Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
Norval
Banned

Arrow Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Just to whet your appitite. Yes, we have the evidence, and the evidence of the cover up.

Will post the first segment tonight.

After I get the wood heater reinstalled to warm the wifey and I.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart

Last edited by Norval; 09-29-2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: To show this picture.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

This was your 111th post, so it must be good!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post

Priorities first! If the wife's not happy, no one is happy
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Look forward to it Norval-get the place nice an' cosy fost!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just to wet your appitite. Yes, we have the evidence, and the evidence of the cover up.

Will post the first segment tonight.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Cmon N, throw a log on that fire! LOL! Our appetite's our wet, we wanna see! PEACE
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:14 AM   #6
kayak
Avalon Senior Member

It's "whet" your appetite... .

You're an auditory learner, right?

I am Kayak, visual learner.
kayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:10 AM   #7
Norval
Banned

No More information from me or Gale at this SOLD OUT forum, , Bill and Kerry YOU sold us all out, , , it is very obvious.

Last edited by Norval; 09-29-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: To add this image.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #8
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Now what exactly do you mean, by "you sold us all out?"
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:41 AM   #9
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No More information from me or Gale at this SOLD OUT forum, , Bill and Kerry YOU sold us all out, , , it is very obvious.
What are you talking about exactly?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:42 AM   #10
Tuza

What do you mean honestly, by being sold out. xo
Old 09-24-2008, 05:45 AM   #11
Tuza

You can't just tell us all something like that and then run away, dont be a coward now.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:04 AM   #12
Norval
Banned

As I have about an hour of my time left to deliver what I said I would, I will try.
This is a photo of what is called a "crater chain" From this Astronomy Picture of the Day,
known as APOD. Note the date? Here is the INDEX of their photos of the day. Note
the date of start? Note the date of the first disinformation about crater chains? Do you
really think any broken up hunk of space rock could ever land like this in such a perfect
Concise and Systematic way?

The First mention in public on line of what "possibly could cause a crater chain".
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950713.html
Now really, does this look like a concise chain of craters?
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950714.html
The first image in public on the net and it sucks as an image, but it gets better.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950715.html
Do a search of "crater chains" here, and you get this.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/...?crater+chains
Now try "chain of craters" and you will get this.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/...ain+of+craters

Caused by a broken up comet? Toss a hand full of rocks and see what you get.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to get such concise and systematic craters as they tell you.
They are feeding you BS ! ! Feel like a mushroom yet?
Look at the size of those in line craters !
Picture if such "weapons" were used against earth ! !
CS Crater Chains are a product of intelligent weapons of mass destruction.
Wake up people.
Now you must QUESTION ALL craters, everywhere. Comet, Asteroid, or WEAPON?

There are hundreds of these on Mars alone, and the longest one we have found. Twenty
seven "named" CS crater chains on our moon alone!

Sea yah tomorrow if I / we are allowed to keep posting.

Norval and Gale.

Last edited by Norval; 09-29-2008 at 01:27 AM. Reason: To add this picture.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:52 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I have about an hour of my time left to deliver what I said I would, I will try.
This is a photo of what is called a "crater chain" From this Astronomy Picture of the Day,
known as APOD. Note the date? Here is the INDEX of their photos of the day. Note
the date of start? Note the date of the first disinformation about crater chains? Do you
really think any broken up hunk of space rock could ever land like this in such a perfect
Concise and Systematic way?

The First mention in public on line of what "possibly could cause a crater chain".
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950713.html
Now really, does this look like a concise chain of craters?
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950714.html
The first image in public on the net and it sucks as an image, but it gets better.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap950715.html
Do a search of "crater chains" here, and you get this.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/...?crater+chains
Now try "chain of craters" and you will get this.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/...ain+of+craters

Caused by a broken up comet? Toss a hand full of rocks and see what you get.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to get such concise and systematic craters as they tell you.
They are feeding you BS ! ! Feel like a mushroom yet?
Look at the size of those in line craters !
Picture if such "weapons" were used against earth ! !
CS Crater Chains are a product of intelligent weapons of mass destruction.
Wake up people.
Now you must QUESTION ALL craters, everywhere. Comet, Asteroid, or WEAPON?

There are hundreds of these on Mars alone, and the longest one we have found. Twenty
seven "named" CS crater chains on our moon alone!

Sea yah tomorrow if I / we are allowed to keep posting.

Norval and Gale.
How does that make Bill and Kerry sellouts? Just wondering.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #14
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I hope you are allowed to continue to post, some of the pictures look truly like jewels in the sky, and the pictures of what damage, asteroids can do, are frightening.
Looking at some of these pictures, seems we have been kept in the dark quite a bit, I wonder why.
I won't pretend I understand everything you have posted, but I am willing to learn. Thank you Norval and Gale for bringing these for us all to see.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #15
Gonzo
Avalon Senior Member

Is this maybe of some significance?
April this year when laying in bed I suddenly got the next thought in my head:
"There is a war at the edge of your solar system. "Comet" Holmes was proof of that"

Comet holmes was the comet that exploded and baffled astronomers in October 2007.
http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?...2007&view=view
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #16
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We thank you for this information but accusations of selling out are quite not understandable, i would like to know why you think this.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #17
Norval
Banned

While doing the CS crater chain research we found that "in person" 1% of the people we
have talked with vehemently agreed that these concise and systematic chains of craters
are caused by a comet or asteroid. 99% agreed with us that this was literally impossible
to have happened by "chance".

On the internet forums of science, astronomy, and S.E.T.I. sites we found the exact
opposite. We, and the very few that agreed with us, were mercilessly set upon by IAC
agents (thought police) and the Bad ET's, so called "professional skeptics and
debunkers". Gale and I were "literally" killed, hell, we got slaughtered.

That was a major wake up call about these agents on the web.

Who SOLD OUT Who?
The "Sell Out", or bending to the powers that be, has kept them, and their loved ones,
"safe". Several sites we posted our information about the CS crater chain research are
gone, or our posts were removed. Yes, we stand by the bible's explanation of "why" all
this is going on. We found it is the only source of reliable true information to base the
"why" of what we see in the world today.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094

Over the years we have been in contact with people from all over the world. Scientists,
mathematicians, theologians, you can pretty much name the fields of learning and we have
had to talk to them as our research spanned such a broad base. Many of them are, or
have left the US. Some were not allowed to leave, or were "called back", even forced to
return.

Now, all of a sudden, we are seeing a turn around by some of those agents, but not the
Bad ET's as they just want all humans dead. What we are now seeing is some of the PtB
seem to think it is time for this information to be allowed out. Bill and Kerry's Avalon
forum appears to be the means of delivery for this information. With or with out their
knowledge. So, with this in mind I do apologize for saying they "sold out", when in fact it
seems to me this information that Gale and I have been providing is vital to the Ground
Crew. IF the bible is really about the UFO/ET connection, then it also contains the
information about what needs to be done to prepare ourselves for Disclosure Day, and
after. Bill, and Kerry, should have banned me, but didn't. That said allot.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #18
arcora
Banned

Norval was kind enough to ask for my comments on this post - which I will give.

It is long and many here won't like it, but it is the Truth.

So, here I go, a non-Bible-thumper giving one single, loud and long thump.

From a little book written a couple thousand years ago....

The observations Norval made, while accurate and prescient are just a small piece of

the puzzle.

Quote:
Luke 21:25
And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and there will be upon the earth anguish of the nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and rolling waves,

But this is just the beginning. For those of you that believe a cosmic cataclysm is

coming in 2012 (or 2009) you're in good company:
Quote:
Matthew 24:3
Now while he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him
privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what is the sign of your coming and the end of the world?”

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole inhabited earth for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24: 29 -30
Now immediately after the tribulation of those days, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS WILL BE SHAKEN.
And at that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the nations of the earth will mourn. And they will see the SON OF MAN COMING UPON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

So, if one believes in a coming cosmic cataclysm, he should now see that it was foretold a long time ago.

But wait...there's more....

For those of you who believe in the NWO, fascism and coming one world government, you're also in good company.
Quote:
Matthew 24:4-14
Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will
grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Many here expect a false alien invasion event. You're in good company too.
Quote:
Revelation 13:13-15
The second beast performs spectacular signs. It even makes fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people. It deceives those living on earth with the signs that it is allowed to do in front of the [first] beast. It tells those living on earth to make a statue for the beast who was wounded by a sword and yet lived.

The second beast was allowed to put breath into the statue of the [first] beast. Then the statue of the [first] beast could talk and put to death whoever would not worship it.

But what about Planet X (Nibiru)? The Bible covers that too.
Quote:
Revelation 8:10-12
When the second angel blew his trumpet, something like a large burning mountain was hurled into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood, a third of the creatures living in the sea died, and a third of the ships were wrecked. When the third angel blew his trumpet, a large star burning like a torch fell from the sky. It fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The star was called "Wormwood," and a third of all the water turned to wormwood. Many people died from this water, because it was made bitter. When the fourth angel blew his trumpet, a third of the sun, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars were struck, so that a third of them became dark. The day lost its light for a third of the time, as did the night.

And finally (because this is my one and only thump) for the resident new-agers who's spirit guides told them that all they need is love - you may not be in such good company as you think.
Quote:
1 John 4:1-3
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; And every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is now already in the world.

2 John 7
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour, and just as you heard that Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. From this fact we know that it is the last hour.

And last, the good news.
Quote:
Luke 21:28
But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads; because your redemption draweth nigh.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:32 AM   #19
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Damn arcora, thanks for sharing. I told a friend a couple days ago, if **** hits the fan and I'm sitting on a mountain growing my own food, doing my own thing, I'm gonna read the bible. And I'm gonna stick to that statement. Thanks!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:29 AM   #20
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not a christian or a bible thumper either. I have my spiritual beliefs like many of us here... that being said, Norval, I do agree with you that the 'bad', reptilian ETs are the demons and fallen angels of the ancient peoples of the world. I believe that 'they' are the entities that created deity worship to control and manipulate mankind. I believe that Yahweh of the old testament was one of these entities. Billions of people are blindly worshiping these so-called gods... I believe that the Roman Church is fully aware of this and is in collusion with these entities..keeping dark secrets all for the sake of power.

I also believe that most of the angels in the bible were fallen angels masquerading of beings of light and love, all for the purpose of keeping mankind "on the right path"..so that they would continue to worship alien "gods".

On my Yahoo homepage, I have news feeds from space.com and Reuters science news... I've been noticing a trend in the reporting... the articles are starting to hint at ... alien life (?). Somethings about to happen.. Can you feel it? Is somebody about to spill the beans?!? And if 'they' are...why now? Is their hand being forced for some reason? hhmmmmm....

Peace..OE
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:57 AM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Aloha Norval,

Did you realize that you look like Sean Connery in that AV?

Onto what you posted here, there is no evidence that Bill and Kerry sold anyone out. In fact, all of this is here, you are here, the other posters are here because of them and all of the dedicated long, long hours they put in getting information out to the public as fast as they can.

It is unwise to cast dispersion where there is no evidence other then a vivid imagination to support your statement and I would hope a sense of appreciation replaces your original dissapointment.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Makani
Old 09-25-2008, 05:16 AM   #22
Norval
Banned

I think you will find that all ready covered Carol, in my post above, and on Bill and Kerry's profile messages. Thank you.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:34 AM   #23
Norval
Banned

Arcora
Many thanks. Those passages bring up some very interesting end time predictions. The
information if looked at from a modern understanding of astronomy (not to be mistaken
for astrology) can open ones eyes to the possible and probable fulfillment of them.

Yes there is much more to the connection of ET bible concept. What truly amazes me is
the part of only now being able to understand it's concepts in light of modern
technological understanding. If one accepts the evidence of War in the Heavens, I for one
am very happy Good ET's won. Think of the coming wedding feast too. PARTY

Omshanti
Well, in a nut shell, all those craters out there in our solar system are probable evidence of
and alien war. It is all about asking the right questions.

Gonzo
Yes, pretty much everything concerning space is vitally important at this time.
Some of the BS that is fed to the people are in exact opposition to common logic,
reasoning, physics, and probability. Besides the extreme cover up that is going on about
what all is really up there as covered by many Camelot Witnesses.

Gregor
You may find it more understandable and discover what you are curious that may be in
the bible by using a computer bible search program. Do word searches and you will
discover many passages and things that the religions and churches don't teach about.

Open Eyes
Well, I myself am not "religious" at all, I accept the bible as an incredible message that has
been "religionized" by the influence of the Bad ET's. I am not racist either, so I have to
just say Bad ET's and let it go at that.

When it comes to deceptions perpetrated through religions, wait till I tell the rest of the
story why we should look at the bible with a whole new perspective, try and read around the religiosity.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #24
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Norval, not in a religious context is the Devil the Bad ET's ?, and do these Bad ET's want/is to wage war with the seed of Adam/ Humans/another faction of ET's (Human ancesters) I mean it says we were made in their image ?.
The Bad ET's obviously want this planet and we must be in the way, well at least some of us, am I right?, and is this the war talked about in revelation ?, Humans verses the Bad ET's ?, I might be way off, correct me if I am wrong.
This would explain why we are being poisoned through various methods, and programmed, for an easy take over, so they think, and anyone exposing them is murdered by our own/ Humans who feel their in to deep to get out, or by Hybrids Human's/ Bad ET's DNA.
Am I going in the right direction, or am I in the making of a good novel ?.
How do we know when we are called and chosen ?.
Hope I have asked the right questions this time.

Last edited by omshanti2; 09-25-2008 at 02:50 PM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #25
Swamisalami
Banned

Hello Norval,

Thank you for all them great posts, love them!

What is your opinion about the information this site is showing in the videosection.

http://www.endtime.com/Videos2.aspx

Without the religiosityfactor.

THANX for all the hard work you've done and sharing it with us.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo