Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #776
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Met the inside of my stomach for the first time yesterday morning - on the 3rd day of having the 3x15drop dose. No unpleasantness since - in the homestretch now. So far so good. I can live with the slight discomfort that goes with getting used to the stuff, even to the taste - I recon the benefits FAR outweigh the alternative.

Bring on the MMS thank you!
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #777
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I actually bought swimmers nose clips. My sinuses are really sensitive.

Jim H is now recommending in the most recent newsletter (#6) that you do a couple of drops every 2 hours or so. A lot of people can do 2 drops at a time.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
I think most of us do. My solution is to pinch my nose as i drink it, it's the fumes that get me. I can manage if I hold my nose and then drink water immediately afterwards. I can manage 15 drops this way (and I only add water, not juice to the activated solution), but I even react to the smell when it is activating.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #778
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Almost any health food store would have it. If you're close to the border, I'd cross and get it - if there's a DNS on it, it's possible a US supplier might not be able to ship to CN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I just found out that DMSO has not been available in Canada for a few years. Apparently a Do Not Sell order in place. Someone suggested my vet.

Anyone know a supplier of this in the US that I can buy from?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #779
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

I would recommend a full detox programme of 15 drops three times daily for 2 weeks (or if you have the time fewer drops every 2 hours) - many fungal (and other ) infections go deep and need to be cleansed.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #780
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Machineamentum
Your MMS in a cap!!!!!

http://mmsnews.org/NEWS004.htm

The protocol made the MMS newsletter!
alys
Old 08-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #781
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Almost any health food store would have it. If you're close to the border, I'd cross and get it - if there's a DNS on it, it's possible a US supplier might not be able to ship to CN.
Blessings alyscat,

Waitinginthewings found DMSO at the Farm and Feed Store near where she lives in Canada.

Usually the cost of DMSO is a lot less in a feed store than in a health food store for those in the US.

PaL
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #782
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I am trying to save money and get my own Sodium Chlorite, but cannot find it in a large enough capacity online. I found a source for about 4 ounces of the flakes for $25.00, but I want to get more.

The pool store has a large bag for $10.00 of Sodium Chloride 28% with inert ingredients, but I don't think that is the same. Can anyone give me a clue. In the second book Mr. Hubble says to order from two sources, but they are not of significant amount and are not inexpensive.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #783
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings alyscat,

Waitinginthewings found DMSO at the Farm and Feed Store near where she lives in Canada.

Usually the cost of DMSO is a lot less in a feed store than in a health food store for those in the US.

PaL
Peaceandlove: Yes I was able to buy it at a horse supply store. Horse owners use it I gather. Its really inexpensive there. I purchased a large bottle, just in case it suddenly disappears of their shelves.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #784
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Peaceandlove: Yes I was able to buy it at a horse supply store. Horse owners use it I gather. Its really inexpensive there. I purchased a large bottle, just in case it suddenly disappears of their shelves.
DMSO is great for healing ligaments, tendons, sore joints. It can cause a rash and leaves a funny taste in your mouth, sort of like artichokes. There are different strengths. Be careful how much you use, and what you mix it with. The vet strength stuff works, but it is strong. Good luck!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #785
guidry

oh goodness I may post now many thank yous Karen. I am very new in here and would like to ask question. If we must take the swine flu shot would taking MMS right afterwards flush it away?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #786
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidry View Post
oh goodness I may post now many thank yous Karen. I am very new in here and would like to ask question. If we must take the swine flu shot would taking MMS right afterwards flush it away?

Hi Guidry,
You are welcome! The vaccinations - every one of them - are dangerous on so many levels that Dr. Carely http://drcarley.com said she will not take one. If they want to force it on her, she will shot with your gun then, I won't do it. Won't take the mark of the beast. They probably plan to put the microchips in the vaccines.

Dr. Deagle said you can't repair the damage - he could save your life, but this squalene adjuvant makes antibody to your nervous system and kills your nerves. Dr. Ott says that is the thing he can't find an antidote for.

MMS would help with some things - kills microbials in your body, and I think it does take out the heavy metals.

I won't take. It could be the one thing I would fight to the death over.

Many Blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #787
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hello guidry
Yea I think it should get most of the **** out of your system but not a micro chip if one of those is in the vaccine
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:04 AM   #788
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

really impressed by the posts. so i've just started taking mms for 2 days.

does anyone know if you can have a cup of morning coffee after taking it? gotta have my morning coffee. and if so how long do you need to wait? does coffe affect it's potency?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #789
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to mention 2 things:

1. MMS2 (NOT MMS!) - Hypochlorous Acid

Not many people seem to know about Jim's recent announcement regarding MMS2 - Hypochlorous Acid. Please read about it here:

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro.htm

There's a discussion thread about MMS2 here:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16261

Please join in!

2. UPDATED PROTOCOLS FOR MMS1

Only when I read that MMS2 announcement did I realize that Jim has another website:

http://www.jimhumble.biz

In it contains many updated protocols for MMS (or "MMS1"), which was news to me.

In particular:

1. For colds/flu, we should be taking drops EVERY HOUR until the cold/flu stops (typically within 24 hours). You can start with a lower dosage like 3 drops first, and increase it by one drop every hour and cutting back if you feel nauseated.

2. For cancer, I asked Jim to confirm whether we should be following "Clara's 6x6 Protocol", which is 6 drops, then another 6 drops after 1 hour, and do that 3 times a day. He tells me that that is not enough, and we should also be taking the drops every hour for 8 hours a day!

Just wanted to share.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 AM   #790
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have a neighbour whose friend has come down with what sounds like the H1N1 virus. The symptoms are identical........does anyone know if colloidal silver will work or MMS? Please help.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #791
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Do you really need an eye dropper or is there a better way to mix the MMS with activator?

I have both but have not used either yet.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #792
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Do you really need an eye dropper or is there a better way to mix the MMS with activator?

I have both but have not used either yet.
Depends on what your MMS is in. If you have the blue bottle of MMS, it has a stopper in it that measures 1 drop at a time. Its easy to do. If you don't have a stopper then you will have to carefully use an dropper. Problem is I don't know what size dropper to use.....?
Old 09-21-2009, 03:39 AM   #793
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Depends on what your MMS is in. If you have the blue bottle of MMS, it has a stopper in it that measures 1 drop at a time. Its easy to do. If you don't have a stopper then you will have to carefully use an dropper. Problem is I don't know what size dropper to use.....?
Yeah I have some in a blue bottle.

Good to have. I feel a little better knowing that I have it and can use it if/when I get sick.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:21 AM   #794
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Just thought I would pop in a tell you my results. Since moving to the country last May I have been infected with thrush, which is a yeast infection. My tongue and mouth was covered in blisters, my tongue was thickly coated with yucky yellowish stuff and my lips were numb.

The medicine the doctor gave me made me sick to death, it was laced with the artifical sweetener in Splenda, so I couldn't use it.

I was kind of keeping it at bay with Himalayan Crystal Salt and Oregano Oil but it wasn't kicking it.

Well I got the MMS last week and decided the first thing I would do to see if it worked, was to brush my teeth with it. Wow oh wow, oh wow, by the time I was finished my tongue was nice and pink, sore but pink! Yeah, it gassed off and that was yucky. The blisters are gone now and I have much more vitality.

Last night I did 15 drops for the first time and was on the toilet all morning but I feel really clean.

I'm gonna make sure I have enough for all of the people in my radiant zone for sure! Hey, I heard it comes in powder form now which is great for shelf life.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 10-17-2009 at 02:24 AM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 AM   #795
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

After taking MMS for a while I have a strong aversion to it's taste, going to try it in the veggie caps.

A couple of months ago my wife and kids were sick and I caught what they had on a Thursday, I hadn't taken MMS in a while and took 7 drops on Friday night. It felt like the glands on both sides of my neck went tense, it was like they were about to explode and about 3 minutes later I was in the Bathroom puking. I was better by the end of the weekend, while my wife and kids were sick for 12 days. It was a terrible feeling, but maybe it was just the MMS at work destroying all the virus in my glands. I find dosing for colds and flu to be better managed at 2-3 drops an hour for about 5-7 hours sufficient, and much easier to handle than a large dose.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #796
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I'd share my indirect experience with the MMS:

A while ago I told a friend of mine, who happens to be a 'truth researcher', highly educated in natural sciences and stuff, about MMS. Couple of weeks ago ho got a bad flu, which he needed to get rid of quickly so he could travel, so he got himself an MMS set, available in local market through a web site.

First of all, the price, while being about the same as everywhere else, is actually on the verge of outrageous, as the average income in my country (one of the new EU members) is between 25 and 35% of that of the 'western' countries, also considering the cost of the supplies.

The set comes with a not very good translation of Jim Humble's book (it's hard to get a good translation even from mainstream publishing houses these days tho ;) And it's apparently only the 1st gen. information.

There was a nice local improvement bundled with the set - a bag of empty gelatine pill capsules and a small plastic syringe to fill them with the activated MMS, which should help a lot for those who have problems with the taste and smell.

According to my friend the theory behind how MMS works is essentially flawed, very incomplete and hardly deserving being even called a theory - the NaCLO2 available pretty much anywhere in the world isn't pure. The chemical itself needs to be stabilized by other ingredients so as not to deteriorate in relatively short time, and even though those additives are supposed to be inert, questions remain as to how inert they are once they enter the digestive system, and it seems obvious that the chemical reaction (not to mention the fruit juice recommended to hide the flavour, or the actual stomach content) must be much more complex than described in the available literature. He actually called his supplier to ask about this, but was told not to dig too deep in the matter - I wonder if it's like that elsewhere, or if people actually don't ask any questions at all. MMS really should be in the hands of medical doctors and serious researchers, but of course this collides with the big pharma interests, so not likely ...

The result however was a success - the thing worked rather well, even though my friend talked about really weird symptoms during the cure. He was good enough to travel in about 3 or 4 days. So - I'm rather happy to have a friend willing to conduct tests on humans on himself, as I'm now ready to make the investment and try it myself :)
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #797
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys, After much research I finally got my MMS in about a week ago. I began the regular potocal of increasing the dose my one drop everyday. The first day was great ! I opened up my nasal passages and I could really feel the fresh air I was breathing. I did not have any nausea or diarea .When I reached 6 drops twice a day, I woke up the next day with a pain in my lower back, in the region of my right kidney. I thought that I had probably sprained it the previous evening when I was do some housework. By the end of the day though I could barely walk because of the pain. I suddenly remembered that I have had a chronic but low grade kidney infection that activates every now and then. Then it dawned on me that the MMS was attacking the infection in my kidney. By why all of that pain ? I think the reason is that, I should have increased my water intake during this process of toxic cleansing. No one talks about how important it is to drink more water throughout the day as we are taking MMS. As soon as I began drinking about a glass of water every hour the pain began to subside.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #798
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,
I've increased my water intake but I am still in pain. It even increases after I take MMS. I've reduced my dose to 2 drops twice a day. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #799
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Her cysts on her ovaries have pretty much disappeared and the large fibroid has reduced tremendously in size. I was going to wait until she re-visited her doctor to verify her results. The doctors wanted to remove them. She will probably be seeing her doctor in the next few weeks and I will update then. SEE BELOW!

This is the protocol that is on the internet about getting rid of cancer with MMS and DMSO.
(The only warning about using DMSO on humans that I have seen is about potential liver damage although that may be with over use.)

You add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of citric acid with 1/2 teaspoon of MMS swirl glass and wait three minutes and then add (5) 1/2 teaspoons of DMSO (reduce the amount of DMSO if skin irritation occurs).

Put the mixture into a fine mister and spray on skin. This is after you have taken a bath and cleaned the skin well as the DMSO will carry anything on the skin into the body. She says she lays down on a clean sheet or towel while the mixture is drying on her skin. She has been doing it daily and the cysts have almost completely disappeared. This is the only remedy she has been using and is not in conjunction with anything else. You spray it all over your body including the back (lean forward and spray over back to reach the whole back if you do not have anyone else to apply it). She then would re-spray the ovary and uterus areas and rub in. Wash hands well after that.

In the morning you wash it off.

After about 7 days the cysts and fibroid have greatly abated.

KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING THE DMSO THERE IS AN ODOR ASSOCIATED WITH IT SORT OF LIKE A GARLIC SMELL.

ALSO, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE A LITTLE BIT OF TINGLING WHILE THE PRODUCT IS DRYING. OPEN WOUNDS WILL STING A LITTLE.

GREAT NEWS!! My friend's most recent visit to her doctor regarding the tumor in her uterus revealed that it had reduced further in size and the doctor no longer feels it is necessary to perform surgery and she was asked to return in A YEAR for another check-up. She continues her protocol as described above to eventually eliminate the tumor all together.

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

5 and 10 Pack MMS Specials Also Available

Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

This company uses the nice dropper tops that don't crystallize or let out extra drops. Packaged by a FDA regulated Nutraceutical Company in sealed containers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-07-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #800
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Hi Guys, After much research I finally got my MMS in about a week ago. I began the regular potocal of increasing the dose my one drop everyday. The first day was great ! I opened up my nasal passages and I could really feel the fresh air I was breathing. I did not have any nausea or diarea .When I reached 6 drops twice a day, I woke up the next day with a pain in my lower back, in the region of my right kidney. I thought that I had probably sprained it the previous evening when I was do some housework. By the end of the day though I could barely walk because of the pain. I suddenly remembered that I have had a chronic but low grade kidney infection that activates every now and then. Then it dawned on me that the MMS was attacking the infection in my kidney. By why all of that pain ? I think the reason is that, I should have increased my water intake during this process of toxic cleansing. No one talks about how important it is to drink more water throughout the day as we are taking MMS. As soon as I began drinking about a glass of water every hour the pain began to subside.
Hi yiolas,

I recently started back up on the MMS protocol and experienced the same pain in the back and after a couple days it stopped.

If you are in too much discomfort just back up a couple drops, as it appears you have, and then slowly come back up again. Maybe instead of adding another drop and taking the MMS twice a day (approximately 12 hours apart), you may more slowly detox the kidney if you took 2 drops maybe 4 times a day.

Information from Jim Humble:

Quote:
For chronic or long-standing conditions always increase the number of drops very slowly over a period of weeks. it is best to increase by 1 drop each day until you feel some nausea. The next day drop back by 2 drops and stay at this level for several days until increasing again by 1 drop a day. In this way you gradually work your way higher, reducing and then increasing again to keep nausea under control. You may reduce problems by dividing the daily dose into a morning and a bedtime portion, but after some time always try to edge higher until you start feeling the nausea. If you continue to encounter nausea whenever you raise the dose then just remain for a long time on a level that does not cause problems. Eventually nausea with vomiting or diarrhea may catch up with you anyway but it is better if that is at a high rather than a low level of MMS.

I've certainly been extremely tired this time and sleeping more than usual.

Oh, and I have mentioned before on one the MMS pages about drinking extra water, taking more minerals and iodine while on the MMS.

Here is a repost about "Healing Crisis":

HERING'S LAW OF CURE:

"All cure starts from within out, from the head down and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared."

LAW OF HEALING CRISIS:

"A healing crisis will occur only when an individual is ready both physiologically and psychologically. The basic foundation for all healing is nutritional preparedness. A healing crisis will begin from within out, in reverse order chronologically as to how the symptoms have appeared, tempered by the intensity of the trauma. The individual will have the opportunity to re-experience each trauma, both physical and psychological, beginning with the trauma of least severity. It must be recognised that traumas involving emotions, which include all traumas, will be released in order, beginning with unconsciousness, then apathy, grief, fear, anger, pain and eventually enthusiasm (love), in conjunction with the appropriate word patterns for each emotion and thought pattern (sensory memory) which are accessible at each level. Unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness are the keys to apply and transmute any resistance at any level, once these resistances are brought to view through the application of the laws of love, light and perfection."

Quote:
With this definition Dr. Ray emphasises the importance of the emotional side of our health problems. Each disease, accident or surgical intervention contains a strong emotional component which needs to be re-experienced during a reaction, otherwise the healing will remain incomplete and the problem will present itself again at a later time for healing at a deeper level.

This also means that the body selects the kind of healing crisis that is most appropriate at the time, taking into consideration its needs and abilities to have a certain area healed or improved. We can consciously influence this choice by working on a particular problem. I also noticed that the body self tries to select a timing, which does not disable us during important events coming up. I have no doubt that we are guided on our healing path by our inner intelligence, which has our best interest at heart.

In the beginning our healing reactions will be mainly on the physical or biological level, but more and more we will experience the release of emotional blocks and changes in consciousness, preparing us for greater activity on the spiritual level.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page to FREE - Download on the Jim Humble authorized website below:

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.