Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #1076
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Karen,

I think you spelt my name wrong.

It's not written XXXX, it's written steve_a.

I was probably the first to doubt the veracity of Mr. Kings' claims, but was asked to lay off, which of course I did.

I may not be able to write about what I think about Mr. King and his claims, however I can still think about them.

Which brings me to this post. It's better to not argue the toss with someone in the forums when they make incredible claims. Just decide if you think what is being presented is the truth.

If you have a doubt, ask searching questions. Analyse the answers.

Truth is unique, sole, mighty, as there is only one.

Slavver ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slavver ) comes in many shapes and sizes.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I haven't been following this thread, but the current situation is now being discussed by the moderators ...
I'm having a deja vu attack ...

This was from Kerry to the moderators on Dec 23, 2008
Hi All: I have been notified that XXXX is badgering The Watcher... Regardless of the underlying reason for that it must stop! The Watcher is our guest. He is a whistleblower and regardless of your personal opinion of him I request that you do not interfere with his posts... or argue with him. If you want to communicate your pov to me you are welcome to do so. Thank you. Kerry
Old 04-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #1077
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

You did it again Steve_A! Whats wrong with you?
Nobody needs your arrogant, stupid comments and links about "Slavver" here!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #1078
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Helvetic,

I didn't think I was being arrogant to post a point of view.

If that comes across as arrogant to you, I can accept it, due to our difference in culture, but on the contrary of being arrogant I also stated that we shouldn't bicker in the forum, that we should just accept or not what is being posted.

To my suprise the very first post came from somebody who wanted to bicker. Go figure.

I put a link to "slavver" as an afterthought to try and explain what the word meant in the context that I used it. Not everybody is from the UK in this forum. You will notice that the link points to an 'urbain' dictionary, which explains slang words. Slavver in its' true sense wouldn't have made sense in the sentance.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
You did it again Steve_A! Whats wrong with you?
Nobody needs your arrogant, stupid comments and links about "Slavver" here!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #1079
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

I dont care if your "Slavver" points to an urbain dictionary or not.
We all know your point of view in this subject from your previous posts...

Quote:
This was from Kerry to the moderators on Dec 23, 2008
Hi All: I have been notified that Steve_A is badgering The Watcher... Regardless of the underlying reason for that it must stop! The Watcher is our guest. He is a whistleblower and regardless of your personal opinion of him I request that you do not interfere with his posts... or argue with him. If you want to communicate your pov to me you are welcome to do so. Thank you. Kerry
And I dont think the "difference in culture" gives you the right to treaten a
person this way, its poor and respectless. This is my point of view!

Last edited by Helvetic; 04-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #1080
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post

Payslip dude.
a payslip yes Dude, but does not validate the claim he worked at alleged S4 on back engineering does it? Which was the actual claim he made..........

THE WATCHER
Old 04-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #1081
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Karen,

I think you spelt my name wrong.

It's not written XXXX, it's written steve_a.

I was probably the first to doubt the veracity of Mr. Kings' claims, but was asked to lay off, which of course I did.

I may not be able to write about what I think about Mr. King and his claims, however I can still think about them.

Which brings me to this post. It's better to not argue the toss with someone in the forums when they make incredible claims. Just decide if you think what is being presented is the truth.

If you have a doubt, ask searching questions. Analyse the answers.

Truth is unique, sole, mighty, as there is only one.

Slavver ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slavver ) comes in many shapes and sizes.

Best regards,

Steve
A number have made incredible claims here, among the insiders and whistleblowers, not many can verify what they actually claim. CHECK IT! You want names? And I can see a few such slavvers here in this thread, pointing no fingers of course LOL

THE WATCHER
Old 04-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #1082
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Helvetic,

I have never threatened anybody on this forum.

I would like to know where you got this sort of information from as this is a very serious accusation.

I know that everybody knows my position from previous posts. That's why I posted them, to let people know.

You see I hide nothing. It's better that way.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
I dont care if your "Slavver" points to an urbain dictionary or not.
We all know your point of view in this subject from your previous posts...

And I dont think the "difference in culture" gives you the right to treaten a
person this way, its poor and respectless. This is my point of view!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #1083
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Yes, you're right.

There are some that have made incredible claims in the forums. I also reserve the right to think about those as I wish also, and I do.

But the point of my post was to try to avoid tittle tattle and to just try and get to the meat.

If we choose not to beleive, are we wrong? If on the other hand we choose to beleive, are we right?

It's that decision we arrive at that should be made in our own minds.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
A number have made incredible claims here, among the insiders and whistleblowers, not many can verify what they actually claim. CHECK IT! You want names? And I can see a few such slavvers here in this thread, pointing no fingers of course LOL

THE WATCHER
Old 04-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #1084
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe its the "difference in culture" that I dont wanna repeat and quote everything twice here.
Use your mouse to scroll back.
And now lets go back to business.

Regards,
Helvetic
Old 04-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #1085
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 04-07-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #1086
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Helvetic,

Now you can understand what I was trying to say.

You could have meant to say 'treat' (which is what I really thought) a person this way instead of threaten (which is what I used just to put a cat amongst the pidgeons).

Just by that one word I reckon you're from Der Schweiz and not from Svizzera nor Suisse. I would break out in Romanche but I wouldn't want to appear arrogant.

I lived in Geneva for almost a year and also another in Basel so thankfully I know more or less how the Swiss are.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Maybe its the "difference in culture" that I dont wanna repeat and quote everything twice here.
Use your mouse to scroll back.
And now lets go back to business.

Regards,
Helvetic
Old 04-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #1087
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
a payslip yes Dude, but does not validate the claim he worked at alleged S4 on back engineering does it? Which was the actual claim he made..........

THE WATCHER
Two words.

NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

That proved beyond doubt on an official tax form that Mr Lazar was employed by an Intelligence Agency. In what capacity is up to us to believe or ponder upon. You cannot even produce a shred of evidence that you have worked for any branch of any service in any capacity at all.

Edited because I was out of order. I also apologise to Barry King for the tart remarks whole heartedly as it doesn't help at all - So again, my apologise here in public for the tart remarks about his recruitment.

Last edited by Egg; 04-06-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #1088
Steve_G

People are always going to have differing views on the information given by the watcher, and anyone else for that matter. This is fine. Every member has the right to express those views, both pro and con, and ask questions pertaining to the info. They can also ask for proof of claims, though it is entirely the decision of thewatcher (or whoever) as to whether they provide any or not.

People are then perfectly within their rights to state their opinion on whichever course of action is taken.

All we ask is that the discourse is kept civil, and that members treat each other with a degree of courtesy irrespective of differing opinions. This applies to EVERYONE posting on this forum. We do not practise censorship here at Avalon.

However we DO reserve the right to temporarily close threads for a "cooling off period" if things are getting out of hand. It isn't something we enjoy doing, and I don't think it's happened once this year. We'd like to keep it that way.

Thank you and goodwill to all.

Steve G

Old 04-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #1089
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Two words.

NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

That proved beyond doubt on an official tax form that Mr Lazar was employed by an Intelligence Agency. In what capacity is up to us to believe or ponder upon. You cannot even produce a shred of evidence that you have worked for any branch of any service in any capacity at all.

Egg....for crying out loud...enough is enough...you've made YOUR view point...now get on with it...there are 44 pages of text here...and the ones that are enjoying this thread are missing their regular messages from their friend the Watcher......
I just happened upon this thread the other day and got right smack in the middle of your rath...I did not enjoy it much...I came here quite innocently to ask a simple question..and the Watcher thought I was pinning him against the wall...because of you....
If you do not agree say so and take off your gloves and walk away...that simple.
I wanted to know a simple question...related to one of the links on his signature....that is all watcher...I'm not here to debate if you are for real or not...it seems you've done great research..and many here are enjoying this thread....EGG....why do you insist on ruining that for the ones that enjoy this mans thread and messages?

Well..quite simply get on with it and find something else to debate...again your point was noted..but the others here want to get on with the business at hand...44 pages of information...I have not even begun to fathom everything here...but everyone here has the right to be heard...you seem bent on stopping it...let it go and get on..I think the followers of this thread have been quite clear that they are inline with the Watcher...and you are stopping it....not you post in life my friend.
My humble opinion
Brook

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-06-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: edited what egg had removed from his post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #1090
Egg
Banned

If it is written by a psyops person, I have every right to debate till the 'cows come home' if the information inside this thread is valid, partially valid or a total fabrication and a tissue box of lies.

Every one has to make up their own mind if a thread by a person who has admitted they are a continued employee (albeit a contractor) to a psyops unit can be taken as having any validity.

All I ask is a single shred of proof that Mr King has ever had any training, contact or employment in any arena where the spooks gather their non accredited operatives from.

One single pay slip would solve this issue - Bob Lazar could produce a payslip from Naval Intelligence, so it shouldn't be too hard for Mr King to have kept some thing to prove he has at least some form of contact within the squirrel den?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #1091
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I think from everything I've read...you've asked and been denied..so give it up... You've made your point

Old 04-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #1092
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I think from everything I've read...you've asked and been denied..so give it up... You've made your point

I have asked and been denied, you are very correct. However, I will not give up, and I have marked the thread and its contents for special 'Egg' attention. I am gathering a list of all authors, all groups (disclosure project springs to mind here as well as others), all UFO investigators and others who have used Mr Kings material (and the list of Mr Kings users is vast and he is quoted in many texts), and will now start to comb through and contact them and ask wether they are aware Mr King is a current psyops operative (albeit contractor) as he himself has stated.

My view is that if they are aware of this and have not stated it in their materials, this then throws it open as to wether there is / or the potential for an on going push inside the UFO and other communities for the spreading and dissemination of materials given the green light by psyops units and the real material is stamped heavily on. In other words, the truth gets squashed and the lies or part lies / part truth gets 'out'.

Lordy Lordy, a psyops operative as a UFO field investigator. The world suprises me every day.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #1093
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Yes, you're right.

There are some that have made incredible claims in the forums. I also reserve the right to think about those as I wish also, and I do.

But the point of my post was to try to avoid tittle tattle and to just try and get to the meat.

If we choose not to beleive, are we wrong? If on the other hand we choose to beleive, are we right?

It's that decision we arrive at that should be made in our own minds.

Best regards,

Steve
Correct Steve, to blindly accept and believe is wrong, just as it is to blindly disbelieve without at least giving a fair hearing. The middleground is all I seek here. To present my data and let you all decide if it is truthful to you. Why would anyone continue for 15 years disclosing the data if there was little hope of others coming forward at some stage to validate and verify that data. Regards, Barry

THE WATCHER
Old 04-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #1094
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
To those members who are annoyed by the questions being asked Mr King there is an ignore option.
That made me chuckle. A moderator on a forum for open minded people showing how to ignore a questioning mind on the forum.

If the question bothers you then maybe your not so worried about the questions answer?

No disrespect meant, I just find irony in it is all.

Last edited by Egg; 04-06-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #1095
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have asked and been denied, you are very correct. However, I will not give up, and I have marked the thread and its contents for special 'Egg' attention. I am gathering a list of all authors, all groups (disclosure project springs to mind here as well as others), all UFO investigators and others who have used Mr Kings material (and the list of Mr Kings users is vast and he is quoted in many texts), and will now start to comb through and contact them and ask wether they are aware Mr King is a current psyops operative (albeit contractor) as he himself has stated.

My view is that if they are aware of this and have not stated it in their materials, this then throws it open as to wether there is / or the potential for an on going push inside the UFO and other communities for the spreading and dissemination of materials given the green light by psyops units and the real material is stamped heavily on. In other words, the truth gets squashed and the lies or part lies / part truth gets 'out'.

Lordy Lordy, a psyops operative as a UFO field investigator. The world suprises me every day.
LOL LOL YOU ARE taking this very personally Egg, almost a crusade of yours LOL LOL. Do you honestly think any of the lets see, authors, groups, organisations, etc, that you say you are going to contact, will even acknowledge such a request from someone with a bee in his bonnet?. You were informed by a posting earlier the course of action I will be taking. If you cannot comprehend that text or its meaning re your constant demands then thats your problem.
The matter is closed...................

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 04-06-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #1096
Egg
Banned

Now Mr King, it depends on who I am, what my background is and what I can bring to the table in exchange for their assistance.

Having some proper documentation about my / our back grounds helps, and that is what these people and I possess - documents. Documents that prove their / our back grounds and help to substantiate what we are saying. In short it puts them where they said they were, when they were.

Bearing in mind that this group of people I can bring to the table number more than 10, had never met before and many have not met each other still, and yet they all say the same similar version of events in a small time frame - well, it would do my credibilty no harm at all would it?

In short Mr King, I and the others can offer credible proof of who and what we say we were, some thing you are sadly lacking in.

The proof they say is in the pudding, and from our group you can choose 10 flavours or more. You? well with you we get denied seeing the menu let alone the ingredients.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #1097
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Wow i have been away for 2 days and i have missed all this!!
There are some interesting thoughts here i myself have had some doubts into Mr Kings speculations, just a nagging feeling i have, although i have continued to post and ask questions prior to this discussion.
No disrespect Barry but i feel there are many on this forum who are not what they seem.
I am one of those that received your dvds and i hope my name is not going on some list somewhere but saying that what's private when you post on these sites anyway.
I came to Avalon because i found Camelot to be so revealing with it's interviews and i felt for once i had found an outlet to have my say on certain experiences i have had through my life.
If those experiences have been used in anyway then i have myself to blame for trusting certain people, that's the choice i made be it good or bad.
The members here will either take your word or not Barry i will continue to read but i will not be posting anymore.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #1098
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Wow i have been away for 2 days and i have missed all this!!
There are some interesting thoughts here i myself have had some doubts into Mr Kings speculations, just a nagging feeling i have, although i have continued to post and ask questions prior to this discussion.
No disrespect Barry but i feel there are many on this forum who are not what they seem.
I am one of those that received your dvds and i hope my name is not going on some list somewhere but saying that what's private when you post on these sites anyway.
I came to Avalon because i found Camelot to be so revealing with it's interviews and i felt for once i had found an outlet to have my say on certain experiences i have had through my life.
If those experiences have been used in anyway then i have myself to blame for trusting certain people, that's the choice i made be it good or bad.
The members here will either take your word or not Barry i will continue to read but i will not be posting anymore.
OMG...you all need to take a break and read my thread about the goals of Avalon....here it is
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12835

Then you need to take a breather...and listen to this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvIDmZ8_mio

Where is the love y'all
Old 04-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #1099
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

AS EGG SAID MR KING ...............WHY DO YOU NOT JUST P.M. EGG HE CAN KEEP TO HIM/HER SELF WHAT YOU REVEAL IF EGG WAS TO SAY MR KING IS THE REAL DEAL ............................... THAT'LL DO FOR DAVEY BOY

WITH THE GREATEST RESPECT MR KING I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING ALL OUTTA SHAPE ABOUT ................... JEEZE LOOKA ALL THE GROUPIES YA GOT ...................... WISH I WAS THAT POPULAR, I ONLY GET A SUNDAY DINNER WHEN ITS PAYDAY, AND EGG IN MY OPINION FOR ITS WORTH IS SOMEONE IN THE KNOW OR VERY WELL INFORMED, AND IN THE INTERESTS OF HIS SECURITY HE CAN TRUST YOUR GOODSELF WITH ANY AND ALL INFO HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE.

I AM JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD A LITTLE HERE I AM NOT BEING FLIPPANT ...................... BUT YOU ARE BOTH PROFFESSIONALS AND I AM QUITE SURE MR KING YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND EGGS TREPIDATION ...THAT MIGHT BE THE WRONG WORD BUT I THINK YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 04-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #1100
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

BROOK YOUR THREAD IS GREAT AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY THOUGHTS AND WHAT MANKINDS GOALS SHOULD BE ............WE SHOULD PUT WOMEN IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING................OK THERE MIGHT BE A FEW GLITCHES AT FIRST !!
BUT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE WARS HORROR OR MAIMING MURDER AND MAYHEM MY DEEPEST RESPECT DAVE
Closed Thread