Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reincarnation ?? Or What??

My almost 4 year old daughter has some remarkable statements. Here a few in it short
A few months ago she started talking about her “other” mother and father from long ago. I was really surprised about this and asked questions. She also had a sister and a brother. She didn’t miss them because she had us now. She started to mention about this more often and a lot of new things came up. Like they went on picknicks and what her house looked like.
Last week she just mentioned:”we live on the blue planet but I came from the green planet”. I felt so strange because we never spoke to her about earth and planets. So in a very calm way we asked her more questions and talked to her in a way that it was normal so she would feel free to talk about it.
She talks about a kind of box with windows( spacecraft), her mother and father and she picked us and brought her to us. Her parents were killed by some kind of snake, she will see them again someday so she isn’t sad. The people there looked just like us, things weren’t the same on the green planet but she can’t explain the difference yet.
When I was pregnant with her, I was suspecting twins but one I lost with 11 weeks. I have never spoken to her about this because of her age. At the time we lived in Germany with we also never mention. A few days ago she starts talking about her brother who was with her in the stomach and couldn’t make it. I was had a feeling that there was something about her, I wrote a thread about her dreams a year ago , about the “Bird”. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7284
I hope someone can give me some advise, information about a green planet.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote