Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default What's with this "Zeta TALK" bully??

I was cruising around when I came across this bully from Zeta TALK. I sometimes log on to their site just for the laughs and comedy reading. Bu I saw this posted and it ****** me off....

Question:

"Project Camelot, the approved disinfo site per the Zetas, has now spun off a "preparedness" site called Project Avalon. Is this an admission that the sweet-sounding lies are just that, and that they truly want to help the public prepare now? Or is it just another scam, perhaps to identify possible dissenters and 'loose cannons' that might be a danger to the elite's plans to maintain the Coverup right to the end?"

Answer:

"Those fronts trying to take the stage from ZetaTalk originally sought to simply pronosticate, often stealing directly from ZetaTalk in doing so. When this failed to gain them the popularity that ZetaTalk enjoys, they tried to insert the sense that they want to "help" people, thus preparedness. Since they are not administered by truly Service-to-Other people, and their goal is to disinform, they are missing key ingredients in ZetaTalk that the public senses. Thus, once again, they will fail! "

I always laugh at this Nancy freak....

And the link:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta473.htm
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's with this "Zeta TALK" bully??

We Know who we are people

Do not lose faith when it gets crazy and it is getting crazy. My pc dialled 911 and our emergency no. is 111 when i was trying to connect to my dial up.

we are not afraid-we are the light- and we are united not separate.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

"Those fronts trying to take the stage from ZetaTalk originally sought to simply pronosticate, often stealing directly from ZetaTalk in doing so. When this failed to gain them the popularity that ZetaTalk enjoys, they tried to insert the sense that they want to "help" people, thus preparedness. Since they are not administered by truly Service-to-Other people, and their goal is to disinform, they are missing key ingredients in ZetaTalk that the public senses. Thus, once again, they will fail! "

And the link:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta473.htm[/QUOTE]

Oh dear Oh dear...It appears certain people on this other site have such huge EGOS that they feel any issues pertaining to our forum content .. .. should be exclusively kept to their site!!!!????

How sad narrow minded and selfish!
SERVICE TO SELF is what this is about

I wouldnt give this any energy whatsoever..... the majority of us here KNOW WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.

This other site must be run by very insecure people if they feel the need to publicly put down other seekers in this way.

they need positive love sent to them....bless! seems like they have lost their way ....lol

Last edited by Kate; 09-15-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

In my search for my truth, ZetaTalk has been one of my many online resources. I treat each resource as a personal exercise in discernment, and read as much critical info on said resources as I can find, including the contributors on the Avalon/Camelot sites. There's a pretty illuminating piece online about one poor guy's lousy experience as a Zeta/Nancy insider & that raised a red flag for me. With the mean-spiritedness of the above Zeta quote, I deleted all things Zeta from my system, discerning that these messages no longer serve me.

Project Avalon is doing a far superior job, organizing much of the same material and connecting me with the light.

Well-honed discernment skills are our birthright & our responsibility.
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

whats zetatalk?
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #6
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I was cruising around when I came across this bully from Zeta TALK. I sometimes log on to their site just for the laughs and comedy reading. Bu I saw this posted and it ****** me off....

Question:

"Project Camelot, the approved disinfo site per the Zetas, has now spun off a "preparedness" site called Project Avalon. Is this an admission that the sweet-sounding lies are just that, and that they truly want to help the public prepare now? Or is it just another scam, perhaps to identify possible dissenters and 'loose cannons' that might be a danger to the elite's plans to maintain the Coverup right to the end?"

Answer:

I always laugh at this Nancy freak....

And the link:

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta473.htm
I wouldn't get too riled up about them.

We must remember to take every information, including those provided by anyone here, with a grain of salt. The first rule of a journalistic or a seeker is to first be a skeptic. We must always examine and analyze.

In addition, we must ask, "Cui bono (to whose benefit)?" Through analysis, you can determine what are the hidden motives of ZetaTalk or any other organization.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Do I detect SERVICE-TO-SELF type behavior from ZETA TALK?

Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The first few articles I looked at on zetatalk were so completely off base that I never went back...

thought it was just a complete waste of time...

ahhh I remember now, it was all the bogus pictures of Planet X that turned me away...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-15-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Some Nancy's Zeta Talk followers are loons. I first got involved in forums and the net following information from her site and then later realized that her ego was just as much involved in what she supposedly channeled from the Zetas then they supposedly were. She claimed that they put some of their DNA in her brain whereupon she can go into telepathic link with them and channel info from them. Well, some of the info is interesting, yet like a number of folks who channel, often times the ego gets in the way and tends to take over. Who knows where the real info comes from, or even if it is to be trusted.

Regarding the Zeta Talk follower, sometimes going into the role of observer and not responding is the best course of action to take when a someone who is invested in ego is having a little drama play.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresswon View Post
whats zetatalk?
I don't know. Can someone explain zetatalk?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
CosmicFever

Gosh, that was very nasty and uncalled for.sad:

peace,
Julie
Old 09-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #12
urbe et orbe
Avalon Senior Member

Quoting from ken adachis website educateyourself
"ZetaTalk came on line in October or November of 1995. From its inception, this web site claimed that Planet X was going to pass through our solar system and close to the Earth between May 15 and early June of 2003 causing a pole shift and massive Earth changes. For eight solid years, Zeta Talk stuck to that prediction and didn't waver from it by one iota. In the last two weeks of May 2003, Zeta Talk was posting photos that claimed to show Planet X in the corona of the sun and it was still sticking to their story that Planet was now within mere hours of passage. But it didn't happen.

Both May and June of 2003 passed peacefully and life went on as usual. I expected that Zeta Talk would quickly disappear from the internet following the non appearance of Planet X, but it didn't. I haven't attempted to read any new information posted at Zeta Talk since May 2003 because I can no longer view that web site as credible. I also have no idea what Zeta Talk is claiming today as an excuse for the failure of Planet X to show up in May/June 2003 when Zeta Talk so staunchly claimed it would appear.

I put together the Coming Attractions synopsis in 1996 because I felt most of the voluminous information provided by Zeta Talk was accurate in my estimation. You build up a lot of credibility in an information source when you find yourself agreeing with the accuracy or apparent accuracy of just about everything posted there.

In 2002, I asked Don Croft to give me his opinion about Zeta Talk and the prediction of the impending passage of Planet X in 2003. Don said that "cbswork", an ex-Illuminati trained psychic (more properly called an Illuminati 'oracle') said that Zeta Talk was a NASA/CIA disinformation operation. He indicated that Nancy, the lady who uploads the info at Zeta Talk was under mind control. "

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/p...15jul;04.shtml

Pax et Lux
urbe et orbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #13
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
She claimed that they put some of their DNA in her brain whereupon she can go into telepathic link with them and channel info from them. Well, some of the info is interesting, yet like a number of folks who channel, often times the ego gets in the way and tends to take over. Who knows where the real info comes from, or even if it is to be trusted.
Well I like the story that says she had an alien abduction so they could put a communications capability into her brain.

I'll give all of you a hint, anyone that says they are channeling directly to a living entity doesn't have a clue...

like Ashtar...

At least Blossom says she channel's through a spirit, named white cloud.

In Japan they have a cetner for communication with Spirits under the same name, I'm still searching for more info...
Old 09-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your very detailed explanation. Please bare with me, I'm still learning.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbe et orbe View Post
Quoting from ken adachis website educateyourself

In 2002, I asked Don Croft to give me his opinion about Zeta Talk and the prediction of the impending passage of Planet X in 2003. Don said that "cbswork", an ex-Illuminati trained psychic (more properly called an Illuminati 'oracle') said that Zeta Talk was a NASA/CIA disinformation operation. He indicated that Nancy, the lady who uploads the info at Zeta Talk was under mind control. "

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/p...15jul;04.shtml

Pax et Lux
I was looking back for an earlier post on ZetaTalk and saw your message, you were typing at the same time I was mine and I missed yours.

Take a look at the other thread and see what I wrote after tracking down one of her pictures...

You answered my question...
Old 09-18-2008, 05:22 AM   #16
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I now recall reading info about Nancy being under mind control and could see how that could happen with her. With some of the technology these days it's a wonder folks can have their own thoughts if they are a target of the shawdow government.

I did think that Nancy had some excellent info on her site pertaining to survival items and such. I believe it was because of her site we eventually were led to learning about self-contained earthship homes.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

This Nancy person seems quite sour if you ask me.

All rubbish, you guys are all cool from what i can gather and its a nice way to keep in touch and make new connections.

Typical envy.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:57 PM   #18
Kamunyak
Avalon Senior Member

I've spoken with Nancy (presumably) before and she has been good about getting back with me. My concern for her, if she is having genuine dialogues with Reticulans, is by her own writing her contacts seem to be working hand in hand with the US government.

My warning is this: These are not, historically, the ones to be trusted. Also, she has had conflicting information posted before on her site, which in one case I suggested a correction which she accepted. Now I regret that decision out of my concern she is either fabricating material from her studies or is being manipulated by the wrong side.

I'll add I have not visited her site in the last few months, so I have not reviewed any recent material she has posted.
Kamunyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:28 PM   #19
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

****, look at the subject matter? Certainly PA and PC are going to have a fair or more share of debunkers from clandestine groups or persons from other sites, who are from various agencies and quasi-government coalitions to protect and shield the nonsense which is spilling out out thanks to sites such as PC and PA. Expect more of it I say, then defend these sites at the sites allowing the crap to be posted there.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote