Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #26
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Open Secret - For No-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Just a thought:
Realization is the dispelling of the illusion that we are disconnected, the lifting of our own fog; so to speak. The grip of our dissatisfaction comes from within and it is the lifting of our own self imposed illusion that sets us free.
Agreed. But what is this fog? This inner dissatisfaction? This veil? Does it have substance? If so, it cannot be simply denied. It has to be acknowledged and identified. As a substantial part of our own being it must be dealt with in some way.

The 'fog' is not merely a miss-entrainment of the mind which fails to be present in the moment. It is not merely a mind untrained in the meditative art of focussing on the present.

The 'veil' is an 'energy-veil' also known as 'e-vil'. It is the 'fog' of negative energy - the lower vibrational energies of fear, hatred, resentment, a sense of injustice, self pity, vanity, jealousy, etc, most of which is subconscious - which distorts the personal energy field and blocks the soul's conscious realisation of the higher- Self. By acknowledging personal 'evil', rather than denying it's influence, i am acknowledging the concept of the 'quality' and 'value' of self created energy patterns. In order to transform consciousness our personal mental and emotional patterns need to be discerned and identified from the POV of spirit. In that way they can be excised, transformed and re-integrated in spirit.

In the process, the soul's job is to allow the spirit to perform it's perfect work of transforming the outer patterns which block deeper levels of realisation. Spirit will not transmute into light that which we fail to identify as darkness. The chakras and finer bodies are the 'vessels' of spirit and these must be 'cleansed' in order to better 'house' a greater portion of the higher- Self in all planes. The more harmoniously resonant the soul is (in matter) with the spiritual- Self (in spirit) the more it will magnetise spirit into matter. I've identified 'negative' energy or 'evil' in this equation because it's substance can be transmuted by spirit which flows in meditation over the arc of spiritual attunement. If we accomodate on any pretext the dark, negative aspects of the psyche we will not succeed in the realisation of perfect Oneness.

Personal energy is that quantity which flows through each lifestream and which we each impress with the patterns of our own mind and emotions. If that energy is qualified lovingly through a clear lens (a clear personal energy field) then it blesses all and rises back to it's spiritual origin as intended. If that energy is misqualified through a distorted personal lens then it remains in the material planes as personal karmic responsibility. So in some way we must deal with these negative energies that are acted upon by the gravitational pull of the lower planes and which keep us earth bound until they're balanced. These energies have substance and mass and all substance must be brought back into vibrational alignment with the spiritual source from whence it originates. The karmic state of an individual varies from person to person. One has a heavy karmic load while another is less burdened. Our personal sojourn in materiality determined this. What have we each made of our allotment of energy and consciousness? How distorted has the lens of personal consciousness (the chakras and subtle bodies) become as a result of misqualifying God's energy?

So it is more than brainwaves we seek to transcend. A fall in consciousness has happened to virtually everyone who incarnates on earth and it has snowballed into a downward spiral for aeons to the point where now only a trickle of spiritual energy flows through each individual lifestream, more or less according to the degree of individual self discipline and self awareness. This state of poverty consciousness is indeed an illusion and it can be proven so. But to do so we must acknowledge the illusion as the energetic effect of abusing the flow of God's energy through us. Ignorance is a created effect which can be uncreated by the perception of it's cause.

To 'lift' this self imposed illusion (as you put it) we must allow the spirit to 'lift' the vibrationally fallen aspects of the psyche. That means surrendering the aspects of lower consciousness we've identified. To do that we must re-establish conscious awareness of the inner-Self and surrender to IT. Meditation is an important way to let go of the attachment to the mental and emotional distortions which are constantly thrown up by the subconscious regions of the personal energy field. In the stillness the arc is re-established between the soul and it's spiritual source and spiritual light energy can flow into the dark distortions of consciousness and transform them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
We are already realized beings, imbedded with light and the gift of all that is. The veil that keeps us from seeing is our own. We are already there to begin with. Unlearn.
Human beings are multidimensional and are embedded with the spiritual 'circuitry' to realise spiritual-Selfhood but most have not. Yes a part of Self is already there and yes the 'energy veil' is self created. But we must not confuse the goal with the path of Self- realisation. We must prove it with every step.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #27
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 'veil' is an 'energy-veil' also known as 'e-vil'. It is the 'fog' of negative energy - the lower vibrational energies of fear, hatred, resentment, a sense of injustice, self pity, vanity, jealousy, etc, most of which is subconscious - which distorts the personal energy field and blocks the soul's conscious realisation of the higher- Self. By acknowledging personal 'evil', rather than denying it's influence, i am acknowledging the concept of the 'quality' and 'value' of self created energy patterns. In order to transform consciousness our personal mental and emotional patterns need to be discerned and identified from the POV of spirit. In that way they can be excised, transformed and re-integrated in spirit.
Wait a second. Rather, let me ask this (and I promise it's the last time guys):
You say that a 'clean lens' is a lens of 'positivity' while a 'distorted lens' is 'negativity'. Am I getting this right?
If so, where has the balance gone? Is it just transmuting the negative in us into positive and here we go?
It still just doesn't seem right to assume that the divine is only accessed through the positive spectrum. (Not that I like accessing it through the negative... then again how would I know.)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:00 AM   #28
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the entire idea of "positive and negative" is a veil unto itself?
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:54 AM   #29
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Well posted Josefine!

Perhaps some of you should do as she's done and actually listen to the audio, as that's what i intented the post to be about - i find he's a very good speaker and have been listening quite a bit on my mp3. truly hilarious [so often the case when one encounters 'truth']

Last edited by dayzero; 01-09-2009 at 12:52 PM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #30
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

I am nothing learning everything.
And it goes ooooooooooooooon
n ooooooooooooon n on .
Magnificent .
Good thread.
Bring it on.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #31
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
The term 'An Unbidden Experience of Oneness' is very derogatory term for what is our birthright. You are suggesting that there is a right and a wrong time to experience Oneness!
Hi Josefine. I'm not suggesting theres a right or wrong time to experience Oneness. The point i am making has nothing to do with timing. I'm saying that just because the experience of Oneness comes out of the blue - ie. there is no discernable reason for it like meditating or praying or whatever doesnt mean there is no path and no goal. The first experience comes to give the soul an appetite for spiritual communion.... it's first conscious taste perhaps in this lifetime. Hopefully the experience will teach the soul the difference between the spiritual Self and the more familiar vibration of the lower aspects of the psyche so that true discernment can begin. In the experience of Oneness, even if it is fleeting, the spirit is not seeking to immortalise the current condition of the soul or to give the impression that there is nothing to change. Change is the spiritual motive for the experience.

The spiritual Self is really saying "This is WHO I AM. Attune to My Vibration and Guidance and I Will draw thee (up in vibration) unto Me". This means that the soul must seek to be guided by higher Will and be prepared to take direction from spirit. The Christ Presence will lead each soul uniquely according to personal karma which is different for everyone. There are certain conditions we must experience, particular people we must meet and specific service we must render. All this is given to the soul through the Christ Presence / higher- Self. In the (vibrationally) imperfect state the soul will go through a path of trial and error to reach the 'destination' of perfect, unbroken awareness of spirit.

Quote:
Time is an illusion, and whithout time there is no distance and no separation.
Ok, but time is not the only illusion. The low vibration of the negative aspects of the psyche is an illusion too but only if we prove it is by transmutation. If we can change it we have proven it an illusion. If we fail to transform these states of consciousness we have not proven them illusory. To put it slightly differently: The energy patterns of hatred, fear, envy, deciet, arrogance, revenge etc are illusions because the low vibrations of these states of consciousness separate the soul from the high vibrations of christ-consciousness. They are illusions because they can be changed by the transforming power of the inner- Christ. If they are not changed the soul will continue to labour under the illusion. The changing of the garments of consciousness -- exchanging the tatty old illusions of hate, fear etc for the wedding garment of light -- is a the 'great work of the ages'. It is 'the path'. We actually need cycles of time to accomplish this 'great work'.

Quote:
I have just listened to the first video with Tony Parsons, 'Longing for Wholeness'. It brings a deep sense of recognition.

It reminds me of many wonderful teachers along my way.
It does to me too. But there are some concepts taught that are not true. Tony has published the transcripts of some of his talks and i will paste some in this thread and discuss them. So long as folks are happy to discuss it i'm happy for each of us to come to our own understanding of truth. I'm not looking for a blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
Krishamurti was one of them, a paradoxical teacher: He said you do not need a teacher. Just be, you find it all within. Yet he published book after book, lectured for many years and left a lot of video taped sessions.
It does boil down as Krishnamurti and others aver to : "Just Be, you will find it all within". But you will also find other elements of self which are not pure Being. The soul must forge a path of self transformation through the labryinth of anti- being in the subconscious. Krishnamurti said many great things but given some of his statements i don't accept that he 'found it all' within himself. In order to just 'Be' there is much to understand about the elements of self which comprise anti-being. Krishnamurti simply left out the path to Being through the confrontation with anti-being. When he rejected the path and the masters who have illuminated the path with their wisdom he may as well have rejected Jesus and Guatama both of whom taught "The Way". The 'Way' is a pathway to Being. It includes spiritual tools which Krishnamurti taught are unequivocally useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
We are in an illusionary reality, yet it is a perfect illusion that feels totally real. We are here to experience, and that is how it was planned.
We are here to experience but many of our experiences are not planned by the higher- Self. They're motivated merely by the passions and appetites of the lower-ego. Christ does not need to know about being raped or knifed in a dark alley. Or being run over by a bus. These are the tragic consequences of ignorance (ie, not being directed by spirit), human passion and appetite. Guatama taught that life is suffering. He taught that the cause of suffering is 'dukkha' which is an 'out of alignment' state of consciousness. ie, a part of self which is vibrationally 'out of alignment' with the higher- Self or 'Buddha'. If we can raise the vibration of those 'out of alignment' states our souls can rise into 'alignment' or harmonious resonance with the higher- Self. One is a consequence of the other and vice versa.

Quote:
In truth we never left Oneness.
We did. We can see the deplorable effects of that vibrational 'departure' everywhere on earth. We see it in the fallen consciousness of the race and the bitter fruit of suffering in the lives of the mass of humanity. We have exercised our freewill to fall into a lower state of consciousness. As a result almost no-one on earth is conscious of Oneness because almost everyone has created an anti-self which blocks the experience. Oneness isn't proven by merely stating that it is so. It is proven by the transmutation of the 'fallen' aspects of self.

Quote:
A gentle shift of perception is all it takes to be there - in the Oneness, in Love.
True. A shift of perception is what it takes to remedy ignorance (ignorance of the Oneness of love). We must see through the illusions of separation but those illusions (of fear, hatred etc) are substantive. That is, they have form and substance which needs to be transformed by the high vibration of love. The process of transformation is a repetitive ritual of immersion in the light of love (in meditation and service) so that the soul can transcend the grossness which entombs it in matter.

Quote:
Christ is not enlightened. Enlightenment suggests a move from being unenlightened to becoming enlightened.
I differentiate between the Universal Christ, Jesus' Christ Self and Jesus' soul. Jesus' soul was 'annointed' / 'enlightened' by his Christ Self (the Son) and I AM Presence (the Father). Occasionally the Universal Christ spoke through him:

"He who keeps my commandments
the Father and the Son will take up their abode in him"

And...

"I AM the Way the Truth and the Life
No man goeth unto the Father except through Me"

Likewise Guatama's soul was enlightened by the Buddha. Same. Both of these souls (and others) have, over many incarnations in matter, walked the path from relative ignorance to the full enlightenment of the higher- Self / Christ / Buddha / I AM.

Quote:
Christ IS the Light and the Void, as one in the trinity of Father/Mother God of All-Oneness is. Christ was the first issue, the first to manifest created reality. He has incarnated many times. As 'sys adm' he has tended to subtle tasks of adjustment when the rest of us have become too lost in the illusion.
As i understand it we all, Jesus included, have a unique Christ Self individualised out of the Universal Christ. Jesus is a kingpin in all this and after falling into duality consciousness himself he extricated himself from the illusion and has since incarnated many times to assist us to do likewise. This is where i depart from Krishnamurti's dismissal of the assistance which Jesus and other adepts can offer and the teachings they gave ... and are still giving.

Quote:
It is ok to become immersed. It is ok to become such good actors on a stage that we are 'lost' in the play.

It is also totally ok to remember that it is a play, and that we never left the larger Reality.
You know i agree with most of that. Our I AM Presence never left the larger reality but by falling into the lower vibration of duality consciousness our souls certainly have left the larger reality. It can be argued that the 'departure' of that fragment of self is only a 'sense' of separation and i agree. But we have that 'sense of separation' because we have misqualified the spiritual light of the Christ and impressed it into a lower form. Those lower forms of being are vibrating below the level of the Christ-consciousness. To realise eternal Oneness they must rise again or be 'resurrected' by Christ into their original vibration. All aspects of our being need to be brought back into harmony with the original Self. This is how Oneness is again perfected.... How paradise 'lost' is regained by the soul.

Quote:
The only difference between Tony Parsons teachings and my deepest source is that in the Oneness of Love we still have individuality. We may not see alike, also in the larger reality. That is because there was a first birth in the Oneness, when we were given individual consciousness. It is like the drops in the ocean, totally immersed in the whole, yet being the molecules that comprise the quality of water.
I absolutely agree with all this. We do have individuality at the spiritual level of the Christ and the I AM Presence. Each One is uniquely individual and compliments others so that there is harmony and Oneness among all in the spiritual realms. Ours is a rare understanding nowdays with most modern teachers suggesting that individuality is illusory and only apparent at the level of the human personality.

Quote:
Good teachers merely remind us: You Never Left.
The soul is a fragment of the I AM Presence (the Father) projected into the material planes. Our physical and subtle bodies are vessels for the soul's expression and experience in materiality (the Womb of Mother). Self mastery is the intended goal of the soul's journey. Souls who have fallen into duality consciousness have 'left' the reality of Oneness because they have lost the conscious awareness of the I AM Presence. All who fell have made the 'womb' of matter a 'tomb' instead. But the 'dead' can be raised again and must be if we are to return to that state of grace which is conscious attunement with 'the Father and the Son'.

Quote:
Peace

It is also ok if you choose this

But this is a bit gross I'd rather go for this
Old 01-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #32
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

There is a path from each heart to the Heart of hearts
Each heart dabbles along this path in its own peculiar way
Some go with the flow some in a flock some alone
Some nearing the end some just started some stopped
Some makes haste some paused some turned

Eventually all hearts will get there in its own good time
For so is the purpose of the Heart to attract all the little hearts
Even the hardest of hearts will have to yield and melt

Only the Heart of hearts knows the little hearts its state and whereabouts
Some hearts love some schemes some so hard some fickle some good some bad
All saints have a past and all sinners have a future
Time is a walk on the way to God
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #33
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Milk and Honey, for heavens sake, PLEASE get off this thread and start your own.

This thread is about what I posted in the OP, not about you.

Or Jesus. Or Krishnamurti even. Or your thoughts on either of them.

It would be okay for a few little comments but not this essay writing that you seem fond of.

And the last thing I want on here is you trying to dismember a load of Tony Parson's writings, not that I've read any of them [or need to].
Perhaps you can do that on the thread you start about it.

Last edited by dayzero; 01-10-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #34
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
There is a path from each heart to the Heart of hearts
Each heart dabbles along this path in its own peculiar way
Some go with the flow some in a flock some alone
Some nearing the end some just started some stopped
Some makes haste some paused some turned

Eventually all hearts will get there in its own good time
For so is the purpose of the Heart to attract all the little hearts
Even the hardest of hearts will have to yield and melt

Only the Heart of hearts knows the little hearts its state and whereabouts
Some hearts love some schemes some so hard some fickle some good some bad
All saints have a past and all sinners have a future
Time is a walk on the way to God
¨

There is much truth and beauty in this, RedeZra!

I like your response, Milk and Honey! After all I invited it. I could respond to your response,

but I'd settle for this at this point.

After all, we have probably done both many times before!

Dayzero, thank you for the OP, It has lead us to a great thread. Let us respect each other to the point of allowing everyone the space he/she needs. Many are reading this, and I am sure the Universe is Unfolding as it Should (Desiderata) and that each of us has a part to play.

By the way, I have been told there are NO saints.

That might be the reason for the little inner smile on Buddhas lips: What a lark, they just can't seem to enjoy the ride and choose the Midway Path where the dualities are made whole! No, disrespect intended, Milk and Honey. This is short and sweet, so the details we have to fill in later.

Love ya'all!
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #35
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Josephine, yes, I agree. You're right. And thanks.

And the law of Allowance is applicable here, and of course I wouldn't want to censor or stop anyone's right to write.

But just occasionally, I feel the need to speak, uh, harshly.

Moreover, i feel that in doing this, I probably represent an un-represented
quotient of our audience here.

And that's a very handy justification for me isn't it!..... one might say!

I'll leave my moody post up so as not to run away from it.

Blessings.

Just remember - no-one is typing this, for no-one.

Bliss.

Carry on everyone, as you were.

Last edited by dayzero; 01-10-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #36
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #37
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for your reasonable words Josefine and for your change of mind dayzero.

I suppose there is nothing sweeter to the human ear than the sounds of agreement.

Sorry if it seems troubling or intrusive but like Guatama, i'm also trying to define the middle way - which is the high vibration at the center of Being - and acknowledge also the blocks or the low vibrations of anti-Being.

The reason i find this kind of discourse attractive is because most of us read infornation from various metaphysical teachers and rarely ever stand them side by side to see how they compare and contrast. I find there are so many inconsistencies between them that they need to be talked about. Some are resolved when language is made clearer and some are not because they're simply not true.

Comparisons are valuable right 'here' and 'now' (whenever and wherever assertions of truth are made) because alternatively comparisons can only be made by perusing divergent web sources at different times. Consequently, our understanding of the differences are duller than they might otherwise be. This archipelago of sources allows some teachers to take truth into a tangent that can only stand on the foundation of it's own internal 'logic'. But when a light is shone apon it from outside the box it's limitations become clear. If it's limitations are constistent and carefully pre-concieved then motive may even be deduced.

In the interest of spiritual enquiry i hope we can continue the way we are.

Love and thanks to all for the opportunity to talk.

Last edited by milk and honey; 01-10-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #38
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Thankyou for your reasonable words Josefine and for your change of mind dayzero.

I suppose there is nothing sweeter to the human ear than the sounds of agreement.

Sorry if it seems troubling or intrusive but like Guatama, i'm also trying to define the middle way - which is the high vibration at the center of Being - and acknowledge also the blocks or the low vibrations of anti-Being.

The reason i find this kind of discourse attractive is because most of us read infornation from various metaphysical teachers and rarely ever stand them side by side to see how they compare and contrast. I find there are so many inconsistencies between them that they need to be talked about. Some are resolved when language is made clearer and some are not because they're simply not true.

Comparisons are valuable right 'here' and 'now' (whenever and wherever assertions of truth are made) because alternatively comparisons can only be made by perusing divergent web sources at different times. Consequently, our understanding of the differences are duller than they might otherwise be. This archipelago of sources allows some teachers to take truth into a tangent that can only stand on the foundation of it's own internal 'logic'. But when a light is shone apon it from outside the box it's limitations become clear. If it's limitations are constistent and carefully pre-concieved then motive may even be deduced.

In the interest of spiritual enquiry i hope we can continue the way we are.

Love and thanks to all for the opportunity to talk.
I appreciate to follow this kind of discourse but I can't hep but feel that something's out of place, thus my understanding to Dayzero's attitude.
It can't always be rosy huh?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #39
Kathleen

I too can understand the frustration expressed by Dayzero.....it's not nice to "hijack" someone's post.

(Moderator hat is off for this post)
Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #40
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

The last couple of days I was realising how bored i am by the grooves my mind runs round and i find this quote from Jiddhu put up by Dayzero

"there is the difficulty that one's brain functions in old habits, like a gramophone record playing the same tune over and over again.

While the noise of that tune, of that habit is going on, one is not capable of listening to anything new......."

Thanks Dayzero for summing it up!

Now for turning off the gramaphone....

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #41
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread, folks! I love all the different viewpoints of what is basically the same topic. Thanks to everyone for giving your thoughts!

I noticed that someone brought up the Law of One (Ra materials), which I found to be very worthwhile to read and ponder. The sources of that communication (via channeling) are very interesting and appear to be extraterrestrial in nature. That is intriguing, to say the least!

As you read through the Law of One, you will find that the human channelers ask questions about the history of our universe, galaxy, and solar system. Although the sources of the communication regularly stress that their message is one of a spiritual nature, they do provide some amazing historical perspectives.

Example: In one session, a question was asked about the war that was described in the ancient Vedic writings of India. It was apparently similar to a nuclear war. The source confirmed the war did occur and the outcome was the devastation of the land area we now call the Sahara Desert in Africa. I found that to be very intriguing, but I had not found any reference that would help me confirm that claim... other than the obvious massive desert that does exist in Africa.

Then, recently scientists discovered a huge region of fused glass that exists below the sand of the Sahara Desert. This information was presented on one of the science/discovery channels. The scientists recovered pieces of this fused glass and examined them with all the available technology. They concluded that the glass was created by some event that fused the sandy soil in that region of north Africa across a very large area. The apparent size of the glass "sheet" is 60 square miles.

The scientists also stated that the glass pieces from the Sahara had the same characteristics as the glass fragments found at the Nevada nuclear test facility, however the size of the fused glass area in Nevada is relatively small.

I immediately realized that the information that the source had given in the Law of One sessions had been proven to be accurate. I love it when that happens!

Best to all,
Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #42
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I too can understand the frustration expressed by Dayzero.....it's not nice to "hijack" someone's post.

(Moderator hat is off for this post)
How do you conclude i hijacked the thread? This is a place to discuss ideas. If i agreed with everyone i am quite sure you wouldn't be saying this. Be honest, your sacred cows are being threatened and you don't like it.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #43
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I was expressing my opinion that you had hijacked the thread....discussing my idea...YOU DO NOT know the first thing about me or if I even HAVE any sacred cows. What I don't like is the arrogance and seeming self righteousness in which you choose to "discuss".

If you do not understand how I came to my conclusion then no explanation I might give you would be satisfactory.... and I do not intend to spend my afternoon arguing the point.
Your post to me was self righteous Kathleen. And this one is even more so. You're reading me by my words and scolding me for reading you.

Again, if i agreed with you and the OP you'd have no doubt remained silent. There's nothing surer.

Cheer up sister.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #44
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Your post to me was self righteous Kathleen. And this one is even more so. You're reading me by my words and scolding me for reading you.

Again, if i agreed with you and the OP you'd have no doubt remained silent. There's nothing surer.

Cheer up sister.
There surely is self-righteousness here but you're pitting the same attitude against it.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #45
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe Czymra, but now i'd like to stick with the discussion of the philosophical comments if that's ok. Before being criticised I respectfully and politely dissagreed with some of the comments made and i hope Josefine is not dissuaded from replying to me. I very much appreciate her views. She didn't appear offended by me and hopefully won't join some who clearly would like me to remain silent regarding certain ideas and teachers.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #46
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Its ok to disagree on spiritual matters - Topic is vast and elusive
So many pieces to this jigsaw puzzle and who have the full picture...?

What rings like truth in one ear sounds like trash in another
Yesterdays truth todays amuse might come true again tomorrow
Changin with the season like fashion on a catwalk

Still we sense what is right and wrong what is good and bad
Conscience is the compass and mind is the map
So many maps so many consepts of truth

Still if still the Voice within will guide the Beauty shine and the Heart embrace
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #47
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"your sacred cows are being threatened and you don't like it. "

Au contraire, it is your 'beliefs' that are threatened [hence your mammoth, and no doubt valid in their own way, discourses], .....
'beliefs' are a product of 'thought' and 'thought' is always 'dead' as it is not 'free from the known' and as thought is not 'free from the known' it is always in the past.

I have no 'beliefs' as such, so it would be hard for anyone to challenge them.

Again, I know you have an audience here, but this could all be done much better on a thread dedicated to the topics you wish to discuss, as so far you do not appear to have listened to good ol Tony Parsons.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #48
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

So funny that this thread offers utter proof for Parson's posit!

I love it.

We think we know, but we don't.

All is nothing but all.

Classic. :-)
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #49
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Am laughing hard conjuredUp!

Nice post.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:46 AM   #50
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I’m probably going to ruffle some feathers here, but truth needs to be encouraged – not suppressed.

From milk and honey: The spiritual Self is really saying "This is WHO I AM. Attune to My Vibration and Guidance and I Will draw thee (up in vibration) unto Me". This means that the soul must seek to be guided by higher Will and be prepared to take direction from spirit. The Christ Presence will lead each soul uniquely according to personal karma which is different for everyone.

So, let me get this straight - the answers are outside of you, then? Salvation is through another, outside of yourself? I'm sorry, but I don't concur.

And by the way, you missed the point altogether when you quoted Josefine - 'Time is an illusion, and without time there is no distance and no separation.'
You nailed it right on the head, Josefine. The people who aren't understanding that little gem, however - are the same ones that are attached to religion by way of ego. Fear of being wrong.

From Milk and Honey - "They are illusions because they can be changed by the transforming power of the inner- Christ. If they are not changed the soul will continue to labour under the illusion. The changing of the garments of consciousness -- exchanging the tatty old illusions of hate, fear etc for the wedding garment of light -- is a the 'great work of the ages'. It is 'the path'. We actually need cycles of time to accomplish this 'great work'."

So much of what you're offering is from a place of polarity - polarity that exists as a matter of necessity to enslave you (me, us). You see, there is no time in which this needs to happen because there is no time. Our concept of time is flawed. What Josefine was trying to communicate is what any quantum physicist will confirm - the true nature of time. We view it as a linear arrangement. The past happened before the present, immediately before the future. Not so. When we fully understand that it's ALL happening simultaneously, the whole notion of there being a process that takes time goes flying out the window ... at a high rate of speed! Discard old ideas. Completely!

I've seen so many conversations on here (Avalon)that attempt to figure things out using the egoic mind and they almost always digress into moral judgments of right and wrong, 'balanced' and 'unbalanced' labels, 'low vibration', negative aspects', such and such says...etc. Just about all of it was information acquired, instead of intuited from within. Most are oblivious to the fact that the very foundation of the arguments they employ have served to strengthen the chains that hold them to this dimension.

I refuse to kneel before my superior...for I have none! The idea that a benevolent God in the clouds will guide me implies that I am separate from him and that I require such assistance. Not so. The obstacle that prevents me from realizing that I am that god is the very idea that I am not. As greater truths are uncovered, we must be ego-less enough to discard the concepts that no longer apply.
Example: Are we all connected? (I hope the answer is a resounding YES!)
If so, exactly what is it outside of us that we're hoping to draw wisdom from?

I apologize if any of my delivery was abrasive, but as we realize greater truths that have absolutely nothing to do with old-school religion, the very notion of trying to validate the old information with the new is just silly to me and I get a little impatient sometimes. This is about realizing individually that we are all we need. The glory is inside. The freedom is inside. The everything . . . is inside. I applaud those of you intent on rediscovering that truth.

As always, I wish all of you peace.
recallone

Last edited by recallone; 01-11-2009 at 04:35 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for no-one, open secret, parsons