Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Mayan Calendar Explained MUST SEE

Ian Xel Lungold explains the Mayan Calendar and the different phases of time. Unfortunately, this great man left our temporal world. This video series is a MUST SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uL3vdfK65U
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:19 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Mayan Calendar Explained MUST SEE

Just a mayan calendar shot that i did last week.I will watch the vid now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frame (Large) (Medium).jpg (68.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-09-2008 at 02:28 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Ian Xel Lungold explains the Mayan Calendar and the different phases of time. Unfortunately, this great man left our temporal world. This video series is a MUST SEE

This is so weird, I was doing some research on him today. Great man. Visit http://www.mayanmajix.com/ for more on his works.

Nice link QUESTINY
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:33 AM   #4
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just as a footnote, I watched this series (6hrs total) last summer and I can only say I was blown away and couldn't help my smiling the next day. It is a definite must see. Thank you Questiny.

Take care everyone.

John
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:38 AM   #5
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to recommend Barbara Hand Clow's book 'The Mayan Code' as well... she does a nice job of explaining how the time spiral is collapsing to a zero point towards 2012... definitely worth the read!!!
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:26 AM   #6
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic. Very well explained.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #7
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

I add to the list... Ian's lecture in BC in Sept. 2003. Approx. 6hrs so a good Saturday/Sunday afternoon watch.

If you have watched the above, I still recommend this series as he expands on many more things.

Part1:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...78456160&hl=en

Part2:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...04737278&hl=en

Part3:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...50939114&hl=en

- John
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Ian Lungold was actually the perfect 2nd step into wakening up my wife. I had done extensive research after having woken up myself, and for a long time just wasn't sure on how to approach my wife about it all, since it can be quite overwhelming. She is now very much on the same page as me, and is grateful for the positive side of thing that Ian introduced her to.

All the best,

Jeffrey
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Just watched the 1st (of 18) and this is awesome, thanks Questiny! Btw, the link above goes to the 2nd part, here is the 1st aka where to start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6ZcZ0y9I

So far just looking at the first part, it hit me one could say that we here, as a group, are somewhere in the conscious process of being a herd moving into becoming a family - according to the Mayan calendar
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #10
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
Just watched the 1st (of 18) and this is awesome, thanks Questiny! Btw, the link above goes to the 2nd part, here is the 1st aka where to start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6ZcZ0y9I

So far just looking at the first part, it hit me one could say that we here, as a group, are somewhere in the conscious process of being a herd moving into becoming a family - according to the Mayan calendar
I did that on purpose because the second part slaps you up side the head immediately. The first of the series gives a build up in the beginning and I didn't want the impatience ones to click off because of the slow intro and lose the great message. Thank you though for posting part 1.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this is a very good video. I watched it somtime last year, but i think i'm going to watch it again...

Thanks for posting!!!
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #12
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conch14:14 View Post
Yes, this is a very good video. I watched it somtime last year, but i think i'm going to watch it again...

Thanks for posting!!!
I love your Avatar...The Flower of Life! We should post some stuff on Drunvelo?
Old 09-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Seen it a while ago. David Wilcock is also saying the same thing. So, cycles of cycles are coming to an end the same time. To start over again? or to start new cycles(different time frames/arcitecture)? I would like something new, definitely.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #14
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Great link Questiny... Gracias. Look into a Mayan elder by the name of Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj (aka. Wandering Wolf). The messages abound. Peace and light.
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #15
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusala View Post
Great link Questiny... Gracias. Look into a Mayan elder by the name of Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj (aka. Wandering Wolf). The messages abound. Peace and light.
Thank you very much. I have never heard of him. I guess I know how my evening is going to be spent.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The first time I ran across a discussion on the 2012 Mayan Doomsday Calendar, my hair stood up, and the more I dug, the scarier it got, underground bases preparing for a Brown Dwarf entering our atmosphere, large fleets of UFOs that were going to sweep us all away just in time before the world was destroyed...

very scary stuff...

but then I searched for the true meaning of the Mayan Calendar, I am an intuitive, and I've seen the future, and I saw no sign that a mass destruction had ever happened.

I didn't see signs of a global war...

Just the opposite, I see the end of wars, I see happiness looking forward...

a world community that goes beyond government controls, the power games were over, life was to be lived, arts, music and hobbies filling peoples time.

The Mayan Elders speak that after the end of the Calendar, the world will be entering a new phase, no longer run by barbaric instincts...

my birthday is December 22nd, and in 2012, I'm going to be celebrating the beginning of a new era for all of us...

But I do believe in Futures, those who have traveled from the future of our planet, I have seen them in my dreams...

For those of us who have bloodlines that have continued until the date from which they return, our Spirits are combining as they return, and we are growing stronger. I see our future through their experiences...

As we change our present, I can watch the changes through the futures experiences, a built in looking glass...

I see us surviving the current path we are on, will we become peaceful enough to join the other 200+ colonized planets?

I believe the truth is, we already have...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:45 AM   #17
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another good series on 2012 along the same lines as Ians:

http://esotericteaching.org/joomla/video/2012-series

Lots of other esoteric videos here as well.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:47 AM   #18
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Thanks so much for posting this. I had not seen this before. I'm only on section 4 and I can't believe the correlation between my life and his explanations. It really does keep one from pointing blame when we know it was all going according to a conscious design. I"ve always thought that if things were going according to plan, then how can so many point the finger and blame. It's happening the way it was designed.

You mentioned that Mr. Lungold is not longer with us. Do you know when and how he died? Is this the last video of him or do you know of updated information?

Quote:

Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:48 AM   #19
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen this series and you are correct...it is an amazing explanation of so many things but especially the reason things are speeding up.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:02 AM   #20
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysse View Post
Thanks so much for posting this. I had not seen this before. I'm only on section 4 and I can't believe the correlation between my life and his explanations. It really does keep one from pointing blame when we know it was all going according to a conscious design. I"ve always thought that if things were going according to plan, then how can so many point the finger and blame. It's happening the way it was designed.

You mentioned that Mr. Lungold is not longer with us. Do you know when and how he died? Is this the last video of him or do you know of updated information?
He passed away from cancer.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 AM   #21
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

thanks quest,

i look forward to checking out the new stuff when i get home from work.

should get me inspired to recconnect with my friend Cesar from Guatemala of Mayan lineage. he told me that out there people see our culture's fear of 2012 but they still know its not just an end but a beginning as well.

Here's a link for an interactive mayan calendar portal cesar gave me:

http://mayaportal.lucita.net/

Fare-well
Dan
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #22
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Questiny,

I must once again thank you for starting this treed, and at the same time bump to make it more visible to others. I have now finished all 18 parts and I can just wish more will find its way to this great info. Although the Majan calendar as such wasn't anything new to me, the way Ian present it just goes above everything else.

For anyone wondering, http://mayanmajix.com/ Ian's site is still around.

Again, thanks.

yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #23
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

If you like these types of speakers you will also like Drunvalo Melchizekek. He has a really great video on ConscsiousMediaNetwork.com under the interviews sections. I am reading a book by him called the Serpent of Light and it deals with the 2012 prophecies, and is quiet a fascinating read.

It appears that as we move through time our intuition keeps leading us back to the indigenious wisdom that "modern man" has distroyed through out the ages. As a kid I remember learning about Indians and thinking, "I have learned enough about the White Man, I want to know about the Natives". Yet my generation was deprived of any genuine knowledge of Native culture in my public schooling, which has always bothered me since I can remember. Maybe some of you guys can relate.

Lets keep searching our hearts for the wisdom that was deprived from us for most of our lives, the wisdom of the soul which indigenious cultures had a firm understanding. I look forward to sharing what I find along the way, and hearing what you guys dig up as well.

I give you all the Light and Love of my Heart
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #24
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Great link, Questiny. Thanks.
Haven't watched all of it yet (up to part 6), but I intend to.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #25
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyz504 View Post
If you like these types of speakers you will also like Drunvalo Melchizekek. He has a really great video on ConscsiousMediaNetwork.com under the interviews sections. I am reading a book by him called the Serpent of Light and it deals with the 2012 prophecies, and is quiet a fascinating read.

It appears that as we move through time our intuition keeps leading us back to the indigenious wisdom that "modern man" has distroyed through out the ages. As a kid I remember learning about Indians and thinking, "I have learned enough about the White Man, I want to know about the Natives". Yet my generation was deprived of any genuine knowledge of Native culture in my public schooling, which has always bothered me since I can remember. Maybe some of you guys can relate.

Lets keep searching our hearts for the wisdom that was deprived from us for most of our lives, the wisdom of the soul which indigenious cultures had a firm understanding. I look forward to sharing what I find along the way, and hearing what you guys dig up as well.

I give you all the Light and Love of my Heart
You may also want to read The Flower of Life Book 1 and 2 by him as well.