Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

This thread is inspired by a post on the "Alex jones loses last thread of credibility" thread concerning the problem of spreading the word about 9-11 truth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post

that's basically the reply I got. "As long as it doesn't affect me." My mother's very words.

I don't think it's a case of people being selfish. I think it's a case of being absolutely terrified. The realization that our own government killed thousands of people to justify 2 false wars is too horrific to comprehend and that is the only reply their minds can come up with.

My initial reaction upon the realization was of absolute horror and then anger. Most people are going just deny it. Much easier to go with the lesser of the 2 evils.

Their options are accept the truth which is terrifying to an extreme or deny it. When they can't set aside the truth and realize that you are dead serious the next part of that denial is to claim it doesn't affect them...even though it does.

The truth is too horrific for most to accept. I don't blame them, all their lives they have been brainwashed into thinking what TV and the media tells them. They do not know they are programmed what top think, what to buy, where to spend money. They just know they have little money left and are struggling to survive.

9/11 will remain a "terrorist" attack for the foreseeable future and even if the government were to come out and admit it...people would still deny it was the work of the government.

Part of the great awakening that is happening now is 9/11...but that cannot be the main focus. Even concentrating on the fed is too difficult for most people to comprehend. Trying to explain inflation and the disappearing middle class is difficult. The audience isn't up to date with terms, policies,ect.

Our audience is more concerned with Tiger Wood, Micheal Jackson, latest idols and Hollywood films. They can comprehend Hollywood and even realize it's junk news.

I find the best way to combat 9/11 is to inform people about Islam and stop the BS about extremist. Tell them Islam believes in Christ and most Islamic are not terrorist. that the 50 virgins upon death was propaganda, that Al Queda is slang for going to the toilet and merely hint that it's not a good self respecting terrorist name.

I have gotten much further by defacing the fear of Muslim extremist than by making people fearful of our own government. We cannot bring truth to people through fear. It has to be through empowerment.
I'm looking for more input from members about what to do regarding spreading the word in relation to 9-11 truth.

Last edited by Seashore; 12-31-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Clarify
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:44 AM   #2
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Share the google video, Loose Change Final Cut. That's the easiest to understand video that I've seen to date on understanding what happened that day. Also have people look at Architects and Engineers for truth website. http://www.ae911truth.org/

It's important to keep this alive, even though the ones who have kept the truth from public knowledge has been somewhat successful until now, they will not win if we continue to seek the revealing of the truth and justice.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 117
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

In Plane Sight is also a great video.

Unfortunately I have also discovered the mainstream media is doing a wonderful job as discrediting the internet. The moment they discover you got the info from the web they roll their eyes and assume you are brainwashed.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Share the google video, Loose Change Final Cut.
Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9008768610598#
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
In Plane Sight is also a great video.
Is this it? http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n+plane+sight#
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm

This is one of the best presentations about 9/11 that I've seen, along with notice that:

Over 967 Licensed Architects and Engineers

5400 other professional supporters

Demanding a NEW 911 Investigation.

The best couple, two-three video links pasted into in an email with an intro that you want to know the truth asking your friends to please look at the evidence contained in these professional videos and give you your feedback... and if convinced, please get on board w/the petition and then pass along to others.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Thank you. It looks good. I was not familiar with it...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Lightbulb Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This thread is inspired by a post on the "Alex jones loses last thread of credibility" thread concerning the problem of spreading the word about 9-11 truth:

I'm looking for more input from members about what to do regarding spreading the word in relation to 9-11 truth.


It takes a lot of courage to shoot yourself in the foot, unless you're totally mad and/or you'd at least have to be focused on something else while pulling the trigger. From what I've understand, Alexander isn't exactly Braveheart unless the camera is rolling. Maybe he really thought it was a neat idea under the circumstances that was suffering from at the time?

(...regarding the post that was referred to)


9/11
I never thought it would come to this.

But I'm actually starting to doubt the UNofficial explanation regarding 9/11.
At "one point" in time, lasting for almost two years, namely late 2001-2003 I felt very alone. I have never considered myself as someone who has a conspiracy theoretic attitude (I'm sort of lying now actually), but I found it rather strange that most people (what am I saying "most people" - EVERYONE) showed such resistance towards the idea that the Bush Boyz (as we called them back then) had anything to do with it. It was just a theory popping up in my mind, that the whole thing was orchestrated... to good to be true.

Motives are important. Motives are often what is most important in a given situation. But I didn't base my assumptions on what motive that was behind. I based it on how obvious it was. I mean, isn't it obvious? Really? Too obvious, almost? I'm actually starting to have second (parallel) thoughts here. Several leisure time investigators tend to forget that "people" who are orchestrating events like these (IF it was orchestrated, that is) are working from a perspective span (regarding duration) that could last for centuries. When I realized how the "brilliant" implementation of communism (which was only a part of a bigger plan) was developed, planned and tested by the same source I was also baffled over the fact how smart these guys really are. If we take 9/11 and look at it for what it really is in its own expression, it is actually something so insignificant that everyone should have moved on by now. What do I mean insignificant?


With all do respect, I am very found of my American brothers, please don't take this the wrong way - but two buildings and 3000 people (yes I know how many buildings including pentagon, it was - don't bother me, I'm trying to make a point) - is nothing! Yes I dare to say - nothing - in comparison to other - more extreme events almost noone know about where 500.000 men women and children were slaughtered in less than two weeks etc. Nobody ever talks about modern events such as Rwanda or Bosnia. And that's what makes 9/11 so special. We're giving it so much attention. That is why I also dare to say that we are still unable to judge what happened there, in regard to motive. I am not actually making any judgements, I am only trying to widen my perspective and share it here since our site isn't up yet.
"I don't believe the US administration had something to do with the attacks on September eleventh, I know it did."
...needs, IMHO to be rephrased. As a careful suggestion I'd say:
"I don't believe George W. Bush would be convicted (found guilty) if he was charged with planning the attacks on September eleventh. I KNOW he would!"
What is it I see? What am I trying to say? Actually nothing! I'm just trying to get my thoughts straighten out (I said that to satisfy category #1). I know I may be vague - it's kind of the point - but anything (specific) above should wake any ideas, don't hesitate to post a few lines.

Regards,
MW
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post


It takes a lot of courage to shoot yourself in the foot, unless you're totally mad and/or you'd at least have to be focused on something else while pulling the trigger. From what I've understand, Alexander isn't exactly Braveheart unless the camera is rolling. Maybe he really thought it was a neat idea under the circumstances that was suffering from at the time?

(...regarding the post that was referred to)


9/11
I never thought it would come to this.

But I'm actually starting to doubt the UNofficial explanation regarding 9/11.
At "one point" in time, lasting for almost two years, namely late 2001-2003 I felt very alone. I have never considered myself as someone who has a conspiracy theoretic attitude (I'm sort of lying now actually), but I found it rather strange that most people (what am I saying "most people" - EVERYONE) showed such resistance towards the idea that the Bush Boyz (as we called them back then) had anything to do with it. It was just a theory popping up in my mind, that the whole thing was orchestrated... to good to be true.

Motives are important. Motives are often what is most important in a given situation. But I didn't base my assumptions on what motive that was behind. I based it on how obvious it was. I mean, isn't it obvious? Really? Too obvious, almost? I'm actually starting to have second (parallel) thoughts here. Several leisure time investigators tend to forget that "people" who are orchestrating events like these (IF it was orchestrated, that is) are working from a perspective span (regarding duration) that could last for centuries. When I realized how the "brilliant" implementation of communism (which was only a part of a bigger plan) was developed, planned and tested by the same source I was also baffled over the fact how smart these guys really are. If we take 9/11 and look at it for what it really is in its own expression, it is actually something so insignificant that everyone should have moved on by now. What do I mean insignificant?


With all do respect, I am very found of my American brothers, please don't take this the wrong way - but two buildings and 3000 people (yes I know how many buildings including pentagon, it was - don't bother me, I'm trying to make a point) - is nothing! Yes I dare to say - nothing - in comparison to other - more extreme events almost noone know about where 500.000 men women and children were slaughtered in less than two weeks etc. Nobody ever talks about modern events such as Rwanda or Bosnia. And that's what makes 9/11 so special. We're giving it so much attention. That is why I also dare to say that we are still unable to judge what happened there, in regard to motive. I am not actually making any judgements, I am only trying to widen my perspective and share it here since our site isn't up yet.
"I don't believe the US administration had something to do with the attacks on September eleventh, I know it did."
...needs, IMHO to be rephrased. As a careful suggestion I'd say:
"I don't believe George W. Bush would be convicted (found guilty) if he was charged with planning the attacks on September eleventh. I KNOW he would!"
What is it I see? What am I trying to say? Actually nothing! I'm just trying to get my thoughts straighten out (I said that to satisfy category #1). I know I may be vague - it's kind of the point - but anything (specific) above should wake any ideas, don't hesitate to post a few lines.

Regards,
MW
This post is too hard for me to read.

If it is on-topic, please edit it to re-format it into regular text...

Last edited by Seashore; 01-01-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Wording
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:38 AM   #10
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This post is too hard for me to read.

If it is on-topic, please edit it to re-format it into regular text...
[ REPOST ] - - - [ REPOST ] - - - [ REPOST ] - - - [ REPOST ]





It takes a lot of courage to shoot yourself in the foot, unless you're totally mad
and/or you'd at least have to be focused on something else while pulling the
trigger. From what I've understand, Alexander isn't exactly Braveheart
unless the camera is rolling. Maybe he really thought it was a neat idea
under the circumstances that was suffering from at the time?





(...regarding the post that was referred to)
9/11




I never thought it would come to this.







But I'm actually starting to doubt the UNofficial explanation regarding 9/11.





At "one point" in time, lasting for almost two years, namely late 2001-2003
I felt very alone. I have never considered myself as someone who has a
conspiracy theoretic attitude (I'm sort of lying now actually), but I found it
rather strange that most people (what am I saying "most people" - EVERYONE)
showed such resistance towards the idea that the Bush Boyz (as we called
them back then) had anything to do with it. It was just a theory popping up
in my mind, that the whole thing was orchestrated... to good to be true.








Motives are important. Motives are often what is most important in a
given situation. But I didn't base my assumptions on what motive that
was behind. I based it on how obvious it was. I mean, isn't it obvious? Really? Too
obvious, almost? I'm actually starting to have second (parallel) thoughts here.
Several leisure time investigators tend to forget that "people" who are
orchestrating events like these (IF it was orchestrated, that is) are working
from a perspective span (regarding duration) that could last for centuries.
When I realized how the "brilliant" implementation of communism (which was
only a part of a bigger plan) was developed, planned and tested by the same
source I was also baffled over the fact how smart these guys really are. If
we take 9/11 and look at it for what it really is in its own expression, it is actually
something so insignificant that everyone should have moved on by now.
What do I mean insignificant?





With all do respect, I am very found of my American brothers, please don't take this the wrong way - but two buildings and 3000 people...
(yes I know how many buildings including pentagon, it was - don't bother me, I'm trying to make a point)
...is nothing! Yes I dare to say - n o t h i n g - in comparison to other - more extreme - events almost noone know about where 500.000 men
women and children were slaughtered in less than two weeks etc. Nobody ever talks about modern events such as Rwanda or Bosnia. And that's what
makes 9/11 so special. We're giving it so much attention. That is why I also dare to say that we are still unable to judge what happened there, in
regard to motive. I am not actually making any judgements, I am only trying to widen my perspective and share it here since our site isn't up yet.






"I don't believe the US administration had
something to do with the attacks on September eleventh,...
- - - I know it did."



...needs, IMHO to be rephrased.
As a careful suggestion I'd say:

"I don't believe George W. Bush would be
convicted (found guilty)
if he was charged with planning the attacks on September eleventh.
I KNOW he would!"







What is it I see? What am I trying to say? Actually nothing!






I'm just trying to get my thoughts straighten out (I said that
to satisfy category #1). I know I may be vague - it's kind of
the point - but anything (specific) above should wake any
ideas, don't hesitate to post a few lines.

Regards,
MW
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
With all do respect, I am very found of my American brothers, please don't take this the wrong way - but two buildings and 3000 people (yes I know how many buildings including pentagon, it was - don't bother me, I'm trying to make a point) - is nothing! Yes I dare to say - nothing - in comparison to other - more extreme events almost noone know about where 500.000 men women and children were slaughtered in less than two weeks etc. Nobody ever talks about modern events such as Rwanda or Bosnia. And that's what makes 9/11 so special. We're giving it so much attention.

One, it's not the attacks per se as it is the exponential ripple effect of deaths afterward too, i.e. in Iraq, Afghanistan, all over, more radicalization, lots of soldiers, over a million civilians. Two, if it was false flag it's the planning, marketing and deceit.

In Rwanda, People's Revolution (China), Albania, Cambodia, Russia & Trotsky with the axe in his head, Zimbabwe, I don't believe anyone figured it was/is anything but brutal. At least it's honest thuggery. The warp ... Boer War, American Indian Wars, Spanish Conquistadors, Hitler ... 9/11 ... real political issues, like a Saudi Mecca, were bent and willed into hate machines, the power play and public opinion. People in power can rationalize it. THAT'S scary.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
From what I've understand, Alexander isn't exactly Braveheart
unless the camera is rolling.
What does this mean?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:26 AM   #13
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
What does this mean?
That there's a difference between William Wallace and Alex Jones

MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
That there's a difference between William Wallace and Alex Jones
I don't know who William Wallace is, and I don't know what your point is or how you are contributing to the subject of this thread.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I don't know who William Wallace is, and I don't know what your point is or how you are contributing to the subject of this thread.
Whoaa!! there monsignore(tte). Is that hostility I sense?

Then, might I ask what contribution your criticism of my contribution has? Maybe you would have known my contribution if you had known the name of William Wallace? Not that I hold that against you, chap. Not everybody knows everybody. But what of "trying"? You don't want to know! You have already decided - made up your mind. Ignorance is bliss. How about if you showed a little confidence in the concept of search engines before you judge, eh?

I suggest you point that blade of moralism somewhere else... before someone gets hurt around here.


My post was - which you would have known if you had been paying attention - the insinuation that someone else was behind the attacks of nine eleven. Not the al qaeda. Not the C I A - duh - but another... third party who was trying to frame Bush - in a recent future... so to speak.

That it was all planned from the beginning, you see. Someone so smart and cunning to figure out how people would "figure out" that the so called Bush Boyz was behind it.

But why would someone want to blame them?

According to the theory, which I don't even believe in myself - so there's no need for yapping around or hit yourself over the chest - someone is trying to clear his own name by defining the evil in the world.

If we define the administration of USA as the most evil thing there is, and something that is separated from rest of humanity - we would most likely miss out on all other clues of even greater evil there might be.

But don't you worry Mrs/Ms Shore, im sure it is only imagination.
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
Whoaa!! there monsignore(tte). Is that hostility I sense?

Then, might I ask what contribution your criticism of my contribution has? Maybe you would have known my contribution if you had known the name of William Wallace? Not that I hold that against you, chap. Not everybody knows everybody. But what of "trying"? You don't want to know! You have already decided - made up your mind. Ignorance is bliss. How about if you showed a little confidence in the concept of search engines before you judge, eh?

I suggest you point that blade of moralism somewhere else... before someone gets hurt around here.


My post was - which you would have known if you had been paying attention - the insinuation that someone else was behind the attacks of nine eleven. Not the al qaeda. Not the C I A - duh - but another... third party who was trying to frame Bush - in a recent future... so to speak.

That it was all planned from the beginning, you see. Someone so smart and cunning to figure out how people would "figure out" that the so called Bush Boyz was behind it.

But why would someone want to blame them?

According to the theory, which I don't even believe in myself - so there's no need for yapping around or hit yourself over the chest - someone is trying to clear his own name by defining the evil in the world.

If we define the administration of USA as the most evil thing there is, and something that is separated from rest of humanity - we would most likely miss out on all other clues of even greater evil there might be.

But don't you worry Mrs/Ms Shore, im sure it is only imagination.
This thread is about how to spread the word that the official story of 9-11 is bogus.

What are your ideas for that?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #17
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Talking Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This thread is about how to spread the word that the official story of 9-11 is bogus.

What are your ideas for that?
To find these new ways, you are speaking of, you need to see the whole picture. To illuminate the context.

Illumination of contexts requires a certain category of facts. To make it easy on you we can call these facts "true facts" as compared to "false facts".

But "true facts" alone is not enough. Remember I was saying "illumination of contexts". Once you have these facts, which I believe you do, you will have to put them in their right context.

In order to put the facts where they belong you will have to be able to assume, not one thing or another, as I can see you are used to, but rather one thing and another... and another.

The more perspectives from which you can shine your light on the situation, the closer you will get to your truth.

How can you even speak to people who hasn't heard about the truth movement, without convincing them that you are reallyreallyreallyreallyreally wierd?

Can you assume that the official story isn't bogus? No? Well then, I'm sorry to say - you're not the best person to inform or investigate how to inform people with an opposite disposition, unless they ask you, of course.

Sometimes the best way to "spread the word" is to refrain from preaching, step back, and let the priest do his job.
MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing... REPOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
To find these new ways, you are speaking of, you need to see the whole picture. To illuminate the context.

Illumination of contexts requires a certain category of facts. To make it easy on you we can call these facts "true facts" as compared to "false facts".

But "true facts" alone is not enough. Remember I was saying "illumination of contexts". Once you have these facts, which I believe you do, you will have to put them in their right context.

In order to put the facts where they belong you will have to be able to assume, not one thing or another, as I can see you are used to, but rather one thing and another... and another.

The more perspectives from which you can shine your light on the situation, the closer you will get to your truth.

How can you even speak to people who hasn't heard about the truth movement, without convincing them that you are reallyreallyreallyreallyreally wierd?

Can you assume that the official story isn't bogus? No? Well then, I'm sorry to say - you're not the best person to inform or investigate how to inform people with an opposite disposition, unless they ask you, of course.

Sometimes the best way to "spread the word" is to refrain from preaching, step back, and let the priest do his job.
So you have your theory of what really happened, am I understanding you?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

In my opinion, the best information to use to explain why the official story is bogus is contained in this post from another thread. It does not attempt to explain what really happened:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

It just seems to me that the anomalies in the official story should be the focus rather than the theories of what the actual event was that took place.

I believe that the anomalies alone are enough for the vast majority of people. The only problem is that many people have not yet taken the time to consider them, or they have not yet been able to face the horror of it all.

Most people are not stimulated by a scientific puzzle to be solved.

Included in the box of a DVD that I purchased there was a card entitled "The Independent Thinker's 9/11 FACT SHEET." It says on the back of it "Order postcards at www.911WeKnow.com.

I'm just going to type this list:
  1. No steel-framed building before or since 9/11 has ever collapsed due to fire.
  2. No official agency (FAA, FBI, or the airlines) has ever released a list of the 9/11 passengers. But within hours, the FBI released a list of the alleged hijackers.
  3. On September 11th, 2001 the FAA successfully grounded all aircraft - an unprecedented operation. Yet it could not successfully scramble any jet fighters that day - a normal procedure occurring over 100 times a year.
  4. Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper and part of the World Trade Center complex, was not struck by a plane but collapsed in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 PM on September 11th, in the exact manner of a controlled demolition.
  5. There was no visible airplane debris where Flight 93 supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania - only a smoking hole in the ground, much like a bomb crater.
  6. Office fires burn at low temperatures of 600-800 dF. Steel melts at 2750 dF. Jet fuel is an ordinary hydrocarbon; its maximal burning temperature is 1200 dF in open air. Neither jet fuel not the burning contents of the buildings could have caused the towers' steel structure to buckle or fail.
  7. Tests have shown that cell-phone calls cannot be made at altitudes over 4000 to 8000 feet, as cell towers are located on the ground. Commercial airlines fly at 30,000 feet and above. No passenger could have successfully placed a call for help by cell phone from an airborne plane on 9/11, as reported.
  8. 9/11 was immediately declared an "act of war" by President Bush. The rubble from Ground Zero was carted away and the steel sold off without examination.
  9. Enormous profits were made by insiders on plummeting stock prices of the two airlines involved in 9/11 - American and United. Federal law protects their identities.
  10. Accepting victims' compensation barred 9/11 families from further discovery through litigation.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

The issue we're facing right now regarding body scanning in airports shows how important spreading 9-11 truth - that is the fact that the "war on terror" is based on a lie - is to us all. I don't think we can stop the body scanning without a critical mass of people understanding with confidence that the war on terror is bogus.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #21
MahatmaWatcher
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
The issue we're facing right now regarding body scanning in airports shows how important spreading 9-11 truth - that is the fact that the "war on terror" is based on a lie - is to us all. I don't think we can stop the body scanning without a critical mass of people understanding with confidence that the war on terror is bogus.
The reason scanning at airports, and other transgressions of privacy are possible is because the average man is selfish and unwilling to apply Law.

When the average man understand Law of Life, and when he lives to serve others' evolution of mind - then these transgressions will no longer be an issue.

You won't find the solution to the problem outside yourself. Spreading "truth" is more or less impossible.

If you are serious about what I think you refer to above, then you must start with yourself.

Rid yourself of all hate, anger and fear, and replace it with participation, affection and unity, and that is how you spread the truth most efficiently. It is probably the only way to achieve what you want.

MahatmaWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
Rid yourself of all hate, anger and fear, and replace it with participation, affection and unity, and that is how you spread the truth most efficiently. It is probably the only way to achieve what you want.
Thank you, MahatmaWatcher.

I feel that some anger and fear is a part of life and we can't rid ourselves of all of it. Hate is something I struggle with because as much as I love humanity, sometimes I hate some people in small doses. (Shame on me!)

You seem to be describing someone who is perfect.

I appreciate the overall spirit of what I hear you saying, though, which is that truth and love go hand in hand.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
9-11, anti-nwo, freedom, truth, tyranny

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon