Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
This is what i have read and as far as experience... it depends. I have never met a reptlian face to face... but i know i have seen/held a lizard, frog etc. and i also know at after my conception i begin as a tadpole reptlie looking form, breathing underwater/ominiotic sac within my mother's womb as i develop into a mammal. Do you follow!
I know about the fetus development and the stages it goes through. But you talk about the reptilian beings, both malevolent and benevolent, the ones David icke and others talk about, so i thought that you have had some direct experience.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #27
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I know about the fetus development and the stages it goes through. But you talk about the reptilian beings, both malevolent and benevolent, the ones David icke and others talk about, so i thought that you have had some direct experience.
No, i don't have any direction experience. But who knows if we have had indirect experience and we wasn't aware of it. As in the movie/tv show 'V', what if your neighbour, accountant, priest etc. turned out to be a reptoid undercover. what would you do?!
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:20 AM   #28
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
No, i don't have any direction experience. But who knows if we have had indirect experience and we wasn't aware of it. As in the movie/tv show 'V', what if your neighbour, accountant, priest etc. turned out to be a reptoid undercover. what would you do?!
As far as I'm concerned anybody should bloody well do as he pleases, as long as I'm not bothered by (s)he or it. (Not exactly meant as simplified as stated above, but you catch my drift.)
And if in doubt, knock 'm out!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:30 AM   #29
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
As far as I'm concerned anybody should bloody well do as he pleases, as long as I'm not bothered by (s)he or it. (Not exactly meant as simplified as stated above, but you catch my drift.)
And if in doubt, knock 'm out!

I concur fully!
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:45 AM   #30
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

The word "Reptilian" got me thinking about that colony of over 600.000 people that are supposedly living under ground in Mars.... I was just wondering where did they come from?.. and are there also reptilians up there ?...
One of the people interview mentioned that they were living in Mars...

sorry if im off subject!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in the middle of reading Courtney Brown...and it's blowing me away! I can only read for short periods of time...before I have to stop...and try to recover. I just finished reading about the Greys showing up when the Martians were in serious trouble. Wow! I feel like I was there! Who knows...maybe I was! Perhaps it's a good thing that we don't readily remember our reincarnational histories. I'm having a helluva time with just this life! Who knows...I could've been Hitler...or some other historical problem child! Maybe a thousand years from now...people will fantasize that they were once orthodoxymoron...instead of Cleopatra!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 09:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:08 AM   #32
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Courtney Brown – ‘Cosmic Explorers’

- Chapter 14: The Mars96 Russian Space Probe
- Chapter 15: Those Who Destroyed the Mars96 Space Probe

- Chapter 16: The Reptilian Extraterrestrials
- Chapter 17: Reptilian Activities on Earth
- Chapter 18: The Reptilian Command Center
- Chapter 19: The Reptilian Home World
- Chapter 20: Reptilian Society & the Renegades
- Chapter 29: The Reptilian Agenda
- Chapter 30: Life on Earth the Reptilian Way
- Chapter 31: Human Society on a Reptilian Timeline

Free download at www.courtneybrown.com

Courtney Brown's remote viewing of the Reptilian & Grey extraterrestrials is about the closest you can get to the 'TRUTH' about these alien species.

No wild guessing by 'whistleblowers', but somebody who has witnessed these ET's 'with his own eyes'.

I'm reading all these endless debates about this topic, here on PA, & I noticed a lot of people are fascinated by this subject.

I'd say: Download & read 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers'!!!
Just a reminder why I started this thread in the first place.
I'm not easily impressed & very sceptic on anything that isn't thourougly researched.

Also I have no doubt, that 'official disclosure' will only happen when contact is imminent , in other words, when an armada of (mother)ship spacecraft is hanging above our heads.

Therefore I urge everybody who is interested in this topic to read Courtney Brown's 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers'!!!
For FREE!!!
What more can you ask for?

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-19-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:24 AM   #33
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Ortho.. I like your message on the re-writing of that "Bush" speech on the new world order... ..Some really great ideas and words there.. ~smile~

nemaste*
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravencalls View Post
Ortho.. I like your message on the re-writing of that "Bush" speech on the new world order... ..Some really great ideas and words there.. ~smile~

nemaste*
Thank-you Ravencalls. I'm openly trying to hijack the New World Order...from the top down. "Take me to Nirvana!" Alex Collier and Ron Paul had a lot to do with this...and a lot of other people. So...it's not original. I just rewrote part of the NWO speech. President George H.W. Bush had a good speech-writer...but the underlying principles and concepts were haywire! In a sense...I'm trying to unite the globalists, patriots...and damn near everyone! I'm even trying to make peace with the regressives! I have no idea what's really going on. I'm just making this up as I go! Sort of like a Cyber Indiana Jones! I'm trying to be a United Nations Country Club Constitutionalist...rather than a Shotgun in my Truck Constitutionalist.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 09:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #35
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I would love it if it's true that the nasty reptilians and their "primitive" grey workers are a minority in both their races.
From what I gather, the greys are malevolent cos due to their hive minds, they share the same agenda of human harvest. However, there seems to be another race that people apparently mistake for greys as they are reported to look similar with the difference being that their eyes are rounded rather than almond shaped– this species are reported to be benevolent (sorry but can’t reference it as don’t remember where I came across it).
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say that this was very interesting reading but I had to remind myself at how brilliant the minds of the ETs are. After all they had billions of years to work on it with their memories intact.

We stumble on these ideas because we have been so dumbed down . All of our memories have been wiped cleaned and some are still working on recovery

Now, I was laying in my bed one night and thinking very hard on all that happened during the day and I was quite surprised to see a head of someone just floating before my eyes. I quickly flashed them opened and the vision was gone.

Now, someone I know that is in my book very highly intelligent in the field of remote viewing, told me that someone was checking me out. I wont tell you all that I did prior to this, but due to that, I figured he was right. I am not a threat to anyone as I am just someone doing research. Not in any high place or one that could cause much trouble, is what I am trying to say here.

Anyhow, I have discovered that the Anunnaki Resistance is a group of ETs,IT's that are deffinately trying to get control of our planet. Star Trek is on track and someone here just showed a video where the producers met at the UN and it proved all of it. Their shows are right on.

I have to ask myself why Jesus would tell us to work with them............first off, I believe no matter who we are, we are all from the same creator.

Secondly, the minds of the people that are in the Anunnaki Resistance which originally was started by the Reptilians and the Drakonians and others that decided not to follow the rules..................lost their right to be even visit Earth and the people that went under grounds did so to escape their attacks.

They somehow were let into earth by others but I truly believe that they will go to any means they can to get us to believe that it's all good.

Their minds are one of conquer at any cost. They can put the thoughts of what ever they want in anothers mind. So to say that Jesus wants to work with them is something that I think they want us to believe. In fact it's a lie.

I am not afraid of them, as I am not afraid of death. If Jesus wanted us to work with them, why did he even bother coming here in the first place and tell us about the Emerald Rules ?

I think this man is brilliant but I think his message is corrupted by the Anunnaki Resisters........................its pretty hard not to be when we let them into our minds.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 AM   #37
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm in the middle of reading Courtney Brown...and it's blowing me away!
Told you so!
Old 01-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #38
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I had two personal experiences with a Reptilian:
One approx. 7 years ago in Nigeria , where I lived for 12 years, the other two years ago in Europe.
In Nigeria sometimes i heard of “Snake-people”, but I dismissed it as one of many stories, just aimed to get attention. I had not heard of David Icke etc, but was well aware of Alien abductions.
You have to know that in Nigeria there does not exist a public transport system as we know it normally. The mode of “public transport” is that you just stand at the roadside, which will indicate that you want a lift. A lot of private taxi-cars are busy patrolling the main routes and you can wave them down to pick you up. These cars are not marked as taxis, but often already recognizable from the distance because of their visible bad technical condition. So if you, as a white male, offer a free ride in a respectable car to a beautiful lady which is standing at the roadside during the rainy season, then that offer is seldom refused. That can be beautiful start into something more…
So I was driving alone one early evening to town from the outskirts of a medium sized city. It was already dark when I saw this EXTREMLY attractive looking lady standing at the roadside, obviously waiting for the next taxi. I stopped and asked which way she wanted to go. She just pointed ahead and I was happy to invite her into my car. The moment she took seat beside me, I somehow felt that something was very wrong. I could not identify what it was, but that eerie feeling was there and just growing. She remained silent, so i decided to start some small talk by asking again where she was heading to. But she was only again just pointing ahead, without saying a word. Then I approached a junction: The right road will lead directly into the centre, the left road will be a kind of by-pass through the outskirts. I wanted originally go to the centre, but without thinking I took the lane for the by-pass and entered the wrong road. I was wandering “Why the heck have you chosen this way” and decided to correct it at the first junction possible. My “passenger” had been quiet for all the 5 minutes she was sitting in the car. That was highly unusual and I tried to have a closer look at her while driving. That was not as easy as it sounds, because there were no streetlights or any source of light from outside. Meanwhile this eerie feeling had already turned into a feeling of imminent danger. That type of feeling had often helped me to escape dangerous situations before. So I decided not to switch on the inner light, because that would alarm the person beside me only. I waited until an opposite incoming car was illuminating my car and then I had a look as long as possible. She looked as beautiful as in the beginning, but then something happened that froze my blood: She blinked, but instead of the eyelid going up and down, a thin skin emerged from the corner of the eye and shot to the other side!!!
I tried not to show any reaction and managed after some time to calmly inform her that at the next junction I would turn right towards the centre. As a response she just started to energetically point ahead. At that junction I stopped at the side and quickly left my car with my ignition key in the hand. Standing at the side I told her through the open door that I will now turn right towards the centre of the town and if she wanted to go in a different direction, then she had to leave the car. She remained seated. Some guys were standing a little bit away and I started asking loudly whether anybody needed a lift to town. This was not something what I do normally, but in any case I wanted to avoid a situation where I will be with this woman again alone in the car. She remained seated until I was able to draw the attention of the guys towards me. At that moment she uttered a high pitch tone, jumped out of the car and walked away. I jumped into the car and locked it from inside when she was approx. 30 meters away. She didn’t look back, crossed the road, passed by the group of guys and continued walking straight ahead. These guy’s attention was not any more towards me, but they were looking at her while she passed by them. They must have thought “This white man must be a complete idiot to dump this gorgeous lady like that!”

I know it sounds like somebody’s fantasy is shooting through the roof, driven by an overshot of testosterone, but this is what happened. And please do not blame me for womanizing, I learned my lesson.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #39
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

bashi, this is an astonishing account! what was the other?
best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #40
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Here an extract from the Cassiopean channelling regarding the Greys:

"A: Possible. Now review: The "Greys" are
cybergenetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so
just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who
is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your
ancestors, perhaps!?!"

Its from a thread which i just created:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19401

The second encounter ........ will come.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:44 AM   #41
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Here an extract from the Cassiopean channelling regarding the Greys:

"A: Possible. Now review: The "Greys" are
cybergenetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so
just exactly who is doing the assisting? And who
is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your
ancestors, perhaps!?!"

Its from a thread which i just created:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19401

The second encounter ........ will come.
I'm not a big fan of channeling.
I like the Courtney Brown stuff, because it's a proven fact that Remote Viewing is quite an accurate science, while channeled messages are often 'poluted'.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:45 AM   #42
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of channeling.
I like the Courtney Brown stuff, because it's a proven fact that Remote Viewing is quite an accurate science, while channeled messages are often 'poluted'.
Same for me. But there are very few exemptions. This is one of them. They had a 15 year prep. She is a healer, her husband a theoretical physicist. Its not an ordinary story with them.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #43
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you Bashi that the Cassiopean material is very high quality channeled material. The Ra stuff is also worth reading
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #44
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho & everybody else who downloaded Courtney Brown's Cosmic Voyage & Cosmic Explorers, what are your thoughts on it?
Old 01-25-2010, 04:15 AM   #45
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ortho & everybody else who downloaded Courtney Brown's Cosmic Voyage & Cosmic Explorers, what are your thoughts on it?
One simple way to put it. Very much worth the time with lots of insights.

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:45 PM   #46
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
One simple way to put it. Very much worth the time with lots of insights.

Spread the word!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #47
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well I can only speak of the first book, haven't read the second, but my thoughts are generally two-fold. The positives are the author's credibility, his riveting story telling, and really great and interesting information. However, I find that that very same strength of the story, ie: based on remote viewing data. I think some of what he says is 'scrambled' and the data is not as entirely reliable or hard-proof as Brown leads the reader to believe. I have also read Penetration by Ingo Swann, and reading Cosmic Voyage is very similar to Swann, although they have completely different stories to tell and information to share, the narrative style leaning partially toward the fictional remains the same.

All in all, great material, and I do believe there's some extremely valuable information there. Would recommend it to everyone.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:10 AM   #48
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The third month of human gestation is interesting. A tail develops, but then drops off during the next month. Why? do you think we have a tail for a while, and then it goes away? Genetic tampering?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #49
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The Courtney Brown books are(is) some of the very most interesting reading I have come across in the Avalon forum. Now, who is Christopher Story? sp?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:05 AM   #50
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

C. Story, a source of questionable info:
http://worldreports.org/aboutus