Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Who has heard a ticking sound?

Who has heard ticking sounds? Kinda like a clock but not as regular as a clock in regards to sound volume or intervals between ticking.

I have heard ticking in all of the homes I have lived in apart from my current home.

It usually appears in the top corner of a room near the ceiling.
I have heard it right next to my ear which has woken me up. It can get louder and softer. I have heard it in amongst house plants.

I have approached the sound and when I get within 2 feet of the sound it stops. I back away and it starts again. I have tried to communicate with "it" but have no reply other than more ticking,

I have never felt scared or uneasy. As a child I thought it was a clock until I realized there was no clock in the room.

Years ago I was having a discussion with a very good friend who trusted me enough to confide with me that he hears ticking...exactly as I have heard...tho he has had a different experience. It has always made him uneasy. He like me has moved house and there it appears again.
Ticking.

5 years ago my girlfriend and I house sat for a friend of hers. We entered the house and there was room full of old antiques. As soon as I walked in the room I backed out as it felt strange. I commented to her and her mother who had just arrived to have dinner with us in this house, She walked in the same room and felt what I did...this lead to a discussion about energy/spirits ect. I told them about my ticking experience and they had not heard of it ever, for themselves or from anyone but me.

Later she left and my girlfriend and I went to bed in the master bedroom. We were just about asleep when I heard ticking...top corner of room...I whisper to Audra..."are you awake" she replied yes. I then whispered "can you hear the ticking" there was quiet for a moment then she said YES i can, OMG you were telling the truth!! which upset me a little cos I tell the truth!

So has anyone heard this sound? and wtf is it?

peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who has heard a ticking sound?

I've heard of clicking noises before but not really a ticking... if there's a difference.

Not sure if it is location related as such, or is just inside someones head instead like an actual mechanism or something that gets activated.

Clicking I've heard of but ticking I have not!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Definately Ticking...not clicking...I know of a guy, a big burly biker who with his wife heard ticking somewhere on the lounge wall. It drove him mad as he could not source where exactly it was coming from...he ended up ripping all the jib rock off back to the wall framing...he thought perhaps it was dust mites He repaired wall and again it started

I spoke to him about it and he refused to believe it could be something of a energy/spiritual/dimensional communication.

This is a sound, sound is a frequency vibration, it is generated from some form of energy...

Again when I approched the sound it stops...it seems when I enter the energy feild it is aware of my presence and stops. I back away and it starts again...

I have had it wake me up...right next to my ear...really loud...that was kinda freaky. I yelled stop and it did...then it started again...
Old 09-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I live on a corner. I turn my tv off. I hear the buzzing of the eletricity all the time. Sounds like crickets (quadzillions of them) I also hear a clicking sound when I lay down sometimes. I usually fall asleep right away when I hear the clicking
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like some sort of astral thought form. Try this

"Angelic Forces remove all astral thought forms, disincarnate entities, and earthbound spirits from me and take them to where they are supposed to be."
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Who has heard ticking sounds? Kinda like a clock but not as regular as a clock in regards to sound volume or intervals between ticking.

I have heard ticking in all of the homes I have lived in apart from my current home.

It usually appears in the top corner of a room near the ceiling.
I have heard it right next to my ear which has woken me up. It can get louder and softer. I have heard it in amongst house plants.

I have approached the sound and when I get within 2 feet of the sound it stops. I back away and it starts again. I have tried to communicate with "it" but have no reply other than more ticking,

I have never felt scared or uneasy. As a child I thought it was a clock until I realized there was no clock in the room.

Years ago I was having a discussion with a very good friend who trusted me enough to confide with me that he hears ticking...exactly as I have heard...tho he has had a different experience. It has always made him uneasy. He like me has moved house and there it appears again.
Ticking.

5 years ago my girlfriend and I house sat for a friend of hers. We entered the house and there was room full of old antiques. As soon as I walked in the room I backed out as it felt strange. I commented to her and her mother who had just arrived to have dinner with us in this house, She walked in the same room and felt what I did...this lead to a discussion about energy/spirits ect. I told them about my ticking experience and they had not heard of it ever, for themselves or from anyone but me.

Later she left and my girlfriend and I went to bed in the master bedroom. We were just about asleep when I heard ticking...top corner of room...I whisper to Audra..."are you awake" she replied yes. I then whispered "can you hear the ticking" there was quiet for a moment then she said YES i can, OMG you were telling the truth!! which upset me a little cos I tell the truth!

So has anyone heard this sound? and wtf is it?

peace
I have had a few years on earth. One place I lived had been built to be the apartment for the Matinence man. Only the man who they ended up with needed a 3 bedroom place and I needed no room as it was just me and the cat. So... Ticking sound.. There was a "sound" in the walls on one side of the place. Well this was in the basement and the wall where the sound was from was the ground side. Turns out it was some ants eatting the wood up. That was a wake up about the stuff they kill little bugs with.

It was a very good thing when they were all gone no more sound. It was like a clicking noise.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Sounds like some sort of astral thought form. Try this

"Angelic Forces remove all astral thought forms, disincarnate entities, and earthbound spirits from me and take them to where they are supposed to be."
Thanks for the input...I have never felt uneasy or afraid of "it" apart from when it awoke me due to it being very loud...I have had the feeling it is a good vibe/entity or whatever it is.

My friend I spoke of earlier had it follow him (as he says) to new homes. He bought a property on the coast and lived there 2 years without the "ticking" until one night it woke him up...really loud, he freaked and got angry and yelled "not here, not at the beach, this is my haven, leave me alone...he really was angry when he said this...next thing he knew he was hurtling through some kinda wormhole...when he explained this to me I said WOW, that sounds like the movie "first contact" jodie foster, he hadn't seen the movie but said when he returned from this experience (no track of time) he had an overwelming feeling of peace, love, all is well feeling...3 days later his Dad died...a week later he watched the movie and said that was just what it was like!!

So I dont think its a baddie ticking thingy. I think it was trying to communicate with him, preparing him for the coming passing of his Dad...
4 ppls I know to date have heard this sound, just like me...so its very real whatever it is
Old 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM   #8
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
I have had a few years on earth. One place I lived had been built to be the apartment for the Matinence man. Only the man who they ended up with needed a 3 bedroom place and I needed no room as it was just me and the cat. So... Ticking sound.. There was a "sound" in the walls on one side of the place. Well this was in the basement and the wall where the sound was from was the ground side. Turns out it was some ants eatting the wood up. That was a wake up about the stuff they kill little bugs with.

It was a very good thing when they were all gone no more sound. It was like a clicking noise.
Thanks...again I say this is like a clock sound but not regular, it can start even in volume and intervals but can speed up and slow down...of course at first I thought it was insects of some kind but after investigation I was left with "well it has to be some invisible energy of somekind? possibly another dimension?

What was strange to me was, if its some kind of entity/spirit...whats with the ticking? I asked "it" this question. If you are trying to communicate then I need more than ticking!! I waited...nothing...i left pen and paper beside bed...nothing...I tried a few things but only ticking...I have not had it at my current place??? maybe its done its job? I am certainly more in-tune than I once was so maybe that was its purpose?
Old 09-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So I dont think its a baddie ticking thingy. I think it was trying to communicate with him, preparing him for the coming passing of his Dad...
4 ppls I know to date have heard this sound, just like me...so its very real whatever it is
I am not saying that it is negative, I am just saying that what you describe under my understanding of metaphysics is some sort of astral thought form. There could be numerous non-negative reasons for why it is there. This does not mean that it is not real, just phased out of this reality.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hi Jross sorry to come down to earth but these sounds one hears can be also come from a hearing disorder. This may not apply to you but I think it's well worth knowing .

http://www.hearing-digital.com/tinni...ring-loss.html

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

To quote JRoss: "...Thanks...again I say this is like a clock sound but not regular, it can start even in volume and intervals but can speed up and slow down...of course at first I thought it was insects of some kind but after investigation I was left with "well it has to be some invisible energy of somekind? possibly another dimension?"

Yup, and I have had my hearing checked. Tinnitus has been ruled out. The ticking speeds up and slows down. Mostly about two beats per second, though. It remains in the background most of the time, but can get loud and annoying. If you tell it to go away, sometimes it does. I live in the forest...there are insects everywhere...but the source seems to be the ceiling area, and I see no one up there. This is truly a puzzle...and I didn't worry about it until this post!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhhhh... this must be 'The little drummer boy;" the child of Divine Intelligence keeping everything-everyone in rhythm. And 'Father Time' filling in when the boy is sleeping; Tick-Tock.

"He/She whom has ears let him/her hear"... maybe this was literal!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i have the constant buzzing sound in my ears...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #14
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I also have a high pitched sound in my head. If I stop and still my mind it gets louder. I thought maybe it was torrets or something like that. I also downloaded a frequency generator software application and tried to match the frequency. It turned out to be the same frequency as they use to communicate with medical implants. I searched the net and found a patent for communication with medical implants. coincidence? or just torrets?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

All I think of when I see the posts here is the Girl in the Fireplace episode of the new Dr. Who. It's been a while since I saw it but there were these beings who ticked and Dr. Who, of course, saved the day.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:25 AM   #16
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
To quote JRoss: "...Thanks...again I say this is like a clock sound but not regular, it can start even in volume and intervals but can speed up and slow down...of course at first I thought it was insects of some kind but after investigation I was left with "well it has to be some invisible energy of somekind? possibly another dimension?"

Yup, and I have had my hearing checked. Tinnitus has been ruled out. The ticking speeds up and slows down. Mostly about two beats per second, though. It remains in the background most of the time, but can get loud and annoying. If you tell it to go away, sometimes it does. I live in the forest...there are insects everywhere...but the source seems to be the ceiling area, and I see no one up there. This is truly a puzzle...and I didn't worry about it until this post!

OOh so cool, you have heard this too!! This is DEFINATLY a ticking sound, not in my head, not my ears. I too can make it stop and start if I wish but not until I was older. So now there is 5 ppls who hear this that I know.

Read my earlier post about my girlfriend Audra who didnt really believe me untill she heard it herself! she freaked at first and it was coming from the top corner where ceiling meets the wall.

Aagain I say when Iv'e approched this sound it stops as I enter its energy feild, I back of, wait a few seconds and it starts up again. I have never had a bad experience with it tho.

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:20 AM   #17
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Wellington. It was amazing just all the patents that do relate to this topic. I guess the best way to hide something is out in the open? If I focus on the sound it lets me know it is there. its around 13 - 18 HZ. I tried dismatelling a dead hard drive and ripping the Magnets out to kill it if it was an implant but it hasn't gone away. So I thought maybe it was just torrets (forgive spelling).
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote