Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default WW3 and the city of Jericho

I have been studying this process a very long time and i realize that everything is being duplicated from divine ideas and principals. The powers that be are using the influence of the stars and the masses as an energy source. They are not in control. You are doing right by paying attention to the numbers because Oct 14 is 1408.

If you remember no one last past an hour in room 1408. You see this mimics the biblical passage in revelations refering to Mystery Babylon falling in one hour.

The ancient mystery schools teaching is that truth or enlightenment come in a flash without warning.

I feel that Babylon will fall from the sting of Scorpio which is the eighth sign of the zodiac connected with death and regeneration. The secret destiny of America was written in ancient text long ago. To the unseen hand it is the New Jerusalem.

Please read all my post if you have time in order to understand my thinking.The reason America will be attacked is spiritual.

The Feminine nature of the soul must become submissive to the will of the divine in order to wed with spirit. The antichrist is acting as the divine but through conquest is wedding America by causing her to submit and consumate with CHUCKY or Sir Charles whichever he prefers. lol

The esoteric teachings of the bible spoke of the awakened soul conquering all its frailties. You can find this process in the old testament where the promise land was conquered city after city by Joshua who represents the higher nature of the soul. The first City to go was JERICHO which in Hebrew means doubt. Because the soul on the journey upward must first overcome doubt.

I don't know if you saw the movie iron man. if so you probaly remember the Jericho missile.

Anyway every thing is connected and there are no coincidences. Everything is in divine order. Once we start to see the patterns.The fear starts to dissapate and the Wizard of Oz becomes a tiny little man with a bullhorn. lol

We are one mind putting the pieces together.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-10-2008 at 12:23 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WW3 and the city of Jericho

Interesting insight.

What are your views on the esoteric meanings behind the latest installation of Batman, "The Dark Knight?"
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

"The reason America will be attacked is spiritual."

It is not only America but all humanity. I too believe this. I think it is a war for the soul. Spiritually, The Powers That BE (TPTB) cannot violate the law of free will. As evil as they may seem they have a far greater understanding of Universal Law than we. Tradition, Symbolism and Sacred Divine Wisdom is very clear to them. The process of rule over humanity is a long one because they cannot violate our free will. We must turn ourselves over to them willingly. We must use their systems of control if we want a convenient life. We must buy the food they provide to us in the Supermarket. Drive the vehicles the give us. Live in the homes they make for us. Use the Money they print for us. Watch the programming they digitize for us on TV. Ever aspect of our lives is controlled by them and we willingly follow. Hey, everyone else is doing it so it makes it okay. As soon as you show your true colors and try and break free from the system, death will strike you. You won't be killed because of TPTB , you will be killed by your fellow humans because no one wants to be reminded that they are slaves. But in truth, we are slaves. Unless you want to grow your own food, Walk or ride a bike, Walk the Earth like Kane in Kung Fu, and use the barter system, gold or silver as an exchange, maybe read a book or play with your kids instead of TV then you fall under their power willingly. All they ask for in return is tribute (taxes), power (money and influence) and on a spiritual level your soul (mind, body and spirit) because you have turned away from your true power and the Universe for convenience and to fit in. This is the Great Deception. It is hard to take Responsibility. That's the point.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I agree,but America has a secret destiny that was printed in ancient text thousands of years ago that the dark brotherhood seeks to fufill before its time. True all of humanity will be sent through the fire.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The Femanine nature of the soul must become submissive to the will of the divine in order to wed with spirit.
Interesting comment...Could you explain what you mean by this?

I had a dream last night, in which, i asked a beautiful girl who i had never seen before to marry me (never had a dream like this before). In the dream there was an understanding between us that we were soul mates...This comment just brought the memory of the dream i had last night back to me in a flash.
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Soul

The soul is feminine . Everywhere in the bible that you hear of the woman it is symbolic of the soul unfolding.

she's seperated from paradise,crossings rivers, in heated battles, becomming a prostitute. Later in the new testament she is cooperating with spirit . asking for the living water at the well, washing jesus feet , becomming the virgin restored soul in order to wed with the divine.

This is spiritual evolution. First the daughter of God next the mother God then the spouse of God and last one with God .
This is her in revelations enclosed with the sun and the moon under her feet crowned with 12 stars representing the 12 ages that we as souls had to go through to give birth to the christ within.

In short the field of truth can only be tilled through forces that are submissive in order for both man and the animal to eat of the divine nature.

If these forces are not submissive, then the soul will be consumed by the animal.

In life we cannot be against anything. We must go with the flow of all change.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:17 AM   #7
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Soul

wow!! thanks for the explanation. that makes total sense and further enforces what i have recently come to realize about the soul being symbolically represented in a feminine form.

last week some of my friends and i were discussing reoccurring dreams and nightmares. i told them that the only nightmare that i have ever had in my entire life was one in which my sister dies in some varrying way (never the same way). as i was telling this to my friends i had the sudden realization that this reocurring nightmare that i would have on occassion throughout my life was telling me that my worst fear was losing my feminine/soul.

i had always interepeted this dream litteraly as my sister would die and never talked to anyone about it. however, as i began to speak these words for the first time, i instantly knew that my sister was representing the feminine me or my soul.

thanks again for getting back to me on this.
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #8
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I have been studying this process a very long time and i realize that everything is being duplicated from divine ideas and principals. The powers that be are using the influence of the stars and the masses as an energy source. They are not in control. You are doing right by paying attention to the numbers because Oct 14 is 1408.

If you remember no one last past an hour in room 1408. You see this mimics the biblical passage in revelations refering to Mystery Babylon falling in one hour.

The ancient mystery schools teaching is that truth or enlightenment come in a flash without warning.

I feel that Babylon will fall from the sting of Scorpio which is the eighth sign of the zodiac connected with death and regeneration. The secret destiny of America was written in ancient text long ago. To the unseen hand it is the New Jerusalem.

Please read all my post if you have time in order to understand my thinking.The reason America will be attacked is spiritual.

The Feminine nature of the soul must become submissive to the will of the divine in order to wed with spirit. The antichrist is acting as the divine but through conquest is wedding America by causing her to submit and consumate with CHUCKY or Sir Charles whichever he prefers. lol

The esoteric teachings of the bible spoke of the awakened soul conquering all its frailties. You can find this process in the old testament where the promise land was conquered city after city by Joshua who represents the higher nature of the soul. The first City to go was JERICHO which in Hebrew means doubt. Because the soul on the journey upward must first overcome doubt.

I don't know if you saw the movie iron man. if so you probaly remember the Jericho missile.

Anyway every thing is connected and there are no coincidences. Everything is in divine order. Once we start to see the patterns.The fear starts to dissapate and the Wizard of Oz becomes a tiny little man with a bullhorn. lol

We are one mind putting the pieces together.
Huh?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #9
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

I would argue that the soul is both male AND female together as one, in other words, balance...neither light nor dark, but true balance of the two. The extremes of either are always radical in their aproach and beLIEf sytems, never allowing for the existence of the other when oviously they both exist...but as extremes attempting to deny the other existence and the law of free will while not practicing the law of allowance.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #10
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
"The reason America will be attacked is spiritual."

I think it is a war for the soul.
Spiritually, The Powers That BE (TPTB) cannot violate the law of free will.

You won't be killed because of TPTB , you will be killed by your fellow humans because no one wants to be reminded that they are slaves. But in truth, we are slaves.

This is the Great Deception.

It is hard to take Responsibility.
That's the point.

QUESTINY !

You have summed it up nicely, especially the bits I have quoted above.
Couldnt agree with you more!

It IS a WAR on/for SOULS

Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #11
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

for anyone who didn't get the reference to the wizard of OZ; the tinman represents the mineral (spirit) body, the scarecrow the vegtebal (etheric) body, and the lion animal (physical) body. which is the bodies that man kind has evolved trough. The chakra and nervous systems are a gift from the vegetable body. anyone who would like to know more about the evolution (Historically) of human counciousness to read 'the secret history of the world' by jonathon black. The wizard of oz is mentioned briefly in this book but its definately worth a read
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

wastn the wizard of oz about banking also??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote