Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Barry King claims to have encountered greys, reptillians etc and worked in underground bases in Britain and also claims, according to his knowledge that US, Canadian and UK Govts have been involved in genetic manipulation, mind control etc of populations.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqR2EA...eature=related

Interestingly he believes that the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters case was a actually Psy-ops by ery earth based technology! Not Beings from 'elsewhere'????

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-12-2008 at 10:04 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hey eurosceptic!........If you're interested in Barry King, follow this thread here on this site
http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=4106
This person claims to be a representative for Mr.King.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Hey eurosceptic!........If you're interested in Barry King, follow this thread here on this site
http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=4106
This person claims to be a representative for Mr.King.
If I may but in here, there were colleagues whom posted on this forum with an ID to be used by me once I was well enough to resume disclosures. I'm here and very much alive.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Very peculiar/interesting testimony - cheers for the thread link
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

I've just came across barry kings info last week along with a man named James casbolt.thought about heading down to berkshire over the weekend to check out the bases he mentions on you-tube.I really need some info where to look does anybody know if barry's still around e-mailed James last week no repley yet.as anyone from the berkshire area been to the bases?
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
I've just came across barry kings info last week along with a man named James casbolt.thought about heading down to berkshire over the weekend to check out the bases he mentions on you-tube.I really need some info where to look does anybody know if barry's still around e-mailed James last week no repley yet.as anyone from the berkshire area been to the bases?
Hi Indianna!

If you look a couple of posts above you..'the watcher' is Barry king. He appears to be popping on/off to answer questions in this thread!

From what I understand, other people have tried to contact james casbolt with no result...we have to see if he materialises again on the net....

all the best
kate
Old 10-13-2008, 01:01 PM   #7
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Peculiar testimony?? Oh well. The facility is located underground just west of the village of Peasemore. You will not find big signs pointing the way though. nor any obvious tell tale signs of its existence, would hardly be a secret secure base if that was so.
The entrances are located at Welford, watchfield, Harwell and now closed off Greenham Common.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eurosceptic,

I'm sure that Barry means well. However, we must be open minded on what these people are saying, so much for Barry as any of the other 'legends' who speak about and make a comfortable living giving speeches about this topic.

I do know that back in 1950 the UK started a work group to study te phenomenon, but decided to take a back seat as the Americans seemed to be driving. I would have thought that, as really close allies, any British scientists who wished to develop mutants and such, would have done this on American soil where the infrastructure was already in place.

I'm sure that the UK has underground military bases, even secret ones, I mean, even visiting an English battleship in Barcelona, we were limited as to what we could see.

Not too sure about genetic engineering and aliens though. It's good stuff to put in a book and sell and make money giving 'testamonies' though.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
Barry King claims to have encountered greys, reptillians etc and worked in underground bases in Britain and also claims, according to his knowledge that US, Canadian and UK Govts have been involved in genetic manipulation, mind control etc of populations.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqR2EA...eature=related

Interestingly he believes that the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters case was a actually Psy-ops by ery earth based technology! Not Beings from 'elsewhere'????
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I'm sure that Barry means well. However, we must be open minded on what these people are saying, so much for Barry as any of the other 'legends' who speak about and make a comfortable living giving speeches about this topic.
Hi Steve,

I don't think Barry is in this kind of business. Of course I cannot verify this but he seems to suffer from health problems.

Please be careful to generalize and label people as WE are the ones who try to make this world a better place and should be an example.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #10
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Operator,

I'm sorry if I came across as a people labeller, that wasn't my intent. I appreciate what some people do. George Greene for example seems to be really clued in on the economy. I'm not too sure about his experience with the Pleidians though.

Dr. Greer seems more honed in on advanced technology. If this technology came from outer space or not I don't know. His wistleblowers conference was very interesting to see and the 'ordinary people' those that were there for no other reason than to say what they know, I really appreciate (like the lady who worked at NASA).

I like John Lear, more for is personality, though. He is clearly closely linked to weapons and aircraft.

I think it was Buzz Aldrin who had an interview on English radio and said that ETS exist. When asked if he'd ever seen one, he replied that he hadn't but has heard of people who had. You could quite easily be forgiven to accept the first part of his statement, and conclude that ETS exist, and miss the second, because he was an astronaut.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say the ETs don't exist, I'm sure they do there's enough evidence out there. We live on a tiny rock in only one of the millions of solar systems that are out there.

I think it was Robert Dean that said, "The evidence is crushing, you just need to do your howmework".

What I'm trying to say is that you should choose the right information from the right people and then you can form your own picture of what appears to be going on.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Steve,

I don't think Barry is in this kind of business. Of course I cannot verify this but he seems to suffer from health problems.

Please be careful to generalize and label people as WE are the ones who try to make this world a better place and should be an example.

Cheers
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

No harm done ... that's why I came in with: "please be careful".

I know what you mean ... it's very difficult to discern the truth between all the pieces ...
I want to raise an interesting question: What would be better ?

1. All evidence supporting each other
2. Some evidence in conflict with other evidence

In case 1 someone can easily fall for a hoax nothing is contradicting, it must be true.

Case 2 however makes it more interesting. Because the contradictions it will make you more sharp. Someone must NOT be telling
the truth ... and why ?

The why question most of the times is the best lead ......

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi eurosceptic,

I do know that back in 1950 the UK started a work group to study te phenomenon, but decided to take a back seat as the Americans seemed to be driving. I would have thought that, as really close allies, any British scientists who wished to develop mutants and such, would have done this on American soil where the infrastructure was already in place.

I'm sure that the UK has underground military bases, even secret ones, I mean, even visiting an English battleship in Barcelona, we were limited as to what we could see.

Not too sure about genetic engineering and aliens though. It's good stuff to put in a book and sell and make money giving 'testamonies' though.

Best regards,

Steve
As a moderator shame on you! Barry has never made a penny. Please do your homework hon.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Deb,

As a moderator I need to keep the forum in check.

As an individual I have my opinions. We moderators are not clones nor do we share the same opinions, that's what makes this forum so interesting.

I made no slanderous remark about Barry. On the contrary I said that I was sure that he meant well. I don't apollogise for what I wrote, however I apologise if you were offended.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
As a moderator shame on you! Barry has never made a penny. Please do your homework hon.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Hi Steve,

I know what you mean ... it's very difficult to discern the truth between all the pieces ...

In case 1 someone can easily fall for a hoax nothing is contradicting, it must be true.

Case 2 however makes it more interesting. Because the contradictions it will make you more sharp. Someone must NOT be telling
the truth ... and why ?

Cheers
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #15
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi eurosceptic,

Best regards,

Steve
Please do not associate myself with those you see doing the lecture circuits, making money from books, video or DVD sales whatever. I have made not one penny from this, in fact its cost me a small fortune over the years, supplying copies of the files in the 90's to all and sundry globally. Copying and sending tapes or discs free of any charge globally. I did not receive any payments from the interviews or lectures i have given. For my troubles i have received intimidation, harassment, threats and actual bodily trauma from my disclosures over the years. Threats to family and close friends. Life made a complete hell at times, you have no idea. Please be not under the assumption that i am living a very comfortable life. Disclosure is a long dangerous road, often lonely and full of despair.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-13-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #16
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve
Please kindly refrain from the term 'Barry fan' as this is both insulting to me and the intelligence of those whom at least listen with an open mind. Those whom are blinkered and solely wish to dig at someones claims I have had little time for since 1994. I find it strange that certain individuals can come onto the scene with lets say equally bizarre claims yet are revered beyond logic, newcomers into the disclosure field. I have been disclosing since 1994, and as time went on verification has been made unofficially in certain quarters.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-13-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #17
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Deb,

As a moderator I need to keep the forum in check.

As an individual I have my opinions. We moderators are not clones nor do we share the same opinions, that's what makes this forum so interesting.

I made no slanderous remark about Barry. On the contrary I said that I was sure that he meant well. I don't apollogise for what I wrote, however I apologise if you were offended.

Best regards,

Steve
Yes by all means keep forum in check but within moderation too, certain forum mods in the past had personal agendas and started throwing their weight around bossing those whom did not agree to their homemade 'rules'. I'm pretty sure you are a level headed individual and this would not apply. Otherwise Bill and Kerry would not make you a Mod right?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #18
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I applaud your efforts and persistance in spreading your story, answering questions..thank-you much. As I digest your info and others, whistle blowers, spiritualists, insiders, ... it is a very complicated picture, almost overwhelming. I educate myself to make informed decisions trying to avoid letting any fear get ahold of me-not easiest all the time. I consider myself prepared for the worst, while spreading light and love hoping for the best. I have but one question....
What would you do if you were a Jo Blow like most of us getting the story you have?
Thanx again, peace
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 PM   #19
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhog92 View Post
I applaud your efforts and persistance in spreading your story, answering questions..thank-you much. As I digest your info and others, whistle blowers, spiritualists, insiders, ... it is a very complicated picture, almost overwhelming. I educate myself to make informed decisions trying to avoid letting any fear get ahold of me-not easiest all the time. I consider myself prepared for the worst, while spreading light and love hoping for the best. I have but one question....
What would you do if you were a Jo Blow like most of us getting the story you have?
Thanx again, peace

i would listen, as i have many other insiders, whistleblowers and the like. do some research, sit and logically think things thru in my mind. Make checks. Doing what everyone else should be doing. Blind acceptance i do not want or tolerate, blind sketicism is something i cannot tolerate either. Listen, evaluate then decide.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

For some of us whistleblower accounts are't enough.I've spent 12 years lost down the rabbit hole are we any near to disclosure?for me it's bloody annoying the powers in controll are they just toying with us?I(we) need to get off the fence and get in their face sitting back like the awakend has for the last 60 years has got us nowhere.where's the demo's we need to be walking the streets of major cities around the globe educating the sheeple we need a globle action day.we need stand up togeather unity is the key that's if we really believe.(those who fail to prepare prepare to fail) luke
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #21
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Thanx watcher, kinda knew the answer once you spillied it out. I think we know the answers to many of our own questions, problem is we don't listen enuff.
Indiana, in addition to your question(s), would it get us better results to ignore what the PTB are trying to do? Kind of a Zen/Taoist approach-get more by doing less. Too much in energy protesting could get too much in return, but if you do nothing (ignore them, don't buy there poop any longer), wouldn't that leave them powerless too? I'm not a total pacifist, just thinking out loud....
Old 10-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #22
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

by doing nothing, I mean take their power by letting go of the drama, trauma, and fear...
Old 10-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #23
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For some of us whistleblower accounts are't enough.I've spent 12 years lost down the rabbit hole are we any near to disclosure?for me it's bloody annoying the powers in controll are they just toying with us?I(we) need to get off the fence and get in their face sitting back like the awakend has for the last 60 years has got us nowhere.where's the demo's we need to be walking the streets of major cities around the globe educating the sheeple we need a globle action day.we need stand up togeather unity is the key that's if we really believe.(those who fail to prepare prepare to fail) luke

Could not agree more, been sat twiddling thumbs since 2000 after joining Dr Greer and the Disclosure Project, action is long overdue but whom is going to initiate that?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #24
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Steve,

the truth ... and why ?

Cheers
Hear, Hear, I`ll be honest, I`ve lurked on here for a while and take most of the comments on here with a pinch of salt. I find a lot of the posts on here fantastical, and, would like to say although I am a sceptic. I want to know the truth.
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:50 PM   #25
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sceptic View Post
Hear, Hear, I`ll be honest, I`ve lurked on here for a while and take most of the comments on here with a pinch of salt. I find a lot of the posts on here fantastical, and, would like to say although I am a sceptic. I want to know the truth.
that is a fair comment. Have you studied the others? such as Duncan for example, and what of John Lear? or is his name simply big enough to accept his every word because he is THE John Lear?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK