Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 03:26 AM   #51
Stephen

Default Re: Trouble makers on Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
iam i a cop ???

no, i am NOT a cop
Does that mean the Handcuffs are OUT? Damn...

I could not resist...

(Just a second...I have to take a pain med....Mrs Dood just swatted me...hehe)
Old 09-21-2008, 03:33 AM   #52
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
This forum is truely great, its a privilege to be able share thoughts with such enlightened people.

I do think that there are certain members who are here not to create peace but to divide and cause conflick in the one place that should not be like that.
So I thought It would be good to write down such indivduals who are not here to bring people together but divide and cause conflict.
If said member are causeing confilct with many then we will all know because their mames will be on here

My nomination goes to... Drum Roll....

King lear

no matter what, there will always be that type hovering around...

educate, decipher, enlighten...that's all we can do for ourselves...

the rest is up to the masses!
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #53
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Does that mean the Handcuffs are OUT? Damn...

I could not resist...

(Just a second...I have to take a pain med....Mrs Dood just swatted me...hehe)
handcuffs? lol....definately NOT out of the question. lol....j/k (not really, he he)
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:38 AM   #54
Racsouran
Banned

Frictions will always arise when doubt exists, and usually communities censor doubt. Quite ironically this one was founded on that, like any other.

hopes no one calls me an agent, because im not.

Im just a human using the powers he is aware of.

And as far as i am seeing here nothing has improved.... enlightmenment serves for the tightening of the strings of control?, it seems.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 03:44 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:57 AM   #55
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

What may happen is someone may come in here to cause some havoc and disruption and then gain a little bit of enlightenment from the exchange on here. I think we should represent the best of who we are onboard and allow the natural events to occur. Myself, I am not up for hate and violence but everyone has their own way of expression. I do tend to sometimes come off to direct and to the point but do not mean to harm in any way. I have to keep my sentences brief due to health reasons this allows for misinterpretation at times. Love you all on board even the silent ones watching in the background. I hope you guys grow with us. I do feel that we need to stay focused on our tasks with a little humor thrown in harms none as long as it does not distract to much all is good.

Sometimes I need the little poems, humor, etc. helps the balance of things.

Love and Peace.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:59 AM   #56
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Arrow Re: Trouble makers on Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
making a thread about "troublemakers" is sure to cause more trouble. ironic yes?
Certainly. They have illumi non accountabili, a thinking virus causing self avitar importance.

It is brilliant to be able to "Ignore" ego deposits without accountability, silently allowing our fellow souls anonymous therapy.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:04 AM   #57
hekura

...Hmmmmmmm...I found this thread to be a fascinating exchange of energy.

I was drawn to the "trouble", and wondered, "certainly NOT!...not HERE!" Of course, I was introduced to the persona "King Lear", at the outset, and although it possibly could have waited several lifetimes...my intent suddenly included researching this person. Always the responsible researcher, I stayed the course, and integrated everything others who were drawn to this thread, had to say. Ultimately, King Lear himself, stood up to this accusation. I found his argument flawless, and infinitely respectful. To their credit, the owner of the feelings which were perhaps stretched by King Lear, in (an)other thread(s), acquiesced...and they admitted to the possibility that King Lear was perhaps just bitingly critical...and not necessarily prejudiced.

This thread was a beautiful economy of effort. Within these posts, the foundations of of Avalon, at least in my expectations, is revealed. Truth is ultimately self-evident...and its discovery requires that those who search for it, not only remain unbiased in their judgment, but that they also release their "identity". King Lear, and his accuser, each appear to have "lost" a bit of their "identities". The accuser loses a tendency to personalize "cynical criticism" (this phrase is the best I can do with my research, so far), and King Lear loses one member of a nebulous group he has admitted bias towards (ufo people, and others). A relationship has been constructed...and for better or worse, it will yield its influence on the future. I see nothing but respect for learning, on the part of both...and I suspect that King or chattel, this relationship will not be immediately dismissed.

There are many others who have been compelled to read this post, and it is my hope that they did not miss this central drama. There is not a luxury of time to run away, and come back later to see if things "fit". I am proud of both of you...for, at the very least, revealing to me spirits distinguishable from the crowd.

j
Old 09-21-2008, 08:23 AM   #58
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure with my CV I'll be listed on a thread like this after not too long.
I'm not PC, call things how I see them and use my wide array of contacts to assess things different than how they may seem. I tend to get people riled up (already have) because most people don't take the time to actually read what is stated and half way through their reading they are formulating a response (instead of reading) to what they think they are reading in their heads losing the nuances of the text.

I'm not saying this is or has been happening...but I've seen it happen many a time.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #59
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

There is nothing wrong with 'doubt' free speech, difference of opinions or heated debate!! it is essential for a balanced forum.... my only 2 words i add to that is TOLERANCE and RESPECT of others opinions and independent research/experiences.

we are ALL here to learn!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #60
Norval
Banned

What many fail, or ignore. to recognize are the very bad ET's that are posting in these forums. Their agenda is plainly stated in our bibles. The tactics they use are also clearly stated in the bible. Learn about this and you too will be able to "recognize" them by their methods of posting.

Until this is recognized, researched, and accepted by the forum owners and moderators it will be a free for all of lies, twisting of words, slander, insults, and feigned "love".

People, wake up, IF they, the bad ET's (fallen angels) are here on earth, then "they" are in these very forums.

Look at your keyboards! they are made for six fingered hands.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #61
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
What many fail, or ignore. to recognize are the very bad ET's that are posting in these forums. Their agenda is plainly stated in our bibles. The tactics they use are also clearly stated in the bible. Learn about this and you too will be able to "recognize" them by their methods of posting.

Until this is recognized, researched, and accepted by the forum owners and moderators it will be a free for all of lies, twisting of words, slander, insults, and feigned "love".

People, wake up, IF they, the bad ET's (fallen angels) are here on earth, then "they" are in these very forums.

Yes, but what if they are incapable of this and only use the 2-finger-system?
So we won't unmask them here anyways!
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:14 PM   #62
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post

Thats pretty awesome lol

*pulls pants down and displays buttocks*

You know wat you can do with that alien mofos!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #63
Book

I think it sad that yet another forum is falling prey to negativity amongst its membership, especially so early on. I sincerely hope we can all remain positive and peaceful here. This has been the prevailing spirit of Project Camelot, which is why I am here.

It is easy enough to ignore negativity and encourage only a positive atmosphere. It is a group effort and everyone must participate for it to work. Do not respond to negativity. Ignore it. Be positive and do not allow someone else to control how you feel.

My best to all of you.

Go well,
Book
Old 09-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #64
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Book,
>Be positive and do not allow someone else to control how you feel.

This is positively a contradiction.

What negativity you are referring to?
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 PM   #65
Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Hello Book,
>Be positive and do not allow someone else to control how you feel.

This is positively a contradiction.

What negativity you are referring to?
You know what I mean, Captain Obvious.

In response to your question, look at the title of this thread.

Go well,
Book
Old 09-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #66
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Book,

I think this and other threads show that it isn't quite so obvious. It's not just "the bad guys" who are putting up fences to limit speech, thoughts and opinions. It's great to talk with like minded people, but there's also a fine line as to become a gathering where opinions are merely validated.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #67
arcora
Banned

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
--Mahatma Ghandi

OR

Can't we all just get along?
--Rodney King

My personal opinion is that Ghandi was much wiser.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #68
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Its not about validation it is about respect and being sensitive to other people, to share thoughts in a constuctive manner.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #69
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Its not about validation it is about respect and being sensitive to other people, to share thoughts in a constuctive manner.
I agree.

But who decides on what is disrespectful?

This is a public forum. There is no sensitivity test one must take before reading or posting. We have people from all walks of life, different cultures, countries and viewpoints. There will be disagreements and ill will generated.

It is up to each individual to decide how they will react to the others here.

If the forum becomes infested with agent provocateurs - it is up to me to discern motive and message. I cannot demand that the provocateurs leave just because I don't like what they say.

If it ever becomes too much for me to handle - then I will leave.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #70
Norval
Banned

Hey King Lear, two fingers are fine, as long as it isn't your proctologist. (sp?)

Now on the other hand there Infinity, be careful you don't get "probed" in that possition.

Sorry, I just could not help myself.

Sometimes a little light humor helps with the heavier stuff.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #71
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book View Post
I think it sad that yet another forum is falling prey to negativity amongst its membership, especially so early on. I sincerely hope we can all remain positive and peaceful here. This has been the prevailing spirit of Project Camelot, which is why I am here.

It is easy enough to ignore negativity and encourage only a positive atmosphere. It is a group effort and everyone must participate for it to work. Do not respond to negativity. Ignore it. Be positive and do not allow someone else to control how you feel.

My best to all of you.

Go well,
Book

Absolutely right.

this forum is a guetto or what?. Seems like one, where hostilty towards dissagreement or different perspectives are starting to take place. Discouraging indeed. the seriousness on wich the personal purposes of the people are taking, is turning them more into little fascists, because they feel their attitude is justify by their spiritual viewpoint....

Well, communities never hold the whole truth, simply because they get rid of the part wich bothers it´s creators.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:44 AM   #72
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

What you focus on is what you get. Turn you mind to the positive and enjoy it.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #73
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post

i am becoming a true spiritual singularity i cannot help you.

Later comes the big bang
Old 09-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #74
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
i am becoming a true spiritual singularity i cannot help you.

Later comes the big bang
Racsouran--that is lovely
i enjoyed reading that !!!

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #75
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
another good one too
that MargueriteBee
love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote