Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #26
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
Mexico will take us over!

Will Mexico take over Europe as well...?

Nothing would surprise me...
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #27
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Once again if you resist or speak up openly about the government, you will be labled as a "terrorist"
isn't that A Jones has been doing?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #28
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the thoughtful postings to my questions, folks.

I listened to Gerald Celente on Rense last night and he spoke about what he sees as the aftermath of the collapse. It was actually on an optimistic note. We'll definitely all be making an adjustment in our lifestyles for sure. While many already are facing a great depression in their own llife at this moment from losing homes and living in cars or on the street, life will continue and people will adjust. Celente said that at the local level there will be commerce. People in their localities will be engaged within their own commerce. We will go back to a thrift mentality that a couple generations ago was the paradigm: save your money, be prudent in your spending, don't buy things you don't need, fix things instead of disposing of them and getting something new, cultivate gardens instead of lawns, don't go out to eat and cook more. Back to the very basics.

This is an opportunity to birth the new paradigm based upon Universal Law of compassion, fairness, and for the highest good of all concerned for all life, humanity, Earth, and all her inhabitants of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

I say: "Infinite Spirit, open the way for the best possible outcome for our future here and now. Open the way for a world that is filled bliss, joy, love, peace, harmony, happiness, prosperity, and success. May we all be under Grace and may the best possible for our lives unfold and manifest in a perfect way for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #29
PTTurboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by matronmedusa View Post
has anyone considered that all of this talk and worry over "doomsday" is actually promoting it? Just a thought....
exactly!!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #30
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Your insights Lancifer are intriguing and your lived wisdom the same.
i was wondering if anyone had heard about FEMA OPS -the Blue, red, and yellow, detention camps, or the lists being made to get this under way? For me, the actions taken here ARE the aftermath.

I found that Viacom did or will be buying out Youtube in order to make the list for Fema camps from profiles that prove against the NWO by content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9dg...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yFa...eature=related

check out Kalamaata777

is this about where we are? what Lancifer is on your own radar. I have a respect for you as I can spot an another intuitive scout when I hear one. best plan of escape and is this or any forum safe from being listed as a non NWO supporter? please help.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:23 AM   #31
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
Your insights Lancifer are intriguing and your lived wisdom the same.
i was wondering if anyone had heard about FEMA OPS -the Blue, red, and yellow, detention camps, or the lists being made to get this under way? For me, the actions taken here ARE the aftermath.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9dg...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-yFa...eature=related

check out Kalamaata777

is this about where we are? what Lancifer is on your own radar. I have a respect for you as I can spot an another intuitive scout when I hear one. best plan of escape and is this or any forum safe from being listed as a non NWO supporter? please help.

hello, k. baley and others. I watched the above links on "ewe"-tube, and i it raised a couple of concerns for me, particularly because i have viewed such videos before (spoken with the same mono-tone robotic voice)....

first, where are the credentials? secondly, the images are emotive in nature and do not support the argument.

basically, one may use an inductive and/or deductive approach to discovering truths. this may be done through the direct empirical testing of a hypothesis. another would be through empirical tests such as ethnography and the subsequent realizations that come from it (aside from any observational bias)

the third way is through intuition. This way is the most powerful and also the most unreliable. One must be constantly vigilant against potential bias that creeps in through previous viewing of various forms of media (such as the above videos).

If according to the video, there is a "red list" and these people are to be taken away two weeks before martial law, we will know. The video states that they would include taking of talk show hosts, etc. who were non-compliant with the NWO vision. If this is the case, we all shall know and will be prepared to strike before the blue list group is rounded up. Even if there is no pre-emptive strike against NWO actions toward red-listers, many people will head for the hills knowing that such atrocities await others (this group of ProjectAvalon members being one such group).

Also, there are nearly 300 million people in the United States. How will the NWO be prepared to round up people in such great numbers? The logistics of it are not possible. Americans appear docile. However, if you take away the budweiser, the NAACP football, the NFL and other such amenities, where is the strength going to come from to round us up?

On these grounds i strongly disagree with the above videos. On these grounds I would also like to stress the importance of intuition. There is one and only one Divine Radiant Energy that animates all forms of life. It is Life itself. The brain is like an antenna and can be consciously tuned into these rarefied frequencies by a simple act of will - a very simple act of will. Such will is simply a choice.

Using the basis of logic as well as the divine heritage of all humanity i whole-heartedly reject such claims.

To all lightworkers: Our time has come. Speak openly and lovingly. The ears and minds of humanity shall bend like saplings in the spring breeze toward the vibrations of loving-kindness. Evil is a failing minority. Not all shall ascend, that is their choice, but all shall experience the effects of the ascension - that whose basis is return, a return to undifferentiated loving kindness. May goodwill prevail.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:29 AM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
Thanks for the thoughtful postings to my questions, folks.

I listened to Gerald Celente on Rense last night and he spoke about what he sees as the aftermath of the collapse. It was actually on an optimistic note. We'll definitely all be making an adjustment in our lifestyles for sure. While many already are facing a great depression in their own llife at this moment from losing homes and living in cars or on the street, life will continue and people will adjust. Celente said that at the local level there will be commerce. People in their localities will be engaged within their own commerce. We will go back to a thrift mentality that a couple generations ago was the paradigm: save your money, be prudent in your spending, don't buy things you don't need, fix things instead of disposing of them and getting something new, cultivate gardens instead of lawns, don't go out to eat and cook more. Back to the very basics.

This is an opportunity to birth the new paradigm based upon Universal Law of compassion, fairness, and for the highest good of all concerned for all life, humanity, Earth, and all her inhabitants of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.

I say: "Infinite Spirit, open the way for the best possible outcome for our future here and now. Open the way for a world that is filled bliss, joy, love, peace, harmony, happiness, prosperity, and success. May we all be under Grace and may the best possible for our lives unfold and manifest in a perfect way for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I second that!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 AM   #33
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Its not going to happen, a collapse that is. I have pondered this for awhile. Its not going to happen..

2012, we may see a collapse, it would make sense, this where I am needed now. This seems more like a sneak preview to the end. Yet their are to many strong people out there that will work to make a difference, like you and I. The idea of no running water or no electricity just pisses me off in the 21st century, and I am sure it does to others as well. As long as their are men like me, alive and breathing their will be no premature collapse, for I would bleed my soul before I let mad max run around looking for my home, to try to hurt my wife and children. The markets will stabilize and function for awhile, I believe a new form of control is on the horizon indeed, yet I think we can finesse this for a few more years. Give us time to prepare, and to prepare our children... let us not forget this crisis is indeed a form of control... For men will govern men as long as man feels the need to be taken care of. As I do, and others, it is our job to make sure the rules are being followed.

my 2 cents

Last edited by Xhaosis; 10-13-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #34
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Tasers, Non-Lethal Weaponry, Soldiers on the streets. Greetings sister, we Canucks are sitting ducks like the Austrians in 38. If 'mericans don't change in the blink of an eye it's too late.
[QUOTE=Xhaosis;48943]Its not going to happen, a collapse that is. I have pondered this for awhile. Its not going to happen..

THank you Xhaosis for saying this from your strength of truth. I am of the hope that the fall out from advanced changes socially and politically and economically and spiritually will be at a tame enough level that we may all be able to do more than survive. THere are many like you, like me and like many Avalonians that will not just lay down in fear from challenges of such.

We will not and so the outcomes suggested likely by dis informers spreading fear over the internet will not happen as it seems could be extreme. Extreme in the way of red and blue lists targeting innocent people for NWO camps has got to be a scare tactic and even if it is set up to attempt, there is another very big consideration that I strongly now feel will occur to change the intensity of focus upon controlling masses of innocent people -the arrival of a ship many miles in diameter on October 14th.

The reason? I spoke with them via channeling. I have been channeling for years so I am familiar. They knew my heart and were extremely compassionate and are the ones scheduled to arrive. listen to Blossom Goodchild if you have not already here. you decide.

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/
Old 10-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #35
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=adam;48906]hello, k. baley and others. I watched the above links on "ewe"-tube, and i it raised a couple of concerns for me, particularly because i have viewed such videos before (spoken with the same mono-tone robotic voice)....

I want to thank you again ADAM publicly for your message and research on behalf of my inquiry. i am with you in that it is not likely. Just after my email to you, I was listening to Goodchild the channel on her interview and began to sob for some reason (no kidding). I then realized that I was in contact presence (energy to energy) with these beings that she is speaking of will appear. From there I realized that I could talk with them and I did. I want to tell all of you that this is what will shift so many on the edge toward enlightenment. IT is ON.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:01 AM   #36
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well I know many have plans to sneak off into the woods in small communities, to get away from the Chaos of the city, but for me, I know I have a path and I am meant to be right where I am when and if it happens.

For those of us that have had time to think and discuss what's coming so we could make plans, aren't going to be going through the same shock as most. We consider those who are still going through life ignoring what is really happening around them sheep. I guess for those of us that do know, we will be the shepherds, we will be sharing our light and strength with the flock we are meant to watch over.

I think we will see more goodness after the collapse than we have ever known in our lifetime. People reaching out to others in need out of compassion.

Two types of leaders can rise out of this type of crisis, one that is angry creating a mob to destroy everything that has hurt them. The other, that has understanding and peace of heart. People will let them lead out of respect as everyone is organized with duties for the community.

Which community do you think the military is going to concentrate on?

Big cities will need leaders that are prepared for what is coming, no matter what it is...

are you ready?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:04 AM   #37
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:38 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:37 AM   #38
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
i disagree with one point here. they could pull it off. they could round up people quite easily in the beginning. i'll say this, it may not mean anything but it's an oddity.

several occassions this past summer, i saw large trucks on the freeway carrying shiny new military trucks on them. they type with the cover that carries troops or people in general. maybe they were manufactured nearby and were being taken to the airport?

maybe. i've been driving these roads for years everyday and it's the first time i saw that.

also had a black helicopter fly right over my house, hover over a nearby neighborhood. my friend told me the copter was very near her house hovering. it had guns on it. it was black. it was the real deal. that was about 2002.

now, why would a black helicopter with guns on it buzz a measly suburban neighborhood and hover for all to see?

please, give me a realistic answer. i wish i had one.

i've seen a lot of other strange things in the past 5 years. then again, i'm just a kook.
With all the information posted here the greatest sense seems to be the most nebulous ideas about creating one's own reality. I have learned to trust my feelings more and rely on dreams I've had to point the way. So many things I have seen prior to the actual events yet these weren't spelled out quite enough to understand them until the actual events liked to the dreams occur.

This lends credibility to the "create your own reality" idea. I believe we are lent ideas through our dreams and we simply make manifest what we are expecting through dreams. Just last week I had another affirmation of them but the circumstances weren't as with the dream; they were significantly different.

While talking to friends of mine I am still amazed that they aren't seeing this pending Martial Law, the financial collapse, all the lies and trickery promoted on the boob tube, and feeling the need to do something about it. They are like sheep and this was and is my expectation of them. Hmmm.

Keeping a positive outlook for yourself is easy. We all want to survive and live in relative comfort. The difficult part for me is wanting all of humanity to enjoy the same comfort as me. So, the recent change to prosecuting mere political opposition as terrorists which circumvents the Fifth Amendment, Posse Comitatus, the First Amendment and the Second Amendment falls in line with the end game.

Apparently, I am not having the same positive outlook for others as I have for myself - this is what is being made manifest currently. I am becoming a believer and realizing that true love is loving all of us and not just me.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitydesign View Post
I don't see a true martial law happening as we don't have the troops for it currently. The army is broken, morally destroyed- dozens of military suicides per week.

They are not up for holding their homeland hostage at this point.

But pockets of civil unrest/looting are likely on the horizon.

Don't forget our favorite mercenaries, Blackwater.

Personally, I'm hoping for soldiers to mutiny and take up arms against the government when it decides to send the vultures after ordinary people.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #40
Ricfly52
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Don't forget our favorite mercenaries, Blackwater.

Personally, I'm hoping for soldiers to mutiny and take up arms against the government when it decides to send the vultures after ordinary people.
This is what I would hope for, but don't hold your breath. I spent twenty years in the military, and there are a lot of good people there. But unfortunatly there are a lot of whack jobs also. And they seem to make their way up the ranks, and often become leaders.

On another point, as posted above, I live just outside of Las Vegas, but do most of my work in the city. Every week, but not the same day every week, an un-marked, military Blackhawk helicopter, with the 25 foot radar probe in front, does a tight zig zag of the whole city. And I mean every week for over a year this has been going on. I have a friend who is a civilian air control tower worker at Nellis AFB right on the outskirts of Las Vegas. I have asked him if the chopper is flying out of Nellis. He said he had no knowledge of it flying out of the main base, but might be coming out of Indian springs (part of Nellis) 50 miles north of the city, or even Groom Lake, aka Area 51. He always has a funny look on his face when I question him about it.
Ricfly52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:43 AM   #41
carlsweden
Avalon Senior Member

Report from Sweden and Europe

Our banks in Sweden and Europe have suffered a lot from your financial crises, but our banks are more stable here in Sweden since our last crash in the beginning of the 1990s.

The Swedish government tries to tell us that but that aren’t actually true.

For example, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany and the rest of Europe has big problems our federal reserves are trying to help the banks with extra money for three months. I have a university degree in master of economic, and I can tell you that there you can’t put out a fire with gasoline. (You can’t start put more money in an crashed economy)

In Sweden our economy is much dampened of exporting goods to US and our economy has suffered for 2 years now with a very weak dollar. Many of our biggest companies like Volvo are getting rid of personnel because and are on their knees.

In Europe there is a “House price bubble” and we are just in the beginning of that road the 2009 will be very hard for us.

I have start storing gasoline, rice, dry food, batteries at my summer place. I have also bought a Motorcycle stored in my garage.

I think this is just the beginning of something big, every country will suffer very hard of this economic crisis. Every government is trying to calm down their people.

We will have an economic meltdown, soon the people will start go to the streets and fight for their food.
carlsweden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 AM   #42
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

anyone listen to Glenn Beck tonight on CNN?

He's a fire and brimstone opinion usually, but today it was like he knew something that he couldn't share with all of us.

He was begging people in the tough times coming to keep their heads and not to start rioting.

He even took a while to speak about faith...

They had someone on talking about tracking Militias in America and how they were talking about... (everything we say in our threads)

I wonder if we are all on the 1M+ terrorist watch list...

uh oh, that won't look good on the resume...
Old 10-16-2008, 01:46 AM   #43
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:47 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:09 AM   #44
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

yeah he seemed really shook up today...

over the last few weeks he's been calling to just shut all the banks...

something far more serious has just hit him.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/16799/
Old 10-16-2008, 03:09 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Normally I think he's a nutjob but from what I'm reading here, he seems to at least know something about the financial crisis that we don't.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #46
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:31 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:33 AM   #47
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:31 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:08 AM   #48
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I think it has to remain one's own discernment. Take some time alone free from everything and think it through the answers will come. Be they to prepare or just go with the flow you will know your own path. After much forethought I am preparing I don't want to take from someone else who has very little to provide. We will be helping as much as we can. Our community is preparing and coming together in unity although it is a small community we can come together and produce enough to sustain ourselves and others. I don't think this is a group decision but an individual one to begin with. Only you can make that initial decision and then join with others of like mind.

As far as bank loan foreclosures if one will be able to keep that payment or most of it current they are hopefully and this is solely my opinions here they are not going to move you why would they want to. Sure as the economy tightens there may be some looting this may be what the military was called in to quench, the infrastructure if damaged will cause some problems for those doing the destroying.

I agree with Benjamin Fulford on the military they could be put to better use in solving the environmental problems of the world. We could focus on clean-up rather than destruction. Do you not think governments have not talked this one through but disagreements abound due to the very problems facing us today economic crisis and the unwillingness of the masses to give up comfort's for the sake of their future and future generations not to mention greed.

Again my opinion concerning lifestyle will depend greatly on what you have now and how effective you are at retaining those assets. I have been advising many for years to pay down or get out of debt completely if possible. We may return to a more simpler lifestyle community oriented or locally based not a bad thing for the environment or the people again my opinions. IMO after the initial shock wears off it will be a more harmonious time, a time of contentment and sharing for some. The worst thing people can do now is worry or fear the unknown because that is what it is at this stage things are changing far to quickly. I will try to find you some links I seen some on here just a few days ago as far as the economy is concerned.

I too have been setting fires under people for years if that causes me to be on a list then so be it I do not fear my own death, I have lived a good life modest but successful as far as I am concerned, I am also content in being or not either way.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #49
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
glenn beck is ultra annoying. what a namby pamby tight rope walking groveling slave to the corporate dollar.

do this but only if you take the proper classes. i'm for genetically modified seeds if they are safe but we need organics. bleh.

ah, shut up. tell the truth dude, stop groveling.

You are so right on! I would imagine Mr. beck squealing like a suck pig if he was one of the reporters punched in the face by the cops at the RNC convention! It will never happen tho. He's of course a shill for the party line inserted by the PTB waving the flag and not even caring what it really stands for.

As for the aftermath of a financial collapse, the warnings from Fulford on masses of oriental bank re-posessors flooding the USA is merely another scare tactic designed to involve the rest of us in the Ninja belief solution. Ha!

Below me. No way am I or anyone I hang with going to either believe in that fear mongering BS - nor will any of us stand by while an invasion takes place. It'll be a guerilla war extrordinare that will freak 'em out utterly and send 'em on to the next realm if they want. There are well over 80 million gun owners in this country, and likely over 20 million mobile, hard, life takers ready to save the nation. Don't worry guys, we've all got your backs. Chinese people are far more rooted in reality than we are right now and I don't see them willing to commit mass suicide for a mere piece of paper called the Yuan.

I do see a "meritocracy", as Fulford put it, which will bring people together and bring out the best in all of us. We'll return to the days of yesteryear when people easily helped others, worked for a living instead of a bubble, and filed for divorce from this silly "service economy" that was neither service nor an economy. We'll love and support our neighbors on this planet, clean up our environmental act, and humbly seek regaining our honor among the world's peoples through the merit of our actions. We'll get our military forces out of other countries' business and de-federalize much of our government functions and re-enable the rights of individuals over the powers of the State. We'll become less American and more human as we recover from our collective brain trauma self-ism.

The truth will reign supreme and liars won't get elected. We will move much closer to the ideals set forth in the Constitution & the Bill of Rights as the leaders of this nation are selected not on how much campaign money they can scarf, but how much truth they tell and how much conviction they display. The rampant bigotry & class-ism will be forced out in the open and dissolved. The media will return to function as a part of the voice of the people and champion of justice and terms like "fair and balanced" will be a local weather report instead of a disingenuous national propaganda slogan.

Aye, we ARE on the brink of discovering a new era of satisfaction and service to others. We just need to believe in ourselves as the solution.

"Yes, we must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:27 AM   #50
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
Mexico will take us over!
hey i like tocos mmmm
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote