Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Do you feel all aspects of your life are taking off at an incredible speed?
Absolutely, from the simple moments to the big, it seems like everything is just picking up speed 79 75.96%
Nah, besides the economy and politics, my days for the most part seem to be pretty much the same 25 24.04%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Acceleration

I cannot express to you how 'fast' life is taking off for me. It is so overwhelming I'm having trouble sleeping again because my mind cannot quiet itself as simple as before [with meditation] as there is way too many things going on, positive life changing things, but more than one has to rationalize about. This week has been the most intense week in my life. Last week was the most intense week in my life before that. October was the most intense month of my life, and I have a feeling November is EASILY going to surpass it. Instead of learning a lesson over a period of a month, I am learning several a day. The psychic experiences and synchronicites are overwhelming. Lucid dreaming, telekinesis, precognition, it just keeps growing and growing for me. The people I am meeting, the knowledge I am discovering, the revelations I am having. There is so so much that is going on and everything is fitting into place absolutely perfect. Overall, beauty is manifesting to a level I never could of conceived or imagined.

I was hoping with this post we could get some consensus on this. In times like this, I really wish we could set the computers aside and just have one big group hug with all of Avalon.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-12-2008 at 08:47 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
HOPEFUL
Banned

Default Re: The Acceleration

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

A definite yes for me. This past weekend I woke up understanding the dynamics/significance* of Nassim Haramein's 64 tetrahedron grid (after scratching my head for a week). The foundation of reality is consistent to Marco Rodin's toroidal coil model. -feeler

* i.e. vectors, Newton's 3rd law of motion, black holes, zero point energy, vortex, singularity, etc.

Last edited by feeler; 11-12-2008 at 09:07 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFUL View Post
I have noticed that about you Arturo. I'm mostly an observer/reader on this forum and your threads and posts have intensified greatly. The volumes of information you have been sharing with us lately....WOW....
I'm glad you're happy and I hope you can rest and yes, I'm hugging you right now.

Hopeful
Thank you! You just cracked a big smile on me hehe.

I got in an in depth discussion with my archeology professor today, and it's so reassuring to hear someone with a PhD to be on board with what's going on. He jumped right in when we started talking the global situation that Georgia was bull **** and he knew exactly what was going on. He knew the bailout makes things much worse than doing nothing. We even started talking about the Mayans hehe. He's even completely willing to help me carry out experiments on sonic levitation as he doesn't doubt it in the least bit. And think of that, an internationally recognized archeologist even contemplating the idea that the pyramids could of been built by levitation is so god damn reassuring I cannot even express it to you. As he says, "Everything I've seen in the world Gregor, I wouldn't doubt anything for a second." Just felt like sharing that.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #5
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Ian lungold best explains this phenomenon. If you haven't seen his lectures you must watch them now! Truely eye opening about the shift in human consciousness.

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36695965417017

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53534626&hl=en

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50939114&hl=en
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor,
Big group hug indeed !!! Accelaration mode...YeeHaa what a ride huh !? and big virtious tears for the moments you are experiencing...I have been absorbed into the flow...things in hours that would have taken days for me. I am greatly heartfelt to be sharing this with you. Thank you. Your post gave me a refresher that there are others.
I honor the spirit you are.
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi Gregor..

absolutely 100% ... these are some of the things Spiritualists and Mediums have been talking about and experiencing more and more too! You maybe opening up to Spirit realms? This appears to be what happened to me when things starting speeding up for me 3 years ago .. some of what you're experiencing sounds very similar.. just be aware to get plenty of rest when you can.. as it can be truly exhausting, even though exhilerating/enlightening and fascinating!

Also, I read somewhere last year that some top US scientists (or was it NASA?) keep having to adjust their "true time" global clock, as it is speeding up, i.e. scientifically proven that the earth is rotating faster each year, increasingly in recent decade or so... wish I could remember where I read that!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond 2 View Post
Also, I read somewhere last year that some top US scientists (or was it NASA?) keep having to adjust their "true time" global clock, as it is speeding up, i.e. scientifically proven that the earth is rotating faster each year, increasingly in recent decade or so... wish I could remember where I read that!
Actually the earth's rotation speed is slowing down
http://novan.com/earth.htm

As the earth's rotation speed is slowing down the Schumann resonance aka earth's heartbeat has increased from 7.83 hz to currently 12hz hence the feeling of time speeding up or collapsing.

It has been said as we approach 2012 the earth's rotation will eventually decrease to zero then spin in the opposite direction... ie The Pole Shifts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_shift
http://www.greatdreams.com/poleshift.htm
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Tuza

I cannot get a handle on the fact that it will be Christmas soon.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond 2 View Post
That sounds so sweet. Ya, the feel of time itself speeding up seems true to me, however, as everything else speeds up, we don't have a differing reference point to notice it, but only 'feel' it.

Also, I saw Ian Lungold's stuff like 10 months ago and is my all time favorite lecture. His work is what really catapulted me into truly understanding the 2012 phenomenon. I wish he was still here to experience this with us.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

For a couple of months I have been on information overload, just when I think I'm starting to get a grip on whats happening something else turns up and blows my mind

Through my life I thought I had built up a good picture of how things are but I have come to realise I haven't even scratched the surface yet
Loving it

Thx to everyone everywhere
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
For a couple of months I have been on information overload, just when I think I'm starting to get a grip on whats happening something else turns up and blows my mind

Through my life I thought I had built up a good picture of how things are but I have come to realise I haven't even scratched the surface yet
Loving it

Thx to everyone everywhere
"The more you learn the more you realize that the less you know."
Old 11-12-2008, 11:21 PM   #13
Tuza

Your a smart Virgo Gregor and as I have lived with one for 31 years I got to tell ya
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Gregor for your sharing. It is important to testimony about the Marvels of Universe in the conjunction we are on. I share your emotion about acceleration. Of course, I experience it in a different way, we all do, nevertheless I am very grateful to be on Earth at this moment, we are awakening, becoming.

I am grateful for all your contribution on Avalon, keep posting!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #15
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, the acceleration is happening. I wrote this a few weeks back in a blog to offer my perspective of it:

__________________________________________________ _______

Time is accelerating. On October 7th of this year a longer cycle of resonance ended (like a wave or ripple on water). We are moving closer to a center-point which currently has momentum fueled by expansion and desire for a spiritual transformation. What that is - is the becoming of mass-consciousness and knowing that we are multi-dimensional beings - both physical and non-physical. Many individuals already have become this knowing. As we move towards this center, the cycles of resonance are more frequent, shorter and stronger.

What does this mean? It means that we will observe and some may experience tremendous change, almost to the degree where there may seem chaos and disorder. Not to trigger fear - this affect is just the observation - what is really happening is that cycles of nature, cycles of exponential intelligence, and cycles of expansion are compressing in resonation waves. And that means faster, quicker and deliberate manifestation. There is deliberate order in all of this percieved disorder.

In the unfolding of all of this, the structures and habits of our material world from past resonation cycles will begin to go through rapid transformation: including culture, institutions, ideology, religions, and spiritual dogma. In this process boundaries will be shattered and dissolved.

You may begin to feel that what you believe in, your truth, doesn't makes sense anymore. You may also experience that your aim of focus in manifestation is blurred. This is normal and part of the acceleration process. What is most important is to listen to your own inner truth and trust yourself. Those that ignore this and stay in the chronic habit of protracting the divination of their truths primarily from external sources will find themselves out of resonance with this wave. For some this may attract challenges. A good example of this is the October 14 prophecy event experience. This event was a major point of expansion for those that were paying attention.

Paranormal phenomenon will accelerate in frequency and manifest. This is a natural part of this process. Truths about these phenomenon will surface and will become known in mass-consciouness. This does not mean that ET's, Unicorns, Angels, Devils, Ghosts etc. will manifest and be observed in material reality. It means that the ideas and dogma about these things that are currently in our minds-eye, as defined by our culture and habitual thinking, is about to shift rapidly - and in that process we will know these truths and they will become. This is somewhat what the Blossom Goodchild experience was about.

Intelligence, invention and technology will accelerate exponentially within the rapid succession of resonation waves. The dissolved boundaries of capitalism and the roadblocks of profit will release this flow and amazing things will become. There are challenging times in this wave for institutions that habitually practice the old oligopical paradigm of profit. They will no longer be able to compete with their succsessors, which are based on resource distribution and expansion alignment. We are now beginning to see the waves effect on these institutions.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 AM   #16
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
...and it's so reassuring to hear someone with a PhD to be on board with what's going on. He jumped right in when we started talking the global situation that Georgia was bull **** and he knew exactly what was going on. He knew the bailout makes things much worse than doing nothing. We even started talking about the Mayans...
Speaking as an official Old Fart, I'm continually amazed at how many individuals I talk to, FAR older than I am, who are as on board and aware as any of the youngsters. I know some terrific young folks, and I love spending time with them. But it's a real pleasure to talk to awakened seniors.

I have a note in my wallet, reminding me to look up and print info on the links between the Bush family and the Nazis....the guy who asked me is in his 80s and doesn't even know how to turn a computer on. A lot of 'em are switched on, though. More coming online all the time. It's a great thing! Not only are people around the world able to hook up for the first time, but folks of all ages too.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:23 AM   #17
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

You people really are fantastic.

Nothing to add, except same here.

What a time.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #18
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Ian lungold best explains this phenomenon. If you haven't seen his lectures you must watch them now! Truely eye opening about the shift in human consciousness.

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36695965417017

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53534626&hl=en

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50939114&hl=en

Awesome lecture by Ian Lungold. In my prior post of this thread I related the acceleration to my understanding (during my sleep) of Nassim Haramein's 64 tetrahedron grid. Guess what? In Part 3, Ian told us that a perfect star tetrahedron formed among the stars and that the universe is a hologram. Truly amazing stuff. Thanks for the links. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #19
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

It's that "Quickening" thing they've been squawking about on c2c for a awhile now, and it's an accurate description as well as this one.

Things are definitely speeding up, but I feel that my brain is compensating by increasing retention and capacity as well, thereby leveling the external w/ the internal, thus allowing me to stay sane so to speak.
I even started a very similar thread awhile ago.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #20
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Things defo seem to be speeding up, but what i don't get is if the Russians have to correct the atomic clock to keep it aligned to true proportionate time,
then who's adjusting the clocks on all our walls, schools, offices etc?
Are we in the loop as they say, do we have to leave the planet- solar system to observe this quickening, by escaping the spiral?
As with expansion and deflation, are we expanding or shrinking in proportion to this planet ??

Sorry lol... my heads gone this morning
I agree this is an incredible time to live, and love IT

'The more i see, the more i know, the more i know, the less i understand,
Im a changing man'
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #21
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I feel time is streaming by-exponentially almost- i think the Mayan lungold translation is spot on.Everything that we used to do in a week is now done in half the time-welcome to the sixth day.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #22
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I feel time is streaming by-exponentially almost- i think the Mayan lungold translation is spot on.Everything that we used to do in a week is now done in half the time-welcome to the sixth day
What happened there i tried to edit the post above!!??See,it's just what i said!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #23
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gregor,

I'm glad to learn that you are also seeing positive signs of enlightenment in your university system. At the university where I teach (in history), I have also noticed more and more faculty who are up to speed (to varying degrees) with what is going on and they are gradually losing their inhibitions about discussing it.

Oddly enough, this academic year I have found my academc colleagues more open-minded than my students with regard to progressive ideas. I don't fault the students; they seem to still be weighed down by years of brainwashing in the primary and secondary school system. I suspect that in a weird way, money is also an issue: They internally realize that the world is very different from the way it is explained in textbooks, but emotionally many of them have difficulty accepting that their tuition is in some sense a waste if it is only for textbook knowledge! Luckily I think the whole community - students, teachers, textbook writers, et al. - are slowly coming around together.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #24
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Speaking as an official Old Fart, I'm continually amazed at how many individuals I talk to, FAR older than I am, who are as on board and aware as any of the youngsters. I know some terrific young folks, and I love spending time with them. But it's a real pleasure to talk to awakened seniors.

I have a note in my wallet, reminding me to look up and print info on the links between the Bush family and the Nazis....the guy who asked me is in his 80s and doesn't even know how to turn a computer on. A lot of 'em are switched on, though. More coming online all the time. It's a great thing! Not only are people around the world able to hook up for the first time, but folks of all ages too.

I agree. We were at a party one night and an older friend of mine (70) was having a good time, joking around making everyone laugh etc. After a while it happened that only he and I were standing alone. He suddenly said out of the blue, "there is a lot of weird stuff going on in this world that most people do not have a clue about"!!!! My head snapped towards him and said " you know about this, like Bush and the nazi connection, 9-11 etc." ?
He said "you bet"!
I had never mentioned anything to him prior, but it was though he knew that I was aware of things. It totally blew me away.

My wife and I have had other older people that are not on computers come out with similar statements.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

What a ride!
Gregor, I totally agree. My brain has been used for most of it's life for doing what needs to be done, now it is totally vibrating and reaching for more and more knowledge, and the best part, my brain is now working WITH my heart, which is so cool to have both agree together!

Keep up those mind provoking threads, you are a jewel who's light is reaching many people!

Big hug to all!

peace & love
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acceleration