Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #26
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: time line changed!

Do you ever read what you have written?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

heres the thing 2infinity...

the real purple traitor is YOU..

the PTB are really you..

there are just a sociopathic as you are and every other human being on this planet CAN be...

the devil is within..

the enemy is within...

t defeat him...is to love yourself and forgive that...

dethrone him within...

and he will fall without...

this is what im entraining here...

catch the vibe...

it aint hippy **** and rainbows..

its REAL power..

im flying the starship earth and ive got plenty of seats with knobs and buttons that everybody can push...

....well except for that big red one right there that says..."the END"

thats one saved for another date...

besides we all need a key and turn em at the exact same moment and all that...

remember life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate and NO ONE gets out alive...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #28
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, thats just sad
Old 10-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #29
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

only when i need a good laugh and a little bit of empowerment..

dont get bent...

its all fun... remember?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #30
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

You really do not have a clue do you?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #31
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
heres the thing 2infinity...

the real purple traitor is YOU..

the PTB are really you..

there are just a sociopathic as you are and every other human being on this planet CAN be...

the devil is within..

the enemy is within...

t defeat him...is to love yourself and forgive that...
Excuse me! But would you mind not being so rude.

Im not being a trator, im being realistic.

Your being extremely unrealistic. Your acting as if everything is bunny rabbits dancing around a rainbow ejaculating butterflys.

You know deep down this is not the case, so please have the courtesy not to refer to me as a traitor.

Thank you.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #32
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
only when i need a good laugh and a little bit of empowerment..

dont get bent...

its all fun... remember?
If you find a financial crisis where many people will suffer fun then your seriously off balance.

Wake up!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #33
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Please. Are we really here to debate on something that has yet to happen, or may not at all. We are here to come together. Why isn't anyone understanding this. Take one step at a time. Live now not for the future.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #34
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

LOL.

no whats sad is everybody bein afraid and all ooga booga...

and feeling dread and powerlessness...

when really you are the intelligent manifestation of the divine...

a lovely facet of the most spectacular gem buzzin around on the most awesome little space gem full of life and prosperity... and look what fear is doing to you...

now THATS sad...

its like going to a baseball game and watchin Babe Ruth be all...."oh shucks how can i hit ANOTHER homerun...boy their just gonna beat the beejeezus out of us.."

come on babe...
Old 10-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #35
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I felt a positive shift last night also. I had a real peaceful sleep.

Cheers
Me Too!

dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #36
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Im not being a trator, im being realistic.

im being a coyote..playing on words.. never meant that you specifically were a traitor..i am sorry. i just have cowered in fear for too long myself. i had visions as a child that have all come to pass.. i had a bug out bag at 14 years old..i was scared for a very very long time. i still believe we are in for some hurtin. i just refuse to add to the fear. i mitigate.

Your being extremely unrealistic. Your acting as if everything is bunny rabbits dancing around a rainbow ejaculating butterflys.

now THAT is some FUNNY *****!!! yes i am a bit unrealistic but so is listening to people who make money by feeding peoples fears. so is listening to 5 am phone convos with a guy whos FREAKING out. i have called my friends at 5 freaking out, and if they listened to me they wouldnt have experienced 911 up close and personal...

You know deep down this is not the case, so please have the courtesy not to refer to me as a traitor.

again just a play on words...perpetrator = purple traitor. really just jibing like i do with all my friends..

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

but seriously-- your funny
Old 10-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #37
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

... pleeease
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Hello mudra.

Indeed the course of events can be changed. But, think of it like this. Two horses are tied together going in the opposite direction. Neither one can make ground because he is being held back by the other. Now imagine there are one thousand horses on one side and ten on the other. Who do you feel will make up the most ground?

This is the situation we are faced with. The only difference being we have much much less horsepower then the opposing faction.
2infinityandbeyond,

This is how I see it:

"Humanity is under great pressure to evolve because it is our only chance of survival as a race. This will affect every aspect of your life and close relationships in particular. Never before have relationships been as problematic and conflict ridden as they are now. As you may continue to pursue the goal of salvation through a relationship, you will be disillusioned again and again. But if you accept that the relationship is here to make you conscious instead of happy, then the relationship will offer you salvation, and you will be aligning yourself with the higher consciousness that wants to be born into this world. For those who hold to the old patterns, there will be increasing pain, violence, confusion, and madness."

Eckhart Tolle

As you are quoting yourself '"I am so happy I am immortal right now ".
We may endure great stress as time unfolds itself right now but that 's an opportunity to remain center in spirit.

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #39
Suriel

Wink Re: time line changed!

Thunderbird,

You are good guy. Some people just don't like people that are too happy.
Because they can't comprehend that type of thinking because they are not feeling the love.

And to the other readers,

That is why this world can be so chaotic. Too much thinking not enough loving.

Eventually the people that are doing bad will get busted. I agree.
We have to give the people more credit and hope that things will be okay in our realistic practical world.

But those of us that are spiritual know how things really work with the cosmic energies. That is why we are smiling

So, fear the world or love the world. Either way, you are incarnated here for a reason. So make the best of it and pray for those that need help. Love the suffering. Heal the Sick. Promote well being for everyone.

And if a Nuke goes off, that would really be a bad thing. And I would pray for those that do suffer and hope that the world will realize that we cannot live this way. We cannot live in fear. We must come together and create a new cooperative productive world of peace.

And believe me, I can be negative sometimes too. That is why I try to maintain balance. Don't want to feed the Dragon. We have enough negativity to go around. Without the Shadow we cannot see the Light. I think that is the real lesson.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #40
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
im being a coyote..playing on words.. never meant that you specifically were a traitor..i am sorry. i just have cowered in fear for too long myself. i had visions as a child that have all come to pass.. i had a bug out bag at 14 years old..i was scared for a very very long time. i still believe we are in for some hurtin. i just refuse to add to the fear. i mitigate.
Dude, im not afraid. I know who i am. Im not afraid of death and i certainly aint afraid of nothing going on in this little world. But with that being said i do like to preserve my life for as long as possible. And acting like everthins gonna be A ok isnt gonna help anyone to live very long.

If a truck is speeding down a highway in my direction do i don a blindfold and start singin kumbaya? No, i look at the truck, probly think "*****, thats a big truck" then i calm myself and take the appropriate measures to dodge it.

Were faced with some crazy *****, i dont want people to fear it, i want them to be prepared.

Quote:
now THAT is some FUNNY *****!!! yes i am a bit unrealistic but so is listening to people who make money by feeding peoples fears. so is listening to 5 am phone convos with a guy whos FREAKING out. i have called my friends at 5 freaking out, and if they listened to me they wouldnt have experienced 911 up close and personal...
Noones freaking out. This isnt a time to freak out. Its a time to be calm, rational and realistic about the whole situation.

Lets not start singing kumbaya just yet, especially considering theres a forest fire heading our way. Of course we could all hold hands and be consumed by the awesome firey waves but that just wouldnt be cool.

Quote:
again just a play on words...perpetrator = purple traitor. really just jibing like i do with all my friends..
Sweet, i can take a jibe, but this is a forum so its kinda hard to see if your taken the **** or not.

Quote:
but seriously-- your funny
I crack myself up sometimes.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #41
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

and remember kids dont do drugs

- your friendly neighborhood Thunderbird
Old 10-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #42
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

- your friendly neighborhood Thunderbird
I disagree 110%
Old 10-05-2008, 06:06 PM   #43
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Damn I was thinking about sniffing powdered detergent when this all would come down. And just peacefully bubble out.....
Now I'll have to think about something else.

TB is right. I have seen people do incredible things with just a little application of mental powers.

If TPB are not tried they will be covered under blue bouncing balls in some freak accident.

It sounds to me that cartwheeling of the freeway is an appropriate response to an oncoming truck. However we're not on a free way. And the truck coming this way is really an old guy in a wheelchair with a searchlight installed and honking a ship's horn.

Dance the dance of a dervish. The dark side is always predicting some kind of end of the world. It's not their world, it's yours !
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #44
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

i knew you were cool...

i dont do drugs..
i dont believe evrything is rainbows ejaculating butterflies...
(though i REALLY WOULD LOVE to see that)

and on the real...yes some bad stuff is coming and everybody can feel it.

even my wife...

rule of the house...our "adventure" gear is packed, our money is safe, when i say go... its go time....

the OTHER rule?
NO NEGATIVITY!!!

i have been meeting with very important top level people and been keeping abreast of this whole mess..WHILE furthering my personal goals and career.

i was the first one to out the falseness of the Bank of America Hoax...right HERE...

and just because a dude calls freakin out at 5am DOES NOT mean tom dick and harry need to do the same...thats not a truck comin down the street...

and one thing is for sure....if it ever does come time for "go time" we WILL be singing...maybe not Koombayah....but probably Nelly ..."and the reeboks with the straps..with the straps...LOW LOW LOW LOW.."
Old 10-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #45
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Lol!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #46
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
DONT BE AFRAID...the time line has changed....

thanks to a few key people choosing a different stream....

help them...

it has started with a small thought and been nudged by ever vigilant adjusters...

you will see in the next few days a series of revelations and events leading up to this eventuality...

lend them your energy and emotional charge....

the PTB will be tried and arrested...

they will be revealed and made known...

tell everyone....

Before you start blurting out peace on the planet, know your history!

Zeitgeist: Addendum
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95921912&hl=en

This is the stage in our timeline where we need to come together to "survive" whats coming. ALL of us here, are BLESSED, to have the time to find the truth, while the rest of the world obeys like drones, to its SLAVE monetary system. The world elites are buying out all the credit, loans, and banks etc.as we speak.The feds have more control over our finances, after the bailout passed. President Bush can declare martial law, any time he chooses.

So it is now our responsibility, to take care of the 96% of the people who will NOT be prepared. I know i wont be able to help them all. You can be selfish and save yourself, i will help others who will not be prepared. That will be my mission
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #47
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

lets do it
Old 10-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #48
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

HI ...

Way to go tbird...

Best preparation is stay in good spirit..
You will be at right place at the right time...
If needed...
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #49
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

I too have felt an incredible shift last night... I am a healer of sorts. Work with "troubled teens." I felt a movement that allowed for healing to take place. It was peaceful and the intensity of the last week or so dissolved. Basically, when a problem arose it was easy to transform it from fear to peace. I and others around me feel a sense of excitement to make real changes for the better. Maybe, what we are feeing is a shift or letting go of this tie we have with the negative side. Like two realities co-exist together, but the negative reality is falling apart while the positive force is building momentum and more strength. Like the pendalum has swung the other way. I am an optimist by nature. I see that we are heading into a great future. Although, not all see it that way, and are in fear that they will loose their money and power. And so that is there reality of choice. Many of us have choosen a new path and there are others who are holding on to the negative because they are not ready to transform their negative karma. Such as those who are currently in power. I am just waiting for the fireworks to get started.

I was reading the book "The Mayan Code: Time Accereration and Awakening the World Mind," by Barbara Hand Clow. In it she shared that during day six of the Galactic Underworld (November 13, 2008-November 7, 2009, we will experience some really exciting possibilities. This book was published in 2006, and she mentions how there will be severe earth changes, wasting of resources, colapsing economy, etc. etc. (we know the story...) Basically, an overall of what I read is that what has been hidden will be revealed. I see that all that is taking place in the world right now is the shifting of hands. Maybe this negativity many have been feeling is simply coming from those in power afraid of letting go of their iron grip. They have no choice because the changes coming to earth are bigger then they are, and I am hopeful that those who are here for the highest and greatest good will rise and bring solutions to heal that which has been out of balance.

Blessings, Cindy
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #50
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I posted on this thread before i even listened to that interview from Dr. Deagle.

I hadnt read any of the posts on him neither. So the majority of our debate was completely irrelivent.

What i was refering to was the financial situation and the inevitible situation we face.

But yeah, the whole Deagle interview thats gotten everyone worked up. If thats why you started this thread then i totally agree with you on that one Thunderbird. Its spreading a lot of unnecesary negativity from what ive witnessed in peoples responses so far. People need to stay centered and not start freaking out.

The last thing we need is everyone panicking. I know this month is gonna be interesting but what Deagle mentions is reallly far out there. But all the same, as with everything we read and hear it should be taken with a pinch of salt and not deemed credible until it eventually transpires, if it is in fact genuine.

I'm gonna keep getting ace on the guitar (started this week and man do i rock lol)

I'm gonna keep getting on with my daily life.

I'm still going through with my plan to travel europe, dodging bombs if i must.

I'm still gonna have the time of my life and live it up regardless if the whole world is falling down around me.

Peace out