Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #11
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
What did you expect?

I too had anchor in my mind...while responding...so at time I did heavy censorship...regarding the juicy stuff...which might also derail the whole point...or not....

To all:

While people do have "triggers" regarding sexuality I do believe it would benefit them even if it would...bring them out of the "oblivion" into the "horror" of the "real world"...name it as you would like to...

Much is hidden....deep down inside...

For those that like conspiracy theories - the way we are told and shown about the topic of sexuality - is probably the biggest of them all

but yes dear reader...i might be wrong...than again...so might be you
Hi Spregovori - I expected less lucidity, not just from you but from anyone commenting.
Both you and Anchor have exhibited more 'spiritual maturity' then would be the 'norm' in regards to such a delicate subject.
And you have summarised it well in this, your statement:

"For those that like conspiracy theories - the way we are told and shown about the topic of sexuality - is probably the biggest of them all"

Enough said.

Thank you for replying and questioning.

Abraxas