Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

_,_.___

http://www.rense.com/general88/snowc.htm

Holland - Biggest Snow Circle Formation Ever - Pics
By Nancy Talbott
BLT Research Team Inc
12-21-9

A 60m x 52m snow formation, made up of 23 rings of various diameters, was found on December 19th near Hoeven, Holland.

Photo: Roy Boschman.

At around 11:30pm (Netherlands time) on the night of December 17th I had called the young Dutch medium Robbert van den Broeke in Holland, and we talked until about 1:30 * 2:00 am (Netherlands time) about various things. Toward the end of our conversation Robbert said he felt that some circles might be coming in the snow...and I got the impression, based on my past experiences with Robbert (http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert/php), that this was likely to occur before Christmas.

The next evening (Friday, Dec. 18th) at around midnight Robbert got a very strong feeling that a formation was arriving at a field not too far from his home which we call the "special" field (because so many anomalous events have occurred there over the years). He telephoned a local friend, Ellen Gomis, to ask if she would drive him to the field to see if there was a new circle present, and Ellen agreed. It was very cold and there were several inches of snow on the ground.

When they arrived at around 1:00 am (Saturday, Dec. 19th) Robbert immediately felt what he described to me as a quiet, very still, "holy" feeling and heard what he could best describe as a choir of "angels" singing. I asked Robbert if Ellen heard this, too, but he said "no"-it was only he who heard the "singing." As they walked down from the dike both Ellen and Robbert saw multiple rings which had been scooped out of the snow-covered field.

Note that the snow which has been removed to create the rings is not piled up around the edges-it is simply missing altogether.

Photo: Roy Boschman

Because it was dark, and very very cold, Robbert and Ellen did not stay long to inspect the field. The next day (Saturday, December 19th) Robbert and Roy Boschman returned and could then see the entire formation-but Robbert is not certain that all of the rings were present the night before. He thinks that perhaps more rings were added after he and Ellen left late Friday night.

Close-up taken Dec. 19th shows that the 3-4 inches of snow removed to create

the rings is not piled up around the edges. Photo: Roy Boschman

When Roy and Robbert got to the field in daylight on the 19th no footsteps were visible except near the edges of the formation closest to the dike, where Robbert and Ellen had walked the night before. There were no footprints at all out in the rest of the field, or in any of the rings farther out in the field. And there were also no piles of the snow which had apparently been removed anywhere in the field.

No footprints were found anywhere in the field, other than those near the dike where Robbert and Ellen had stood the night before.

Photo: Roy Boschman

Roy Boschman's diagram of 23-ring snow formation, Dec. 19, 2009

It is Roy's impression that the two largest rings were elliptical, as indicated in his diagram, above. Roy also noted the extreme cold of the previous night (during which the rings appeared), the lack of footprints, and the fact that the "missing" snow is not piled up anywhere in, or anywhere near, the formation-all of which seem to rule out mechanical creation of the rings.

A more detailed report, with additional photos, will be posted on the BLT Research Team's web-site (http://www.bltresearch.com) shortly.

Nancy Talbott

BLT Research Team Inc.

P.O. Box 400127

Cambridge, MA 02140 (USA)

ph: 617/492-0415

web-site: www.bltresearch.com

THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

Here's a pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowcircles.jpg (9.4 KB, 57 views)
Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone one else noticing a spiral in there?...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Can you hear me ?

I am laughing and smiling so big right now

I just added this link to my face book account and put a little note on there saying I can't wait to hear how they are going to explain this away (tptbs)

OMG

I am so loving these awesome snow circles

thank you so much for making my day by sharing these

and a very big thank you to our friends in that put the message out there
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This came to mind...

Haarp facilities.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

you think so Micer but when I first seen them..........all I could think of was the ET's that are truly sending us a message

Where you have crop circles, you most deffinately have ETs interaction

How can HARP do this without melting the snow ? I just dont see that happening.

Besides.............twice I tried to put this on Face Book but someone doesnt let me hmmmmmm so I sent emails to all my friends to have them
take a look
Old 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Anyone one else noticing a spiral in there?...
I do not see a spiral, but I do see a bump on the right side of the first large circle, which makes me wonder about who made it.

The circles made by the ET's are flawless & beautiful.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Check the diagram pic Exchanger posted... there's a definite spiral looking circle, the only one that stands apart from the rest... PS... We should do lunch again soon Waiting
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Check the diagram pic Exchanger posted... there's a definite spiral looking circle, the only one that stands apart from the rest... PS... We should do lunch again soon Waiting
It was exchanger's thumbnail pic that I saw the irregularity in....check out the top large circle, right hand side, about 2/3 way down....it is irregular? Am I the only one seeing it.....I know my glasses need changing...maybe thats whats wrong

Will be in touch Angel.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this but from all that I have been able to gather, complex crop circles are created by human artists. I think these snow circles are just more of the same.

Matthew Williams is a crop circle maker and documentary maker in England. He has a YouTube channel called truthseeker666 with numerous videos describing how crop circles are actually made. He also has the absolute best 3 hour crop circle documentary there that anyone interested in the phenomena simply must watch.

After years of looking into this I am convinced crop circles aren't ETs trying to send us a message. If they are then the ETs would be guilty of choosing one of the most inefficient methods imaginable.

Also, before I get the usual "what about this or that" responses let me say this. Crop circle makers have created formations and allowed researchers to test them. These 100% for sure created by humans crop circles have shown all the traits of supposed "genuine" crop circles, ie. strange magnetic and radiation readings, blown nodes, and so forth. The evidence and information is out there.

Crop circles are at best a distraction. At worst they have become a UFO neo-religion with the crop circle makers the unwitting gods/priests to the believers and reseachers who refuse to recognize their presence.

I think that the Norway Spiral will be appearing in crop circle formations in the future because of the great interest it generated and the place it has already found for itself in the mythos.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

perhaps those brainy blu buddies from that other forum will come and explain it .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #12
kari
Avalon Senior Member

I don`t get it, why not just make it easy to understand?
Instead of showing circles in the field or in the snow, just tell us what is going on,if they have a message? Instead of makeing it in to a fu..... guessing game?How hard can it be for those "intelligent" circlemakers whoever they are, just tell it like it is, instead of this bs.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
perhaps those brainy blu buddies from that other forum will come and explain it .
Old 12-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #14
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this but from all that I have been able to gather, complex crop circles are created by human artists. I think these snow circles are just more of the same.

Matthew Williams is a crop circle maker and documentary maker in England. He has a YouTube channel called truthseeker666 with numerous videos describing how crop circles are actually made. He also has the absolute best 3 hour crop circle documentary there that anyone interested in the phenomena simply must watch.

After years of looking into this I am convinced crop circles aren't ETs trying to send us a message. If they are then the ETs would be guilty of choosing one of the most inefficient methods imaginable.

Also, before I get the usual "what about this or that" responses let me say this. Crop circle makers have created formations and allowed researchers to test them. These 100% for sure created by humans crop circles have shown all the traits of supposed "genuine" crop circles, ie. strange magnetic and radiation readings, blown nodes, and so forth. The evidence and information is out there.

Crop circles are at best a distraction. At worst they have become a UFO neo-religion with the crop circle makers the unwitting gods/priests to the believers and reseachers who refuse to recognize their presence.

I think that the Norway Spiral will be appearing in crop circle formations in the future because of the great interest it generated and the place it has already found for itself in the mythos.
I'm 100 % backing you up here. I've been 15 years in the crop circle community on both sides. As researcher in the beginning and ended as circlemaker. Sadly the mass so want's to believe that this is from an outside source/aliens/special energies. The truth is they are none of them. To start off the so called anomalies such as blown and elongated nodes are the effects of phototropism. The downed plants reorientate themselves back to the light and this causes them to bend at the nodes. In some cases you will find the nodes blown open and then yeast (black fungi) comes out. That is because the plant bends quicker than the normal growth rate. Nothing special just the effects of nature. The so called untouched bloom which actually reapears every morning when the dew gets heated up by the sunlight. Also when someone calls himself a bio physisist without having a Phd raises some questions about the honest research being done in this. No wonder no REAL scientist has ever touched the research because they also know what the effect are of stressed plants. As for the magnetic effects that is also simply understood. The single plants have a magentic field. The fileds themselves have a magnetic field. If you disturb this magnetic field by pushing the crop down you alter the magnetic value of this field. No wonder the magnetometers are picking up on it or even dowsing for that matter.
Glad to see some people are not accepting the spoon of myths and lies about
this phenomena. I'm not saying there aren't any paranormal effects in this phenomena but those are in a total different field of research. It has nothing to do with the plants themselves. Good observation trainedobserver.

here is a 3 hour documentary that goes a little deeper into the circlemaking activities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfuUwM4xQQ
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Oh well, guess I'm pretty guilible cause I still believe that they are not all man made no matter what you wrote. In fact 2 of the well known researchers were murdered and I wonder why someone would want them to shut up ?

Please dont hold it against me. I dont believe in the 666 for the mark of the beast.............scare tactic symbol.

Last edited by Karen; 12-23-2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: add [/quote] tag
Old 12-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

666 can be inverted to 999

and, it is NOT a mark of the beast ~ and, if it is,

what fools they were, to chose something so obvious

THE YEAR OF TRUTH ~ or ~ CONSEQUENCES is ahead !!!

2010 ~ can you hear the bells ringing yet ???

Will sure be interesting to see,
who can surf, and, who falls off their boards
(pardon the bun)

Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this but from all that I have been able to gather, complex crop circles are created by human artists.
TrainedObserver, I don't know what you gathered where, but obviously you haven't gathered enough, otherwise you wouldn't come up with this.

Quote:
I'm 100 % backing you up here. I've been 15 years in the crop circle community on both sides. As researcher in the beginning and ended as circlemaker.
Circlemaker Soulcrafter, it took 80 people 2 days to create the huge formation in Holland, at the end of last summer.

The Crop Formation mystery is not about human made formations, it's about formations which appeared in the wink of an eye.

Both Soulcrafter & Trainedobserver are artists though.
BS artists.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #18
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Oh well, guess I'm pretty guilible cause I still believe that they are not all man made no matter what you wrote. In fact 2 of the well known researchers were murdered and I wonder why someone would want them to shut up ?

Please dont hold it against me. I dont believe in the 666 for the mark of the beast.............scare tactic symbol.
Oh, well good then. You shouldn't change your mind based on the few words that I posted. You should watch and read everything you can about the subject before drawing a conclusion. If you haven't watched Matthew's videos and documentaries then you most certainly should as I think they contain the hidden truth behind the phenomena.

As the above posting of SoulCrafter points out. Often, people who REALLY investigate crop circles discover the truth and become crop circle makers themselves. This was the case for Matthew Williams and several others mentioned in his videos as well. Crop Circles are actually a sociological phenomena and not a "paranormal" one. Which in my opinion, makes it even more fascinating but for different reasons.

Why would a researcher be murdered? For any number of reasons I imagine. The hostility toward anyone who points out the truth of crop circles amongst crop circle true believers is of course ... tremendous. There is a great deal of money and face to be preserved. Crop Circles are a "cash crop" for unscrupulous researchers, people get nasty when you challenge their livelihood or their dearly held beliefs.

Crop circles are a distraction. There is nothing of any significance to be learned from puzzling over the formations ... they are nothing more than cereal Rorschach blots ... people will see what they will see in them whether the author put it there or not.

For the record ... in case anyone is wondering. Yes, I think UFOs are a real phenomena. I think some form of the ET hypothesis explains it. I think (well I know) that the U.S. government knows they are real and compartments of the government have studied them since the 40s and believes them to be extra-terrestrial. I think that the U.S. UFO study effort was privatized sometime in the 60s. I think that abductions do occur and that an alien presence has been on the Earth for 100s if not 1000s of years. So ... I'm not the debunking Satan sent here to rain on your parade.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
. So ... I'm not the debunking Satan sent here to rain on your parade.
Satan is a lot like Santa Claus - you can conjure him up, with your mind
Old 12-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

trainedobserver: Just out of interest, does Matthew go around the world making all the crop circles, he must be a busy guy.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
TrainedObserver, I don't know what you gathered where, but obviously you haven't gathered enough, otherwise you wouldn't come up with this.
Whatever.

Quote:
The Crop Formation mystery is not about human made formations, it's about formations which appeared in the wink of an eye.
I have seen no reliable evidence that any have appeared in such a manner. I have seen tons of reliable evidence to the contrary. Based on evidence ...what should I conclude?

Quote:
Both Soulcrafter & Trainedobserver are artists though.
BS artists.
The ad hominem attack. A waste of time and space.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #22
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
trainedobserver: Just out of interest, does Matthew go around the world making all the crop circles, he must be a busy guy.
Obviously he isn't the only one making crop circles. If you had taken the time to investigate him or watch any of his videos you would have realized this. But of course you haven't done so have you?

This same trite comment is often made about Doug and Dave, the two artists credited with starting the modern Crop Circle phenomena. The fact of the matter is the whole business exploded and became something much larger than anyone would have thought. This aspect is also covered in detail in the documentary I mentioned on his youtube channel. There are many different teams and individuals who make crop circles. It doesn't require you join a union you know. Practically anyone could do it and the evidence shows that people from all over the world have picked up on it. As Soulc pointed out and as is documented on video, some people who investigate the phenomena realize just what is happening and then "join in" for any number of reasons.

Be my guest. Continue to think (or should I say 'believe') that crop circles are made by some mysterious force. It doesn't bother me in the least.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #23
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Satan is a lot like Santa Claus - you can conjure him up, with your mind
What this has to do with Snow or Crop Circles I can't imagine but ...Virgina, there is neither a Santa Claus or a Satan.

I'm just a guy trying to be honest with himself and others. My longtime investigation into UFO and surrounding phenomena has led me to cast aside many of the beliefs and assumptions I had about them to begin with. Sometimes it made me angry and disappointed but that's ok. Uncomfortable truth is preferable to soothing fantasy.

If you disagree with me I'm really very, very ok with that and not threatened by opposing views in any way.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #24
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
666 can be inverted to 999

and, it is NOT a mark of the beast ~ and, if it is,

what fools they were, to chose something so obvious
You raise an excellent point. Numbers are simply symbols created by human beings. Outside of human experience they have no meaning whatsoever. They hold no significance or meaning beyond what human beings give to them. The same is true for crop circles, snow circles, or dirt circles for that matter. To truly realize this is to be set free from a great deal of ... shall we say ... potential manipulation.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm... first time I hear of Snow Circles..

Quite impressive photos though, I just wonder how someone could technically even draw shapes like this in snow without leaving footprints, tracks, etc.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote