Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #76
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

When the Berlin Wall fell I predicted America would fall as well.
It really wasn't a prediction but more logical reasoning.

There were two powers then: Russia and US and they were pushing against that wall, each one on his side.
That costed so much money that one day one would have to give up.
The first one to give up was a very wise man Michael Gorbatshov.
He drew away the powers to keep up the Berlin Wall because he saw he needed the powers for his country and keeping up this insane wall took all their power away.

So he withdrew and the wall fell but US could of course not invade Russia
And what happens if you are pushing against something that suddenly draws back?
Right you fall over! Basics of all martial arts.
That is a law of nature and not even the USA can bend that law.
The cold war was very important for the American economy you see and even keeping up the threats was enough to keep the war industry going.
But when the enemy stops being the enemy where will you go with your tanks and your nukes?
Well you can always go to "help" the people in Afghanistan against the russians, the communists, the reds...

Finally the Russians realised that you cannot win a war in Afghanistan unless you ride camels instead of tanks and drew back to spend their energy on internal affairs.
So the Mujahedin were left on their own, enough CIA-money and well CIA-trained, enough arms so the fundamentalist Mujahedin took over Afghanistan and could do whatever they wanted cause nobody cared: Their was no economic interest anymore.
Another war finished.

The war on drugs wasn't spectacular enough so something else had to be created.
And that was "The Terrorist"

Simple, you have to find yourself a new enemy but one who you were sure would not withdraw so you have to create an invisible enemy:
"The Terrorist."
Give him a beard and an AK47, call him Al Quaida and of you go.

(Actually Al Quaida was the name of the computer-bookkeeping-program the CIA used during their connection with the Mujahedin who they supported with money and training in their fight against the Russians in Afghanistan.)

Of course the enemy had to come from the east because that's where the oil is so there you want to walk around and be able to do what you want and take what you want.

Set up an attack, create an enemy and of you go.
Funny that it happened on 9/11 as it also is the alarmtelephonenumber.
TOO COINCIDENTAL

Even superficialy looking at the videos will show that it was a controlled demolition.
WTC 7 even came down without being hit and that was on the news even BEFORE it happened.
Nevertheless 3000 people were sacrifised but it would have been too obvious if the towers would have been totally empty wouldn't it.

Nevertheless a lot of people believed it and gave that puppet on a string they called the president free hand to call out war against the newly created enemy.

Only: If there is no real enemy you have to put up a smokecurtain so you can go on spending money on war, the biggest motor of the American economy.
You simply finance smokescreen AND the fight against it.
Meanwhile you invade a country you want your oil from and give as a reason that it has weapons of massdestruction although everybody knew that was not true but you need the oil.
Alas, that was a mistake and US stuck its neck in a noose they can't get out without loss of face.
But it costs too much to keep it up an America's debt meanwhile has grown so big that it can not be paid back anymore.
Think about that: More money has been spent than there is....

Irony of the whole deal is that the ones that spent all that money are the same persons that collected that same money on the other side....

Because a country like US is big, the fall will go slow, slower than a small business going bankrupt but the fall is inevetable and will be heard much longer than the fall of the twintowers.
In the meantime countries have been ruined, economies crashed, autonome peoples humiliated and thousands have died on both sides..... for a few dollars only....

As far as I can see there is only one solution and that is bringing these war criminals like the Rockefellers, the Bushes, the Rothschilds to justice like in the french revolution (that was also planned and financed by the Rothschilds) and let none of them escape.
Take away their their houses and their immunity and make them do hard labour for the rest of their lives and may they die paupers or else it will start all over again right from the beginning.
Take away their trillions and repair the done damage as good as possible.

Face it, it's over.

America cannot pay its debts unless real justice is being done.

I think it's time for a new American dream, a global one, a happy one.

Last edited by Peer; 11-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:24 AM   #77
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

This thread is being repatriated with 19 off-topic posts removed.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:30 AM   #78
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Am enjoying this thread, Clark! You are definitely correct when you point out that the various October predictions were completely and utterly wrong. I also got a huge laugh out of you mentioning David St. Clair's opinion that Steven Greer (of the Disclosure Project) has been somehow deluded/programmed/whatever by 'little negative gray aliens'. As a Disclosure Project volunteer, I know what a bunch of rubbish that assertion is. It just ties in with my (already very low) opinion of Mr. St. Clair and his 'intuitive' information.

I will also say again (as I have said elsewhere in a couple of your other threads) that I am very suspicious of 1) anyone who starts talking up their Celtic/Nordic/pure bloodlines (as if DNA matters at all in the realm of prediction-- a.k.a. wild conjecture), and 2) anyone who keeps trying to push the 'Nordic/white/human aliens are good and the Gray/runty/lizard-y aliens are bad' stereotype. Since I have heard David St. Clair do both, I am personally suspicious of him and his reasons for 'predicting things'.

Something else that it is very helpful to be aware of with regard to any predictions made using Western-style astrology is that there is a major problem with said standard Western Astrology. Just google the term 'Sidereal Astrology' and you will see what I mean. Standard astrology is riddled with errors, one of which is the misunderstanding that the so-called 'fixed signs' of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius somehow indicate 'fixed personality traits'. This is hogwash. The term 'fixed' was applied to them, because at one time in the past (at the time of ancient Egypt, to be precise), those four signs were the fixed positions of the equinoxes and solstices. They thus fixed the four seasons of the year in the 'heavenly calendar' of the Zodiac.

During the Middle Ages, the Earth's precession had caused the Spring Equinox to 'slip' into Aries (which is where standard Western Astrology still says it is), and presently, it is in Pisces. Thus, the current fixed signs which house the equinoxes/solstices are as follows: Pisces-- Spring Equinox, Gemini-- Summer Solstice, Virgo-- Autumnal Equinox, and Sagittarius-- Winter Solstice. What all this means from a practical astrology perspective is that the Western Zodiac signs are one month off, and most people are actually the sign prior to the Zodiac sign they think they are.

The bottom line is this-- if people are going to use astrology as a predictive mechanism, they need to get it right. The ancients who 'invented' the Zodiac were well aware of precession, and they knew that the seasons would 'slide' through the sky-calendar. That's what their predictive 'ages' or 'eons' are all about: in the Age of Taurus, the Spring Equinox and start of the calendar was in Taurus. We are currently still in the Age of Pisces, though we are nearing its end, when the Spring Equinox will slip into Aquarius.

Personally, I think it would be a good idea for folks to get a good Vedic astrology program (which does take precession into account) and start doing their own predicting, rather than relying on folks who are casting charts that are based on stellar positions at the time of Geoffrey Chaucer and the Canterbury Tales.

Peace,

Martian Tigress

Last edited by Martian Tigress; 11-18-2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: dropped a phrase
Old 11-18-2008, 04:39 AM   #79
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

I just noticed this thread....great job Clark

Yes...many of us saw the economic troubles coming.....my only concern is that it is not over, and it is going to get far, far worse.

I hope I am wrong
Old 11-18-2008, 06:03 AM   #80
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Forget time lines, the date has been set, there is a plan.
Wednsday and Thursday.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #81
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Clark, I find your posts to be really enlightening.

And you are a keen observer of words as well. I applaud you for your observation in the reincarnation/timeline thread.

The "truth" which the whistle-blowers have been "revealing" are hardly the tip of the ice-bergs.

There will never be a doomsday for us unless the majority of the masses put their creative energy into creating one. Which is why the PTB keeps churning out "Fear BS" one after another.

UFOs and doomsday scenarios are only a small fraction of the actual "Truth".

No advanced technology will ever persist against the power of the spiritual.

You think the higher beings in the 5th dimensions and above rely on technology?

Don't make me laugh.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #82
traite
Avalon Senior Member

Crakin' thread me thinks.

One thing that I have noticed however in some of the replies is the slightly dogmatic views of individuals who should be more enlightened. OK so alternate timelines ARE real in one persons world but are NOT in mine, or help from our friends above IS probable in someone elses world but is NOT probable in mine.
How about we try some simple General Semantics like MAYBE something is a certain way in someone elses life but is NOT in mine. That way we might be able to avoid the somewhat hostile replies that I have noticed not only in this thread but in others across the forum.
Maybe it is just me and the way that I see things and no one else sees it that way but then again maybe no 2 people see or perceive the world in the same way.
Off to lunch now

Peace and Love to all.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:16 PM   #83
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The intent will be proven beyond reproach

Dear Friends

The intent will be proven beyond reproach

Those who have seriously studied LIGHT-SEEDS understand exactly the method at work in my proceedings. They know what the "prediction" was in reality all about.

Had I predicted like everyone else that Ob.. would be "President" of the "USA" - then yes indeed I would agree that the people who in this thread spoke against my integrity could say that I predicted gloom and doom, as you will soon see it ensue as a consequence of his being appointed to the office by his handlers who switched the vote.

I am sure that by now you have figured out who his handlers are. Meet the new boss, same as old boss, ok. McCain was as a matter of fact elected. He will however not be in office now. He will wait and see how the rest of the multi-pronged prediction works out at http://Light-Seeds.com/Palin.html

I have never promoted fear.

Do not ever misunderstand again, or underestimate, the way in which my sources and I work. There are many things I did NOT elaborate on the videos and the audios with Camelot over the past two years, in order to protect my sources, and to keep things simple, upbeat, constructive, and precisely outside of gloom and doom.

The one thing no one will ever accuse me of is to predict gloom and doom. I have shown solutions all the way through the written work I published instead. Read Light-Seeds and it speaks volumes for itself.

In this Neptunian haze of misunderstood concepts and constant global mass brain washing... most or many people around the world (billions) have mistaken their realities, and timelines yes, and truly believed in the words "hope, change" etc. without having the faintest clue who the person was/is who drummed in these void of meaning "memes" for over a year.

You are about to find out who he really is.

You will see in time that my intent will be proven correct, as well as beyond reproach. I am very proud to have resisted the temptation of predicting what my sources told me was planned to see happen. I d rather have one "wrong" prediction than the responsibility of human lives on my resume.

Don't ever mistake an act of high magic for a primitive prediction.

Read LIGHT-SEEDS. I am FREE of the consequences of the action that happened on November 5th because i refused to attach my energy to the event. This was for you to and for Camelot to find out. I never told anyone I am a prophet, Kerry and Bill can attest to that. All I did was help some friends figure out what is relevant to know in the times we live in to create better lives.

((By the way, the guy is not yet in his office. And there are a few more proceedings in the works until then. And after that time, those who predicted his being in office can have the entire responsibility for the prediction - with all that it will entail. And those of you who secretely wished and hoped he would be in office will experience the same: Full responsibility of all the consequences thereafter.))

Think very carefully about the concept of what I explained in the audio of 5 November, and in this post in answer to all, and now new in this link about the hidden mirror. Take it to heart. It is not for the faint-hearted.

I was always happy to be of assistance and constructive help to Kerry and Bill. They know they can count on my advice if they wish it, for free. I advised in September 2006 and in May 2008 again, to buy gold. I hope they did it, and I trust you did it too.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3364 advisory thread

If you understood the above and have read the Hidden Obsidian Mirror web site page, you might also want to enjoy this NEW thread, initiated by my friend Zynox at my zone - whom I had the great fortune to meet here.

See: Transformations in Spirit and
Transcending the Current Economy Trap

http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-in-spirit-and

Peace
Michael St.Clair

Last edited by StClair; 11-19-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #84
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Great post ,that is what was on my mind for last 2 weeks ,and I woke up this morning with a message
I m learning how to move out of my body how about moving out of victims perspective
,the next thought precisely “the new paradigm “ books talks about it over and over
That it is imperative and most important ,but those prophecies promote that kind of
Perspective when I feel powerless waiting for s…t to hit the fence instead of
Meditating and envisioning new paradigm. So in and essence those prediction
Work against us who wants to be free and ether ascend or create here new reality .

That was great lesson of decrement for me and I wont pay that much attention in the future
About such predictions ,there is powerful earth quake in California to supposedly happen
In December ,but we’ll see .

Namaste’ everyone
Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 AM   #85
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Ways to envision the best...

Thanks for the kind comment above, that is correct, predictions as such are totally meaningless words. I am glad I can prove I have shown solutions instead of predictions.

At the moment we are inbetween loser and winner paradigms, losers on the one side with their past, that includes Ob.. and his handlers, and the winners with their future/s intact on the other side... that is a very VERY few of us (try two handfuls) -- and most of humanity is in the process of figuring out which is which...

Good luck with that

To the friend who sent me a PM and has not cleared his PM space so my answer did not get back to him, or her, for that matter, here is the answer, in few words:

"Thanks for your PM

Ok well I guess the highest good or visual to work with for focus is Sun Light. Star Lights, the sea scape, planet earth as seen from space, things of that nature, that is what works for me, and always imagine yourself wrapped in a bubble of light, blue, gold or white light, enveloped in it all the time in the form of either a sphere or an egg... like "StarChild" in 2001 Space Odyssey. Those are some of the ways i know of to achieve what you asked... most of these things are in my book. Very best wishes to you.

Peace"

M StC.

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #86
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

you can never be wrong here ...

Always right, never wrong - should be a new Moto ..

Always another timeline, another doom, another person, another thing, another ego, another business scheme // ongoing , around and around

~~

Old 11-20-2008, 05:46 AM   #87
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

[Ad-hominmen, insulting and disrespectful text removed - A..]

let me ask you then..

1) Can you change your body into a body of light as per the Tibetan monks? Do you [A..] know how the methodology for changing your body into light?

2) Can you create matter in this 3rd dimension from the 5th dimension as per the Thai Buddhist monks?

3) Do you know to how to heal with your bare hands or even set a piece of paper on fire with your bare hands? Eg. John Chang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

4) Do you know how to take out kidney stones out of a sick man just with your bare hands? Search psychic surgery on the Net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tC1XyY26SQ

Do you [A..] know how such methodology works?

5) Do you know that the planets which your astrology charts are based on are actually Higher Beings? Souls who have evolved into planets?

I can go on and on and on. As I said, your little astrology charts, while being true and useful, are just the tip of the icebergs.

It is true the planets do have an influence on our lives but it is also true, that if you have access to the right knowledge, one can tap the power of the creator through various means to create our own destiny and timeline.

Obama gonna crush the world? [ Disrepectful text removed - A..]

Humans, puny humans, ignorant humans.

Only puny ignorant humans will think of themselves as masters of the universe who "know and control everything" when in fact, they are like the lowest of the food-chain in terms of soul-evolution.

You know what, I can just feel your Higher Selves laughing their socks off [ insults removed A.. ] right now.

[Truthsayer - I dont want to delete this post, but I have had a go at redacting the nasty parts of it - You also have a Private Message detailing the infraction - A..]

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #88
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh That's real nice Truthsayer, what a bunch of dumb questions and statements!, how about some respect to Micheal St.Clair, he owes you nothing!, and in fact has just offered to donate funds to Bill and Kerry! I hope you feel real good about yourself.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #89
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

You know what?

I am no master. But I am a keen observer of life.

It is amazing how liars and fools will aspersions on simple truths and observations without bothering to analyze them while accepting lies and foolishness from authority figures and "know-it-all"s.

Here I am providing truths and facts about the miracles which are happening in other parts of the world, miracles which project camelot and avalon should be focussing on and some fool come in here saying I am asking dumb questions and statements?

LOL

Ignorant, puny humans.

Now wonder the Gods laugh at you.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:10 AM   #90
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot your medication again I see. Wow, there's one in every bunch! lol! Look out the white coats are coming!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:20 AM   #91
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Alright, St Clair.

I have another question [A..].

Based on your astrology charts, can you tell me how do dead bodies of monks and nuns prevent decomposition without any mummification preparations?

Mortals and saints can remain physically immortal after death
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...mortality.html

Nun's dead body undecomposed
http://www.catholicpilgrims.com/lour...s_photo_ab.htm

Can any[one [A..]] explain to me how such miracles exist?

[Again I made some redactions/changes instead of deleting - A..]

Last edited by Anchor; 11-20-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Some of the disrespect removed
Old 11-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #92
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I have closed this thread as it is sinking into personal insults and attacking, which is exactly the sort of debate we dont really like on this forum.

Please excuse the heavy handed moderation, but

a) I didn't want to delete the posts (since my actions may need to be reviewed by another moderator)

b) I want to let this debate cool down. Please dont start another thread on the same topic. It can bel re-opened this one in a few days.

My appeal to everyone: Please judge only the message and not the messenger.

Showing respect and humanity is not really asking too much, yet many seem to have problems with it. Please take the time to be nice on this forum.

A..
Closed Thread