Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #11
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Sanat,

Your old friends may have been stripped away, but you have certainly found new ones here.

My wife and I were talking the other night how our immediate friends have changed lately. It seems that the more negative people in our lives have been left behind. Seems we don't have much in common anymore. Our current group of friends are very "alive" and loving people. The type that would help out in a time of crisis. Some of them are not as "awake" as we might like but on the other hand are certainly service to others type.

It is amazing how you recognize the negative energies so much quicker now adays. The type that you prefer not to talk to long because they are bringing your emotions down to their level.
Yes, that's how it is As we become more Aware suddenly we notice a lot of things. Like getting new eyes to see with. It does not matter what people "know about" so much, as long as they have a good Heart. Open mind and Heart goes a very long way. It's great to have good friends, but I have learned my lesson as to be very careful who I "let in". I prefer few but trusted friends for the time being. At least I have time to be on the inet a lot...hehe
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote