Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 03-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #376
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Hi Carmen,

I really have not tried to change anyones worldview ( Apart maybe a few close friends ).

What I have done is print up leaflets with certain info and internet addresses on them, so poeple can do what they want with the leaflet, chuck it in the bin or look a bit deeper into what it says, its up to them.

What I was attempting to do was give them an option to look at this stuff or disregard it, the choice was theirs.

I would only argue a point so far with a person, if I thought it was worthwile.
Otherwise I really don't care if a person belives the topic or not, I certainly wont push the matter, If they dont agree or dont want to know then thats fine with me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

See Ya,

Merlin
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #377
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Folks,

I've been debating with myself over the last few days wether or not to post this story. Its pretty weird and I've come to the coclusion to post it just for honestys sake and also to get a record down somewhwere of it.

Ok here goes, as I have explained in a previuos post I am on the dole (Welfare) at the moment. I support my income by delivering Fast food to homes in the local area.

So, I did a delivery and was on my way back to my car when I noticed a big, stationary red ball of light in the sky. I would say a few hundred metres up in the sky. From my prespective it was about the size of a tennis ball. Not sharpe edges but fuzzy.The colour of this ball of light was the colour of a red traffic light. Totally Stationary.

Now, being interested in U.F.Os for many years I always check out lights in the sky, usually being airoplanes or choppers or chinise lanterns etc...
But as soon as I saw this I Literally said to myself "OH holy F*ucking Hell, this is the real deal"

I kinda remember a smaller red light underneath it, and thats as far as I can remember. I only remembered this event 4 days after it happened. I happened to be looking for a watch that my girlfriend has lost and the memory just jumped into my head.

At this moment I cannot remember about 3 or 4 hours after seeing the light. I cant remember where I was when I was droping off the delivery. I cant remember doing any more deliveries that night, although im sure I did. I remember coming home early from work because my boss told me there was no work to do and I thought I got home around 9.30. My Girlfriend insists I got home around 10.30.

Look folks, Make of this what you will but I guarantee this to be a true story.

Cheerio,

Merlin.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #378
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Jeyzus Merlin.... nice to have you back!!! You were a bit quiet on the forum for a while!!! Antonia...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #379
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

janey, seems like we all can post for free now, great news. hurrah.

i've been reading posts every day but this is the first time i tried to write anything since it turned fee paying. delighted it's free again.

hey merlin, your life seems to have been a bit... hectic... of late, i hope it calms down for you now.

it makes me think posting things like times and places to meet each other probably wasn't the best move.

i've been up to my eye balls lately, what with one thing and another, i really wanted to be part of the medatation but had too much going on.

anyways, just wanted to say hi.... i'll leave it at that... for now.

peace y'all,

c.
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #380
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Jeyzus Merlin.... nice to have you back!!! You were a bit quiet on the forum for a while!!! Antonia...
Hello there Antonia me owl flower! Ha!

I just stopped posting cause I did'ent think I could cause I did'ent pay the sub. I Don't have a credit card and I just did'ent bother.

Plenty of other forums out there. I was really getting into ATS, great forum.

Anyhoo, Its good to be back and able to post for free.

I swear my life has been turning upside down of late, I've only posted half of it. It just reinforces my belife in all this.

Oh, I saw you on the T.V. there a while ago! On some programme about sex or summit, can't remember. So your an A lister now huh?
It'll be the red carpet next, Ha!

Stay Lucky,

Merlin.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #381
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Ha.... Not an A-lister I wouldn't suscribe to that kind of ****... but it's nice to get paid to mouth off your opinion!!! I guess I'm a total whore in that sense!! Any how like I said I'm glad you are back on Avalon and you too Conair... any one else out there who's back from the Irish Ground Crew???
Have you been following the Nexus thread??? It's pretty powerful and will any of you come to a sacred site with me Brendy, Islandman and afew others on May 9th????
Old 03-16-2009, 02:13 AM   #382
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again,

Hey Antonia, Please explain a bit more about this trip to a sacred site, I am interested.

Thanks,
Marlin.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:33 AM   #383
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Merlin..... Take a look at the Nexus thread.... in a nut shell we are gathering on syncronised dates and times all round the world and listining to the same music.... (very well constructed sounds with certain frequencies) to atune together on to the same frequency. and pulling in light and activating the planets acupunture points ....sacred sites on sacred lay lines.. to heal the planet and bring it up in vibration for 2012...
We've been doing it every saturday in our homes... it's very healing and very powerful... and we want to go out to the sites on May 9th... Me and Brendy were thinking Usineach hill or one of the Dowth newgrange type places ... I have a few people here who want to go... Conair was interested and Islandman too... e-mail me at antonialeslie@hotmail.com or call me... do you still have my no?
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 AM   #384
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Antonia I still have your number, after a quick look around I can't seem to find a particular Nexus thread. Is this anything to do with the Nexus magazine? Can you gimme a link or point me in the right direction?

For some reason, which im not too certain about just yet, im feeling very cynical about this whole forum talk thing, im gonna try and gather my thoughts together and explain a bit better but I don't feel like any of us are going any where with any of this. Its just posts on a forum, what are we doing?

You say certain things on your last post about healing the planet and stuff, what kind of evidence have you that any of this is working. I can understand your reasons for wanting to do it but where are the results?

Please, please, please, don't be offended by my comments, no offence is meant, these are the thoughts in my head thats all, I have to be honest do I not?

Im changing, in ways I don't fully comprehend yet but I think my posting days are coming to an end. I feel like I am moving into a different way of living. For example you may have gathered from an earlier post that I'm not employed anymore. I don't want to be.

OK I think thats enough for now,

I will post more on all of this again when I can gather it all into something clearer.

Merlin.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #385
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Howya Merlin, Antonia, Conaire, an everyone else.
I'm still about as well, just the same I haven't been posting cos I didn't think I could and have been busy anyway.
i've read the nexus thread Antonia, as far as page 20 I tjink, haven't been on it for a few weeks. Its amazing and i do intend to get involved. I'm in the final few weeks of whats been a major project in my work and I've been flat out but will prob be out of work for the summer so I'm going to get involved and get meditating as soon as I can. I have met some other people separately who will get involved and have been having some progress getting through to friends at last!

i'll be around Dub over easter if anyone fancies a pint?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #386
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Skylark.... nice to hear from you....
and Merlin...dear God I'm not iffended....the only thing that offends me in this world is diliberat cruelty.... The thread is called "Nexus event 2012, a new wave of energy comming our way"... Or somthing very similer... and I guess many people have been doing this "light work " for quite a while now but the main effect will be what happens in 2012... we have the power to influence events...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #387
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Howya all,
Just a quick hello again. Hope ye all are well. I just subscribed there so I am back on fully now. Talk to ye soon.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #388
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Well hello there folks
So is there anyone or anythin happenin up north? not that it matters wherever you are...would love to meet up for some decent convo & a bit o craic...
Blessings
Lis x

www.myspace.com/fireowlrecords
NemisisFireOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #389
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

hi guys n gals nice 1 that we can post again for free... Antonia sorry i never got back to the message you left a while back thing went a bit mad there since christmas,, I just got a car on the road so count me in for the 9th.. Jah Bless.
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:18 AM   #390
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,
me again, first off I want to apologise to people I agreed to meet a few months back and never did. I suppose I had my doubts about whether I had anything to add etc etc... I'm guessing ye know how this one goes.
I have been coming back here to have a look now and then.
I'm realising now that I would have been agood idea to meet people.
I have a friend who is pretty clued up on all this stuff (first person I have ever been able to have a real conversation with about the **** thats really worth talking about). We have been having some really cool conversations lately and it is just so different to writing on a forum. Now all I want to do is have more real conversations with people who also know what they're talking about.

I'm so sick of looking at friends who believe the news is real and talk about bolitics like its real, read the newspapers and believe everything is grand, like this recession when WE all know its a ****in farce.
I want reality please!!!!!

So hello again and I'm defo here to talk/ meet up again
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #391
conec
Avalon Senior Member

This is a message for Helen.

It was great to talk to you today. My phone died when I was in the middle of talking to you, was abroad for last 2 weeks so couldnt find my charger, I managed to find it but I also have no credit until I get paid tomorrow.
Thought it might be a good idea to leave a message here instead so you dont think I just hung up, cant find your username as yet.
Take care and talk to you soon
Conec
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #392
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Viva from Cork

Just a quick hello to everybody here in Ireland.
I have never been one for posting so most of you will not remember me. I have been a Project Camolet viewer from the very start so as you can imagine I have been up to my neck in it all my life and in particular over the past 3 years. The last few months have been very hard. Starting with my business going bust, shortly followed with the death of my mother which was the most incredible experiance of my life, my beliefs carried myself and my family through this sad but wonderful time. Just recently my wife has packed her bags and has called time out ( don`t blame her as I have become a differant person to the one she married, I openly no longer accept life as the mainstream believe it to be.) I will now have to move out of my home and am trying hard to get an income without falling under the umbrella of goverment.
So as bad as all the above seem I have never felt so alive, I have never looked to the future with such excitement. Most importantly " I have no fear " I can feel the change in me. I have had some amazing sometimes strange thing happens to me the past year. I am getting a natural understanding of how things really are. Its like the training wheels are off and I`m on my own now. thats why I have not been checking Camolet for a number of months. In the last week I have logged on but its hard to catch up with the volume of information so I`m here today to take it to the next step which would be to sit down over a pint with whoever is available and catch up. I live in cork so I will try to get online every few days to see whats going on. (My computer has had a fatal crash and while I`m on the subject of electronics I get a funny click on my phones and any cash transferrs which I did to europe and China for my lapased business has gone missing not for day but weeks, 6 being the record. I`m either getting really paranoid or somebody is messing with me)
Anyway sorry for the rant, hope to see some of ye soon.
Viva
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:55 AM   #393
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Viva from Cork

Hi Viva, just a quick hello from a fellow Corkonian (living in Dublin). Sounds like you've had a pretty intense time of it lately. But also a clean slate and new beginnings full of possibility. Hmm.
Good for you.
Take care
Old 04-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #394
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Hellooooo????????
NemisisFireOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #395
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

WOW you

lot i felt the joy

jump of my

screen
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #396
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all Irish people.... I am very bad at keeping up on this post.. if it isn't up in recent posts I just presume that no one has posted on it and I don't look... I will be more intent on keeping an eye on it... I even tried to start a new Irish thread but it seems to have disapeared ... dosen't matter i can keep this one up.... Who is still here on Avalon??? Regeaman I didn't see your last post in time... for the 9th... It was just me and Island man in the end.... Please come join us on the next date??.. How is Lisa?? Did you manage to find anybody in Northern Ireland?? Skylark...how are you? Conair.. what's the craic??? Brendy... you can join Avalon for free now.. we miss you ... your posts are great... I know you are on the Nexus forum and I talk to you on skyp but we need some good new posts here too... Merlin how are you??? That UFO experiance sounds pretty amaizing.... I'm jelous!... Hello to the girl in Cork .... Keep posting!!.... Love and Light to you all Antonia
Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #397
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Antonia, Conec/Lisa here. So hopefully we can get going again. I would love to get involved in anything thats happening.

I live in Dublin.

I just found those we are change ireland and wise up journal last night.
Are any of these guys on the forum here?

I would love to get involved this way too.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #398
conec
Avalon Senior Member

DSC00383.jpg

was walking to college today and saw this pasted to a election board. It put a big smaile on my face.
I cant seem to make the file any bigger on this page so I'll tell you what it says......

"If you think it's humiliating to be ruled, how much more degrading is it to have to choose your masters?"

Class!
Old 05-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #399
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Well it's good to be back as I've missed the craic in the pub. It feels as if I have been of the gargle for Lent. I'm just re-introducing myself as I don't have a lot of time. So hello and goodbye and I'll see you all later.
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #400
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1CB5xzbm8