggestions would be helpful.., especially from the Irish lurkers

Tom.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #87
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, Here is just what happened

When I finished my last post, I decided to watch a bit of T.V. ( which I don't really do much of ). turned on the tv and lo and behold "Encounters of the third kind" was on the station that was on when I turned on the T.V.
Now that film is (not surprisingly) one of my favourite films.
Now, I've watched that film about 20 times (Honest) but I caught something in it tonight that I've never caught before. If you know the film, there's a scene where the french guy is presenting the sounds that were heard in India to a group in a hall, and he does the hand signs that corraspond to the sounds. In one scene, in the background, there are 3 flags on the wall. One is the French flag one is the U.S.A. flag, and the other, which is the one I've never noticed before is not a flag from any country on Earth. It's a plain white flag with a black triangle on it. the triangle looks like the triangle that's used on dvd players, cd players etc.. for PLAY. Now maybe im a little drunk, but I don't think thats a country's flag. I Just love little coincedences like this. They make me feel like im on the right path. I Have read elsewhere about triangle's being the symbols observed in underground facilities, on security personnel there that represent the E.T. faction. I've also read elsewhere that this film was loosley based on a reality. Although who's to say the serpo thing is disinfo anyway.

Well there you are, Just throwing that out there, you can check it out for yourselves, maybe im totally wrong and it is some country's flag, if so let me know! anyhow my excuse will be im a wee bit drunk at the moment so there you go.

Good luck t'yiz

Merlin.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #88
Robbie

Hows it goin?
I'm from Dublin, I just came home last night and that film was on its a classic.
I have heard that before about the triangle, I know about the pyramid is the symbol of the Illuminati but this sounds different than the usual masonic imagery found on the dollar bill.
In answer to some questions, I have the point of view that this segment of humanity has been greatly deceived and manipulated for many eons of time and its up to us the "ground crew" to use the laws of the universe in correlation with the expansive nature of Creation to help bring into manifestation a new paradigm of experience.
This can only be done by each individual transcending the victim consciousness and taking personal responsibility. Instead of asking for rescue from "God" instead ask for empowerment though the simple prayer "I am a human becoming help me to become". Then through are focus, intention and allowance {the first 3 laws} leading to balance {the fourth law} we will bring about a new paradigm, while our current system falls apart.
I don't mean to sound like a preacher of any kind, I'm trying to trigger inner awareness/remembrance. If this does not resonate with you, leave it, always remember discernment.

-Unconditional love to you all!

Last edited by Robbie; 09-28-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #89
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Hello Truth voice,

I was gonna post the exact same idea as this, is this a coincidence?
Somewhere high up inland would be ideal would it not.
I suppose people could post the address, or for those of us that can read maps the lattitude and longtitude co-ordinates, or however you do it with the sat nav things. The important thing is the safe location if everything suddenly, seriously, shuts down. I don't wanna be where I am now if that happens ( Dublin ) 'cos I reckon anarchy will be the order of the day.
I don't have any ideas for this, like I said I live in Dublin, so suggestions anyone?

Merlin.
I'm not so convinced about inland, in fact I'd argue that there's advantage to be had with a coastal location that also has mountains nearby and is basically as far away as possible from the UK. Local farms and nice community spirit, trading of local produce etc would also be a plus.
This is the way I look at things and it's basically why I ended up here in SW Cork. I don't place much merit with sea level rise- perhaps tidal waves but with proximity to high ground available it shouldn't be an issue.
I've also got a well here with plenty of "fluoride free" water

If I had to pick somewhere "really safe" I'd probably have ended up in the Antarctic hehe

One things for sure, we're in for trouble with the economy shortly
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #90
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, I would love to meet up tomorrow......?
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #91
Robbie

Be careful if your thinking about coastal locations, remember there is a pole shift or if the something happens with regards to the earths rotation the coasts will be drastically changed.
At the equator the sea level is about 400 feet further from the earth's centre than on other parts of the planet because of centrifugal force, now should that force weaken even slightly for just a short period of time every coast on earth will be devastated.
I have kept a close eye on this and its mentioned in Bill Deagle's excellent interview with Project Camelot on September 24.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #92
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
I'm not so convinced about inland, in fact I'd argue that there's advantage to be had with a coastal location that also has mountains nearby and is basically as far away as possible from the UK. Local farms and nice community spirit, trading of local produce etc would also be a plus.
This is the way I look at things and it's basically why I ended up here in SW Cork. I don't place much merit with sea level rise- perhaps tidal waves but with proximity to high ground available it shouldn't be an issue.
I've also got a well here with plenty of "fluoride free" water

If I had to pick somewhere "really safe" I'd probably have ended up in the Antarctic hehe

One things for sure, we're in for trouble with the economy shortly

Ya I was thinking Kerry or Cork myself too. Great community spirit in rural kerry, lots a mountains, lots a fresh water streams. Although if this physical pole shift thingy actually happens we'll be looking at 6 mile high tidal waves. Sounds like your well set up. Fair play. We're still in Limerick city at the mo. Probably the worst place in the country to be. HA! Ill be fighting my way through thousands of knackers to get outa here!
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:43 PM   #93
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

"If" there was a pole shift then plans could fly out the window, from what I've read the only people who would survive it would be in the space station....real biblical stuff.
We're talking sudden temperature changes, earthquakes off the richter scale, multiple volcanic eruptions, you get the idea I suppose. Hapgoods theory did have Einsteins backing and it's certainly viable but it is just a theory at this stage.
(there was purported to be proof of his theory in frozen mammoths etc, however if you examine the evidence carefully you'll find it's somewhat lacking..even if the evidence was kosha there's other circumstances that could have had a similar effect- eg meteor impact, freak weather perhaps)
If there is going to be a storm brewing soon I'm betting it's going to be man-made events, if only because that's something you can prepare for
Each to their own though, this is merely what my gut instinct/training/knowledge tells me. I could well be wrong, wouldn't be the first time
Old 09-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #94
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I reckon that if there was a pole shift we would'ent be safe any where in Ireland. Also, you have to think that if you do happen to survive a pole shift, where are you gonna end up? Where the Antartic is now would'ent be to healthy, or where to Gobi desert is now eh?. On the pole shift hypotheses I think somewhere really far inland on a large continent would be good. Get there early, build a large enough and strong enough underground bolt hole to weather out the first few day's. Have an unsinkable boat in case of major flooding. Hey, but this is just fantasy ain't it. If a pole shift happened tomorrow ( and whose to say it won't ) how prepared are you. No, like me you would probably end up dead. Anyway were all gonna die someday and really, I think thats what we should be spending a bit of our time trying to prepare for. Now don't get me wrong, I really don't like religion but I am a very spiritual person. I mean, if you get through all and anything which might be about to happen, you still have to face your death. Don't lose sight of that fact, it is probably one of the most important things to prepare yourself for. Im not advocating doing nothing just because some day you will die, thats not productive, your not gonna help our fellow human beings doing nothing, just keep that fact in mind thats all I would say. I do think that you can, in some ways, whilst incarnate in this realm, prepare yourself for the next. Ok I don't want to bang on about it and bore the ***** out o' yiz.

Thanks,

Merlin.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #95
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conec View Post
Hi guys, I would love to meet up tomorrow......?
Connec I'll text you in the morning and arrange a time, probably early evening if thats ok with you.

8080028, Doty Ouch, anybody else interested?
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #96
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya people,
I'm sorry to put a dampener on this, but ' nice' people and ' nice ' places and ' nice ' communities to be, is not a realistic scenario. Get real! this is about trying to keep alive a remnant of HUMANITY, not about nice people.
We don't know what the cataclysmic effect of the earth changes are going to be. The only thing we can be assured of is they will happen.
We have got to be realistic, be prepared for the worse and hope for the best.
Like most of ye I've listened to all the doomsday scenarios, and, like yourselves battled through the disinformation whether it be UFO invasion, nuke wars,earthquakes,comets, pole shifts..., whatever. I know in my heart of hearts, something so unimaginable is going to happen. I'm an ol' fella.., and i've been thro' this " the end is nigh " crap many's atime before. But this time.., there's no getting away from the facts and figures, as well as the intuitive feeling.
The time for gathering information about the NWO, Illuminati and their alien puppet masters is over. They are in their death throes and they know it, unfortunately, in order to amputate the diseased part of the body, some healthy tissue must be sacrificed.
Such is the extent of the disease amongst our human body, a lot of us have to go for the sake of the body whole. This sounds new age crap, but I don't how else to put it.

What i'm trying to say is I think you know it , but you are still in denial of it.....please
do what ever you can to make yourself safe. The 'Dark Ones' have been building their underground cities in preparation for the past 40 odd years, they are so frightened. We can't blame them, they think they are going to be punished like bad children.., but they don't know what we know in our hearts. That's what makes them scared. They try to make us join them because it gives them security, like bullies in a gang.
They try to make us frightened so that we need their protection. NO WAY! We know better. We tried their way for thousands of years, but now truth is here, it may be coming a wee bit fast for my liking, and it's getting so fast my head is spinning, never the less I know it's the truth. Somehow, I just know it's going to be alright, don't know how, I just know. We trust our true selves,..that which can't be seen, but yet we know somehow!

It is your duty to try and preserve your life and that of your friends and family.
It is my belief, and it's only my belief, that it will take something cataclysmic to happen to shock our genetic survival instinct to awaken to a higher level, thus raising our vibration to a different frequency to match the vibrational changes that are happening on a comic level. That's evolution for you! This is a natural occurrence and nothing, but nothing, can stop it. IT'S THE LAW. Those of us that don't make it this time round, in this lifetime, are relying on survivors to re-populate this earth in order for those that don't make it this time, to reincarnate, thus continuing the lessons to be learned.

But next time round, there won't be the crap we have had to endure all these past hundreds of years, thanks to the survivors/heroes that struggled through the coming hardships we now face. The Great Spirit is always with you.

Tom
Old 09-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #97
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

There must be a way to make more noise than this about what is goin on! I see things movin faster and faster every day. We really gotta start close at home by talking to those that we love and those that are close to us. It should be our duty to inform them of what we know it doesnt matter what routes we chose to take to reach our destination but to let them know that all roads lead to Rome. Even spread the word to strangers dont mind what some will think because it only takes a spark to start a fire and when the fire starts to burn it a go blaze...I was told to regeister weeks ago but am only getting it together now seems like ive wasted alot of time. I really dont know how long we are going to get a chance to network like this i feel para that the gates might click shut soon....But im glad to hear people are starting link up here. One Love, One Heart, One Goal, One Destiny.. One. Im down in Kerry but get about so let me know if anythings goin on. Jah Bless (U 'n I ty)
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 AM   #98
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome reggaeman!

Rasta man, welcome to the thread from another herb enjoyer.
Medicine for the soul 'tis.

One Love, one heart, lets gets together and feel alright.

Alright!

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 09-29-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #99
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
I've taken this from another thread posted by 'Survivor' as I thought it answered a lot of questions for me, and hopefully will be of interest to others in explaining the Mayan calendar in more down to earth language, and making sense of what is happenening.
Great video, thanks Survivor.

Tom
Ian Xel Lungold Takes Us Though His Explination Of The Mayan Calander How It Works What Its For And How It Is Used In His " Conversation " This Is A Fastanating Video A Must Watch For All People With An Intrest In The Mayan Calander I Dont Think You Will See Anything Like This Conversation Anywhere Else, this was done on 22/6/2004 please watch and enjoy

This is part 1 (90 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61981090121097

This is part 2 (90 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29528148516232

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyZFbkvJjw

please leave your comments about this great video

PEACE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by surviver; Yesterday at 09:33 PM.

This was quite interesting, tricky to find some of the vids though.
From what I can gather he sees all this as being inevitable and pre-destined, apparently we are in for a shift change shortly into a period of "ethical" domination out of our present "power" dominated period. Each shift change has happened in a shorter and shorter period throughout history. It also matches the rapidly increasing "birth pangs" of change we've heard so much about.
He does make brief mention of perhaps WW3 flaring up but rapidly leading to this peaceful period afterwards.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:53 AM   #100
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya Gang,
I just want to inform you that 5 of us (3 women, 2 men) are meeting up this Thursday in Belfast, if any one is interested in joining us you are more than welcome. The time and place have to be arranged yet, but if you pm me, email me or post here, I'll keep you informed. It'll be mixed company, which will make easier for males/females on their own, as it's awkward enough sometimes meeting for the first time.
Good luck to you & do get involved.
Tom.

Ps, in my last post, " thus raising our vibration to a different frequency to match the vibrational changes that are happening on a comic level." I meant to type cosmic, not comic. Freudian slip