Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

Yea just heard a nuclear bomb can destroy human spirits is this true?
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

No, but our human nuclear tongues can .
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

lol. I hope so I was watching a Goerge Green interview and he said that nuclear

bomb was capable of destroying a soul, kinda freaked me out.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #4
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

A very interesting question indeed.

I do believe it is possible for w human soul to be destroyed but not by a nuclear weapon. I see no reason for one form of energy to destroy another form of energy.

Energy however can be consumed. The same way we consume electricity I believe a soul can be consumed by another type of being. Perhaps this is where 'demons' come into the grand scheme of things? I'm not sure.

A soul is energy. It cannot be destroyed but rather consumed.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Yes
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #6
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard this in two places. George Green and The Law of One 26.19-26.28(http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=26&ss=1):

Quote:
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.

26.20 Questioner: I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand on that a little bit?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.

26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

26.22 Questioner: Could you tell me just vaguely how you accomplished this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is accomplished through our understanding of dimensional fields of energy. The higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense.

26.23 Questioner: Then you are saying that, in general, you will allow the population of this planet to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic than entrance to what we call the heaven worlds or the astral world due to death by a bullet or by the normal means of dying by old age. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It would be more traumatic. However, the entity would remain an entity.

26.24 Questioner: Can you tell me the condition of the entities who were killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. They of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. They are being helped as much as is possible.

26.25 Questioner: When the healing process is complete with these entities, will this experience of death due to nuclear bomb cause them to be regressed in their climb towards fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. Such actions as nuclear destruction affect the entire planet. There are no differences at this level of destruction, and the planet will need to be healed.

26.26 Questioner: I was thinking specifically if an entity was in Hiroshima or Nagasaki at that time and he was reaching harvestability at the end of our cycle, would this death by nuclear bomb create such trauma that he would not be harvestable at the end of the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. Once the healing has taken place the harvest may go forth unimpeded. However, the entire planet will undergo healing for this action, no distinction being made betwixt victim and aggressor, this due to damage done to the planet.

26.27 Questioner: Can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

26.28 Questioner: How do these people attempt this restitution in the physical?

Ra: I am Ra. These attempt feelings of love towards the planetary sphere and comfort and healing of the scars and the imbalances of these actions.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I have also heard this: Nuclear Devices throw all energetic plasmas into chaos. The energy can be recovered by its organizational coherence is forever damaged. Souls who have been through this experience take an incredibly long time to recover and re-member from the trauma of it.

This makes much sense when one chooses to notice the incredible upsurge in UFO sightings and events which happened shortly after we began dropping atomic bombs on each other.

Humankind was standing on the precipice....teetering toward a violent and catastrophic end...one which would not only bring about their own destruction but the destruction of the vast and beautiful genetic library of this sphere they call Earth...but which knows itself by another name. This blue jewel. The atomic age and all of its dangers had begun.

I intuit there was an intervention at this point. Just a feeling I have. I think if it came down to the observers making a decision to lose humankind or lose this planet...I think they would remove us forcefully and efficienty. There is no reason why the planet could not be repopulated by some other biped with a whole other cone of future uncertainty.

Humans are very arrogant little creatures. They can be quite gallant and beautiful...but also so very conceited and ignorant.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
I have heard this in two places. George Green and The Law of One 26.19-26.28(http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=26&ss=1):
So I am interpreting the material as saying we would be destroyed, but not

completely and eventually revived to our pre destructive state? Thanks for

posting that, because it's been bothering me all day.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
So I am interpreting the material as saying we would be destroyed, but not

completely and eventually revived to our pre destructive state? Thanks for

posting that, because it's been bothering me all day.
Physical destruction is assured in the scenario of nuclear blast trauma, what Ra has said is that intervention is allowed to prevent the destruction of the higher order "spirit" complex and that such intervention has already happened and by implication will happen if necessary.

You are safe.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:12 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Your soul is an emanation of the creator and then under that your higher self. You can not destroy the creator or the higher self with anything.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Yea just heard a nuclear bomb can destroy human spirits is this true?
It seems like everyday there are groups spreading new information more ridiculous than the previous day.

I don't think anything can destroy a soul, except maybe if a person is soulless and/or chooses not to have a soul, at least that's my theory.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

George Green mentioned that Russian scientists were able to show/prove that 'something'/Soul leaves the body when it dies that weighs 22 grams. So is the soul grown/embedded within the body and records every thing to the growing holographic microcrystals just like a silicon computer chip would store data?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:46 AM   #13
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
George Green mentioned that Russian scientists were able to show/prove that 'something'/Soul leaves the body when it dies that weighs 22 grams. So is the soul grown/embedded within the body and records every thing to the growing holographic microcrystals just like a silicon computer chip would store data?
Love your thoughts. In a way it can be argued the human brain functions exactly like a computer, but obviously there's more to us than the sum of our parts and our biological machine that is the human body. I find the explanations about different emotions actually representing different resonance frequencies on the quantum or 'unseen' level (for lack of a better term) very sound.

Anytime someone mentions crystals I get interested.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:56 AM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

Anytime someone mentions crystals I get interested.
Where there's Quartz there's Gold!!!!!!!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:15 AM   #15
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

What God put together let no man put asunder.

Oh thats marriage

I would not worry.
What we are existed before all universes and will exist after all universes.
Thats fact.

We are in essence formless materialized into form for this earthly sojourn.

sojourn may be short for soul-journey.

why worry.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:30 AM   #16
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Our soul/spirit is made in the image of the Creator God.

Guess who can destroy it?
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:43 AM   #17
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Unless this question is tabuised . From my truthful well of knowing, life as such can not destroy itself but can endanger its own evolution, of course , we all have been wittness to it , even if only with retrospective look to our history .
There is living and non living universe , Life and the other and each follows different rules.
As if two categorically, existentially, different dimensions.
Non living universe follows laws of physics, you may say. Even if some believe it is enspirited , it's only enspirited by the mind of living beings .

Life dimension is scattered accross and over all universe, universes ( illogical to say universes , uni- verse ) , living beings are created, dependant on the Source of Life, there is a Source of Life, craddle of Life, deep and far away from any inhabited places .
There are many mysterious phenomena in universe, related to life and living beings.

All living beings were emanated ( it's more less adequate term , better than created ) as intelligent , sovereign sparkles of this great Craddle of Life , they being a minute reflection of Its tremendous potential.
All were emanated as pure and perfect and in endless varieties, to various hospitable environments , with different kinds of intellect, but all coming from the same source.

Now, it is important to say that Life and non living universe have to exist besides each other and protect their own integrity from each other, the non living universe has no feelings for us unless we project our minds there and subdue its parts but no way we can subdue it all,
we try to live in friendly environments and there exist much friendlier ones than this planet in other corners of space .

Why am I saying this all ? Because the non living material physical forces of universe can be as dangerous to life as laws of physics dictates .

Life as such ( in space altogether ) won't ever disappear , that much we know .
But, there had been advanced civilisations that had destroyed themselves and are gone without trace .
Playing with non living physical forces can be dangerous as we all know for there is no mercy to be expected from elements.

This is one important thing to realize for humankind and its future yet .

Living and non living universes, dimensions of space, existing parallely besides each other , yet following different laws .
Both can achieve perfection but on different levels. Material universe as such is not conscious , and if not handled with care it does not show mercy to living beings .

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I've wondered about this sort of thing for a long time...but I have been afraid to research the subject. We seem to be on a very precarious perch. We are so very, very small in this vast Universe. Our physical lives are so very, very short in the vast sweep of time. We have been lied to about just about everything...resulting in a lack of confidence in just about anything. The survival of our individual souls, memories, identities, etc...beyond physical death...lifetime after lifetime...is a very pressing and important issue. Are there technologies or beings who can terminate a soul? Some religions speak of the annihilation of the wicked...body, mind, and soul. I grew up in one of these religous groups. Plus...the straight and narrow way which leads to eternal life was represented as being very straight and narrow. I have even wondered about the fate of the souls of those involved in the 9/11 horror...both perpetrators and victims. I'm willing to go through just about anything...if I live forever. Otherwise...what the hell is the point? I don't want any souls to ever be terminated. Not even demonic souls. Segregation...maybe...but not annihilation. I still want a Solar System Exorcism...but I don't want any being or any soul to be harmed in any way. I just want this Solar System to be rebooted...with a new program firmly in place. Then I'd like to work with the malevolents...to help them get back on track...if they ever were on track. Then they could potentially come back into this Solar System Sandbox...and play nice. One more thing...what the hell happened to the Founders aka the Ancients? What was the fate of their souls? That's the question I REALLY wish to have answered in an honest and comprehensive manner. THAT would answer a helluva lot of other questions.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 08:35 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #19
viking
Avalon Senior Member

From what can gather yes....

No need to worry though ... they have stopped us playing with the big toys a few times!!!

It will not happen...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The way I see it is
Your higher self is not in this dimension only a small part of it is, so no matter what happens here you are safe there
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #21
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

If our soul was made of atoms yes it will but; souls, oversouls, avatar, rishis, yunasai and beyond, all part of our anatomy and identity, are no made of atoms alone, there are much smaller parts our ourselves that contain the original template from which we came that are called partiki, that can not be created nor destroyed.

Even if the worse come to pass in 2012 and much of humanity losses their eternal life potential, physical body ascension by engaging the metatronic reverse merkaba, which I hope it doesn't, there is still rescuing potential by learning how to die properly and engaging the silver seed awakening.

The reversed metatronic merkaba is a technology which is much worse that any atomic bomb.

And even if a person decides to become a fallen angelic, still then, they can not destroy the partiki that will go back to source as space dust (what one loses is one's identity)

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #22
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Dolores Cannon wrote a book titled "A Soul Remembers Hiroshima."

I think that may answer the question.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #23
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

On the Soul

Three verses from the Bhagavad-Gita As It Is.

Ch 2 Verse 23

The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.

Ch 2 Verse 24

This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.

Ch 2 Verse 25

It is said that the soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #24
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny-"The way I see it is
Your higher self is not in this dimension only a small part of it is, so no matter what happens here you are safe there"

I kind of see it the same way swanny, like environment chambers with the rubber gloves attach to them.

The gloves symbolize the human body, the souls only connection to this environment. What happens inside of the environment is contained.

I doubt that what ever intelligence is manipulating the gloves from the outside will be so negligent, I can't see it jeopardizing its own safety.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #25
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

Perhaps we have a confusion in terminology.

Otherwise, the question, our entire existence (including this forum),
is a grand waste of time, foisted upon monkeys by monkeys.

Perhaps a differentiation between "spirit" and "soul" is in order.
Caution: Fred is going to use the scary "God/unknowable, ultimate creator" word later, so cover your ears.
Now, everyone else's use of them always confuses me. Using them interchangeably confuses me, even more. So most likely, mine will add to your confusion, but I'll throw it in, anyway.

Spirit: Anytime "intent" manifests to... let say... a physical plane, you get spirit. Whether this comes with "intelligence" prolly varies with the job/intent. But spirit is what I term a resultant phenomena. NOT the same as an eternal life form.

Whether some one "casts a spell", a planet comes into being, 2 animals have sex which makes more animals, on and on, what you have is still "resultant" life, spirit, manifestation. Kill the thing, and the spirit dissipates. Kill the spirit and so goes the thing.

While humans are all of that, we are also more...

Soul: Whether spoken of as an individual case, or a collective individual case, or likened to a field of flowers, it's creation, life, limits, are all beyond our ultimate control.

Neither do such attributes of our soul belong to, or are controlled by any other species, either. The "biggest"/sorriest thing they can do is waste their energy in the illusion they have it... neglecting/projecting their own plight.

God (I warned ya) created this eternal life we have/share, and it stretches beyond time, space, species, or any combination you might choose.

Full knowledge of the perfect, timeless thing we are, rests within us at all times, inviolate by any other form of same. (perfect, unless you wish to suggest a "creator" that creates imperfection for it's own entertainment)

What comes with that existence is the "magic ride" of all time (literally). The beauty and gift of being a perfect lense for that creative gift, as high, long, and hard as we could imagine. and then some. Such remains eternally within our grasp, within our ability to give.

What came "after" that, was everything after the "big bang" of sorts, and not our creator's doing, tho it lives within the creator's forebearance... and forgiveness. (read fore-giveness)

So.... (damn that took a bit of typing)

within such a framework:

Um.... no.

Fred

PS: I did also come up with a "short" though smart-a$$ed answer, too.

Yes! The soul of whoever sets off the device.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 02-10-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote