Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

Hello all,

If something or someone doesn't provide an immediate, possible, positive, balance, complete, effective and efficient solution(s) as a whole.... then the source of it may not be in your best interest. This is a possibility, not a complaint. Do with it what you wish.

1st. I explain challenge, then explain a possible optimum solution.

Well I never said this possibility would be good for all who tried it, but here it goes. Please bare with me and it could help you. Because I have to really explain this in detail for some of us won't just "get it".

Do you watch or listen to any news media what so ever? Where exactly does ALL of your daily doses of news media really come from? Think about it and think really hard. Because you most likely also get your daily pumping of new media from your co-workers, family, friends, strangers & other people. How about from new papers, internet, cell phones (text messaging), TV shows, magazines, grocery store speakers, your vehicles radio, home radio and any where else.

Point is, how good or positive is such information from any news media anyways? For example, what exactly does all media in any format provide and promote to you as a majority?

A

or

B
__________________________________________________ _
Love, harmony, wisdom, harmony, oneness, joy, happiness, hope, creativity, imagination, peace and etc.
__________________________________________________ _

Now if you answered " B " then by all means tell us all what public internet station it is that broadcast's continually plan B, so that we all can tune into such positive balance gossip.

About 12-15 yrs ago I wanted to try something. I wanted to see if it was my daily intake of negative thought energy that was stopping me from experiencing more options in life. Most which I sensed came from all my daily news media ingestion. You see, thoughts (not matter their sources) are more powerful than any food, drink or almost anything else. And the kind of thoughts such as ideas, assumptions, perceptions, gossip that I was allowing my poor head to absorb didn't feel very well anymore with me. Most of which, at that point came fro various news media sources all around me.

Before all that I use to watch the weather channel daily. As soon as I quit watching the weather channel the policeman inside my head began a very clear, sharp and complete campaign of deception on me. For example I suddenly would get like these panic attacks where I thought that I needed to watch the days weather report or else I could die from a tornado, hurricane or freak snow storm (which they never had back then in early 1990's). All that happened within the first week or so from me not watching ANY morning, afternoon or evening weather channel news.

I had already begun to let my inner weather channel news team be my constant weather forecasters. This is team who operates beyond physical time & space, so they KNOW all past, present and future weather. Call it all my psychic ability to successfully predict any weather within 200 miles of me at anytime. Now, I don't expect everyone here to become instant weather psychics, but it would be very nice if you just realized how much more eternal and unlimited that YOU really are. By doing so could allow your amazing abilities to surface. Well, it works for me at least.

Point is, you simply start with all news concerning weather and just reform it all into something else. If you really need to know what kind of weather is where at anytime then ask your higher self (god, universe) for such information. All because all weather channels and weather media are not only unpredictable or guaranteed, they also promote or provide low frequency. Especially the new HDTV channels. *You are being programmed if you watch any such TV. If you really need to know the weather and you don't believe in your eternal unlimited being, then learn to only READ about the weather predictions and ONLY about the weather predictions. Try this for at least a month if not longer and you may see some positive changes happen to you. Do not let any weather related news tells you anything else except what may or may not happen that week or day for you. The US weather channel seem to mostly provide us with storm stories that are embedded with low frequency language and little to no positive balance energy, in my opinion. Sure, it's good to warn folks of their impending possible weather dooms, but to do it all in such ways? I dunno. I'm just questioning all possibilities here.

Once your off the weather channel habit work on reforming your other news media habit. Try being off the news media gossip kick for at least one month or more and see how much you change for the better.

Then again, there are those whom have so many good reasons to continue their 3-7 day a week absorbing of death and destruction gossip (low frequency energy) via their media news networks and that's just fine by me. At least I tried to give an alternative for them.

If you do try this, to be without news media, feel free to report your findings here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote