Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Bomb detectors

What does the forum consider about the useless vastly over priced so called bomb detectors sold around the globe from the UK?
Is there a possibility that these useless devices have been encouraged to be used to ensure the continuation of road side bombs killing our soldiers , thus ensuring public callings for ever more troops and machines to be deployed.
The parading of a stream of dead soldiers through Wooton Basset can then be used to whip up war fervour and the calling of them as HEROS is used to further expand WAR.
Is there any chance that our so called government has organised this to justify their illegal war?
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Bomb detectors

Should have given a link that describes what these devices are, and they have been sold world wide.
http://www.e-k9.net/av/php/gt200_ts01-intro.php
hobbit
Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I will try and expand WHY I started this thread.
The bomb detectors are a poor form of dowsing, they can now be ridiculed and demonised, further demonising the natural abilities that We HUMANS have.
those abilities have been suppressed and constantly ridiculed.
The world wide images of people using these devices, and them subsequently be shown to be useless serves several adjendas.

It continues and strengthens the thought process that nothing like this is possible by ourselves.
It let the roadside bombers have safe passage to plant the bombs and thus build war fervour.

We have the natural abilities that dowsers utilise, your hands and feet are antennae that connects with a system so wonderfull and different to what is presently accepted, but by realising your abilities You are then above control by those who profit from controlling the human race.
Those who orchestrate this ridicule and demonise such abilities are super intelligent, thier adjendas are not about our present understanding of what We are.
Don't fall into their traps, please.
Hobbit
Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I understand what you’re saying but even if my present senses of intuitions, awareness and sensory perceptions were 1,000 X stronger than they are now. I don't think I would like to put it to the test where explosive can be triggered remotely or by proximity. Better you than me chum.

I do take your stance that if the lads are using substandard equipment something should be done about it. What bothers me is the fact these "insurgents" are left to stroll around unhindered at night. Also, our lads take ground in the day then abandon it. Leaving the insurgents to reoccupy the land. Why keep prolonging things?

Take the ground and hold it. Set up night observation... not patrols. Just plain old observations… along known routes. I don't get what they are allowing to happen. Are they deliberately prolonging things because it's a back door into Iran? Are arms manufactures making a mint out it? Are politicians share portfolios bursting at the seems? Makes you wonder don't it.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
hobbit
Unsubscribed

SteveX,
I am concerned about our troops been used as cannon fodder, led like lambs to their slaughter.
the "insurgents" are the people of the countries that our soldiers have invaded.
would You not fight against any force that invaded here?
I would.
Our troops have been used as pawns in a game played from london.
Those who sit at desks and create wars want dead soldiers to parade and call heroes, they are not heroes though some may perform heroic acts.
Calling them heroes is propergander to try and further escalate this imperialistic adjenda driven occupation.
It is not a war.
We are the terrorists who have invaded a country and caused countless deaths.

The way our forces are operating is not logical, there must be another adjenda driving all of this.
Our troops should be here protecting our borders.
We should be sending tractors to Afghanistan and iraq, not helicopters and tanks.
Hobbit