Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2010!

The following is just a small excerpt from the entire Forecast located at:
http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/2010_forecast.html

That Spiral Vortex Over Norway

Cosmic Awareness:

Indeed, this brings this Awareness to a change of discussion. It wishes now to talk further of the extraterrestrial presence. It is seen by this Awareness that 2010 will continue to bring more and more evidence of the Galactic Federation forces, and other truths will be brought forward of the Orion/Reptilian factions. The year ends with a spectacular event which was the event of the spiral vortex seen in the skies over Norway, and although not published widely, also over the skies of China.

This was the doing of the Galactic Federation forces, a showing in the skies of the vortex, the spiral energy showing that there is something there. Many reported this event as UFO activity, and many UFOs were sighted in the region and at that particular location in Norway. The spiral vortex was shown publicly for the first time purposely by the Galactic Federation forces for the intent of showing humanity what is to come. Many who saw the spiral in the sky, the vortex in the sky, had a deep and unconscious knowing of this, and knew what it was even if it has not yet been brought to full consciousness.

These events will continue in 2010 and there will be more and more sightings, even if those sightings continue to be suppressed in the United States and not shown on the media. They will become so prevalent that there is no way that in 2010 the Powers That Be can completely block the populace from receiving this information. This is still moving toward the planned event of First Contact, and while this has always been on the agenda, and still is so for 2010, those who are the Galactic forces are content with showing themselves in bits and pieces.

(More Personal First Contact with ETs Will Increase in 2010)Threat of Mass Annihilation by Orion/Reptilians Must Be Overcome Before First Contact Can Occur

It is seen that what will start to occur more in 2010 is personal First Contact. More and more individuals will have a personal experience of meeting extraterrestrial beings of the Galactic Federation. These will start to connect together at a grassroots level until a point is reached when a mass First Contact will take place. It is not seen completely that this will occur in 2010, but it is planned before 2012, if humanity is ready for this meeting and there is a way of bypassing the threat that has been issued by the Orion/Reptilian faction to the Galactic Federation, the threat of mass annihilation if they did show themselves in First Contact.

If this can be overcome, then First Contact is indeed imminent. But it is not seen that those who are the Galactic forces have yet been able to completely neutralize this possibility, and as long as they feel that they cannot safely guarantee that the Orions will not carry out their plan of a mass annihilation of the planet's populace, they are holding back. They are pursuing a more subtle course of action, showing themselves in more small sightings and personal First Contact.

Many Light Workers Today are Galactic Federation Entities

This is what is seen for 2010 around this matter. Many of the members are extremely sensitive to the Galactic Federation, for many are indeed of the Galactic Federation's forces, and are indeed those who are extraterrestrial in nature, who have chosen to be born into a physical context, so that they may participate in the events of this planet as true inhabitants of the planet, versus those who would come in from outside. Many will experience a greater sensitivity, and some may experience First Contact on the individual level that this Awareness has spoken of in the year 2010. This is within the realm of possibility for many at this time. This Awareness is complete with this matter.

Are Other Surprises in Store for 2010?

Questioner:

(Thank you.) Are there any other surprises in store, favorable or unfavorable for humanity during 2010?

Cosmic Awareness:

Much Extraterrestrial Evidence Will be Discovered

It is seen that hand-in-hand with the extraterrestrial matter is the rediscovery of certain monuments and edifices that are extraterrestrial in nature that are being investigated at this time. It is seen that there is a huge pyramid that is presently being investigated in one of the Balkan states; the state of Romania is that state that this Awareness is seeing at this time.

There are other discoveries that will be made in 2010 that will indicate extraterrestrial presence in the past, but will also be part of opening up the future and the future First Contact. These are seen as discoveries underwater in the Pacific region in South America and in Africa; discoveries of long hidden objects, including a saucer that has been buried in the northern region of South Africa and into the central and lower central region. The country Zimbabwe is also seen as somewhat involved in such discoveries.

The 12th Planet Will Appear in 2010

It is also seen that that which is known as the 12th planet will be declared in 2010 as an object that is approaching Earth. It is now close enough that many are starting to be able to view this through home telescopes, and it will soon reach a stage that the Powers That Be who have tried to quash this information will no longer be able to do so, and information will be released about the object in the skies approaching Earth.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2010!

Ooo!!! Galactic Federation forces any connection to the GFL???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Eric Charles
Project Avalon Member

i call B.S on you voltron , David Wolcock went into great explanation and provided evidence that the norway spiral was of the European Haarp . i is all in his Disclosure end game ebook . dont try and fool the wise ones here
Eric Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2010!

I honestly do not see the majority of our planet being able to accept

cosmic awareness at this point. I think maybe by 2012 earliest and that

is if allot of things change within the next 3 years.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Ooo!!! Galactic Federation forces any connection to the GFL???
Swanny, I have just received a channelled message from 5 Lords from different Galactic Federations and they want you to shut up! If you don't. they will not let you on board!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I thought David Wilcock said the Norway spiral was done by ETs. A sign from above. Pressing for disclosure. Check it again.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Cosmic Awareness Forecast for 2010!

I just went to David's web site and his "Disclosure Endgame" ebook. Here is what he had ot say about the Norway spiral, and I quote, "The Norway Spiral is only the most recent indication that an incredible, seemingly-impossible moment in human civilization and consciousness may actually be about to happen -- the open, formal announcement that we are not alone in the Universe." This does not mention HAARP at all.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #8
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

2010 The Year We Make Contact
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what the discussions were like when Northern Lights were first seen by people... even Fire for that matter. I bet when the Sun disappeared into the Ocean people were scared until it was reborn the next morning.

Spiral phenomenon could turn out to be conditional, like right time right place, occurrence as the poles move around and the 'norm' of the planets atmospheres becomes unnormal, like Lucas in his video mentioned.

'The Gods must be Crazy'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pTPWg_wUw

Have a Coke and a smile.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #10
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, in "Endgame", Wilcock said that he thought HAARP had created the spiral, and he thought it was a more enlightened faction in Russia that sent it as a warning to the Illuminati that their time is up.
You really have to read the whole thing, not just excerpts!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quite perlexing, and even moreso with the few responses above me. Mostly in regards of doubt as to the "Haarp induced norway spiral".

I do feel that individual contact will be made in great measure this year.

Yes many of you say and in part believe that humanity is "not ready" for contact on some levels. I disagree, in the fact that there are many who are.

Since the date of the appearance of the first spiral more or less, I have felt the presence of someone "watching over me" in my meditations. Despite the cold, I am always walking out many times throughout the night to "gaze into the heavens", many times having great success in "opening my heart chakra" and/or feeling a surge of unconditional love (for those of you not aware of "chakras").

I also firmly believe that there are laws that govern the universe, one in particular being that you cannot enter space travel unless you are a peaceful nation/species. In regards, I feel that many of you that doubt this simple fact... are still embracing your fears!!

Afterall, everyone of us would like to fly, or hop into a sauce without windows/walls.. am i right?

2010 is a HUGE year guys.. and your thoughts are affecting every second of it. Be positive, even though i haven't seen one (yet), there are many species watching over our shoulders!!

Unconditional Love unto YOU
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #12
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
Actually, in "Endgame", Wilcock said that he thought HAARP had created the spiral, and he thought it was a more enlightened faction in Russia that sent it as a warning to the Illuminati that their time is up.

I follow up on Wilcock heavily, and rather than finding WHO made this thing.. does it really make any difference than an "enlightened anti-control faction" or benevolant E.t.'s?

Don't get me wrong, im all about finding the who/what/where/when/ and most importantly WHY, but i think even our brains can't encompass the full nature of some things.

\\//
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #13
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

The bottom line is that no one knows what the spiral was for sure. It is all conjecture....
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #14
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

From reading a few different people investigating the norway spiral.

Some clamouring for the pure missile approach others for pure HAARP/EISCAT I have come to conclude whit the help of Richard C. Hoagland at his enterprisemission article:

A "Nobel Torsion Message" Over Norway? Part3

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm

It was us "earthlings" doing. One part Russian missile one part EISCAT/HAARP torsions physics. Together creating a spectacle and demonstration of something if true...
We have a "shield" that could stop missiles in their tracks making them useless.

I really liked this article in the beginning. Though that bottom speculation part you for sure don't need to read unless you want to. Interesting stuff but I can't take all that as true but the top part concerning their analyse of the spiral.

I posted about this article in a new thread but no one has responded sadly.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19889

And looking at all that I've read. I can't believe at all that it was the work of extraterrestrials or the likes.

There are so many that claim the spiral where their doing AFTER THE FACT it happened whit nothing but their words as proof... It's ridiculous on how many different fronts say they were responsible... None but one side can be true...

The only things that tell anything beforehand that I've read of it happening are the missile and EISCAT. The "tequila sunrise" experiment is interesting in this all by EISCAT that was scheduled for about the window when we had the spiral. and then looking at where it happened... the Russian missile for sure was involved also.

And concerning channelling and GFL. I believe "channelling" being possible but... it could be whatever or who ever unless you know what your doing telling whatever fancies them.
And why rely on external sources when you have your own internal source to tell the truth directly?
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote