Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:04 AM   #51
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
No disrespect, but I do not see a self-photo on your public profile, yet you discredit someone who wears a mask. If you knew that one of your associates in this cause was attacked by a swat team without warrant might not you be provoked to wear a mask or some other extreme defensive action?
I do not take what you say as being disrespectful. We are all adults here and we should be able to speak openly, if respectfully.

You see no photo of me in my profile because at this time I do not know how to do that, nor do I think it is important to have a photo of me there. I have used my name in a post I wrote some time ago in the Gary McKinnon thread. I would repeat my name here, but I'm hoping you might read that post.

I'm not sure this thread is going the way it was intended to go. Apparently it's about solutions to the oppresson caused by being a slave to what Buckminster Fuller called Legally-Piggally.

I submit that trying to escape the so-called Strawman in the manner described in this thread is not the way to go, unless and until one has fully studied the subject and has mastered a full understanding of the subject and has charted a course for him/herself based upon that mastery.

The sole reason I have spoken up on this subject is to alert people so that they do not make the kind of mistakes that lead to them feeling the need to wear a mask.

It is not possible for me to lay out here what do do and what not to do in this area. It takes many years of study and analysis to truly figure this out.

The bottom line is this: if you can, get out of debt, do not borrow "money," and engage in a livelihod the fruits of which are not taxable. Both of these are hard to do, the latter even harder. But trying to become a Sovereign in the sense of eschewing the Strawman, can be even harder.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-27-2010 at 04:14 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #52
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Example of notice of understanding (Literally, legal immunity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

...Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is ( €1,000 per hour) ONE THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (€2,000 PER HOUR) TWO THOUSAND EURO PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent and €5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND EURO) should I unknowingly accept an order from any court official during any adjudication process that is Unlawful, where no crime has been committed against any man or woman or against their property and ONE THOUSAND PER DAY (€1,000 PER DAY) if my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile(s)...
Hi, just want to critique this portion of the message (as to think of this as constructive criticism.) Instead of x-thousand of units of your home land's currency, I suggest a pound of gold or equivalent valued x pounds of silver as payment. The reason; to combat inflation or deflation of a currency. Other reasons may be of by payment of land, resources, command of special forces (but that may be just a bit much.)

Otherwise, I like what you are doing, keep up with it. Soon all of this fear will be over (but of course be careful of world governance without our proper representation.)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:20 AM   #53
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
okay…ummm…I cant say that I did not read what you did not write…

but I will give you the courtesy of apologizing for bleeding all over your mis-implied intentions… I am just really tired of nay-sayers (24+ years of them) who poo-poo every idea possibility of fixing a problem but offer no other solutions to try…

while I agree that it is not the best solution to completely cut yourself off from your strawman, what I was asking for *from anyone who says they have AN answer*

(and no I don’t even bother with the “secret helper”, I look to the real people trying to give real help for real situations)

was what information/advice- other than “you are your own god, so go be it”- can you offer to the newbies to help people reduce the stranglehold that the government has on our moneies, jobs, property, and real estates so that people can make some real headway in actually acquiring an improved life and lifestyle ?... because it seems that the harder I run the behinder I get… what are some tangible tasks I may do to start getting this thing turned around?
Xbusymom. Please understand that avoiding the Strawman as you seem to think you need or want to do, is contrary to and will work against your efforts to obtain relief and benefits from the SSA. A Sovereign asserts that he/she is not subject to the jurisdiction of the state except to the extent that he/she voluntarily consents and then it is inconsistent with sovereignty to seek and accept financial benefits from the state from which you have asserted your sovereignty. Under the current system you cannot at once say I have no Strawman, and also seek and receive benefits which are dependent upon the existence of your Strawman. One cannot be both in the game and not in the game at the same time.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:56 AM   #54
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Kind of grabs you don`t it jack................ want to drive but don`t want a drivers license ?

See how this fellow makes out from London Ontario Canada

It's great to see people actually putting this to the test. I wonder if the police have orders to let these people go because they would eat up so much time in the courts.

I had looked into this several years ago but the concepts were not well tested in the real world. I remember reading that one would have to rescind their birth certificate and SS card somehow. The problem I had with it was how do you travel without a passport or open a bank account without a Social Security card? How do you even get a passport without a drivers license or birth certificate? It's like one piece of documentation is dependent upon another, and as soon as your birth certificate is issued you are sold into the system. I remember reading that you have to take it back to the birth certificate.

It seemed to me that doing the whole freeman/strawman thing would require you to spend a great deal of time fighting the system at every level.

Another thing that makes the prospect intimidating is how does one deal with property and income taxes? Are there any people out there really putting this aspect to the test? Didn't Westley Snipes try this and wind up in prison?

Is there some kind of special sovereign documentation that common people don't have access to? like how does the Queen of England get through customs? I know that is a silly question but I'm using it just to illustrate the point.

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 01-24-2010 at 08:05 AM.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Or you could do it and simply refuse to give them what they want.

I remember when I was 15-16. I used to do things that would make people cry but that's only because I could not stand their authority over me. I laughed at them, I mocked them and I refused to let them win. They broke down, they became frustrated and they gave up.

Whether or not they were part of a bigger thing, I'll never know.

But what does work is ignoring these people. Who are they to infringe upon your rights in life? What makes them superior to you? Why do you have to live in fear of them? Where did they come from? How could they possibly control you?

The real answer is that they can't.

Sometimes, you have to use their tactics against them.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #56
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

L4L is right if you don`t want to read and think you can get away with simply walking in and speaking a few lines of dialogue and you are clear will find it tough to accomplish . YOU MUST TAKE THE ACT OR STATUTE AND DECONSTRUCT IT once this has been done you will have and idea of what is being used against you and why. Laws are written to protect society but whose society is being protected ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society
Society or human society is the manner or condition in which the members of a community live together for their mutual benefit.
the problem with mutual benefit through out history is those who want to be in charge, usually the ones with the money have set things up so they benefit far more then the rest of us . Man has to stop putting his faith into the hands of a few people that don`t have its best interest at heart and let greed overpower them.

[QUOTE]if you can, get out of debt, do not borrow "money,"[/QUOTE]
debt is a situation that can be escaped as well those interested in ways to eliminate most of the debt they have need only go here and read

http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/f...mary_croft.pdf

Quote:
engage in a livelihod the fruits of which are not taxable .

All fruits are not taxable, the fact that one has a social security number means they are an agent of the government . What that implies is that when you get a job you were referred to the place of employment by the government They charge all employers a payroll tax which the employer must pay . It also allows them to deduct income tax because you are hired under a contract for hire. All one needs do is approach a perspective employer and ask to be hired under a contract for service one does not need a ssn or sin to work under those conditions however there are other things to consider going that route . Hours of work, Statutory holidays , overtime pay, benefits, every thing you would normally have must be negotiated into a contract between both parties and signed

The employer now avoids the payroll tax saving him money there and the employee avoids the need to pay a tax on income it can be done and has been done. This does not mean the boys at the IRS and CRA won`t be looking to grab your hard earned money they will say and do what ever they choose to get your money using their good friends the courts to obtain it. You would be forced to prove your position and even then not get your money in the end . The best way to avoid them is to have no bank account they can seize and you would suffer no loss this way . There are ways to do this as well .

those really interested in beating the tax game should visit here then decide how you want to proceed
http://www.detaxcanada.org/

Once more if you don`t want to do the leg work to accomplish your desired result then you will not succeed .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #57
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Xbusymom. Please understand that avoiding the Strawman as you seem to think you need or want to do, is contrary to and will work against your efforts to obtain relief and benefits from the SSA. A Sovereign asserts that he/she is not subject to the jurisdiction of the state except to the extent that he/she voluntarily consents and then it is inconsistent with sovereignty to seek and accept financial benefits from the state from which you have asserted your sovereignty. Under the current system you cannot at once say I have no Strawman, and also seek and receive benefits which are dependent upon the existence of your Strawman. One cannot be both in the game and not in the game at the same time.
I am not as unaware of this as you have professed me to be…as shown by my very first positing on this thread…
Quote:
XBM-response to JACK:
I don't think he means that the actual process is complicated, I think he is saying that his particular circumstances are difficult to sort out to be able to do it... same as me and my family...
Quote:
NorthernBoy offered this:
Hours of work, Statutory holidays , overtime pay, benefits, every thing you would normally have must be negotiated into a contract between both parties and signed
the following thread is for a private contract template
http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=2414

here is a thread for the soverign ID card (which I helped with)…
http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10329

and yet other threads for generating wealth independent of government contracts:
http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10248
http://www.hourmoney.org/

and I am looking into and am involved in about 6-7 other avenues to be able to achieve my goal of getting to the point of not being dependent on the SSA monies…

I just finished up a “child in need of care” case (in the courts) in which I proved the FosterCare system and the Child Protective Services lacking in several areas of expertise or knowledge- and they have since been readjusting their procedures stemming from my recommendations…

so you can see that I am not above doing my own legwork… I was simply asking you to help provide CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING instead of just tearing down other peoples ideas

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-24-2010 at 05:38 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #58
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Hey jack,

Thankyou for this thread, you'll keep lots of people busy on this one as it IS a fundamentally important issue ! a veritable pandoras box, a minefiled. However, if you know where the landmines are set you've got a better chance of survival than if you haven't, right? So it pays to have at least a broad outline of what youre dealing with. Thankyou for the links posted so far, by you and others.
i would like to add a few more which i have found helpful.

Highly recommended. A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are by Mary Elizabeth ... : Croft http://www.scribd.com/doc/17462164/H...-By-Mary-Croft
http://www.tpuc.org/
http://loveforlife.com.au
http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/forum/

Its interesting that many of us seem to be following similar lines of enquiry. This issue can be approached from 2 aspects, either the point of law, the 'strawman' or the monetary aspect.

When i first found out about the birth certificate issue, i was, to put it mildly, flabberghasted! felt very angry, betrayed, just totally dumfounded. The whole fraudulent system began to become apparent but it doesnt have to be complicated. Actually its just something new and we have to begin to come to terms with it just as we have integrated many of the other perhaps more generally esoteric issues usually dealt with by camelot.
It is an important part of the picture to grasp, remebering that everything is connected and the system of deceit which operates to actually enslave us must be understood even if some feel that its too complicated or that it's an area to be avoided, i.e. don't go there, usually only serves to pique my interest !
What was is it kerry said recently? Something along the lines of "awareness is protection", well she's right and it applies to this area of the matrix just as importantly as it does to all of the rest of the web of understanding.

When dealing with bullies (or in this case, a system of tyranny) I have found it's always best to call their bluff, to remain calm, to be polite yet affirmative with just a slight sprinkling of sarcasm!

p.s. hope no one objects to print size or colour but i find it easier too read & distinguish posts if they differ somewhat.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #59
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this on another board- http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10926

Quote:
BY XBM:
and the following is the Notice of Intent/Claim of Right from Ireland (I am sure that we could tweak it just a little for individual countries)
and XXX does have a very good point…

Quote:
arrg you guys are relentless. You are not listening, the CoR (claim of right) and NoI (notice of intent) are a commercial protest negotiation, you cant serve them all in one document!!!
you have to do the NoI nad see if they rebutt, then you do the CoR and see if they rebutt, the CoR is like a default notice...some fool joind them up quite some time ago thinking they could make the process less expensive....but commercial negotiation procedure does not work that way. I would probably say all the people who made the NoI and CoR into one document did not do the process properly and they are laughing at you...also you have to go through a notary for service...hence the name "notary protest"...geesh you can't change the rules to commercial negotiation, it has been used for thousands of years, do you think just cuz you decided to change the rules, they are going to tell you..."hey you are doing it wrong"...no they wont, they will just laugh at you and shuffle you on the train with every other debt slave.

frikin wake up! I can't believe that after all this time on the thinkfree board you still don't get it!! its amazing, specially when the answers are here, easy to find and yet you are all still confounded!
… then I found this podcast…
http://marcstevens.net/media/audio/2...-12242009.html
which explains why it is so extremely difficult to navigate correctly in the legal system…
Neural-Linguistic programming (NLP) – and especially when the legal system deliberately changes the definitions of words (terms) in different documents/ statutes, etc… for the exact reason to set you up / make it confusing (or contradictory) on purpose

which shows that ‘lawyerforliberty” was right when he said we would never understand…

but that still leaves the question of “how do I get around the problem?”

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-24-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #60
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post
Hey jack,

Thankyou for this thread, you'll keep lots of people busy on this one as it IS a fundamentally important issue ! a veritable pandoras box, a minefiled. However, if you know where the landmines are set you've got a better chance of survival than if you haven't, right?

You just said it right there.

My whole motivation in persuing this (down to my bloody fingernails) is simply down to the two facts below.

* There are millions of statutes, rules and regulations a person must be aware of in order to work within the judicial structure that has been placed before us. Working within the law is a profound and complicated business, as any soliciter/lawyer who's just spent the past 7 or 8 years completing their "initiation" will tell you.

* There are very few common law rights in comparison to the above and knowing these rights with enough conviction that strapping one on and applying them becomes second nature is a much easier path to follow then working with the literal mindfield (you wont get blowed up, but your rear passage may be at risk when your landed in jail) which is the maritime law judicial system. - Also id like to add that once you claim your god given common law rights then statutes and regulations no longer apply to you. You are no longer working within or are obliged to work within their system, and therefore are not obliged to seize, grasp or understand any of their silly legal definitions and what not.

The main emphasis on this is to STUDY. Its worth it! And anyone who tells you that its complicated and to turn away now (lest ye be turned to stone) are literally advising you to turn your back on freedom and open your arms to slavery. And then the second and most importance emphasis is to stand by those convictions no matter how big and bad that police officer thinks himself to be.

This was once an optional choice. Its now a decision more people need to start making fast. As anyone can see, the shackles are slowly tightening..

[Disclaimer] - Dont do this because i said to do it. Do it because you've done enough study to see that it does work and it is the answer!

All rights reserved

Last edited by Jack; 01-24-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:45 PM   #61
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

but that still leaves the question of “how do I get around the problem?”

Once you state your claim, if ive not already put it in there, it would be advisable to add this

"Furthermore, i will be using the Common English language in all my documents and proceedings as i do not understand legaleese"

After stating this (which is your right, why they would not deny your rights now would they) youve made an official and most likely unrebuted decleration that you do not understand "legal language" and it cannot be used against you in any proceedings.

Having a skim knowledge of the legal language is always a good thing to have, and if you choose to take this path of exciting and revealing study then this will be one of those things you'll become familiour with along the way.

Life is not about problems, its about solutions. (had to say it sorry, im on a "saving the world" buzz)
Old 01-25-2010, 12:16 AM   #62
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not take what you say as being disrespectful. We are all adults here and we should be able to speak openly, if respectfully.

You see no photo of me in my profile because at this time I do not know how to do that, nor do I think it is important to have a photo of me there. I have used my name in a post I wrote some time ago in the Gary McKinnon thread. I would repeat my name here, but I'm hoping you might read that post.

I'm not sure this thread is going the way it was intended to go. Apparently it's about solutions to the oppresson caused by being a slave to what Buckminster Fuller called Legally-Piggelly.

I submit that trying to escape the so-called Strawman in the manner described in this thread is not the way to go, unless and until one has fully studied the subject and has mastered a full understanding of the subject and has charted a course for him/herself based upon that mastery.

The sole reason I have spoken up on this subject is to alert people so that they do not make the kind of mistakes that lead to them feeling the need to wear a mask.

It is not possible for me to lay out here what do do and what not to do in this area. It takes many years of study and analysis to truly figure this out.

The bottom line is this: if you can, get out of debt, do not borrow "money," and engage in a livelihod the fruits of which are not taxable. Both of these are hard to do, the latter even harder. But trying to become a Sovereign in the sense of eschewing the Strawman, can be even harder.

Hi there,

Thanks for elaborating on your previous post and now I see better where you are coming from and the refinement that goes into your viewpoint on this subject.

I'm probably a chronic optimist and tend to like to pin people down who tell me something is impossible :-)

Right, about the intricacies of the process, I see that too. My solution, if someone choses to go this route, is to have classes that includes role playing and rehearsal of one's lines as shown in the videos.

One could easily get into a games condition with a "I win/you lose" attitude and all that is really called for is a Gandhi-esque non-cooperation. For example, racking up parking tickets when one does not need to could be unnecessary provocation.

Right, the guy with the mask is over the top. Bob Menard is over the top in his own style and he survives better by being very out front and knowledgeable and spreading his knowledge.

In your opinion, with nations surrendering their constitutional rights to the formative world government, do you think it would find a way to close all legal loopholes for anyone becoming a freeman? Then there is the possible declaration of Martial Law? How would that change the freeman status if at all?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #63
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

This most interesting subject, with its myriad of facets, can be summed up as follows (imho obviously):

A true 'free man' walks in service to others, and need not deal with any but his own law.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #64
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My, my. It appears I hit a nerve. Forgive me, I did not mean to trigger such a response in you. Or any one else for that matter.

I suggest you have misinterpreted my post and and I know you have quoted me as saying things I never said or even implied.

Did it escape your notice that much of the information in this thread concerning what I have called the Strawman is being presented by a person or persons wearing a mask? Why do you suppose that is?

Ive been a moderator here for quite some time, ive talked with people on webcam, posted my picture in my profile numerous times and have basically been a member of this site from day one.

I assure you, im no big bad wolf coming to eat your freedom. Oh Contraire.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #65
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyotag View Post
Hi, just want to critique this portion of the message (as to think of this as constructive criticism.) Instead of x-thousand of units of your home land's currency, I suggest a pound of gold or equivalent valued x pounds of silver as payment. The reason; to combat inflation or deflation of a currency. Other reasons may be of by payment of land, resources, command of special forces (but that may be just a bit much.)

Otherwise, I like what you are doing, keep up with it. Soon all of this fear will be over (but of course be careful of world governance without our proper representation.)
Yeah i agree 100% , I had changed it before reading your post (funnily enough) to "1 TROY OZ 24K GOLD" and changed the rest to whatever was applicable.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #66
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
It's great to see people actually putting this to the test. I wonder if the police have orders to let these people go because they would eat up so much time in the courts.

I had looked into this several years ago but the concepts were not well tested in the real world. I remember reading that one would have to rescind their birth certificate and SS card somehow. The problem I had with it was how do you travel without a passport or open a bank account without a Social Security card? How do you even get a passport without a drivers license or birth certificate? It's like one piece of documentation is dependent upon another, and as soon as your birth certificate is issued you are sold into the system. I remember reading that you have to take it back to the birth certificate.

It seemed to me that doing the whole freeman/strawman thing would require you to spend a great deal of time fighting the system at every level.

Another thing that makes the prospect intimidating is how does one deal with property and income taxes? Are there any people out there really putting this aspect to the test? Didn't Westley Snipes try this and wind up in prison?

Is there some kind of special sovereign documentation that common people don't have access to? like how does the Queen of England get through customs? I know that is a silly question but I'm using it just to illustrate the point.
You ask some pertinent questions, especially about how does the Queen legally identify herself within the system.

In Toronto we have many immigrants seeking to be legal citizens, a portion of them illegal. What advices does Bob Menard give them?
Old 01-25-2010, 12:45 AM   #67
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyotag View Post

Right, precious metals currency. However, another approach I have seen and approve of is small towns and villages printing their own currency and for the most part trading among themselves. If farmers and manufacturers can be assured that the bills they were just given can be used to purchase in the store then everyone wins. It is a step of convenience above the barter system. People in small communities would have to clearly join ranks more so than in the past.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:47 AM   #68
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I got it now!

to get what you want - you just have to their game with their game pieces - documents!

( so its kind of like - an adult wanting to play a game with their kids so they have to rethink like a kid for the kids' rules to make sense)

kind of switches the perspective from what we were led to believe DUH-YA THINK?? hahaha -- oh i am loving this...

Hint- go back and rewatch the movie HOOK- in particular the scene where peter out-does rufio at the dinner table
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8il4...eature=related

Yes the judge on the bench with his perfectly coiffed white wig is also a child of God :-)
Old 01-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #69
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Or you could do it and simply refuse to give them what they want.

I remember when I was 15-16. I used to do things that would make people cry but that's only because I could not stand their authority over me. I laughed at them, I mocked them and I refused to let them win. They broke down, they became frustrated and they gave up.

Whether or not they were part of a bigger thing, I'll never know.

But what does work is ignoring these people. Who are they to infringe upon your rights in life? What makes them superior to you? Why do you have to live in fear of them? Where did they come from? How could they possibly control you?

The real answer is that they can't.

Sometimes, you have to use their tactics against them.
Yes, so it seems the first step to maintaining one's sanity in this insane system is knowledge of what is really going on. Then get an attitude about it
Old 01-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
This most interesting subject, with its myriad of facets, can be summed up as follows (imho obviously):

A true 'free man' walks in service to others, and need not deal with any but his own law.

Yes, that is the ideal I am striving for -- to be naturally ethical and not need anyone to police my thoughts or actions, being naturally "good".

peace,
Gnosis
Old 01-25-2010, 01:02 AM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You just said it right there.

My whole motivation in persuing this (down to my bloody fingernails) is simply down to the two facts below.

* There are millions of statutes, rules and regulations a person must be aware of in order to work within the judicial structure that has been placed before us. Working within the law is a profound and complicated business, as any soliciter/lawyer who's just spent the past 7 or 8 years completing their "initiation" will tell you.

* There are very few common law rights in comparison to the above and knowing these rights with enough conviction that strapping one on and applying them becomes second nature is a much easier path to follow then working with the literal mindfield (you wont get blowed up, but your rear passage may be at risk when your landed in jail) which is the maritime law judicial system. - Also id like to add that once you claim your god given common law rights then statutes and regulations no longer apply to you. You are no longer working within or are obliged to work within their system, and therefore are not obliged to seize, grasp or understand any of their silly legal definitions and what not.

The main emphasis on this is to STUDY. Its worth it! And anyone who tells you that its complicated and to turn away now (lest ye be turned to stone) are literally advising you to turn your back on freedom and open your arms to slavery. And then the second and most importance emphasis is to stand by those convictions no matter how big and bad that police officer thinks himself to be.

This was once an optional choice. Its now a decision more people need to start making fast. As anyone can see, the shackles are slowly tightening..

[Disclaimer] - Dont do this because i said to do it. Do it because you've done enough study to see that it does work and it is the answer!

All rights reserved
It is a lot easier to study to understand this issue than to try and figure out what Sir Abraxas is talking about on the Thuban thread
Old 01-25-2010, 01:07 AM   #72
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ive seen it time and time again where someone fully equiped with knowledge of their rights comes into a courtroom and is called by the court. Within two minutes of them talking you will often hear a slight whisper from the judicial desk "just gonna stick this one to the bottom of the pile" , ahem, "next case". They are doing this constantly and are doing it because they know it works, and their sure as hell not gonna let everyone else in the courtroom see someone make a holy show of them.

[P.S - It did not take these people years to learn to this extent as someone else who has posted in this thread would have us believe. I am taking into consideration that you are all inteligent human beings capable of rational thought and inteligent discernment. Therefore i do not advise neither for nor against utilising any of the information presented in a rational and intelligent manner. I am however advising that you come to your own conclusions and take responsible action on your own initiative as is everyones god given ability]

Quote:

The idea here is not to completely extinguish your corporate entity. A freeman excercising his rights to a knowledgable extent will always be operating as the "Agent" of his "Fiction" and therefore can avail of the benifits whilst still being able to waive any liability at any moment that see's fit. Such instances as when a "person" is being called in court, if that flesh and blood human being whom the person is attributed does not claim liability but instead stands their ground as its agent then they cannot be legally held liable for that which they have not accepted consentual responsibility for. It really is that simple. (Study this and it will become evident)

Quote:

An observation i myself once had before becoming educated on the subject. It is far less time consuming, and far less turbulent then working within the current system. The most time consuming factor of all this is the time you will spend researching it once you get addicted to your god given freedom (its like crack)

Quote:

The more people that start excercising their rights, the more inteligent witnesses who know their stuff will be sitting in front of the judge. We have great power in numbers, you just watch them squirm when faced with all these witnesses who truly and unevuiqally know their rights. Theres a lot of information on what you just asked here in the links ive provided previously, please do read as it will save me quite a bit of typing and coffee stains.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #73
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You are doing a good public service, thank you. One of the rights of a being is the right to walk away from a game. Following the rules in the links above allows one to decently, with good order and intention to firmly walk away from the win/lose game. It is one of the rights of a being and is simply another way to say "The Right to the Pursuit of Happiness".

By NOT playing this game, who loses? If you really stop and take a look at it NO ONE LOSES, everyone wins, whether they share that attitude or not. This is a good way for people to raise their consciousness -- does not always have to have a "spiritual" beginning
Old 01-26-2010, 04:01 AM   #74
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ive been a moderator here for quite some time, ive talked with people on webcam, posted my picture in my profile numerous times and have basically been a member of this site from day one.

I assure you, im no big bad wolf coming to eat your freedom. Oh Contraire.
Jack: It never ocurred to me that you are any such thing. I have no reason to believe that you have anything but the best of intentions in mind. But, I think that what I have said in this thread about the need to master this subject and not rush naively into it, is being borne out by the posts from you and others. This subject is indeed a trap for the unwary.

The financial-monetary-taxation system that is in place is the product of many very bright (and in many cases evil) minds, developed over many centuries, which is now completly ensconced into the fabric of our psyche and society. These people are shrewd.

I maintain that to beat them at their game one has to not play the game. This is what I meant when I said we are free.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #75
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The financial-monetary-taxation system that is in place is the product of many very bright (and in many cases evil) minds, developed over many centuries, which is now completly ensconced into the fabric of our psyche and society. These people are shrewd.

I maintain that to beat them at their game one has to not play the game. This is what I meant when I said we are free.
ok, granted- they have been at this a lot longer than we have- heck! they designed this game... and we have been dragged into this game unknowingly

but your staunch mantra of "just don't play" confuses me...

HOW do we not play the game? (how do we stop playing, now that we know what they are up to?)

that's like telling someone who has never been in (or even close to) a body of water - to just go swim- they don't know HOW. so what happens when a person wants to cross the river- you give them some tools- "use a boat"...

Has anyone read the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"... ?... the part where Jon comes back from the advanced level and tells the birds
"just soar"- they don't get it - and Jon has to talk to them at their level of understanding...
so...
give us some tools that will help us refuse to play their game... ??

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-26-2010 at 05:47 AM.