Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 08-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #1651
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
if words=sword, then why not stone=notes....
AND TONES
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #1652
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
if words=sword, then why not stone=notes....
Yes yes yes yes
The words and the tones ..

Powerful when combined
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #1653
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

When I was about 16, one of my first every mushroom trips I had, a friend and I saw a bunch of blue smurfs... I'll never forget it. It was in the forest behind my place at that time.
The shrooms I ate we're liberty caps too..
I always loved the smurfs when I was a kid so I took it as my imagination, now I wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post

The Cartoon “Smurfs” are blue like psilocybin, they all wear liberty cap hats, and live in amanita muscaria houses!

[/QUOTE]
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #1654
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
WORDS
[url=http:/ /www.freeimagehosting.net/]
Love this image you used for the piece on Jim humble and MMS,, You really tied everything together there

Unified Serenity I do not have television so have not seen that. I will see if I can rent it on DVD from the video store and watch it on my computer. Looks interesting

Iain liked your comments about the swords, words, and pictures of King Arthur

Burgundiastone=notes

Here is another take on the King Arthur Legend

Arthur pulled the Sword from the Stone, founded the Knights of the Round Table and made the Quest for the Holy Grail. All three of these legends actually refer to stages of the mushroom. The mushroom begins like an egg or a small white stone which pushes and wiggles upwards like a snake.

This is the Sword in the Stone stage (Sword is “Sword,” snakes/serpents, in the stone). Then the mushroom cap opens up and flattens out making a perfect circle like a round table top the Round Table stage. Lastly the edges of the mushroom upturn collecting the mushroom juices and dew, the drinkable “blood of the gods.”

This is called the Holy Grail stage and looks/acts just like a cup.

“In its infant (button) state, the muscaria resembles a small white stone. The pulling of the sword from the stone (a symbol of wielding the power), is another Arthurian legend connecting the mushroom to the myth. The quest for the Grail itself is the quest for the knowledge of the mushroom.

The search for the Holy Grail is a mythology that has become, through adaptation, a part of the story of the Crucifixion. Some of the stories incorporate a cup which was used to catch some of the flowing blood of Jesus as he died on the cross. This cup, like many other relics, was thereby thought to possess magical powers.

Historically, the mushroom has been the container for the juice of the ‘elixir of immortality’, or the ‘blood of God’, in many myths.

The final shape of the muscaria, with its inverted cap, is the reason that the cup/fountain/grail symbology is used in the stories. King Arthur, as a child, gained his rightful place as King by pulling the sword from the stone.

This is symbolic for wielding the power of the mushroom. The stone is a metaphor for the mushroom, and pulling the sword from it is symbolic of being able to crack the code and possess the power of the magical plant. After Arthur took ill (in his later years) he was told that he must seek and find the Holy Grail to renew his strength and reacquire his power.”

James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind”

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #1655
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:30 AM   #1656
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
*** i may have to post separately about 'sentinel' thoughts, bruce willis, walt disney's jungle book (the colonel), and true elephant herd leadership/ guardianship ***
Elephants are matriarchal, Mr. Disney.

versus ...

the colonel's inspection (lie: male herd leader)

... the craziest of misrepresentations for children (linear).

In the dark emerges a *psyche* protector - {Psyche: Greek goddess of the soul}

And the future is history

Old 08-29-2009, 01:00 AM   #1657
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

THIS POST IS A RESPONSE TO THE GRANDMASTER OF THE 33RD DEGREE. I 'M POSTING HERE, DUE TO THE LENGTH OF MY XPRESSION

GET- IN -FORMATION

GRAND MASTER QUOTE
My presence here is to participate in the exchange of *useful* information with beings of like mind, as well as to provide a compass heading to those on a quest seeking information to that which may serve them, on their path towards uncovering and understanding the seemingly elusive answers of current and coming global and cosmic events.

IN THE MATRIX, NEO WAS UNPLUGGED AND THEN DOWNLOADED WITH INFORMATION, IN ORDER TO LIVE UP TO HIS FULL POTENTIAL.THIS IS NOT BEING FREE, AND ON A LARGER SCALE, THIS IS BEING REPEATED DAILY.

IN THE WORDS OF BEYONCE AND MORPHEUS(LET ME UPGRADE YOU) SAME THING AS UPDATE YOU WITH NEW INFORMATION.

Individuality is being stomped out AND CRITICAL THINKING LOOKED AT WITH SCORN

Is this Obsessed or 360 degrees posessed
(ALL ASS FIRE AND ICE) = SASHA FIERCE

INFORMATION IS NOT KNOWLEDGE

INFORMATION IS NOT WISDOM

INFORMATION IS NOT OVERSTANDING - YES OVERSTANDING

INFORMATION IS NOT TRUTH ARE REALITY

INFORMATION IS MERELY UNSUBSTANTIATED DATA

IT IS HOW I CONCEPTUALIZE, INTELLECTUALIZE,AND VALIDATE DATA ,THAT ULTIMATELY DETERMINES ITS WORTH AND VALUE.
EVERY DAY MORE DATA, WE EVEN GO LOOKING FOR IT
TOWER OF BABYL-ON = CONFUSION

CONSTANTLY GOOGLEING LIKE A BABY

GA GA GOO GOO

THE HIGHER MIND DESCENDED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT,AND SAW WHAT THE IGNORANT MASSES WERE DOING AS THEY BUILT THEIR TOWER OF ONENESS.

SCATTERED THEM AND BROKE UP THEIR LANGUAGE, SO THEY WILL NOT FORGET THEIR INDIVIDUALITY.

IT IS AN ALLEGORY FOR THE HIVE MIND , NOT SOME EVIL GOD.

1-BRICK BY BRICK THEY BUILT AS WORSHIPERS OF PERSONALITIES. THEY TOOK THERE PLACE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOWER.

2THE NEXT GROUP WERE SUPERFICIAL AND WORSHIPPED MATERIALISM AND IDOLS. THEY TOOK THE CENTER ROOM IN THE TOWER.

3THE LAST GROUP'S GOAL WAS TO OVERTHROW GOD, SO THEY TOOK THEIR PLACE IN THE TOP OF THE TOWER, AND RULED OVER ALL THE IGNORANCE OF THE HIVE MIND BELOW.

LOOK AROUND YOU, AND YOU WILL SEE THE SAME THING TAKING PLACE.

THE PROCESS OF CRITICAL THINKING IS NO LONGER AN OPTION WITHIN THE INSTANT DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION.

THERE IS VALUE IN INTELLECTUALIZING OR DECODING INFORMATION OVER TIME,RATHER THEN SIMPLY ACCEPTING INFORMATION AS IS, WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THEN MIND CONTROL.

INDIVIUALITY IS BEING CRUSHED,NO MORE I ,JUST WII

NO KNOWLEDGE OF SELF,BUT THE HIVE MIND OF THE BORG COLLECTIVE.THE PURSUIT OF COLLECTIVE PERFECTION THROUGH PROGENITORS AND TECHNOLOGY.
THE POWER OF NOW IS THE POWER OF WON.
STAY IN THE NOW AND DON'T DO ANY CRITICAL THINKING.

THERE HAS TO BE BALANCE

IN ORDER FOR HUMAN BEINGS TO ATTAIN CONSCIOUS PERFECTION. WE MUST ACCEPT TECHNOLOGY FROM SOME INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FORCE, THROUGH A MEANS WHICH WE CAN FULLY XPERIENCE OUR HUMANITY AND DIVINITY.

THIS PARADOX IS AT THE CORE OF THE HIVE MIND AGENDA. THE IDEA OF BECOMING , OR BEING A PART OF SOMETHING GREATER, THEN THE GREAT MYSTERY THAT IS U
SIMON SAYS
NEW INFORMATION FROM BILL
NEW INFORMATION FROM KERRY
NEW INFORMATION FROM DEAGLE
NEW INFORMATION FROM GEORGE GREEN
NEW INFORMATION FROM ALEX COLLIER
NEW INFORMATION FROM WILCOX
NEW INFORMATION FROM ICKE
NEW INFORMATION FROM DRUNVALO
NEW INFORMATION FROM BURGERMEISTER
NEW INFORMATION FROM SWERDLOW
THIS IS THE MORE FEED US DOWNLOAD

THIS IS GETTING THE MASSES IN - FORMATION FOR A HIVE MIND,, ONCE ATLANTIS RISES IN YOU.

EYE SEEK TRUTH, NOT INFORMATION

NOT ANSWERS, BUT TRUTH

NOT A COMPASS, BUT INTUITION
WE IS THE VOICE OF THE BORG IN STAR TREK

WE IS THE VOICE OF THE WATCHER

EYE AM AND EYE LOOK BEYOND C, THE SEA OF ILLUSION
IN ORDER FOR THE NEO CORTEX TO C THE MATRIX ,FOR WHAT IT TRULY IS, THE SHADES OR THE PROGRAMMING THAT BLOCKS OUT THE LIGHT,MUST BE REMOVED.
**IG PLACED STARS AROUND THE WORDS USEFUL

** = 16 OR PI
USEFUL TO WHO - USE FOOL IN FORMATION

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE CAPITAL PUN-ISH-MEMT IN THE OCCULT, THEY ARE OF A VERY HIGH VIBRATION

THIS IS CRITICAL THINKING ,NOT PERSONAL.

EYE CARE NOT WHO IS GM IG IS , JUST THE INFO
-

IIIIIIIIIII NOT WE-- NO WORSHIP , PRAYER AND SACRIFICE TO THE FEDERATION OF PLANETS

THE NEW AGE RELIGION WISH TO ERASE INDIVIDUALITY,SO THE MASSES WORSHIP THEIR PROGENITORS, THE IDEA THAT THE WHOLE IS GREATER THEN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS.

=

PROGENITORS = HIVE MIND. TWO CHOICES ARE A CHOICE AWAY FROM ONE CHOICE.
THROUGH GENETIC MANIPULATION AND ROBOTIC INTERFACING ,THEY INTEND TO HAVE AN ANDROGYNOUS EARTH EXTERNALLY.

WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO SEEK FREE ENERGY AND MORE TECHNOLOGY FROM OUR ALIEN BROTHERS.
THIS IS BECAUSE WE HAVE WITHIN US , UNLIMITED POWER, SO THEY CONSTANTLY, BOMBARD US WITH THE IDEAS ,THE MORE TECHNOLOGY THE BETTER.

START LEARNING THIS LANGUAGE - THE STAGE IS SET

THIS SHI. IS A BROKEN BLUES RECORD , SKIPPING OVER AND OVER IN THE CONCSIOUSNESS OF THE MASSES.
THE ARTIST OF THIS CD IS DEPICTED BELOW NEXT TO AI INTELLEGENCE.THE ARTIST NAME IS
COMMON
UNIVERSAL MIND CONTROL IS COMMON

LET GO OF THE CUBE,STOP TRYING TO BETTER THE ILLUSION.YOU ARE ABOUT TO TRANSFORM , OR ARE YOU OF THE HIVE MIND BUMBLE BEE

ITS YOUR STATE OF CONSCIOUS AWARENESS , NOT THE STATE OF THE PLANET. ANTS LIVE IN A RADIUS OR CIRCLE, A RADI ANT ZONE FOR A EARTH AN BOUND GROUND CREW.

AVALON HAS A PULSE, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. THE MINUTE THE FORUM COLLECTIVLEY PARTICIPATE IN CRITICAL THINKING ,AND HAVE FIRED THE WHISTLE AGENTS.A NEW NAME WITH NEW INFORMATION SHOWS UP,IT NEVER FAILS

M M S = HIVE MIND

BE AN INDIVIDUAL OR WAIT TO SEE WHAT SIMON SAYS

SIMPLE SIMON - WE ALL KNOW THE STORY

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #1658
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

777, You never cease to amaze me with the way you pull stuff together. Seeking does seem a dichotomy to me for I seek truth, I google, I visit forums and look for information, but I definitely don't want to bee part of a bound crew.

Thanks for the tower of babel explanation for I always saw it as man wanting to be as God and God saying no (programmed more likely) and what you say is refreshing. God knocked that project down to make us be ourselves. Of course then we could not communicate and the idea of separate nations and division explodes.

I seek peace and unity in love. I do not desire to be a robot of any kind. I seek for truth and wellness. Are you saying MMS is not good? I see sound reasons for it to work.

I do see many of those whom I have never met but feel a kindred spirit with here who are also seekers of truth, and rejecting the hive mind. Yes, a NEW revelation comes from a new whistle blower. I don't like mind games, I just want truth. I would not have enjoyed this thread had I not googled and found Avalon way back when I did.

Would You mind if I took information from this thread and produced a power point from it? I would credit those who shared if they want, but I don't want to if they wish to remain anonymous.

Thanks
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:05 AM   #1659
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Unified Serenity;164899]777, You never cease to amaze me with the way you pull stuff together. Seeking does seem a dichotomy to me for I seek truth, I google, I visit forums and look for information, but I definitely don't want to bee part of a bound crew.

Thanks for the tower of babel explanation for I always saw it as man wanting to be as God and God saying no (programmed more likely) and what you say is refreshing. God knocked that project down to make us be ourselves. Of course then we could not communicate and the idea of separate nations and division explodes.

I seek peace and unity in love. I do not desire to be a robot of any kind. I seek for truth and wellness. Are you saying MMS is not good? I see sound reasons for it to work.

I do see many of those whom I have never met but feel a kindred spirit with here who are also seekers of truth, and rejecting the hive mind. Yes, a NEW revelation comes from a new whistle blower. I don't like mind games, I just want truth. I would not have enjoyed this thread had I not googled and found Avalon way back when I did.

Would You mind if I took information from this thread and produced a power point from it? I would credit those who shared if they want, but I don't want to if they wish to remain anonymous.

I am not saying that we should stop searching.I'm saying that the manipulation is so dam clever, that we must implement critical thinking.WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR SIGHT FROM THE MANY YEARS OF PROGRAMMING.I'M STILL WORKING ON REGAINING MY SIGHT.

look at the bag of m&ms.many colors in one bag
mini me's = mms

And yes MMS is part of this delusion
EverYone is looking for a miracle that is inside of U

These Guys are very very very clever.

God knows what THAT STUFF IS REALLY DOING

WE JUST NEED TO DETOX NATURALLY, AND EAT ELECTRIC FOOD , NOT MEAT.WHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND OUR THOUGHTS ARE IN HARMONY, WE CAN DRINK POSION , AND IT WILL NOT HARM US.THIS IS AN OCCULT SECRET, THAT MAN IS HIS ON PHYSICIAN.

FEEL FREE TO POST THIS INFO ANYWHERE YOU LIKE.

THIS POST WAS NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE, JUST MY OBSERVATION. LIKE ANY OTHER INFO, ITS WHAT WE DO WITH IT.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:28 AM   #1660
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;164903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

[I][SIZE="3"]I am not saying that we should stop searching.I'm saying that the manipulation is so dam clever, that we must implement critical thinking.WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR SIGHT FROM THE MANY YEARS OF PROGRAMMING.I'M STILL WORKING ON REGAINING MY SIGHT.
It is very clever, and I am always looking at how I view things. I am even wondering if I should have interfered with my son's interest in death metal music, but the energy just sucks. He likes Goth and satanic imagery, and I have worked with his "issues" that have arisen from it. But, I am trying to get him to not look like death and look towards light energy. I have a very strong influence on him and he will soon be 17.

Quote:
look at the bag of m&ms.many colors in one bag
mini me's = mms
Doh!

Quote:
And yes MMS is part of this delusion
EverYone is looking for a miracle that is inside of U

These Guys are very very very clever.

God knows what THAT STUFF IS REALLY DOING

WE JUST NEED TO DETOX NATURALLY, AND EAT ELECTRIC FOOD , NOT MEAT.WHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND OUR THOUGHTS ARE IN HARMONY, WE CAN DRINK POSION , AND IT WILL NOT HARM US.THIS IS AN OCCULT SECRET, THAT MAN IS HIS ON PHYSICIAN.
I love meat! I hear all the reasons not to eat it. How the animals are killed. The energy in them we put in us. The chemicals put in them. I try to stay organic yada yada, but I really don't like a lot of veggies, and I hate soy / Tofu which has also come out lately as not a great thing to consume.

I will look up electric food. Don't plants have feelings too? What makes a cow more sacred than a cucumber, turnip, or tomato? I know all about the cyanide drinkers and snake bite won't hurt you scripture. Yes, we are our own physicians, though God did say look at the bronze serpent. I also see you are not hot on radiant zones. I like the idea of living together in harmony working as a community.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:48 AM   #1661
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Unified Serenity;164905]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

It is very clever, and I am always looking at how I view things. I am even wondering if I should have interfered with my son's interest in death metal music, but the energy just sucks. He likes Goth and satanic imagery, and I have worked with his "issues" that have arisen from it. But, I am trying to get him to not look like death and look towards light energy. I have a very strong influence on him and he will soon be 17.

Doh!

I love meat! I hear all the reasons not to eat it. How the animals are killed. The energy in them we put in us. The chemicals put in them. I try to stay organic yada yada, but I really don't like a lot of veggies, and I hate soy / Tofu which has also come out lately as not a great thing to consume.

I will look up electric food. Don't plants have feelings too? What makes a cow more sacred than a cucumber, turnip, or tomato? I know all about the cyanide drinkers and snake bite won't hurt you scripture. Yes, we are our own physicians, though God did say look at the bronze serpent. I also see you are not hot on radiant zones. I like the idea of living together in harmony working as a community.
In ancient times we did not eat the cow,because the cow is the steer in the wheel (steering wheel) ,Taurus is the energy through which we manifest.

Beef rots in your intestines.This is known as fire and brimstone in the occult.
It creates sulphur and acid,which causes the immune system to suffer.
We have to shut the body down just like a car ,and clean it out for 3 to 5 days. The third day is like crack with drawl
from the dumping of t-ox-ins into the blood.

After this process, you feel brand new.The OX ygen flows more freely through the blood stream.

As far as radiant zones, i have nothing against community.
I feel more comfortable starting a community with some people on this forum, vs the ones who came up with the idea.Thats just my thinking as an individual.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:49 AM   #1662
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Just another excellent post triple 7 . When i saw you posting in IG`s thread i knew the gears were already turning . I don`t know if he will be able to find this though but the again maybe it was not for him and meant for US
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 AM   #1663
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;164906]
Quote:

We have to shut the body down just like a car ,and clean it out for 3 to 5 days. The third day is like crack with drawl
from the dumping of t-ox-ins into the blood.

:
its funny you should mention this day spoke of the same thing after her3 day fast no food or water, she had a vision and information was shown to her she would not otherwise have found
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:14 AM   #1664
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
True..., so far the relevance is around 5 or the 5 dollar bill.
http://www.origamitube.com/play.php?vid=123
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #1665
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

all the bills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYc4QWVcYdw
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:01 AM   #1666
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Another great post 777.
Every time I read a new one of your posts I overstand one of the previous posts you made better, it is a neat experience... reading the current one but overstanding the previous one.

It sure seems that all one has to do is study the English language to unlock all the secrets.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:40 AM   #1667
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting stuff on microwaves and our bodies:

http://www.bevolution.dk/indexbevolution.html

also the other videos:

http://www.bevolution.dk/hearingisbelieving.htm
Old 08-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #1668
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding being a vegetarian, why do we have the type of teeth we have if we are meant to be just veggie eaters? What about the proteins we need and various amino acids?

Yes, you can modify the diet with stuff, but think of people who are in various places and not plugged in to info. How are they supposed to get the nutrients? I am not totally against vegetarian diets, but it seems we are supposed to eat some animal proteins.

I'm open to info here. I may just fast for 3 days. I used to do it back in the 80's. I would also fast every Wednesday to focus on my spiritual path.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #1669
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regarding being a vegetarian, why do we have the type of teeth we have if we are meant to be just veggie eaters? What about the proteins we need and various amino acids?

Yes, you can modify the diet with stuff, but think of people who are in various places and not plugged in to info. How are they supposed to get the nutrients? I am not totally against vegetarian diets, but it seems we are supposed to eat some animal proteins.

I'm open to info here. I may just fast for 3 days. I used to do it back in the 80's. I would also fast every Wednesday to focus on my spiritual path.
Here is another way to look at this.We eat energy from the sun, thats it.The sun sends it rays into the food we eat.Our cells are minuture solar systems. The pattern repeats itself all the way down to the sub atom-ic level.

Proteins and calories are bull shi. We eat sunlight,and thats why there are chem trails.The sun is telling our DNA to shift, so they try to break up the signal thats coming from the cosmos.

When your body is processing meat for hours, your perception is weakened,because all of your inner g is being used for digestion.The 7 hours of digestion and you're eating again, so your brain never gets a break.

This is a continous build up of TOXINS and PARA-SITES.
vitamin A B C and D is the sun. look below.
AMIN IS AMEN RA THE SUN
VIT IS 34 OR 7 MATTER AND SPIRIT
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING.
THE ONLY TRUE THING IS NATURE THEY MAKE SURE WE WORK 1O JOBS SO WE DON'T SEE NATURE AS IT IS.
VITAMIN A

VITAMIN B

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #1670
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

WHEN YOU EAT , YOU ARE SENDING LIGHT CODE CRYSTALS TO YOUR DNA.

WHEN YOU EAT YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH NATURE.
THE FOOD HAS SPECIFIC MARKERS FROM THE COSMOS,THAT ARE FILTERED IN AS INFORMATION ON LIGHT WAVES.

WHEN YOU EAT YOU ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION SECOND HAND,THAT IS ACTUALLY CHANGING YOUR DNA STRUCTURE TO MATCH THE COSMIC BLUEPRINT THAT THE EARTH IS GOING THROUGH.

WHEN YOU PUT FOOD IN YOUR BODY THAT DON'T HAVE SEEDS,THEN THERE IS NO INFORMATION, BECAUSE THE SEEDS CARRY THE INFORMATION.

SO WHAT ARE YOU EATING ?????

Old 08-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #1671
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you and know there is truth here, but damn, that looks good 777! Next time put up a bit of putrifying meat, not some delicious fried chicken or bbq.

Thanks though.... I need to eat my greens etc..
Old 08-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #1672
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 777 for the posts above. I can only say that once you stop eating meat, your taste changes. Meat begins to stink for you...you do not need the animal protein, it is part of the stack of lies. Your body can be strong and thriving on vegetarian diet. If you add some excercises to it, nothing can be better.
let's not compare the suffering of animals to the suffering of plants...THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever first came up with that comparison, did it on purpose.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #1673
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

glad i stopped in... my consumption of meat has drastically been reduced this past year, my body hasn't wanted much at all. Hmmm... your presentation has me strongly considering stopping meat consumption altogether. But, I have to say that there is just no way that I'm willing to give up cheese, yogurt and eggs.

Way to go 777
I met your door of perception
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #1674
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

When your food is prepared hotter then your blood, the quality of food and the blood are both compromised.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #1675
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a particularly good resource for one such as myself who is open to moving in this direction to make such a transition most easily? I enjoy Indian cooking and spices. I like flavor, and I know it takes time to adjust. I also want a very balanced diet and one that affordable.

Thanks