Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Polarization is accelerating

I developed the habbit a while back of detaching my consciousness from the mainstream train of thought of society. A great advantage of doing this is that you begin to see a very clear picture of the positive or negative polarization of the people you view on a daily basis.

I live on the East Coast of South Florida. Before the acceleration of the vibration of consciousness ramped up a few months back this area already had a great deal of contrast between people in fear consiousness and love consciousness. All emotions are routed in these two themes.

What I am seeing happening right now is alarming to me. The negative people are becoming much more skewed towards the victim mentality. Where as the positive people are heading in the other direction at the same rate.

This is all tied to the acceleration of the vibration of consciousness that I have writen about on this forum before. The positive people are in the process of ascension. Thier DNA has gone through the first phase of enhancement and they are seeing life as a joyous daily happening. Thier consciousness is keeping up with the vibration of consciousness effortlessly.

In contrast, the negative individuals are experiencing a far different perception of reality. To them everything is racing away in a caotic manner. Everything around them is becoming a stress factor. Because of this they are finding more and more ways to play the victim. Playing the victim is where the majority of your consiousness is focused on past events that you have unconsiously attached negative emotions to.

For those of you reading this that are in the the broken record train of thought of the past, the time for procrastination is over. If you wish to make it through the comming trasition into a higher reality, it is time to get your stuff together. Turn off the TV, and clear the mind with meditation. Catch yourself playing the victim and stop yourself in the process. Replace that bad habbit by making an effort to focus your attention on the things in your life that you can be greatful for.

A good way to do this is by creating a small gratitude list. Write down a few things in your life that you are greatful for on a small piece of paper and keep it with you. When ever you feel yourself heading down the path of negative thought, pull it out and read it.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 12-07-2008 at 07:44 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote