Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #76
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Some of you may actually not believe this... but this is Kerry toned down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan
... Dr Steven Greer...the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001.

As for this statement by Bill, from a purely mental health professional perspective, I could say the same thing about Henry Deacon/Art Neumann as this man lived in my house for a bit last year and I got to observe up-close-and-personal what was what. Furthermore, I disagree with Bill's statement about Dr. Greer as he has no evidence or facts to back up a statement like this. Given that Dr. Greer was fighting cancer for his life so he could be around for his wife and children and is still getting death threats, I think it very possible that Dr. Greer may have undergone some personality changes but seriously doubt he is possessed by some other being. At least I have faith he is the same person, the same soul, with the same positive intent for humankind. And this is what I see different between Dr. Greer and Mr. Neumann. Dr. Greer is not out to sow seeds of discontent, disharmony or discord among those people he is involved with. I do not see a vindictive side in his actions towards those who have maligned him. Instead, I just see a man out there sharing his truth, promoting spiritual growth and pushing for Universal Brotherhood with those off-world aliens who what to see mankind evolve. I see no push for destruction of those who would challenge him, nor do I even see him motivated by greed, or a push toward fame and power. I just don't see it.

On the other hand we all saw how Mr. Neumann behaved after an incident on the forum. We all saw how he deleted all of his posts and shut down his forum. Mr. Neumann also had some of the highest level clearance and subsequently one can just imagine what transpired with him at the hands of those who he worked for. And indeed, according to Mr. Neumann in his interviews with Kerry and Bill, he also identified that he worked with aliens on Mars. If anyone is vulnerable to having a different being operate his body - HD is right up there at the top of the list.

Next, we will never see Bill take pot shots at Kerry in public. However, he does take pot shots as the above quote about Dr. Greer is just one example ~ so we don't know what it's like between the two of them when the doors are closed. However, what we have are people, similar to most folks we know, with different beliefs. We also know that just because someone believes something doesn't mean it is necessarily true. It just means their belief is based on what they think is true/factual information in the moment. Yet, it is possible that they are susceptible to being deceived just as we, the observers, can also be deceived. We too, don't know what is factual either and are expected to believe someone else's beliefs. I'm sorry, but I just refuse to go there. I'm the sort that needs multiple sources of verification to even get close to something like that. And the facts, as we all know, can easily be manipulated and/or distorted.

For the most part, I think it is best to keep an open mind, don't draw conclusions, don't take sides and hope for the best possible outcome. In the end, I truly hope they will get past all of this and remain good friends.

And yes burgundia, I too think they are being manipulate by outside forces.

Last edited by Carol; 03-03-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #77
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Some of you may actually not believe this... but this is Kerry toned down.

And yes burgundia, I too think they are being manipulate by outside forces.
And that ladies and gentlemen is why she is my HERO...SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #78
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Ouch!
Stings

Hopefully this can be resolved. Take deep breaths and remember why you two clicked in the first place

Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #79
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol

I have my own very special reason for not wanting to believe that Dr Greer is anything but the way I precieve him as.

I have been shaken up by that remark and I wanted to go read all the Watchrs information to verify what Tone3 remarks might of meant

I have many friends that are personally involved with Dr Greer and all I get is very good vibes from all of them. I don't want to hear that my "feelings" are wrong.

Of course I do not believe every ET, IT are good. If that was the case we wouldn't be where we are at today in this world

So, I truly appreciate your input on this.

Thanks so much
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #80
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I believe this is a classical operation to divide two people that have public authority and have some important work against The System.
(I have experienced something similar, and I know how it goes).
Thay have been targeted since the beginning of their common work.
TPTB have their psychological profiles..and their agents were working long time to split B&K. Usually they are using techniques to rise up their egos...It`s been done to them through many people, some "friends" step by step, day by day, carefully planned what to say to the one, what to the other.
When I said "psychological profiles" it means - science, that gives to the attacker precise possible reactions of the victims, after being influenced with something (info, acts, events...)

I appeal to both of them, very intelligent and educated persons, to make a pause for few days, maybe weeks. Than to try to make a meeting, with open conversation...no emotions, honestly and sincere. The names of the provocateurs will appear.

Be careful, dear Bill and Kerry, your work is extremely important. Be on the level of your ideals.

Love and Respect to both.
very wise words, worth repeating,
do NOT let anything pull the good work,
the two of you do, apart !!!

respect and love, to both of you !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #81
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I believe this is a classical operation to divide two people that have public authority and have some important work against The System.
(I have experienced something similar, and I know how it goes).
Thay have been targeted since the beginning of their common work.
TPTB have their psychological profiles..and their agents were working long time to split B&K. Usually they are using techniques to rise up their egos...It`s been done to them through many people, some "friends" step by step, day by day, carefully planned what to say to the one, what to the other.
When I said "psychological profiles" it means - science, that gives to the attacker precise possible reactions of the victims, after being influenced with something (info, acts, events...)

I appeal to both of them, very intelligent and educated persons, to make a pause for few days, maybe weeks. Than to try to make a meeting, with open conversation...no emotions, honestly and sincere. The names of the provocateurs will appear.

Be careful, dear Bill and Kerry, your work is extremely important. Be on the level of your ideals.

Love and Respect to both.
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Oliver, for such an inspiring comment. <3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #82
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

.. Dr Steven Greer...the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001.

Whole quote for clarity;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

-- Our public disagreement with the views of Dr Steven Greer, and my remarking privately to some people that Kerry and I were both certain that the being operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001. (Yes, I am sure of this.)
Note: Kerry and I were both certain

Last edited by Aztar; 03-03-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #83
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you Aztar for the entire quote. Just because they both share the same belief doesn't make it true. Given what we are seeing with their behavior these days their own credibility isn't the best. Why would I think their assessment of Dr. Greer is accurate? I just don't buy it and I have close friends, whom I do know and trust, of Dr. Greer who don't buy it either.

Last edited by Carol; 03-03-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #84
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Now I feel that Camelot is over when Kerry will insult Bill like this. Especially in public.

Are the dark forces winning on Project Camelot???
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #85
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:

Kerry
Good One, LOL.

If you had been paying any attention to this forum you would know who I am.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #86
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting exchange so let me respond:

We are not a single entity existing inside a single body. I mean we as each of us.

We are composite beings.

With this in mind, how can you argue that this is not the same being as years ago?

There is a spark of every sentient being inside all of us.

Uncle John
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #87
senate014
Avalon Senior Member

I agree! It almost feels like a girlfriend / boyfriend relationship breaking up. Once you've made your decision you can't turn back!?

What do you think people?

Love & Peace

Andy
senate014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #88
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Good One, LOL.

If you had been paying any attention to this forum you would know who I am.
LMAO, that was the first thing I thought about too when I read that! Um, Kerry, you never paid any freaking attention to this place so how would you know who anyone is here?

lol
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #89
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
If this is the case, how the heck did "Jake Simpson" get outed in connection with your show? T3J's post seems to imply that you mentioned this on air? Unless, you know T3J personally and said it to him directly?
No, not on air. In the manticore forum.

Edit: I take it back, Mel did not say that Kerry told him that directly.

Edit #2: He did post it and followed it with "don't quote me"

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-03-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #90
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You are right Kerry, I am paid by the government. $275.00 / week unemployment compensation.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #91
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying. Yet, why would Manitcore be outing "Jake Simpson" in the forum, especially when he claims he could not even remember the man's name? And, since Kerry says she would NEVER call John, Jake Simpson.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #92
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

`ere....you lot! Lurking at the bottom of this thread. Go check out the Dr Reed links on the right of the fake vid. There are loads of em. I'm sure there be me gossip when you get back. lol
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #93
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Greer:

Just look at the vid between 0:42:45 - 0:42:47 .
It gave me the creeps when i saw that bite ...

vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #94
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

BF/GF breaking up? This type of interaction has been going on for almost as long as I've known them here at the forum.

bashi, meaning no disrespect ~ when someone is watching a video to the point that they have taken the time to mark out sections that gives them the creeps, the thought I have is that person has too much time on their hands. That is just your impression as an individual. There are others with different impression. Perhaps you choose to believe Bill and Kerry's impressions as well. That is your choice. However, given my own personal experience and professional background of over 30 years, my impressions are different.

How about something like this instead.

Last edited by Carol; 03-03-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #95
Church
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, Bashi, are you suggesting he tried to chomp down on her? That would have redeemed that video, actually.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #96
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Regarding Greer:

Probably 'cause Steven has a bit of a T-rex/reptile look to him already, so making a biting motion is a little bit of a freak-out!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #97
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Edit: I take it back, Mel did not say that Kerry told him that directly.
Thanks. What I am trying to get to the bottom of is how was Jake Simpson/John Burns names connected? Specifically, how did you learn this?
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #98
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Someone quick! Change the passwords so that Kerry can't post anymore.

(Rolls Eyes)
Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #99
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Regarding Greer:

Greer is gone. Get over it.

Bill needs to get to Icke again before he goes.

Time is speeding up.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #100
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Bill & Everybody,

I hear you Bill and I totally agree with everything you have said in this thread.

Never have I seen such an appalling act on TV than this Dr. Jonathon Reed chap. He reminds me of a mixture between "The Amazing Kreskin" and Uri Geller, only they were far more convincing.

There are many con men out there and I have been in the past told to "tone it down" about some of them I mentioned on this forum site, so I tended to leave go a little, concentrating on what I thought was important.

It seems that now you (Bill) are starting to take more of a stand, as I could be mistaken in thinking that the problem about Camelot began with Arthur Newman, Pete Peterson and the like. The thing is, if one idiot gets 'published', others will be lining up to do the same. If and as they get 'published' the more serious whistleblower buff gets more dissappointed and starts to make noises... as some have.

I think you (Bill) could be very successful in letting the world know the truth. With your ample experience, who do you think is full of dung? You have a lot more clout than I or any member of this forum does, although I have loads of proof about certain 'secret underground base' workers.

But as I'm asked to stand down, I do.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
[SIZE="4"]Hi, All:

You all know by now that I have zero tolerance for hoaxers, imposters, and infiltrators.

Click here:

http://youtube.com/user/ProjectCameIot

To see an imposter channel set up to promote the Jonathan Reed hoax.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote