Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Auschwitz Survivor on Palestine

Having been to both areas i know most people feel the same, personally i feel strongly this problem is about political manipulation. When i was in old Jerusalem i was suprised to find both Jews and Arabs selling their wares in the narrow streets...

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Auschwitz Survivor on Palestine

This effort by "Auschiwitz Survivor" is very encouraging and sends the message to those who are still manipulated by disinformation MSM. I feel the same manipulation going on in India and Pakistan by MSM by creating hatred against each other. There are certain factions in the world, which always us to be in collision against each other; to meet their personal interests. This videos is a message to them as well as to us to break our thought process junked by hatred manipulation; and i am having a gut feeling that a new renaissance is in the making!! thanks for the video friend!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Can't fault what he said but its more complicate than that cure principle. I have no solution for either side.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=TheRebel;239833]This effort by "Auschiwitz Survivor" is very encouraging and sends the message to those who are still manipulated by disinformation MSM. ........

Your welcome TheRebel

Not wishing to dent your enthusiasm, for that is greatly needed, the answer for all living entites is not to keep going round and round but straight back up
Old 02-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

This is one awesome example of a Jewish practioner, zionists are not jews, they are satanists. See i'm not a jew, christian, arab, buddist, hindu or any other denomination of a 'religion', I can understand all of them and their principles, i.e. no killing, stealing, hurting, raping, pilaging. but they all use thrie religion for what their religion tells them not to do.
Big up this Jew though
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Broad sweeping statements, tarring everyone with the same old cliched brush is part of the problem.