Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

I have read several David Icke books and I was wondering what people have thought of him. I do not personally know anybody who I can talk to face to face about this type of thing and not come across as a complete lunatic. I was wondering if "Bill or Kerry" or anybody for that matter has had a chance to personally speek with David?
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I have read several David Icke books and I was wondering what people have thought of him. I do not personally know anybody who I can talk to face to face about this type of thing and not come across as a complete lunatic. I was wondering if "Bill or Kerry" or anybody for that matter has had a chance to personally speek with David?
He's a legend!
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
Richard Sauder
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know David Icke, but I have read some of his writings, and there is a lot of valuable information there.

Richard Sauder
Richard Sauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Event_Horizon View Post
He's a legend!
Yes, he is! However, we need to examine all conveyors of knowledge with proper analysis. The knowledge and the correct implementation thereof is sometimes lost when we view these personalities as messianic beings.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to take the time, here is his new video.

This guy knows what he's talking about. A lot of people will dis him, because of his reptillian stories. That aside, he is one of the major players.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...2&oq=david+ik#
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

He's a quality bloke and an assett to mankind's awakening process-no ego with Icke;just tells you how it is.To appear on major,prime time t.v. when he did on 'Wogan' and face the relentless ridicule that he knew he'd get was astounding and very true to his heart.These are qualities that are unfortunately a rare commodity in this world but we all possess them-be rid of the fear and get on with the lovin'!!

My hundredth post!Crikey,that's gone quick!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I think David Icke is a remarkable man. He was viewed as a complete nut by most of the world back in the eighties - remember the wogan show?.
I have viewed some of his videos and I think there is alot of truth in what he say's. The guy fills whatever venue he appears at. How many are reaching as many people with the important messages as this man? Ok so you may not agree with 100% of what the man say's but he gets the important message out there. And Who really knows? maybe the one's at the top are lizards!
Can you prove they aint!
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Yes, he is! However, we need to examine all conveyors of knowledge with proper analysis. The knowledge and the correct implementation thereof is sometimes lost when we view these personalities as messianic beings.
Andre, I agree with the need for proper analysis when doing any research. I have to say, admittedly years ago when i didnt know any better, i did question his 'outlook' but i always respected the way he put himself on the line and was willing to risk EVERYTHING in his life to go public with very controversial views and statements!
Over the years I have read his books, watched the videos and given his view a thorough appraisal.... with everything else that is now coming to the public domaian, I do believe he has pretty much got much info as a correct analogy of our history and what could presently be happening.

I salute and respect his courage..and would be delighted if Mr Icke would join this forum and give us his feedback and opinions as things escalate!!

warmest best wishes to the people on this forum!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
COEXIST
Avalon Senior Member

I love the way Alex Jones put it when asked about David, as it mirrors my own feeling.

Alex said something like..
"David talks about a lot of good stuff, Federal Reserve, Illuminati etc... but the problem is the whole lizard thing, it is like a turd floating in a punch bowl, it is a really good punch but with that turd floating around in it, no one will take a drink"
COEXIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

The first book I read of his, "The Robot's Rebellion" was during the time I was just "waking up", some 14 years ago. At the time, when I talked to people about the ideas in the book, they assumed I was crackers but most of what he wrote turned out to be right, in my opinion. I have followed his work ever since.

Like us all (including those Kerry and Bill interview), Icke cannot be right 100%of the time but he is sincere and well intentioned, again in my opinion.

Yes, the lizard thing turns some people off. Myself, I believe there is an element of truth in the theory.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

David icke i think is brilliant and he as allways said about is research. take from it what you will.
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I still have the interview of David Icke that was aired on the old Mysterious Universe podcast. It's at work where I listen to all my podcasts, but PM me if you want me to email you a copy. Just give me your email in your PM.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I've read David Ike's books and seen his videos including the interview he did with Credo Mutwa. My impression of David Ike is that most of the information he shares is based on second hand info which he has gathered from others as compared to sharing info from his own direct personal experience.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
banoyes

David Icke is scoffed by the ignorant
but
He is never refuted
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard of David Icke, but I haven't gotten around to reading any of his books. I read a small piece of him on wikipedia and I must admit I find him interesting. There is probably some sort of truthfulness in some of the things he believes, although some of it seems coocoo. It's better to be open to his opinion than stay ignorant and reject all the knowledge he offers.
*un-zips human costume*
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I just figured that peopel on this site would have to have heard of him. I really dont think that the whole shape shifting reptilian idea is to hard to grasp once you have admitted the fact that aliens or beings from another demension have to exhist. I really cant believe that their are this many people waking up right at this very moment. At first I thought David Icke was a little optimistic when he said that the human concousness was going to prevail and we would realize our full potential. Now though it seems like we are on that track more than ever. I can feel it happening all around us and this fourm is such a giant step. Keep up the good work everybody.

LET YOUR LOVE SHINE ON
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #17
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Icke is a legend, he is spot on about the Reptilian control over the populas.

Now the clue to the identity of the serpent starts right back in Eden.

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden?’"

The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’"

It was right staring us in the eyes, all legends and cultures refer to these beings. Is that coincidence, I think not.

Its a spiritual warfare.

Jeremiah 5:21
'Now hear this, O foolish and senseless people, Who have eyes but do not see; Who have ears but do not hear.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:42 PM   #18
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys.....pleased to meet ya's!!!

Icke, I have to agree is a legend, however I also have to agree that the info he passes is to some degree, second hand. However, due to the particular subject matter I would imagine that is the only way to get at this info, it ain't like the Governments are gonna put "the truth" on bill-boards or send us out nice little pamphlets entitled "the Truth about UFO's and population control....by you friendly Government!!"

However I think we can judge to a good extent the inner nature of a person by their outward aspect. Watch "BIG BROTHER - THE BIG PICTURE" on Youtube or Google and tell me that the passion and belief that the guy has isn't incredible. The end of this lecture I would put on a par with Martin Luther King or Gandhi. A very passionate man and indeed a light in all this darkness. Definatley a soul with a big job to do!!
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #19
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Too much evidence thoughoutt ime to dismiss the reptilian case. Icke is on a roll, no stopping now
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Big Dave is a compelling speaker-he speaks with a clear,concise no nonesense approach with a genuine fluidity that proverbially 'connects the dots'.As for the reptilian 'theory' well somebody had to bring it to the forefront and why not?-It's absolutely ridiculous in my humble opinion to say there aren't other species with a different genetic makeup than ourselves;capable of stuff we can't fully comprehend-we still think ourselves at the top of the species hierarchy because we haven't all been face to face with these entities(not that we are aware of).I tend to think it's ignorant and arrogant a person to explicitly state that we are the most genial beings ever worked in this experience called 'reality'.I'm not having a dig here just stating where i stand on such matters-impossibilties don't exist.I look at it like this:The greatest strength a 'superior species' could have is that of the lesser not being able to comprehend it in whatever fashion.Like a tiger in the jungle-if you are aware it's there you get out of the way,if not you are easy prey.These reps. could be well cloaked and could have formulated doctrines such as religions and football matches to distract us from what's really happening.Lots of stuff is going down-children and people going missing in their thousands by all acoounts-(i have not seen any figures for this though).
We have to question our 'reality'.Everything we take for granted day to day is just that taken for granted-There are other things that are extremely important happening in our world and others that we are unaware of and i think it's healthy to ask the right questions.The media and black cabals have ways of making you fear to ask these questions and tend to make you isolated and made to feal silly/crackers-this is not civilised or humane to treat people in this way.Anyway getting back to big dave-i think he's a daring individual who's trying to even up the chessboard for average joes like myself with inside info.that was once only known by the 'illuminated ones'.No longer,i'm waking up.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #21
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Bright blessings all.....and a few thoughts on David Icke.It's been a long time since his 'infamous' appearence on Wogan.I remember thinking at the time that...anyone who gets that big a public character assassination...must be on to something.What is really interesting is if you watch his latest appearence on Wogan,a couple of years ago,on some third rate cable channel.Instead of laughing at Icke.....the audience laughed at Wogan and cheered Icke !! A small example but indicative of the sea change in public consciousness over the last 20 or so years. Back then if you talked about him...people would laugh at you....now all they can muster is a slight grin.

I always thought David did himself no favours the way he came across in public.Too arrogant..too defensive ? All I can say,having seen him at Brixton Academy this May, is that he his very sincere and and a very accomplished speaker (6 hours without notes ! ).And for sure the place was sold out...a very positive day.

I must say...I feel there are quite a few writers/speakers out there who have a better grasp of the overall picture but he is certainly a valued member of our community....and one of the first to stick his head above the parrapet.

As for lizards !! I can't see the problem with accepting their existence.The references come up everywhere....in religious texts,mythology and legend....not to mention more recent information.There is even a part of the human brain....called the reptillian brain.

So Yay for David Icke and Love & Light to All....
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #22
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

He is a very good guy and has very good information on almost everything that the people in this forum are (or should be) interested in. Although as I say to everyone that doesn't mean that you should take his word for it on anything. He has some mistakes as I have seen. Especially on the Sitchin stuff.

Everyone should at least have a look at his stuff. On the reptilian thing I just have to say that many whistleblowers confirm this. Although I'll probably won't trust him on that one until I've seen one (I hope never ).
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #23
conec
Avalon Senior Member

What i really like about Icke is that he is usually the first person that people come across when they are trying to get into all this.

I think this is what makes him special, he gets to the people who wouldnt normally find this information.

He is the first port of call for many, he was for me and that made me find others.

His 3 hour talk to a constituency in England when another politician decided not to run is priceless. He told them he had no intention to run for office of any kind, but wanted to take the opportunity to talk, cool!

The people in the audience would have never come across this otherwise.

Last edited by conec; 09-10-2008 at 10:52 PM.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #24
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

There are aspects of his character that I'm speculative about but in regards to his work(s), I'm not sure why people find the predominant reptillian theme hard or hardest to comprehend or believe because as ElvenMyst has already noted, our ancient religions/cultures (known on our orthadox archaeological and historical record) were/are obsessed with reptillian imagery as well as architecture/art/writings upto present day.

Last edited by She-Ra; 09-10-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Typo.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

My two cents: His metaphysics for the most part is right on the dot. The reptilian seems far flung as we've all said, but I def see the prevailing idea with the metaphors of our ancient traditions of our 'races' among us in the old times those being along the lines of something elfish and goblinish. And well, the reptilian fit the goblin picture (predominant snake metaphor). I feel the elves were more of a hybrid race of us, maybe a genetic experiment before we got dumbed down some more if you're on boat with the whole ancient astronaut theory.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote