Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #151
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hey no teasing.. Out with it I say!

Btw I thought greer was married with kids? I thought that is what he said in one of these interviews I watched. Otherwise yes he stuck me as being a little gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Maybe the other person who knows will post it. I would sound like a gossip.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #152
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea and since when is TRUTH gossip....especially if it will keep another person from being sucked into something that could be potentially harmful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Eleni: if you have some knowledge that help us all get to the bottom of this matter, it would be greatly appreciated, but may I suggest a new thread, as this is Bill's thread for his replies.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #153
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

mods can we start a new greer thread and move some of the posts over there. im sure bill isnt interested to reply to questions concerning wether greer is a buftee or not ( begby, trainspotting)
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #154
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Geez, why would anyone care about anyone else's sexual orientation and why would Greer's matter to anyone? It's a non-issue in my estimation. And how does anyone know that nude pics are his for sure? They could be photoshopped or posted by someone else pretending to be him.

His work and his words relating to disclosure and free energy are what we should focus on, not his sex life. It's mere titilation and a distraction.

I know how difficult for homosexuals to 'come out', I have close friends and family that are gay, esp those in the public spotlight. And consider also that it opens him to blackmail if he is gay. Something else to consider.

It seems there are discrepencies in his work and words, this should be the focus and this is what the interview with Bill and Kerry brought to the light more than anyone else has done. I would really like to see another interview with Bill and Kerry as he was a little too vague and evasive on some of his answers. Hopefully, he will agree to another interview in the near future with B and K. Any plans Bill?

Cheers,
robyn
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #155
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone wonder why Greer says there's no bad ET's? Read between the lines. Enough said.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #156
babylon4truth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hi Bill, Thank you for all you and Kerry have done and are doing.

I was looking forward to the new radio show, but I am in the UK and I don't fancy being up at three in the morning either. I notice the radio station want people to pay to listen to their archives So will you be having the archives on your site please?

May I be bold and share my feelings with you that I can't help feeling that you are stretching yourselves too far. I know you and kerry want to find out as much information as you can, but I thought the point of Camelot was to get that information out to the people?
Of late there have been announcements of interviews you have done and statements that they will be posted by next weekend or within a couple of weeks etc. but weeks and sometimes months pass and they never come, there are still vids missing from the long gone conferences. There was a statement on 27th November that You and Kerry were interviewed by Rumour Mill News Radio and still no Interview.
I find myself going to the site for days on end and sometime there is nothing new, just constant announcements of what you are doing next.
I know you are working 24/7 and knowing you two probably eight days a week, but not a lot of point in doing that if you don't pass the information on.
As far as I am concerned you are my most trustworthy source of information and I know you both know more than you are telling us. but please try and leave time for us. I hope this hasn't come accross as a big criticism, I just get so frustrated waiting for promised info and I am worried that you are going to end up with no time for us at all, or maybe will start selling us the information like Hoagland and others.

Take care and keep up the good work

Loved your interview by the way Bill, I could listen to you all day
great post right on the nail, now this is truth.....
babylon4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #157
babylon4truth
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Pete Peterson tells us he has healing devices..........and you can"t get him on the phone?? hmmm don"t sound to good to me

people need help now, so come on Dr Peterson show your hand, or maybe just a load of old bull a bill??
babylon4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #158
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you babylon4truth, very kind. I was hoping for a reply from Bill and was a bit worried that my post had been lost in all the melee about Greer, but maybe you have re vitalised it .

My six peneth on Dr Greer, I don't see that whatever the guy enjoys by way of sexual pleasure, providing it is legal, has any bearing whatsoever on his integrity regarding aliens and ufo's.
No I don't like the guy. I agree with Bill on every point about what Dr Greer said, but as far as I am concerned his private sexual life is exactly that. I bet there are a few on here that are throwing stones that would not like to have their private lives looked at too closely. I hate this aspect of humanity, like pack animals.
Lets keep to the facts about his statements and achievments, I think Bill hit the nail on the head, years have gone by and he appears to have done very little, and achieved very little therefore in my opinion he is a spent force.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #159
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.
Bill,

I was very shocked to say the least when I read this and found out that Dr. Greer has a Manhunt account. Let me start this by first stating that I am not a fan of Dr. Greer and personally what I have seen from him has led me to believe that he is very arrogant and intolerant of others that don't share his views.

That being said, I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. Let me also preface this by saying that I am a gay man and I fully believe and support that you are entitled to your own opinion and view of this world. Upon reading what you wrote, you are seemingly inferring that someone that is homosexual/bisexual somehow has "ethics and values [that] are open to question". It's possible that you are referring to something else, but if you are not, I couldn't disagree with you more. Sexuality and/or sexual orientation has nothing to do with ethics or morality in any way, shape or form. That is religion talking.

Again, you are more than entitled to your own opinion, but I would just like you to know that I am a very big fan of yours and when I read this I have to be real honest... I was very disappointed that you would say something like this. If I misunderstood what you meant, then I apologize. It just reads as though you are stating what I explained above.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #160
max
Avalon Senior Member

Saludos a todos, en primer lugar perdonar que no me exprese en ingles.
Hace solo un par de meses que conozco la gran labor de Proyecto Camelot y Avalon, me queda muchísimo material que examinar, hay tanto y tan excelente.
Daros las gracias por configurar un lugar donde encontrarnos personas afines; alivia el Alma.
Mi pregunta:
¿Tienen conocimientos sobre contactados que como prueba se les dejase marcas en el cuerpo? En el caso de que si, ¿que estas durasen escasas horas?
Sé que supuestos abducidos poseen de formas diversas, muchas de ellas permanentes en su piel.
Gracias de antemano, es muy importante encontrar esta información.
Pido de nuevo disculpa por no expresarme en ingles.
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #161
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Eleni is right, Greer had a job to do, according to my sources and instead of doing the job for the reps, the same reps that Clay and Shawn speak of in my opinion, he basically sold them a dream that he would be able to buffer the way for the government and people so that the reps could move freely amongst the populas and I told this to Eleni before the Clay and Shawn audio was ever released.
Well Greer screwed them and basically sold the information down the road, and I do not think he has yet been forgiven, the reason why he has a armed entourage is not due to fear of human assassination, seriously, the biggest contribution is the free energy, which of course they have but are trying to "negotiate" a way for to to be distributed, in a controlled environment.

I may no nothing about anything in this world but when it comes to these specific beings I happen to have a life time of information you could say, and believe it or not I really do not care.

This leads me into a question for Bill:

Bill do you think that some MKUltra projects were also set up by ET's because this is where my research has lead me quite painfully, I would very much appreciate your feedback, of course my Skype name is Brimstone944 and speak to Kerry on the regular.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #162
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Are you intricately associated with him?

You tell me.
nope, just one of his witnesses, and every time he appears at a venue he rattles on about PLFs and the 12 people or so he has whom worked with these issues. ME being the first to do so.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #163
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Max Oye mi amigo que he oído hacer las dos marcas durar unas cuantas horas, pero algunas de las experiencias dejan marcas permanentes y cicatrices.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #164
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Since this gay thing has come up more then once in this thread now I thought I would add something to it.

First I want to say that I do not lower or raise anyone below or above myself based on sexual orientation, or anything else for that matter. To each his own and I truly respect anyone's personal lives or choices. That being said I expect what I say next will still offend people.

It is my belief that homo sexuality is only an effect of an unbalanced dichotomy between the feminine and masculine energies of the Universe. It is just one sign that shows us how unbalanced things have become. If every animal life form on the planet were suddenly converted to homo sexuality then within 120 years there would be no more life, thus it is of a destructive nature. Which is fine, destruction is merely a part of creation. But I bring this up only because I think it is a little thought about aspect of same sex relationships. I think it is just the Universes way of telling us how we really need to work on balancing all of the energies that constantly surround us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post

That being said, I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. Let me also preface this by saying that I am a gay man and I fully believe and support that you are entitled to your own opinion and view of this world. Upon reading what you wrote, you are seemingly inferring that someone that is homosexual/bisexual somehow has "ethics and values [that] are open to question". It's possible that you are referring to something else, but if you are not, I couldn't disagree with you more. Sexuality and/or sexual orientation has nothing to do with ethics or morality in any way, shape or form. That is religion talking.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #165
max
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2 gracias por tu respuesta, sí, tengo información y he visto algunas marcas pero en abducidos.
Personalmente hago diferencia entre abducidos y contactados, pues aunque en ocasiones se da las dos experiencias en una misma persona no suele ser siempre así (espero saber explicarme) por eso la necesidad de la información para poder esclarecer un caso.
Muchísimas gracias por tu amabilidad.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #166
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Would it not be ethical to keep all posts in English, private comms in other languages fine but just in case someone might think they are being talked about
Old 12-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #167
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Max, please consider of using google tranlsation for posting in english.

http://translate.google.com/#

By the way, wellcome on the forum...

malletzky

Quote:
Greetings to all, first forgive me not express in English.
Just a couple of months I know the great work of Project Camelot and Avalon, I have a lot of material to examine, there's so much and so excellent.
Thank you for setting up a place to meet like-minded people and soothes the soul.
My question:
Do you have knowledge as evidence will be contacted to let them marks on the body? In the case if, what these would last a few hours?
I know that alleged abductees have in various ways, many of which are permanent on your skin.
Thanks in advance, it is very important to find this information.
I ask again apologize for not writing in English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
Saludos a todos, en primer lugar perdonar que no me exprese en ingles.
Hace solo un par de meses que conozco la gran labor de Proyecto Camelot y Avalon, me queda muchísimo material que examinar, hay tanto y tan excelente.
Daros las gracias por configurar un lugar donde encontrarnos personas afines; alivia el Alma.
Mi pregunta:
¿Tienen conocimientos sobre contactados que como prueba se les dejase marcas en el cuerpo? En el caso de que si, ¿que estas durasen escasas horas?
Sé que supuestos abducidos poseen de formas diversas, muchas de ellas permanentes en su piel.
Gracias de antemano, es muy importante encontrar esta información.
Pido de nuevo disculpa por no expresarme en ingles.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #168
max
Avalon Senior Member

No se inglés, no es por falta de ética THEWATCHER, por eso he pedido disculpa, pero si le molesta no ha sido mi intención.
No sabía que el foro solo era para legua inglesa, esperaba en un lugar que se supone de mente abierta también lo fuese de corazón.
Lo siento y disculpen.

Not English, not for lack of ethics THEWATCHER, so I apologized, but if it bothers you is not my intention.
I did not know that the forum was only for English league, was waiting in a place that is supposed to be so open-minded heart.
I'm sorry and apologize.

The translator is to translate inperfecto.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #169
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
As best we understand, Clif High set a PI [Private Investigator] on Deagle's bank account without Deagle's knowledge or consent, with an instruction to look for something that could be used against him.

The PI found some income that he could not account for and Clif therefore assumed that he must be a paid agent.

It's an understatement to say that this is very dumb of Clif, who is normally a bright guy.
is there proof of this Bill? who is this 'we' that you heard this from...otherwise, all of it is more hearsay. track records speak for themselves, and clif's interpretation of the linguistic data, as far as being considered a 'positive hit', is pretty long, especially when compared to the info that Deagle has put out.

clif often speaks of karma, and what he will and will not do based on the repercussions of said karma, and this statement you made does not feel within Clif's character, when compared to the info clif has shared about himself.

have you called and asked clif about this? did you follow thru and investigate this further yourself or just go with what this 'WE' said. why would clif feel the need to prove Deagle one way or the other anyhow? makes no sense.

looking forward to having more info on this. thanks Bill..........
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #170
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No se inglés, no es por falta de ética THEWATCHER, por eso he pedido disculpa, pero si le molesta no ha sido mi intención.
No sabía que el foro solo era para legua inglesa, esperaba en un lugar que se supone de mente abierta también lo fuese de corazón.
Lo siento y disculpen.
You don't have to apologise, this is indeed an open hearted and open minded place

or:

Usted no tiene que pedir disculpas, este es un proceso abierto de corazón y de mente abierta a cabo

is this correct?
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #171
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

There are people in this forum who find it difficult to express themselves in English, as stated by Max in his first post. Asking him to send a message in English is like me asking you to learn Spanish today to read his post.

As the forum is international, I'm sure that no-one really minds some posts in other languages. Luckily I understand Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Italian to read so for me it's not too much of a problem to understand. As a moderator, if I thought somebody was attacking, even in a foreign language, I would edit where necessary, so you can be rest assured, at least by this moderator, your concerns are not necessary.

Besides, I think it adds a little culture to the forum.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Would it not be ethical to keep all posts in English, private comms in other languages fine but just in case someone might think they are being talked about
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #172
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lo siento y disculpen.

Not English, not for lack of ethics THEWATCHER, so I apologized, but if it bothers you is not my intention.
I did not know that the forum was only for English league, was waiting in a place that is supposed to be so open-minded heart.
I'm sorry and apologize.

No worries on my part, simply think some here might be anxious to see non English postings so cannot guage what is being said. The forum is for everyone, the greatness of multicultural at its best. Just not everyone has a second or third language. No need for apologies. Welcome to Avalon and Camelot
Old 12-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #173
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

There are people in this forum who find it difficult to express themselves in English, as stated by Max in his first post. Asking him to send a message in English is like me asking you to learn Spanish today to read his post.

As the forum is international, I'm sure that no-one really minds some posts in other languages. Luckily I understand Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Italian to read so for me it's not too much of a problem to understand. As a moderator, if I thought somebody was attacking, even in a foreign language, I would edit where necessary, so you can be rest assured, at least by this moderator, your concerns are not necessary.

Besides, I think it adds a little culture to the forum.

Best regards,

Steve
Hi Steve, well not everyone here I guess has your abilities with many different languages. Not a concern, just a friendly observation.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #174
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hola max,

Usted no tiene nada para pedir perdón. Todos aqui pensamos igualmente, soló las palabras son diferentes.

Hasta pronto,

Steve

Quote:
Lo siento y disculpen.

I'm sorry and apologize.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #175
Shambala2012
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill,

This question is somewhat inconsequential but it came up in the discussion that you and Kerry had with the Pickering brothers. You mentioned off-hand that you had recently been given a description of what the Anunnaki looked like. I'm interested to find out what you have been told because in my experience there is quite a lot of conflicting information in this area. For instance, Icke equates them with a possible reptilian appearance (if not without true bodily form due to an inter-dimensional constitution); some of the Pleiadian material of Hand Clow I believe mentions that they may look like giant robotic lizards; as you will recall, Wilcock stated that they look like giant 'super heroes' (basically quite human-looking in elaborate costuming); and others have stated that they resemble our images of the Greek gods, etc. I have even read material that equated the term Anunnaki with the Easter Island visages and even with the Grays (with which I truly disagree). Anyway, what's your take on it?

Thanks

Shambala2012
Shambala2012 is offline   Reply With Quote