Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #276
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Call for them-Spread Love-Ask for Wisdom & Tolerance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-EvFi4nODE

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #277
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Anyway: I really like the Mantra in the Lyrics of this Klaatu Classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpKWYooRaG4

And wow how amazing it would be if...all of us really, really wish it'd come true, and maybe that is why so many express so much aggressivity towards that poor Blossom Goodchild. Don't stop dream. Don't stop affirmations. Create your world. Love.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #278
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
Anyway: I really like the Mantra in the Lyrics of this Klaatu Classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpKWYooRaG4

..... and maybe that is why so many express so much aggressivity towards that poor Blossom Goodchild. .....

nope,

it is because of 80 $ per hour of phone channeling dear boy ....

be well
GB

googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #279
karmacop

I am so hopeful that this visitation takes place. It will definately make a wonderous change in the perspective of life as we've thought we'd known it. I won't stop breathing if it doesn't happen but I'm hopeful as hell... Time for some good news and some good things to happen.....

Namaste.

Michael
Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #280
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #281
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

There is an article on David Willcock's website re Oct.14 - written on Oct.13th - "Why Oct 14th did not happen". His website is www.divinecosmos.com. Quite a long article but very good as always from David.

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #282
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

As we approach high noon EST here I am not surprised at all that there isn't a large interstellar craft hovering over our world. I was rather surprised to hear a channeler put a date on a event of this nature and to reveal the date within a couple months of its occurrence is unprecedented and peaked my interest. Blossom's message of love and compassion is one i hold close to my heart however it is saddening that her message will fall upon deaf ears now that her credibility is gone. There is still 12 hours left to today in my part of the world and I am Alabama's time zone so ya never know... but I feel the day will end like all the days before this one and we will awaken to the same world tomorrow.

Kinda sad

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #283
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Noela.Peace and beauty to you.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #284
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

something big may be about to happen, the global consciousness dot is currently on red and the last time it was on red was 2 hours before 9/11.

http://www.gcpdot.com/
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #285
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Just read David Willcock's views on his site. Once again I get frustrated by claims of being the "first" to publish info about illuminati etc.... why are so many people so intent on being "the first", this is no competition! There are a lot of people covering a lot of subjects, so many false claims by channellers etc... we need to get grounded and listen to ourselves and stop believing stories, just because they sound appealing. Great expectations all too often lead to great disappointments. I have read read detailed analysis of crop circles and how they relate to all kinds of amazing future events, only to see the writers shamed when they discover the circle was created by a company, that makes circles to order for advertising. Dont live in denial, but enjoy your day - constant worry is totally negative and not of any use at all. I love this site and am looking forward to the future whatever it brings - we will all be ready and will all be where we are meant to be - as for life, I'm Luvin' it!
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #286
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Why is there so much desire and anticipation for this Oct 14th event... It is more of the "Victim mentality."

A victim- victim mentality- victimhood is defined as someone who is waiting for someone, something, or some event to rescue them!

And a victim thinks that someone else controls there choices!

IF they were to show up it is a distraction to your evolution and a lost oppurtunity for each of us to continue getting to the bottom of how we got in this position to begin with.

In order to create a turn around and hold firm the conviction of who each of us are consider what it is that you are working on within the scope of becoming balanced within the posture of polarity and practicing holding your thoughts toward increasing awareness by your efforts!!!!

Personal Responsibility in grasping Self-Empowerment is each own's responsible diligence and allowing anything outside of this arena (someone else to do "it" for you)removes the chance of your progress from all the expended energy required to put you in that position to begin with. In other words without the pressure you would not change, if the pressure is released you will go back to your old habits of programmed control, it is either active participation or passive permission.

But know this, either use the power of what you are for your benefit and the worlds or someone else will use your power for their own benefit at your expense!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-14-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #287
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
something big may be about to happen, the global consciousness dot is currently on red and the last time it was on red was 2 hours before 9/11.

http://www.gcpdot.com/

Probably due to the huge number of people waiting for a spaceship, the prediction once placed on YouTube, generated enormous interest all over the world. My guess is the dot is picking up on all our hopes that the Federation of Light is real and on the way.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #288
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #289
aphexpie

Has Blossom Goodchild released any more statements?

I would love to hear from her
Old 10-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #290
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexpie View Post
Has Blossom Goodchild released any more statements?

I would love to hear from her
Probably not. Imagine how you would feel if you were the one to start the spreading of the message only to finally get to the day of the event and nothing is happening. Imagine how you would have felt all the way until the day of the event; your hopes lifted and your anticipation running wild only to be let down - so we think. The day of the 14th is not over and in my humble opinion if we are going to see any type of light show, it's best to see it at night, but that's just me. If nothing really happens - which seems to be the general consensus - then the dark forces are very clever with their ways. Sucks for blossom if the 14th comes and goes with no showing of any kind. I wonder what her response will be if absolutely nothing happens within the next 24hours. It will be like crying wolf, which sucks big time for her and all the channels that were getting the same message (supposedly).

Regardless of all this, we still have to pay our bills and continue to play the game of life until one day we escape the shackles of society, stop being robots and start to think for ourselves.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:59 PM   #291
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

hate to say i told you so, but come on! tune in will ya! the worlds got bigger problems without so called caring 'keepers' landing created anither masssive one. Keep it real
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #292
Suriel

Wink Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Dear Avalon members,

We are here together to learn and experience ourselves with free will. One of the major Universal Laws is Non-interference. If the October 14th event does not occur, remember we are developing at our own pace. I am sure that Blossom Goodchild had good intentions. Channeling is an ambiguous skill. Also, keep in mind, there are other entities that can mislead the channelers.

Try not to get too discouraged. We are here for you.

And if for some miraculous occasion, The Galactic Federation of Light arrives always remember your inner light as well. You are a co-creator.

Peace,
Suriel - messenger of light
Old 10-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #293
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Call for them-Spread Love-Ask for Wisdom & Tolerance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-EvFi4nODE

This is lovely Samarkis. If you don't mind I'd like to add it to my Angel thread in the Spirituality forum.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #294
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

This just adds to my belief that UFO's and ET's are fallen angels, under Satan's command to spread false-messages...channeling...etc. They have been around and are as usual playing with our needs and wants; as they have done since the beginning. Not to downgrade Blossoms' love and light messages; I don't leave our probs up to others to save us from ourselves. We are responsible for creating a better world, since we have messed it up! I'm not at all surprised or let - down about no show of ET's.

Just another day to concentrate on light, love, beauty, goodwill, happiness for all !
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #295
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ARKAN, is providing very good information here...
when "star-beings" appear,
they oft times appear in your third eye,
so, it would be a very good idea,
to do the "inner_work" necessary,
so, you can have your "own" eXperience...
it is up to you to prepare yourself,
by learning to still your mind,
by learning to get past thoughts,
and, in that clearing...
often, you will see the sparkles,
or the fire-works,
of star-beings, who come to you,
utilise your dream_time, to awaken yourself,
by, going into it, fully protected,
and, ASKING for what you want to accomplish...
when you go to sleep,
only 1 body out of 9 goes down
for the count --the physical,
all the rest of them, are still, very active

it is time to learn how to be one with yourself,
so, you can bring yourself to others,
and, be one with all

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
WOW what you said here, really hit me, as i have often wondered what is happening to me when i sleep, and what the messages are supposed to mean. sometimes it takes me months to figure out what the symbols / meanings / point of the things im being shown at night is, but these did indeed only begin to happen after i shifted into "awakened-ness" and then into "Consciousness" which were indeed 2 separate realms.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:24 PM   #296
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Lets see if Blossom Goodchild can explain this one first before we all put the woman down.
I always believed that if contact was made by ET's it would be on a conscience level not on a physical.
Although the ship is not in sight yet let us not forget that the conscience may pick up on it, we will have to see what happens to everyone in the following days and weeks to come.
Watch Blossom in future videos has she changed? does she seem different perhaps she (her physical self on this world) has left and her humanform is still working the mundane in this existance.
Does anyone remember X-Pak the Kevin spacey movies same scenario as what's happening now.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #297
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing here, 80 degrees and clear sky, no clouds at all, and 4:00pm
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #298
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Lets see if Blossom Goodchild can explain this one first before we all put the woman down.
I always believed that if contact was made by ET's it would be on a conscience level not on a physical.
Although the ship is not in sight yet let us not forget that the conscience may pick up on it, we will have to see what happens to everyone in the following days and weeks to come.
Watch Blossom in future videos has she changed? does she seem different perhaps she (her physical self on this world) has left and her humanform is still working the mundane in this existance.
Does anyone remember X-Pak the Kevin spacey movies same scenario as what's happening now.
Your grasping at straws, Look, the woman said it would be unambigious, plain for ALL, ALL, not some, to see, not just those with their inner eye switched on. She said there would be a huge ship in THE SKY.

Do you actually think that, in your own words: "she (her physical self on this world) has left and her humanform is still working the mundane in this existance."

Can you please explain this statment a little further, as im not to sure what you mean by it.

As an aside, K-Pax was a work of fiction, as was blossom goodchilds predictions, and the sooner people wake up to that FACT, the better.

There are much more important things to be putting your energy towards.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-14-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #299
eris
Avalon Senior Member

as already mentioned by someone intelligent - anyone who is not disinfo that is generating gratuitus negativity on these Oct 14th threads would find their energy used more efficiently elsewhere
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #300
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

"Chanelling" is complete BS.

My theory......people with voices in their heads are schizophrenics.... well its more than a theory, because schizophrenia = science fact.

I'm sure Blossom and the other channellers didn't mean any harm, they probably truly believed their messages, but that doesn't make the messages real does it.....NO!

Not one chaneller has ever predicted an upcoming event with credibility, EVER. Yet people lay stock in what they say?

Curious, to say the least.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote