Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mombasa Inman seeking asylum and offers proof Obama not a U.S. citizen

Please read and comment;
The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque’s archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama’s citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

While in the UK, the Imam and the American contact person will visit Amnesty International before handing himself over to the authorities where he will formally deliver his application for asylum. The contact man has arranged so that they get an official from Amnesty international to accompany them to the home office desk where he will inform them on he dangers that will face him if he were to return to Kenya after delivering the documents on Obama.

This may now bring to close the speculations on Obama’s citizenship and the secrecy on where he was born.

API will dispatch a detailed letter in support of the Imam’s - application for asylum and protection - to the UK Home Office Secretary later today. The letter will be made available on the site here, but minus the names of the Imam.

Peace Love Light
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/20...ves-in-the-uk/
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mombasa Inman seeking asylum and offers proof Obama not a U.S. citizen

FREE and I don't seek asylum anywhere - but 10's and 20's would be fine
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha...ertificate.jpg

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-12-2008 at 06:42 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mombasa Inman seeking asylum and offers proof Obama not a U.S. citizen

quite interesting :

Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS) Justice David Souter has agreed that a review of the federal lawsuit filed by attorney Phil Berg against Barack Hussein Obama II, et al., which was subsequently dismissed for lack of standing is warranted. http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Obama [or his lawyer(s)] MUST respond no later than 1 DEC to the SCOTUS-granted Writ of Certiorari.

VERY, VERY FEW writs of this type are ever granted by SCOTUS.

This writ was granted due to some very compelling reasons - the number one reason hinges on whether Obama is Constitutionally elibible to hold the office of POTUS.

Obama MUST respond NLT 01DEC08.

Obaama has two options in his response.

1. Tell the SCOTUS to take a flying leap by repeating his non-response to the federal court in PA or by asking for dismissal.

This is NOT a viable option for Obama to take. Remember your elementary, high school and college-level “Government 101″ class education on the three co-equal branches of our government. Would Obama dare to tick-off deluxe the currently Conservative majority in the SCOTUS? He might, but, again, that course of action is highly inadvisable. I can conceive that should Obama flip the court the bird that the SCOTUS would then hold Obama in contempt and subpoena his vault birth certificate from the State of Hawai’i. Then the fight would really be on.

2. Comply and provide exactly what is requested of him in the Writ.

Obama is between a rock and a hard place IF there is no legal proof that he was born in Hawai’i. Evidence and legal proceedings to date strongly indicate that this is the fact of the matter.

This issue is no longer a Berg vs. Obama legal issue. On the contrary, it is now and for all intents and purposes a SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES versus Barack Obama legal issue.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eXchanger,

The link you gave, as I saw it showed application denied:

Application (08A391) denied by Justice Souter

You go on to say that subsequently that it is warranted. What part of the document tells us this, or is it on another link that you didn't give?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
quite interesting :

Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS) Justice David Souter has agreed that a review of the federal lawsuit filed by attorney Phil Berg against Barack Hussein Obama II, et al., which was subsequently dismissed for lack of standing is warranted. http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Obama [or his lawyer(s)] MUST respond no later than 1 DEC to the SCOTUS-granted Writ of Certiorari.

VERY, VERY FEW writs of this type are ever granted by SCOTUS.

This writ was granted due to some very compelling reasons - the number one reason hinges on whether Obama is Constitutionally elibible to hold the office of POTUS.

Obama MUST respond NLT 01DEC08.

Obaama has two options in his response.

1. Tell the SCOTUS to take a flying leap by repeating his non-response to the federal court in PA or by asking for dismissal.

This is NOT a viable option for Obama to take. Remember your elementary, high school and college-level “Government 101″ class education on the three co-equal branches of our government. Would Obama dare to tick-off deluxe the currently Conservative majority in the SCOTUS? He might, but, again, that course of action is highly inadvisable. I can conceive that should Obama flip the court the bird that the SCOTUS would then hold Obama in contempt and subpoena his vault birth certificate from the State of Hawai’i. Then the fight would really be on.

2. Comply and provide exactly what is requested of him in the Writ.

Obama is between a rock and a hard place IF there is no legal proof that he was born in Hawai’i. Evidence and legal proceedings to date strongly indicate that this is the fact of the matter.

This issue is no longer a Berg vs. Obama legal issue. On the contrary, it is now and for all intents and purposes a SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES versus Barack Obama legal issue.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, thank goodness. Please keep us informed of this very important issue. Ignore everything else in the world until this is resolved.

Or maybe, get on with your life. Case closed, it's over.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Oh, thank goodness. Please keep us informed of this very important issue. Ignore everything else in the world until this is resolved.

Or maybe, get on with your life. Case closed, it's over.
Ok you just go on and trust the same government that has got us where we are today... Keep buying in.. and humanity will just take another 2000 years to wake up.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

It wouldn't matter if he wasn't a true American born citizen or not because as the post above me clearly shows those who support him literally don't care. The have bought his set of goods so thoroughly that they'd accept him breaking the laws of the Constitution in order to be our ruler. Scary times indeed!

Frankly, I believe if this man actually has the proof he won't live to show and tell. They'd better keep his location a secret.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe they will release the news that OB has no right to be president in Jan and then keep bush in power????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post

Frankly, I believe if this man actually has the proof he won't live to show and tell. They'd better keep his location a secret.
For sure,

And if you think that Bush and Obama have different agendas you are wrong!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #10
Swinging Green Tablet
Avalon Senior Member

The link to "African Press International" Woodshreder was referring to, is not what it seems to be.

I believe the site is a hoax. Earlier "they" announced the release of a "Michelle Obama tape". Soon after, out of nowhere, Hal Turner banned it as a hoax on Rense. In spite of that, I do believe it is a Neo-Nazi site, operated by a few norwegian, that also are responding on the blog.

The articles are not so nice, and check out the pictures of the News Team/Correspondents...click on them.

(Yes, I know Hal Turner, and partly Jeff Rense, are lost to the far right...++)
Swinging Green Tablet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #11
sleepingnomore

I'll reserve my opinion until the "facts" are out. Someone claiming to have a document that may be easily forged is not compelling enough for me, especially after watching decades of Republican party shenanigans.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swinging green tablet
You could be completly correct in saying that "African Press International" is not a credible website, " I dont know for a fact either way" I was just informing the ground crew of the information I came across
Hopefully No harm No Foul
Peace Love Light
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well it doesnt really matter who the president is... What matters is we must be aware of their agenda and the direction it is heading... Obama, Bush, whatever, they are on the same team... They are just using the liberal face now to motivate us... get the masses behind them again...

Like sleepingnomore's signiture states... We dont need to fight those who seek to inslave us, we ned to stop cooperating with them.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #14
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

You do understand I hope that an outsider like me is getting mightily confused at around this point

Maybe someone wants to inform silly old Ali.... What happened exactly that Obama critics now suddenly are interested in hearing what Mosque documents and an old Muslim cleric from halfway across the world have to say?

In other news:
Maybe it's time to sit back and just talk about what's upsetting you so much about this man. But for real, not fables or old wives tales that people tell their children if they want them to grow up to become economists.... Or we could just wait to see what crazy idea we can come up with next.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
It wouldn't matter if he wasn't a true American born citizen or not because as the post above me clearly shows those who support him literally don't care. The have bought his set of goods so thoroughly that they'd accept him breaking the laws of the Constitution in order to be our ruler. Scary times indeed!

I see people who spend a lot of time bashing the man as people with ulterior motives. Either that, or they are disgruntled Republicans and/or Ron Paul supporters.

The more time we spend on this issue, the more we feed negative energy and influence what happens to Obama.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote