Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #226
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Ocean Winds, you are so right.
As a 60 year Indigo I wouldn't want to be on that team.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #227
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

I have seen this topic come up on the recent posts and just went straight past it time after time, really having no interest in it at all.
So getting bored I decide to have a look and find that I answered yes to nearly all questions.
I was a bit unfased by my answers and thought that most people would just say yes to them, then I had a look at my life and things all really started adding up.
I know everyone likes to believe they are the black sheep of their family and no one understands them, and I realized that I have only had aquatences throughout my life and never had a true friend, even though I am married, I still feel there is something there that my wife doesn't connect with.

I always knew I was a little different, having dejevu on a regular basis, but not only dejevu, but also able to see more than is there. (hard to explain that one)
As a small boy I slept on the top bunk and dreamt of gently floating, I found myself on the floor in the morning with my blanket over me and my pillow still on the bed.
If I fell out my mother would have been there in a shot.

I have seen 5 UFO's
I can't seem to look away from bright lights if I am in a dazed conversation of really heavy thought.
Had one outer body experience when I was in a car accident and I looked at myself lying there and said I was dead, then I kicked back into my body and only had a small cut on my ear even though the car was a complete write off.

and after having an xray on my hip after falling off a horse, the doctor told me I was a 1 in a million due to my pelvic bone having a slit in each side which acted like a shock absorber preventing me from breaking it.

even now while I see the world falling into termoil I am so un-fased by it, I feel empathy, yet Ireally know we need this to clense the world, I can't believe in the ET's protecting us from ourselves, I know that there will be a time when people who think they are preparing will find out that there preperation is wrong, guns, ammo and food arn't the answer,
living with nature is the answer, taking what you need and putting back what you have taken from it.

All you have to do is ask the universe for what you want and it will provide everything you need and not what you want.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:06 AM   #228
Freya
Avalon Senior Member

* Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades). Yes. tested as gifted in elementary school...barely graduated high school. Always told I never applied myself.

* Are you very creative and enjoy making things. Yes. Photographic artist

* Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something). Yes.

* Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition. Yes. Hated times tables in school

* Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure. OMG YES.

* have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. I have always off. I remember wanting to kill myself in middle school. I was 'offically' diagnosed with depression after my 2nd child was born. 6 years later ended up in the looney bin. I still self harm.

* Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment. Yes. I love helping people, but not serving them

* Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued. Not sure on this one.

* Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity. Yep. Just ask my hubby

* Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding). Yep. I can flick a switch. I cry in the movie "cars" and yet others say I am aloof.

* Do you have trouble with RAGE. Unfortunately I am the recipient of my own rage.

* Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law. On one level or another yes

* Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway. dont we all?

* Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc. YES!

* Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you." Yes

* Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do. YES

* Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years. Yes.

* Have you had few if any Indigo role models. Hmm...YES!

* Do you have strong intuition. Yes

* Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations. YES! Ironically when I was diagnosed with depression, I had actually gone in to be tested for ADD as an adult. I can't shop very easily, I get overwhelmed...things like that

* Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc Yes.

* Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality. Yes, although not as expressive as in the past.

* Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually. YES!

All my life I have never felt like I fit in with anyone or anything. I was made to hide my emotions. I was way to sensitive for my parents. They didnt know how to handle it. My favorite thing about summer was swimming. I could sit at the bottom of the pool, underwater, and cry and no one knew. I have always hated this feeling. I would like to think I have some purpose here. I just dont seem to know what.

Done rambling.

Namaste
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #229
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Not all UFOs are negative. The ones that utilise missing time can be classed as the wrong type. They do not use spiritual lessons in their agenda in terms of respecting all life. The ones that are our friends use universal laws and do not interfere in anyway that causes fear. If anything, they infuse into a person or groups protection that will manifest in future generations. They use the implant placed by negative ets to track the mess and correct it through idea and influence. Many abuctees report sudden artistic talent. This is the good guys at work for to paint requires the heart which the bad guys wish to control with fear. The stronger the heart, so the same for the spirit resulting in growth that will ulitmatly lead to implants not working. The need for implants is simply to stunt the person or soul and body in performing its growth here. When that happens we see an endless repetition of suffering allowing others to take and use us.

I am an one of the children mentioned here.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #230
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks 2infinityandbeyond,
good post..

The indigo bashing always amazes me on forums over the years....

Firstly indigo/star seed /wanderer ect .. are only descriptions of peoples who fit like a big cirlce in a little square in this fake manufactured reality …
They are able to think HOLOGRAPHICALLY , acces other dimensional awareness,have built in bullsh*t detectors, see through all, and are here with solutions in selfless service to the Oneness Humanity/Earth/Universe, naturally as its meant to be...we take on the ****tiest rolls, on stage in the movie/reality to transmute,change,,,, the fake parasitic existance of what is, was, and never will be again......

Are you scared???

Thats why were such a threat, and believe me sheeple, our battles are more on other dimensions,
than here in 3d distractions.

Sheeple are feared by indigos.ect. (or what ever you want to name /categorise for your need to relate not relate).
Was funny,one poster called us indigos sheeple,,,,,,ha ha ha ...friggin knob,,, transparent mirror games we laugh at.

Common man sheeple can only think lineraly, and are mosly only a sum total of their programed reality they've experienced in life so far, ….which is extreemely limited ...., they fear change... they will hopefully soon have the same gifts …. which for many of us now at the monent feel like curses . It will be much easier for them. Your welcome ;-)
Yes we are all one,,, but were NOT the same...
The difference between Us and You is CONCIOUSNESS/AWARENESS.
We are NOT equal in conciousness/awareness ,,,, and percentige soul connection.
Without the indigo/star seed/ wanderers , humanity had/has no chance ...
Humanity as desighned so ,ARE the SLAVES to the 4d controllers that puppeteer them, ..
This will change , and the lazy sleeply sheeple need to discover this at their own pace.

Damn !!Words are so limited, perceptions and misconseptions are not!

For some, none of this will be understood.... understandidbly....
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #231
redhead57
Avalon Senior Member

When I discovered the information on Indigo's a year ago it was like reading about my life. Every one of the "quizzes" I have taken the results are the same, an overwhelming confirmation of my lack of comfort with the social, political and spiritual systems. It is my understanding that the Indigo's are to question and challenge the PTB opening the door for newer and better ways of relating to the world around us, seen and unseen.

What I cannot understand is the hostility that I have seen in this thread. As someone who believes that I am an Indigo, I do not see myself or any others as more or less special than anyone else. We are all parts of the whole and it takes many parts with many different functions to make the whole. I believe that every person on this earth at this momentous time has chosen to come here, to incarnate at this time. Those of us that have been exposed to the information that Project Camelot puts out there are open minded and ready for the coming change. I see this information as part of the mystery of spirituality and evidence of our divine nature.

We are in the minority, as the rest of the world is sleeping in their material pursuits we are seeking answers and truth. The nature of the Indigo is to question and to seek truth, and to reject that which is false. We are the door openers for the Crystals and Rainbows, does that make them more special that we? NO. Every soul has a part to play in these times, none is more or less valuable than the other.
redhead57 is offline   Reply With Quote