Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indigo

To find out if you are an indigo child, please answer the following questions honestly.

Being an indigo child can be extremely difficult. But it can be much easier with a little help from a few friends.

* Are you intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades).

* Are you very creative and enjoy making things.

* Do you always need to know WHY (especially why you are being asked to do something).

* Do you have disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition.

* Were you rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

* have you experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

* Do you have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment.

* Do you prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued.

* Have you deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

* Are you extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding).

* Do you have trouble with RAGE.

* Do you have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law.

* Do you feel alienated from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway.

* Do you feel frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.

* Do you feel anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."

* Do you feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. But feel stymied what to do.

* Did you have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.

* Have you had few if any Indigo role models.

* Do you have strong intuition.

* Do you have random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations.

* Have you had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices, intuitive thoughts coming through etc

* Are you sexually expressive and inventive OR do you reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality.

* Do you seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world you may seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually.

If after answering these above questions you find that youve answered yes to the majority of them then there is a good chance that you are an indigo child.

Definition of an indigo ;

Indigo children are children who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo colored aura. Beliefs concerning the exact nature of Indigo children vary, with some believing that they have paranormal abilities such as the ability to read minds, and others that they are distinguished from non-Indigo children merely by more conventional traits such as increased empathy and creativity.

Indigo children are highly sensitive with a clear sense of self-definition and a strong feeling that they need to make a significant difference in the world. They are strong-willed, independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather than comply with authority figures. They are empathic and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others, and are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult, while opposing unquestioned authority and contradictory to convention. They tend to think outside the box, and are often referred to as "system busters." Indigos allegedly possess wisdom and level of awareness "beyond their years." They are also said to have a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here."

Some beliefs hold that they are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Dyslexia, and also Autism, and that they become unsociable when not around other Indigo Children. They are also believed to be prone to depression and sleep disorders such as insomnia and persistent nightmares. Indigo children also possess defining characteristics in learning; indigos tend to be more visual, kinesthetic learners so remember best what they can picture in their brain and create with their hands. Movement is required to keep them better focused.

There are many people out there who disagree with the whole concept of indigo children, but dont worry because they are just jelous (lol)

The simple fact of the matter is, that if you find yourself to be an indigo child it is very likely that this is your first time being incarnated on planet earth in a long long time. Where you come from, who knows. But the fact remains that you are more evolved spiritually and emotionally then the majority of people here. And this needs to be recognised and accepted if you hope to lead a constructive life, as your life will tend to unfold differently from the average 'earth consciousness' person.

If you find that you are an indigo child and would like to know more about this then please feel free to email me.

I am also here to help if you find yourself having any difficulty in your life right now so dont be afraid to drop by and send me a message. Ive gone through the hardships and i understand fully how frustrating life can be sometimes for an indigo child so it leaves me in a very good position to relate and offer advice. Which i will gladly do.

Your friend,

Infinity.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Also, id like to just add.

This is not a debate.

If you do not classify as an indigo, dont post.

Its that simple
Old 10-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
hobbit
Unsubscribed

2infinityandbeyond,
Hello.
I KNOW what I am, and I just stared out of the classroom windows dreaming of how to escape, obviously I have no qualifications.

I am a dowser, and as good a dowser as there is, that may sound arrogant, it is not mean't, it is a fact.
I can dowse the field around people, its direction and every detail about it, I can pick the indigo ones easily, almost without dowsing.

The average person of say 35 years old has a field diametr of aprox 20 feet, most of the young children now are sixty feet plus.

This field is what we are, not the biological bodies we occupy on a temporary basis, the field is where we are, all our thoughts and memories, and that field interacts with the ONE field, so the larger the field the more interaction/s and content contained.
i do not percieve of time as linear, it is spiral, and the past,present and future all exist at once, therefore all knowledge is available, the akashic records are field based and available.
we are attractors of whatever we concentrate upon.
I percieve of those coming here now as indigo, this is a field colour that generates outwards from the centre, much akin to a rainbow, which itself is a field indicator, that of the Earths field, we will see upside down fields soon, as the galatic centre field DOMINATES, ultimately this will lead to a cross in the heavens with curved arms, the swastika will be seen.
This IS the TIME to be alive, the ultimate novelty experience, enjoy, go with the flow.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
go with the flow.
words to live by my friends.
<3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
2infinityandbeyond,
Hello.
I KNOW what I am, and I just stared out of the classroom windows dreaming of how to escape, obviously I have no qualifications.

I am a dowser, and as good a dowser as there is, that may sound arrogant, it is not mean't, it is a fact.
I can dowse the field around people, its direction and every detail about it, I can pick the indigo ones easily, almost without dowsing.

The average person of say 35 years old has a field diametr of aprox 20 feet, most of the young children now are sixty feet plus.

This field is what we are, not the biological bodies we occupy on a temporary basis, the field is where we are, all our thoughts and memories, and that field interacts with the ONE field, so the larger the field the more interaction/s and content contained.
i do not percieve of time as linear, it is spiral, and the past,present and future all exist at once, therefore all knowledge is available, the akashic records are field based and available.
we are attractors of whatever we concentrate upon.
I percieve of those coming here now as indigo, this is a field colour that generates outwards from the centre, much akin to a rainbow, which itself is a field indicator, that of the Earths field, we will see upside down fields soon, as the galatic centre field DOMINATES, ultimately this will lead to a cross in the heavens with curved arms, the swastika will be seen.
This IS the TIME to be alive, the ultimate novelty experience, enjoy, go with the flow.
hobbit

Hi Hobbit.

Im glad you know what you are bro, and im glad that your not afraid to say it neither because quite a few are.

Your not being arrogant, your stating fact. Dont worry your in good company

Im an awesome healer myself. Ive already healed two cats that were pretty much done for until i got my hands on them. I'd like to expand that out to humans as well but the only thing is id imagine that they would just go back to their ill state eventually because their disease is usually manifesting from the subconcious.

But anways,
Unfortunatly there are many out there who do not know who they are and even more who are afraid to admit it for fear of what society will think (**** society). And as a result they are finding their lives very difficult. That was pretty much the purpose of this thread, to help those guys along so that they can find their way, because life is truly awesome once you know who you are.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:26 PM   #6
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

I know it's not a debate but that describes most people on the planet at some time or another.

"Indigo" is a mark of false status, anyway, and claiming elitism is not the path to ascension. I know, I used to be exactly like that but I got over it after my pride was broken. I was an angsty, egotistical little snot head and could be described by those characteristics exactly, but calling myself an "indigo" child would have only given me an excuse to continue behaving the way I was.

Last edited by Luigis Mushroom; 10-08-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #7
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigis Mushroom View Post
I know it's not a debate but that describes most people on the planet at some time or another.

"Indigo" is a mark of false status, anyway, and claiming elitism is not the path to ascension. I know, I used to be exactly like that but I got over it after my pride was broken. I was an angsty, egotistical little snot head and could be described by those characteristics exactly, but calling myself an "indigo" child would have only given me an excuse to continue behaving the way I was.
Hello, down there in Argentina,

Those typical traits show the expanded field beings somewhat caught out of time and in a 3D reality that they KNOW is ballocks.
that can lead to a rebelious outcome, but it mellows, and the incoming influx of positive charges are helping, with the information contained within those flows.
We are all ONE, no need for apologies or recriminations, just a fabulous TIME to better comprehend this wonderous universe.

I hope all on here cheer up, and realise it's up to everyone to create our future, and I for one will not allow those determined to control all any space at all.
they are of the past , forget them, forgive them, do not carry the anger of their pathetic ways.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I may be an indigo child because I have several of those qualities. But according to you I have several lifetimes to learn what love really is so I guess I'm not special like you.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

Oh no, this again?. :P

the other thread opened on this issue was closed, deleted or something?. Why repeating this all over again if itīs still there... just in case.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-08-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
I may be an indigo child because I have several of those qualities. But according to you I have several lifetimes to learn what love really is so I guess I'm not special like you.
When did i say that? Quote please

Nope, im afraid your just not special like me
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Again, this thread is for people who are suffering serious problems in their life.

If you want to keep posting garbage that is going off topic then just know your robbing other people the chance to talk.

Do try to appreciate when someone is offering a helping hand here.
This thread is not to debate about indigos, it is for indigos to talk about their problems either publicly or privatly.

Do some of your brothers out there a favour and aknowlege this please.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Well you really wanted me to quote it, it was on my thread "What Will You Do To Spread Love Once the Economy Collapses?" or verbage similar to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
How will I spread love?

I will dance around in a frock throwing rose petals on starving people..

Dude, i will help whoever i come across. Spreading love is hardly difficult, its natural.. and if you need to do it then honestly youve many lifetimes to work through before it becomes your natural instinct. Its difficult to explain all the good things you could do in a time of crisis because there is so god damn many, when negativity is surging the opportunities for positive actions are totally infinite.

so i guess im saying, your question is wayyyy to open ended.
It kind of felt like that was aimed at me, the only reason I posted that thread was to make some positivity in a sea of negative threads.

But that's how I interpreted it, like they say, everything is a mirror. So maybe it's something wrong with me, though I'm not really offended by someone not noticing, or saying I don't have, my loving nature that I think I have, it's kind of nagging at me slightly.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #13
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Again, this thread is for people who are suffering serious problems in their life.

If you want to keep posting garbage that is going off topic then just know your robbing other people the chance to talk.

Do try to appreciate when someone is offering a helping hand here.
This thread is not to debate about indigos, it is for indigos to talk about their problems either publicly or privatly.

Do some of your brothers out there a favour and aknowlege this please.
man , you are part of the garbage you talk about, i was only asking a question when i posted here which you complete ignored, responding as the ***** you are.

I remember reading some advice by the mods on not to duplicate threads.

I wouldnīt dare to interefere in your indigo religion preachings, what a waste of time would be man; seein your dogmatic hostile attitude towards any disagreement is totally understandable.

Last edited by Argante; 10-10-2008 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Insulting a fellow member
Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #14
OceanWinds

Isnt that everybody... I dont buy the indigo child thing, because it separates people into groups. Anything that separates or divides I dont support.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

This is a reply to the last two posts.

The reason im doing this, the reason im even bothering my *** writing this post and putting myself out there for other people is because im not sure if you are aware of it or not but many young people are killing themselves, dangling themselves off the end of a rope, or throwing themselves out in front of a train because the emotional difficulties they are encountering in life are too damn much for them to cope.

Now to say that all of these are indigo children would be an exajuration, but im pretty sure that many of them are.

Now if it takes me having to label them to help them THEN THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM GONNA DO.

Theres plenty of people out there who cope just fine and get on with life just fine.
Good for you Your one of the lucky ones.

But there are many people who are an inch away from dangling off the end of a rope and all you people can do is argue about labeling. Big ******* wow if i put a label on something, im doing it for a purpose and all you are doing rascoursan is bringing an argument to a thread that is designed to HELP PEOPLE. Is that how you get your kicks?

Its not for you so bugger off.

Does it really pain you that much to see someone trying to help someone else?

Last edited by Argante; 10-12-2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #16
OceanWinds

lol... there are people the world over that are dangling at the end of a rope. Does that make them indigo children too?

Look... if you need a special label of "indigo child" that labels you special and different from everyone else and makes you feel important then go for it.

Buggering out...
Old 10-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #17
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

He's trying to help people and you criticise him for it? Perhaps you should rethink your logic.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:30 AM   #18
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

what the hell with all the baggin on 2infinityandbeyond???

i am an indigo adult and somehow have made it thru...if you want to know or even understand about something why not research first then post replies...because being an indigo is NOT an easy thing!

2infinityandbeyond at the very beginning of this thread stated that the intent behind this post was to help others and to make a space where one may ask for help if they r not having a good time,are feeling suicidal and bad, etc etc...

ANYONE that can find something negative to say about that and or attack in response is severly messed up
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:34 AM   #19
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

as far as the "separation" argument goes...well if you REALLY believe in ONE LOVE that's all you see....that's all you'll KNOW.....as i do...but i'm an indigo....so natuarally i am preprogrammed with loving everyone and everything as if it was a part of me....
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #20
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
This is a reply to the last two posts.

The reason im doing this, the reason im even bothering my *** writing this post and putting myself out there for other people is because im not sure if you are aware of it or not but many young people are killing themselves, dangling themselves off the end of a rope, or throwing themselves out in front of a train because the emotional difficulties they are encountering in life are too damn much for them to cope.

Now to say that all of these are indigo children would be an exajuration, but im pretty sure that many of them are.

Now if it takes me having to label them to help them THEN THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM GONNA DO.

Theres plenty of people out there who cope just fine and get on with life just fine.
Good for you Your one of the lucky ones.

But there are many people who are an inch away from dangling off the end of a rope and all you people can do is argue about labeling. Big ****** wow if i put a label on something, im doing it for a purpose and all you are doing rascoursan is bringing an argument to a thread that is designed to HELP PEOPLE. Is that how you get your kicks?

Its not for you so bugger off.

Does it really pain you that much to see someone trying to help someone else?

you are not the savior of anyone, you are asking people to shut the **** up because you think your so called task is one of a altruistic ego. But you diminish the power of the people by doing so.

the day you will recognize you knowledge is not saving anyone, the day you will change, like myself seven years ago, i was like you, just such a fool. You have NOT the power to saving anyone, even here with any hints. A forum to help people?, lol, people to be helped need much more than just saying to them "i looove you so much"", or a "you are special born"; thatīs ridiculous, Ego feeding, ego desperation.

While i consider ego useful as a tool, this indigo things is the other side of the coin: one in wich sheep enters because they need sheperds: nothing really improves, all really stays the same.

Cīmon sheeps, BE sheeps. You deserve it, donīt blame me, blame yourselves. Such hippocrisy....

You act like many deceivers, calling to desperation and deep awful emotional human states to justify your actions. I will never trust even the minimum 10% such kind of people. You are not the leaders of anything in this planet, period.

I donīt ******* even care what kind of mess you do here, i was only stating that you should have bumped the old topic about this indigo things, no more. Now, you got this as a consecuence of your actions, because i accept the responsability.

Last edited by Argante; 10-12-2008 at 11:12 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Old 10-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #21
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:12 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 AM   #22
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

There was a time that I cared about labels.

Something to identify myself with.
Something to build my self esteem upon.
Something to be accepted for by people who are so different that they can't accept me otherwise or without a label, since they recognize that I am different..

Now I don't care anymore.

And I feel

So

much

better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3qGckVKlHA

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-09-2008 at 03:16 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 AM   #23
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
There was a time that I cared about labels.

Something to identify myself with.
Something to build my self esteem upon.
Something to be accepted for by people who are so different that they can't accept me otherwise or without a label, since they recognize that I am different..

Now I don't care anymore.

And I feel

So

much

better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3qGckVKlHA

Identity is a limit, and a bliss for those who canīt handle enough the human experience. Here what is encouraged, is not to dream, but to stay grounded in a reality that donīt even exists in the first place...

What i encourage is so poweful that people just hate me for giving them that much power. In that point is my fault. People see the act of using power as ridiculous as long as that act is not justified by reality.

Let me LOL. Lol, lol, and lol. So, humanity will never come out of this sh-ithellhole is in?, seems.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-09-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:54 AM   #24
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
Isnt that everybody... I dont buy the indigo child thing, because it separates people into groups. Anything that separates or divides I dont support.
O.K., the labeling of an indigo or even a crystal does seem to separate/divide people into groups. However, non-indigos, as I understand, are capable of transitioning into indigos through spiritual development. Likewise, an indigo is able to transition into a crystal. So, there is not really a separation because non-indigos are all capable of spiritually developing themselves into the next stage of an indigo, which is then followed by the crystal. It is all about spiritual development not seperation. Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is my understanding. Also, the qualities most commonly attributed to indigos are seen as problematic by many because they can describe most people. I, myself, answered yes to more than half (16) of the questions Infinity posted. Maybe, the best bet to really know if one is truly an indigo or not would be to take an aura snapshot. I would, also, like to mention to infinity that it is great what you are trying to do in this thread.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 AM   #25
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Its not as though its an easy thing and who would want to be one could they change it?

money and societies structures are impossible things to overcome. Its an exersize in fultility to be here.

Do not argue people. We must always strive for unity. Those that currently rule, seek to divide.

We will no longer give them that power over us, will we?

Honestly, the only thing that kept me from doing myself in at low points throughout my lifetime is knowing I would be reborn immediately and that I would have to repeat school again. Nothing is as debilitating to creativity nor demoralizing as an education at a public school. I tested off the charts in those idiot tests. I wouldnt do the work however so the teachers made every effort to show their disgust at such a waste as I.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-09-2008 at 07:10 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote