Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-31-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thank Bill

Dr. Bill Deagle,,,,
I was re-hearing his phone call about (what ever) it was supppse to be about the flu and it got all over the place to 9-11, and the "new world order".....

However in hearing this call it got me over to look at his product page.

http://www.nutrimedical.com/products...roduct.id=3347

This product looked to me whole lot like one that I use as needed.

I used the Amazon web site but you can buy the product made by the people who copied what Edgar Casey said and are marketing those products. (Heritiage Products)..

I also downloaded the "fact sheet" on Bill Deagle's product and from what I understand this product has the same function as his.

From what I understand the fact that an iodine will work faster and longer if it was Electrified.

So the REASON I am taking time to post this here today is the lack of funds in my pocket. Not that I can really afford ANY of the above but I also know for FACT that we ALL need to have a product of this line on hand at all times.

The product I have has been used on cuts for sore thoat, and a whole lot of other healing. *With the reg. medical Dr.'s blessing I take the Heritage line for low thyroid*

As I hit post I do hope that this thread will give anyone who took the time to read down to the bottom line will recive what they need. Please Remember..

Life is a gift.

We must not let our mind "give up" we must always keep trying. There are some wonderful things we can all do today. We all just need to be here now.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
We must not let our mind "give up" we must always keep trying. There are some wonderful things we can all do today. We all just need to be here now.

Thanks, Carrie.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote