Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #426
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I just wanted to say it was fantastic to see everyone once again on Saturday. And a big welcome to those new members as well who took the time to come out and joined the discussion.

I really enjoyed meeting Sugar and her lovely daughter and I'm looking forward to getting to know them both in the coming meetings.

On the subject of meetings, I am about to start doing some investigating around some possible permanent venues where we can conduct our meetings and I just wanted everyone to PM me with their email address so that I can send them updates on what I find; more specifically locations and prices. I don't have everyone's number, but at least with email I can provide links to locations and everyone can have a look for themselves before coming to a decision.

AussieG recommended Caulfield due to the public transport accessibility, so I will concentrate my search in that area.

Any questions or comments, please PM me.

Lt Ripley
Hello Lt Ripley,
Thank you very much for your efforts, its very much appreciated by all.
Please take care.
Best regards and love,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #427
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
David Adams of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au Who is hosting David Ike will be in Melb for a week after the show and has agreed to meet with us on Wed night. All those who are interested please PM me.
Hello AussieG,
I'll definitely be in that.
Thank you for chasing Adam up and arranging this meeting, should be great having a yak with him after seeing Davo.
Please take care my friend
Best regards and love,
John
Relayer
Old 01-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #428
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski
Relayer I would like to thank you personally for the efforts of providing DVD's to all of us regarding the David Icke 2004 lecture. Your efforts have not gone to waste as my father's perception of the whole illusional world has brought much peace to him. These DVD's are a constant reminder that we must remain focussed on the reality in which we create for ourselves, rather than the reality in which a few have created for the masses to live out.
Thank you my dear friend.
Hello Robski,
Your most welcome my friend. More DVD's to follow.
I'm very glad your father has benefited in watching Davo. There's two more I have of him, both are very interesting.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards and love,
John
Relayer

P.S. I love your new avatar, suits you down to a tee.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #429
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hey everybody. Yesterday we had another Ground Crew meeting in our capital, Canberra. Partly organised by Vesta and i. Vesta was a great hostess and prepered a great picnic lunch for all those that came to the meeting.

I have had some phone calls to say that this was one of the best meetings to-date. The information exchanged was wonderful with two new members attending the meeting. 10 members attended the meeting, amongst them were, Vesta and her daughter Aurora, Manda and Eddiefibbro, Ngai Te Rangi , chantellealyce, Global Nomad, Misfit, Fradda and myself.
Eddiefibbro gave us some words of wisdom. He spoke about 2012, enlightment, spiritual awakening, etc. His words resonated with everybody deeply. He is a very knowledgeable man with a great connection with the cosmos. He has a high spiritual awareness which makes us look like kindergarden kids listening to a master.

Every body contributed to the conversation with our two new members Chantellealyce and Fradda very keen to get involved with all aspects of our discussion.

I enjoyed the whole day, with a special thank you to Vesta for being so gracious in her hospitality. Also i must thank Eddiefibbro for his words of wisdom. I listen to him intently. I feel i connected with him in a spiritual way that i had never felt before. He is a great man and has a wonderful heart. There was an obvious connection with all that attended with Vesta saying we were all part of a soul group.

If anybody has any good ideas for the next meeting, please do not hesitate to post them as these meetings are growing in intensity. A suggestion has been made by Ngai Te Rangi, (Russ) that when some of us attend the David Icke presentation in Melbourne, we meet up with as many of the Melbourne Ground Crew and have a Sydney/Melbourne combined meeting. Sounds great to me. What do you think Relayer (John).

Keep the communications open. Time is speeding up and we have lots of work to do.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #430
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Interview with David Wilcock Jan 2009-

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-59174/TS-182882.mp3

Henners: It's great to see such a large number attending your GC meetings. I think it will be ideal if we all meet. Let's keep the positive energy up and may it flow into much love to us all.

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #431
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!

We've recently been re-reading the posts within our thread and noticed some G.C. members haven't been active in a while. Obviously, we have our lives to attend - so to speak - and sometimes it can be difficult to do what you'd like to do let alone come on the net. But in any case, I hope that you are all doing well and are keeping healthy

P.S. It's come to my attention that sirdiablo69 hasn't been in the best of spirits lately. We hope that he feels better soon and comes back to contribute his posts on the forum and also join us at our meetings again

Lt Ripley & Frank
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #432
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
A suggestion has been made by Ngai Te Rangi, (Russ) that when some of us attend the David Icke presentation in Melbourne, we meet up with as many of the Melbourne Ground Crew and have a Sydney/Melbourne combined meeting. Sounds great to me. What do you think Relayer (John).
Hi Henners,

The suggestion by Ngai Te Rangi for a combined meeting is a great idea and besides the fact that we're (my partner and myself) D.Icke fans, this could be a great opportunity to meet up with Sydney G.C. members - and possibly G.C. members from other states as well
Old 02-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #433
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
Hello Robski,
Your most welcome my friend. More DVD's to follow.
I'm very glad your father has benefited in watching Davo. There's two more I have of him, both are very interesting.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards and love,
John
Relayer

P.S. I love your new avatar, suits you down to a tee.
Ditto.

For the last few days I've been watching the doco's that John gave to me a couple of months ago and I have to say, it's got some very interesting material. I've pretty much given up on watching TV altogether, with the exception of tennis recently and I just loved the 9/11 documentaties, the various Project Camelot interviews. There's also a copy of the David Wilcock conference/presentation which was fantastic.

Thanks John for the DVD's and the time you took to make a copy available to everyone. Its very much appreciated.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #434
henners

I hear you Lt Ripley. I wish it was easier to get together with all GC here in Oz. Maybe we could plan some sort of a meeting in a central place, Canberra??? in the near future to get as many people as possible and really nut everything out. I know the folks that attended the GC meeting on Saturday would love to meet more members.

We have had an idea to organise a conference (maybe) with EddieFibbro and some others to have some open speaches about our future. By the way, Eddiefibbro is a man who has lived in India, South America. Is very spiritually gifted and is very eloquent . He spoke to us on Saturday about being spiritually awakened and ready for 2012. He made a lot of sense.

I am trying to get him back on Avalon as a paid member, We should not lose people like Eddie. He has too much to share with us.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #435
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like the pot is starting to simmer, lets keep up the heat.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 AM   #436
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hey everybody. Yesterday we had another Ground Crew meeting in our capital, Canberra. Partly organised by Vesta and i. Vesta was a great hostess and prepered a great picnic lunch for all those that came to the meeting.

I have had some phone calls to say that this was one of the best meetings to-date. The information exchanged was wonderful with two new members attending the meeting. 10 members attended the meeting, amongst them were, Vesta and her daughter Aurora, Manda and Eddiefibbro, Ngai Te Rangi , chantellealyce, Global Nomad, Misfit, Fradda and myself.
Eddiefibbro gave us some words of wisdom. He spoke about 2012, enlightment, spiritual awakening, etc. His words resonated with everybody deeply. He is a very knowledgeable man with a great connection with the cosmos. He has a high spiritual awareness which makes us look like kindergarden kids listening to a master.

Every body contributed to the conversation with our two new members Chantellealyce and Fradda very keen to get involved with all aspects of our discussion.

I enjoyed the whole day, with a special thank you to Vesta for being so gracious in her hospitality. Also i must thank Eddiefibbro for his words of wisdom. I listen to him intently. I feel i connected with him in a spiritual way that i had never felt before. He is a great man and has a wonderful heart. There was an obvious connection with all that attended with Vesta saying we were all part of a soul group.

If anybody has any good ideas for the next meeting, please do not hesitate to post them as these meetings are growing in intensity. A suggestion has been made by Ngai Te Rangi, (Russ) that when some of us attend the David Icke presentation in Melbourne, we meet up with as many of the Melbourne Ground Crew and have a Sydney/Melbourne combined meeting. Sounds great to me. What do you think Relayer (John).

Keep the communications open. Time is speeding up and we have lots of work to do.
Hello henners,
Good to see you posting in the Melbourne/Victoria area.
Great news that the Ground Crew meeting in Canberra worked out so well, and congratulations to all for attending and making it a great meeting.
Good to hear Vesta was an excellent host. This is what makes Crew meetings so relaxed and enjoyable. My hat off to Vesta.
Global Nomad didn't give you any trouble did he? You got to keep both eyes on that bloke.
Remember my friend, my door is open to you and any others attending the David Icke seminar. I can provide free accommodation and food for as long as you need to stay, before and after seeing Davo.
You still got my telephone numbers?
I'll PM you my address details very soon.
Please take care and congrats once again on such a good Ground Crew meeting.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 02-03-2009, 06:50 AM   #437
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners
Hmmm... How did I miss reading that bit?
Most definitely my friend. Would be great to have you all down here. And it just goes to show that regardless of distance and borders, people with the same goals and ideals can come together in friendship.
Will be fantastic to hook up.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 02-03-2009, 06:54 AM   #438
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley
Thanks John for the DVD's and the time you took to make a copy available to everyone. Its very much appreciated.
Your most welcome honey.
I've still got half a dozen or so to distribute yet, so there's still plenty to watch.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #439
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Melbourne/Victoria

To all Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew members.
Due to my now very hectic lifestyle, I have decided to put the brakes on my involvement here on Avalon.
I don't intend to leave altogether, I just need some time to breathe and get my life back on track. As of late I've been slipping off the rails every now and then, so I need to pull back a bit until the track is straight and true.
I deeply apologize for this, but my health has to come first, though if The **** Hits The Fan, it won't make any difference anyway.
I will still want to attend Ground Crew meetings, but I just won't be organizing anything for the time being.
I've spoken to AussieG and he has volunteered, with Robski, to take up the slack to give me time to recuperate.
I will try to post when ever I can, but I probably won't get on here as often as I'd like to.
I will announce when the time is right, my return and full attention to this Forum and the wonderful Ground Crew I have met, befriended and loved. You all will always have a place in my heart.
Love you all.
Please take care and peace be with you all.
Best regards always,
John
Relayer
Old 02-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #440
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Johnno Thank you for your vote of confidence.
Your leading contribution to the Melbourne Ground Crew is well recognized and greatly appreciated, as you mentioned you hope this recess will be shorter than longer. those are my sentiments as well. The greatest asset one can have in any venture is the passion, you my friend have it in spades.

We will keep things ticking along until your return.
To all Ground Crew Members please actively participate, share your ideas, concerns and goals, Through collective energy miracles can happen.

On Wednesday 18th of February (two weeks) Adam Davis Of TMA (Organiser for David IKe) will be in Melbourne and in the company of a person who is very knowledgeable on the strawman paradigm.
Adam and his friend have agreed to catch up with The Ground Crew at St Kilda for a bit to eat and a chat. say around 7:00ish. (TBC) Numbers will be limited so get in early by PMing me ASAP. So far we have Johnno, Robski, and myself.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #441
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Henners: Johnno as requested that he wishes someone to hold the rains down here for a while.

For those who are coming to David Ike, Adam Davis the organizer and founder of Truth Movement Australia will be in Melbourne the week before, and has agree to catch up with us on Wednesday. If anyone is interested please PM me.

As for the Crews catching up that would be great. I haven't spoken to any of the ground crew yet, but I was thinking of hosting a BBQ for our visitors on Friday, Sat, or Sunday. Or maybe catching up for a meal after David Ike.

All suggestions welcome.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #442
henners

Hey Aussie G, Myself, Ngai te Rangi (Russ) and Reunite (Mal) are definately coming to Melbourne for the see David Icke , possibly a couple more that i know of. I have already contacted Johnno as i was concerned about his health and he said that we should meet and exchange ideas. A BBQ is a great idea.

Russ and i are flying out on Friday morning approx arrival time 8.30am Look forward to meeting all of you when ever. I leave it up to you when. We leave on Sunday at 11.30 am

Best regards
Henry
Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #443
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to All from Arty/Arch (Peps other half); Johno, Robski, Gary, Andrew, Marty, Constance and all other ground crew members in Melbourne and interstate I trust this post finds you all in good spirits.

To all of you who already know me in Melbourne I know you might be a little surprised to read that I am writing this post as I have never posted anything before (although an hour ago I did send my first PM to AussieG).

To bring you all up to speed, Pep and I have been doing a lot of soul searching about the future, our daily lives, the rat-race vs Gods race, getting out of all debt permanently, moving to the high fertile grounds of Oz on a few hundred hectares, in or close to a community based on the Ringing Cedar and Anastasia principles. After much thought, counsel and looooong discussions into the night Pep and I both were illuminated with clarity and direction simultaneously whilst in separate locations for most of the day. When we got together that evening, having not communicated at all that day, we looked at each other and we both knew that we now knew what we should do. A peace and a strong resolution has settled over us since that day and we would like to share with you here what we are planning for.

We are now creating and dreaming of and a space of love for us and others somewhere lush, broad, safe, expansive full of life, nature and welling springs. Somewhere to regenerate, somewhere to re-adjust our focus away from money, bills and debt and instead dwell on peace, love, community and spiritual growth. I think you'll are diggin my vibe on this one, yeah? The catalyst to bring all this about is the auction of our home on March 22nd. I would like to ask all of you who read this post, especially the Melb. ground crew, to start including us in your visualisations, meditations and prayers, if your heart leads you there, to bring forth the right buyer on the day of auction who will successfully bid and buy our home at a good price. I know many of you will support us in your thoughts and prayers and for this I thank you. We also invite anyone who would like to take the time to be at our home on auction day to please come along as it will be such encouragement to Pep and I to have a few people around us to support us whilst Pep and I take very deep breaths and occasionaly exhale.

Well, its getting late, so maybe I will finish my novice post here. I've been up on the roof most of this week spraying it all down. Let's just say when you see me next if you do not recognise me for a white man I will not be offended. According to the family here, I have gone a few shades darker than brown somewhere closer to black. Oh well, apparently some sun is good for the sperm count. I best not write what I'm thinking next.
You may have also noticed my fondness for using the smiley faces a bit, must be the novelty, I'm sure it will wear of in time.

I will say this posting thing is kinda fun so don't be too surprised if you see me here again. Love you all.

Co-Creation =
"If a single individual wanted a second sun to flare up in the sky it would not appear....... but if everybody together wanted a second sun, it would appear....these are all subject to will & conscious awareness. Prophecies then drive the collective consciousness, if we allow them to" Anastasia b1p173
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #444
mulder

Wow!
I will definately be meditating about the successful sale of your house! I was a real estate agent, so I know how stressful selling is for you. The buyer will be protected from chemtrails with all the orgone you have spread around the section (shame you can't include this in your display advert).

I'm in Russia now & will not be back in Australia until at least November (sorry for not telling eveyone earlier, but it was hard work getting the visa & moving out of Carlton). I'll try to post pics so you can all see what an ice age looks like. Paradoxically, clean water is hard to get here as pipes freeze and all you survivalists know you can't put snow in your mouth as you will get sick from it. If anything happens here in August/Sept I will be fully prepared (ie, Boriska's flooding prediction).

I'll write a bigger post later, so take care everyone.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 AM   #445
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Arch and Pep,
Your post brings so much joy to my heart and sends an internal smile radiating outwards. I will most certainly be present at your auction and will spread the word to potential buyers out there.

The Ringing Cedar Trees of Russia / Anastasia book can have a profound effect on your way of life the actions one takes from day to day. I just picked up a complete permaculture manual as I believe it's the only way to sustain a healthy life to live. BTW how are the buffalo heart tomatoes going?

Johnno my dear friend,
Take all the time that you need but never forget that you valuable input in this forum has brought us together. You must feel happy that you've brought a family of likeminds together and it's only growing like a seedling would when you feed it. BTW if you'd like to spend a short time together meditating together I'd be glad to pop over and teach you some of ASTRALWALKERS techniques.

LOVE not FEAR is the answer to our connection in this vast and expansive universe. Our home is larger than what we see on the outside. Close your eyes and you shall see how infinite our life really is. :lmfao :
Old 02-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #446
Soul Rebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mulder, Its Arch (Arty)

It is really good to hear from you mate. Wow! Russia!! I'm very impressed. Truly, it is a long way from Carlton but what an adventure for you. So then, take your pick, we have temperatures reaching into the 40's here and you've probably seen more snow in one day than your whole lifetime, right? It goes to show what an amazing adventure life truly can be when we stick our heads up out of our little boxes. I have been meaning to get on this fandangled computer for awhile now cause I also wanted to ask you if and what changes you might have experienced in yourself since acquiring the organite from us. I am really curious to know, if that is o.k. with you. Please PM me if you wish. Whilst you're in Russia do yourself a favour and check out the ringing cedars communities or books if you haven't already. Truly life changing stuff. Hope you find some fresh water soon. Also good to read that you are prepared for certain disasters that may be in your vicinity. Stay warm, dry, safe and most importantly be good to you my friend. www.ringingcedars.com

Last edited by Soul Rebel; 02-05-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Soul Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #447
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Soul Rebel,
You've certainly have much to type about.......It's good to see that you've made the effort of participating in the global meditational event via mudra. Link onto the website...www.healingexperiment.com and place your details so that others may appreciate your location for the global meditation event. I hope that you may be ready to participate in this 2012 nexus event starting at 4am our time on Monday. You will need to download the sound frequency which others have been working on. I've yet to do this, but I will try and find the time to uncover it all over the weekend.

Last night's group meditation was held at my cousins place with only 3 people present including myself. What I presented to them were the basic breathing techniques presented in the Astralwaker thread. I believe that the efforts of grouping people in close locations will be a little difficult at first, but I'm prepared to forge ahead due to the overwhelming enlightments witnessed by those who participate in them. Messages are coming to me that group meditations or soul meditations are more profound when practised outdoors in nature, under a tree or in a park. So I would opt to gather friends including Pep to participate for the healing of ourselves and this earth of ours.

It pleases me to know that a single thought of love has bestowed much connection between yourself and the buffalo heart tomatoes. The tomatoes will bring much elevated states of energy when they are ready to be handed to you.

S.Rebel, it will be my greatest honour to place my heartfelt thoughts whilst meditating towards the heart of yours and your family. To survive in life is to embrace love....this ultimately sets the path to our collective consciousness.

From my smiles to yours,
Robski
Old 02-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #448
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Time and date set

The meeting with Adam Davis and associates is scheduled for Wed 18th Feb, meeting in front of the main entrance to Luna Park at 6:00 pm

This will be an excellent opportunity to network our interests so I encourage you to make it.

For those who haven't let me know already please do.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #449
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

who is still alive out there??

What a day eh! All those poor people who have lost their homes and animals, isn't this where our love and light should be directed,? just a thought!

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #450
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

At 4:00am tomorrow morning the Nexus collective meditation is starting, ( If you are not familiar with this please visit the Nexus thread ) this would be an excellent time to give thoughts for the victims of the fires.
On a personal not my wife has an Aunt in Marysville that has lost every thing, and her daughter and children were trapped in a car when a burning tree fell on them, fortunately they were saved however the daughter is in hospital with head injuries.