Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #51
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Please carol

why do you think a woman from your introductory post wanted to murder Stefano.. What does Stefano think maY be the reason for such a thing? He must have given it some thought.. to me,the whole story sounds a big mish-mash of various bits and pieces of info..i read his interview with paola (the link you gave) and it's not much to go on either..the photo of the alleged ET in a human form is something else - is every tall person suspect of being an ETs in human form? Do i have a reason to worry about myself?
there's one particular place in his interview with paola where he states he knew clearly that his mother was going to die 9 months beforehand. Against that knowledge, he prayed and prayed and prayed that she doesn't..when eventually sadly she died, he carries on , and because god did not fullfill his prayers, he decided to denounce god altogether!!! where's the integrity in that account i wonder..i mean there was not much integrity to his prayers in the first place... from what he said so far, i am not interested in reading his book at all...some tall people in Amicizia may be ET.. it all sounds like a marketing plot ..
best wishes

Last edited by lightblue; 01-24-2010 at 12:09 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #52
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hi Eleni,

I apologise if this has been answered elsewhere. But may I ask, do you know why milabs occur? Why are human beings abducting other human beings? Am I right in thinking they do it to gleen information from authentic contactees because they are just as clueless as everyone else.

The money that goes into those could feed small country

Love,

Kriya
Because they work hand in hand with a faction of ET's.......I've been to DUMBs and there are both humans and the odd looking one's (greys)......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #53
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Interesting of course! Can you tell us some of the stories your friend told you?
I have more than one credible source, but this guy is probably my number one insider. The things he shared with me turn out to be 80% of what I've been already saying on forums for many years, and you can imagine its a very gratifying experience to get corroboration from multiple sources about things you always suspected were true. This is one of the ways I came to find 'my truth', it is by no means the absolute, but its gotta be pretty close.

My friend shared with me info about everything from roswell, to the different ets, information about psyops, black ops, ancient history, 2012, 9/11, the apollo program, and a lot of other technical stuff too. Frankly he has so many important things to say its still amazing to me that PC or some other organization haven't heard of him at all, although he likes to stay low-key and enjoys his privacy, so its probably for the best.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:20 PM   #54
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I have more than one credible source, but this guy is probably my number one insider. The things he shared with me turn out to be 80% of what I've been already saying on forums for many years, and you can imagine its a very gratifying experience to get corroboration from multiple sources about things you always suspected were true. This is one of the ways I came to find 'my truth', it is by no means the absolute, but its gotta be pretty close.

My friend shared with me info about everything from roswell, to the different ets, information about psyops, black ops, ancient history, 2012, 9/11, the apollo program, and a lot of other technical stuff too. Frankly he has so many important things to say its still amazing to me that PC or some other organization haven't heard of him at all, although he likes to stay low-key and enjoys his privacy, so its probably for the best.

Cheers
I'd be happy to hear about any of the above topics- okay can you start with 2012? Thanks!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #55
mikanuotio
Banned

i have speak to clones. they are beable to read what person think and answer by speak.

they look like normal people. they was say to me "you should see they scientists" "they can hear me very loud".

i was talk with them about half hour. i was not need open my mouth.

we should no interested about them because they are under heavy mind control. they are mastered puppets who are manipulated.

i was talk with my country language. place was not my country but big city.

Last edited by mikanuotio; 01-24-2010 at 09:34 PM.
mikanuotio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 PM   #56
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd be happy to hear about any of the above topics- okay can you start with 2012? Thanks!
eleni, thanks for your interest, but I wouldn't want to go off topic, though if you want to PM me any questions I'd be glad to answer.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #57
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
eleni, thanks for your interest, but I wouldn't want to go off topic, though if you want to PM me any questions I'd be glad to answer.

Cheers
Thats no fun Can you start a new thread and roll back the veil for us?

Interested in what your source/s have to say.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #58
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thats no fun Can you start a new thread and roll back the veil for us?

Interested in what your source/s have to say.

Yes, me too! Please start a thread about this source
Old 01-25-2010, 02:54 AM   #59
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

some of the things i read here are insanely ridiculous. alien clones playing tennis.

if aliens are CEO's then they way less evolved thats for sure. im always wary of accounts that say something like in all the universe, something something and make earth super unique.

infinity is a concept hard to wrap your mind around, my guess is there are more worlds like our own than we could ever imagine, when you consider that this is only ONE physical 3-D universe we see and theres an infinite amount of them/timelines/ dimensions etc i have a hard time thinking earth is as singularly special as people make it out to be.

we tend to anthropomorhize and make everything earth-centric, to me "aliens" who corroberate that rings false to me.

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:13 AM   #60
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
some of the things i read here are insanely ridiculous. alien clones playing tennis.

if aliens are CEO's then they way less evolved thats for sure. im always wary of accounts that say something like in all the universe, something something and make earth super unique.

infinity is a concept hard to wrap your mind around, my guess is there are more worlds like our own than we could ever imagine, when you consider that this is only ONE physical 3-D universe we see and theres an infinite amount of them/timelines/ dimensions etc i have a hard time thinking earth is as singularly special as people make it out to be.

we tend to anthropomorhize and make everything earth-centric, to me "aliens" who corroberate that rings false to me.

-clark
Yes, I had those thoughts too.......the alien also looks a bit like he's taken up a Western diet.....sorry to be harsh- don't they know most earth food is plain unhealthy?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:24 AM   #61
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

lightblue, the library is a good source of free books to research and one can often order what they are seeking and get on the list if a particular book is on reserve. We do this all the time especially if we don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a book. Certain books I buy for my own library and Stefano's research is so fascinating his book is nice to have on hand.

The W56s tend to eat fruit.

As for the disbelief of others here... well that is your "belief" and until the time is taken to do the research, "disbelief" will win out. Being skeptical is healthy. Finding the real answers for oneself even better. I shared what I know to be true. It doesn't matter to me whether anyone here accepts it or not as I've experienced over and over that the truth tends win out in the end.

I now see that sharing a part of a conversation with the person (Stefano) involved is a waste of time as the story was much more involved and I deliberately did not go into all of the details. This was something that recently happened to him and he was still dealing with the after affects (particularly since he spotted the woman who tried to run him over at the airport on his way to the conference). The point was the CTRs lack morals. They killed many of the W56s and their human contacts. They look human and want to blend in with humans. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots here.

Last edited by Carol; 01-25-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:40 AM   #62
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
As for the disbelief of others here... well that is your "belief" and until the time is taken to do the research, "disbelief" will win out. Being skeptical is healthy. Finding the real answers for oneself even better. I shared what I know to be true. It doesn't matter to me whether anyone here accepts it or not as I've experienced over and over that the truth tends win out in the end.
How do you know it to be true?
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:50 AM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because they work hand in hand with a faction of ET's.......I've been to DUMBs and there are both humans and the odd looking one's (greys)......
This blew me away! I had to go for a walk with my dog! I would like to hear more...if that's possible. I don't know how to properly relate to all of this. I don't mean to veer off-topic...but I'm interested in how Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer might be involved. My New Theology is the Christocentric Egyptologcial Science Fiction Version of the Old Theology. This is a real mind $%^&! I need to find a good Jesuit...but a good Jesuit is hard to find!!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:50 AM   #64
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The test of time.

I'm also a psychotherapist of 28 years. I know the symptoms of PTS when I see it.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:36 AM   #65
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
some of the things i read here are insanely ridiculous. alien clones playing tennis...

-clark
they drink beer too.

they are look as people and do same but they are under hierarchy and mind control.

they have technology people not have.

they are what become under mind control.. zombie or robot.

if you wonder why somebody play tennis you need to ask what is life. life is not mind control so when they play tennis they may try to live life.

if you think they so different you think wrong. i think they like to be more as people than alien or you need to ask do you want to be reptilian or human.

i tell more how they live. they have everything timing what mean they need to be right place right time what is not they own will and they have give up they own will. they live big city what mean they are timed with spirit world as dimensions what mean too many on too small place. they live compromise everything what they are and they try to reach for who they masters via mind control.

Last edited by mikanuotio; 01-25-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #66
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Well, well, well, we are all on a conspiracy forum and when someone tries to give us a piece of a puzzle we become somewhat sceptical, but I suppose a healthy amount of scepticism is acceptable.

But in this instance my intuition is veering towards Carol and Paola Harris and Stefano.

I get flashes of intuition which I get validated by certain people, contacts you could call them and that is what I go by. I would say this story is right because I see other things as well, but I talk about those with my good friends I know on another forum.

Carol I suppose the English version of his book is out now right? I am gonna buy that one. Thanks for bravely giving us this information.

Remember that line in the Shakespeare play guys..................you know the one I mean so I am not going to repeat it.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #67
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
I'm also a psychotherapist of 28 years. I know the symptoms of PTS when I see it.
you make skill by block your own mind to rule you have learn. mind is not consciousness.

mind is only what consciousness can be by fear or by rule. if you are something 28 year under rule can you be something else after 28 year is question big enough.

only what need to make is to see and feel not go with wrong people and out there not have anything what for need to go. we no need to categorise people and we no need to keep people under category and we just look for we self.

mix of alien and people as we talk person who is under rule and mind control all life is not what people ease think. that kind of life to people is very dangerous and people not understand what they lose when they lose own will under rule and mind control.

people may think they know but what people know if newer see or talk with they who are split to three part as people dna and alien dna and spirit world what can be only with rule and mind control. they who live by rule and by mind control they live so strong duality they can not break out.

Last edited by mikanuotio; 01-25-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:02 AM   #68
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
The W56s tend to eat fruit.
i think everybody we like to eat more fruit than meat if we can get fruit easier than meat. is just more natural thing to do as kill only to eat too what is not as rule too and is common sense if not live by rule.

i not know what they name. i know they are out there and i was out there too.

"The W56 is an American thermonuclear warhead produced starting in 1963 which saw service until 1993, on the Minuteman I and II ICBMs."

"The LGM-30 Minuteman is a U.S. nuclear missile..."

"An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) is a long-range (greater than 5,500 km or 3,500 miles) ballistic missile typically designed for nuclear weapons delivery, that is, delivering one or more nuclear warheads."

is name W56 as joke or nick name. only i can say they out there italy and speak multilanguage and i was there i was see and speak and i not go again.

i was not like them. they was not like me much.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #69
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
This mass contact has been going on for 30 years, plus.
When we were talking, I asked Stefano how old he was when he was first contacted. He said, age twenty. He is now 70.
i see here very different kind of situation. when they take contact is totally different when you go to look.

i know they not like somebody tell to people what was see. they was say to me they hide people.

so you can understand they not really live among us or feel good or feel free. they live parallel reality what is under mind control and rule and difference.

they as they leaders are lie to people because they are not tell to people or let people know they live parallel reality what have effect to people world. when they try to be mix people and alien they are mix people life and they fear is cruel and brutal because they hide.

if they know what they do they game is cruel and brutal and not they fear. game and fear is different.

i have see they not use money. i have see religion they use against people.

because they have give up they will they have only hive mind and they let mind control wash their mind to become unit and not unique. they are body and spirit by rule and they not consciousness by sense or body with soul.

what i can say is they not you and you not they so just be strong enough to walk away from they. they interested you only if you interested they so turn your head to other direction.

if you not know your body is something what you may lose and your consciousness is something what you may lose too you not know enough to see and meet other than people. you need both your body and your consciousness to be what you really are to live life or you die as fast die your body and consciousness.

if you not feel you may lose body or consciousness or both you are not awake. fact is world is more dangerous place and ask help not make world any safer and only what you can do is see what you do no matter what others do so what you do.

if you think they are your friend then i say think twice. when i was they area and some man was ask me to sit car and i was sit car man was say they not kill people on city but they kill people outside city.

they really try to use fear to people or they really are crazy but no matter what but i was see empty sheet metal huts outside modern european city. was look like people was forced to city.

Last edited by mikanuotio; 01-25-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #70
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i guess english isnt your first language so i cant really respond, it just sounds like regurgitation of things youve read though. i could easily regurgitate icke or what carol has said as fact even though theres absolutely zero in ways i can verify these statements.

and skeptisism is necessary the other choice is to believe everything you want to believe which means you can be easily manipulated, something i try not to be.

as far as the no moral alien clone CEO's, it sounds silly as hell, of course it could be real im open to all possibilties, clearly we live in a weirder world than were told.

but if aliens are playing tennis and sipping mimosa's then we live in a much more comical universe than anyone is aware of.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #71
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but if aliens are playing tennis and sipping mimosa's then we live in a much more comical universe than anyone is aware of.

-clark

That's what Terrence McKenna said.......
Old 01-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #72
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Be very careful because all of this alien talk can make you paranoid at times. One of my friends is dealing with a few issues because he is seeing things others can’t see. We keep each other sane because I can kind of read minds thru eye contact and it gives him some comfort in knowing our senses are being heightened. The key is to take it all in stride and to recognize what reality most humans are tuned into.

Example of possible paranoia: 2 days ago I think I was being spied on. I was standing in front of my house watching this unusually long legged, tall woman walk by. She had a large white shoulder bag with a hugh upside down peace sign on the bag, the bag was draped in front of her as she walked towards my way. I really didn’t pay much attention to the bag but at the subtle differences in her body frame. As she was walking by she maneuvered the bag at least 3 times before passing my position, each time the bag was facing me. The final position of the bag was draped behind the lady as she walked by. As she walked down the block I noticed the picture on the bag wasn’t really an upside down peace sign…but a face of a Gray alien. When that thought crossed my mind the women swung the bag back in front of her and continued on her way…lol, see what I mean.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #73
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

mikanuotio, from your posts it appears that you yourself have had contact with some type of aliens. I have some questions for you.

1. If you had contact did you know if they were humanoid or insectoid aliens?

2. Did you know if there were pure or hybrid? Some insectoid hybrids are very human looking and quite beautiful. I have copies of the actual photos of both grey and reptilian hybrids.

3. The insectoid (grey, reptilian, praying mantis) aliens are "hive mind" and telepathic. Did you experience mind-control by your possible alien contacts?

Here are a few factoids I've learned from my research and other contactees:

1. The majority of the humaniod aliens that I've researched are very spiritual and telepathic. They can use mind control to create bi and tri location. They can also use mind control to compel a person to meet with them, and the Nordics can block memories ~ but I'm not yet aware of where humanoid aliens use mind control in the manner of the insectoids do. Insectoid aliens use mind control to create paralysis, block memories, create intense fear for purposes of manipulation and control, create false memories or mind screens and generally make a person feel insane.

2. Jacobs, in his book The Threat (I have an online PDF file) identified that the insectoids take human DNA, eggs and sperm to create hybrids so as to elevate their own physical evolution and eventually have control over humans who are not hybrids.

3. Salla, Collier, Dean, Adamski, Merier and others claim that the humanoid aliens believe in non-interference and are not engaged in abductions for genetic alien/human hybrid programs. Stefano said that they make clones of themselves. In fact, Deacon identified that governments work with a variety of different aliens in a variety of top secret projects that involve technological advancement, time-travel, space travel and who knows what else.

4. The majority of the humanoid aliens that I've researched are very spiritual and also very technological oriented. The hybrids are a mixed bag as the stories about them are wide and varied.

5. The W stands for double "V" for victory over the task at hand and over ego self. The number 56 is the year (1956) this group first began their Mass Contact experiment with humans in Italy. 1956 to present day hence, W56

6. Spiritually evolved humanoid aliens what to help humans evolve beyond our current level of interactions with each other and the planet. Their intention is positive and they want us to learn how to help ourselves first ~ as compared to humans remaining immature/childlike and expect someone else to fix the mess they made. It's called learning to take personal responsibility for the consequences of interactions with each other and the planet. Humans are expected to learn how to clean up the mess that they created on the planet.

Think of the story of Buddha...

The story of the Buddha is where after enlightenment he vowed to come back and help all beings become enlightened as well. The moral of the story is one of "selfless-services-to-others" as compared to "service-to-self." He could have just gone into the higher spiritual dimensional realms and stayed there. Instead, he chose to stay close-by where he could continue to help those who had not evolved to his level of spiritual "beingness." The same can also be said of those aliens who wish to see humans evolve and become brothers of Universal Peace.

It is true that there are other aliens who wish to use humans as a resource for their own selfish purposes and are involved in human abduction, mind-control and aniliation for one reason or another. They are the parasites (blood-suckers) of the Universe who feed off other spiritual beings for survival because they have yet to become aware of there own innate spiritual origin. These are the dangerous beings... and so are humans who resonate with murder, self-service, exploitation the of vulnerble and exploitation of the planet.

Since humans are all over the spectrum of spiritual self-evolution, it is completely understandable that human ET contact is similar. And I've been told by contactees that some Reptilians and some Greys are also very spiritual. This tells me it would be unfair to condem an entire alien species because we, in general, just don't know which end is up except by the fruits of their actions.

Last edited by Carol; 01-25-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #74
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
i could easily regurgitate icke or what carol has said as fact even though theres absolutely zero in ways i can verify these statements.

and skeptisism is necessary the other choice is to believe everything you want to believe which means you can be easily manipulated, something i try not to be.

as far as the no moral alien clone CEO's, it sounds silly as hell, of course it could be real im open to all possibilties, clearly we live in a weirder world than were told.

-clark

about icke i have listen he after i was meet persons who live under mind control by visit they places. i was bored listen icke because repeat same.

they have so tight rule for mind control so i reallt doubt they can really feel they play tennis. i was see they was go to sport house and sport hall and kids was jump trampoline.

people not disturb they because they hide people. i have alot sense of humor for personal life to understand everything but very different what program do to everybody and sense of humor.

for sense of humor need first remember i was survive alive and i know some was not survive alive from same place. what is sense of humor when some was not survive alive.

feel good to be alive to have some sense of humor. if take life serious enough have some sense of humor.

i am sure if not take life serious will not have any sense of humor or person just think so or try to be funny. i was think to find out truth 18 years ago and was take all 18 years to find out.

two thing show how serious life is.

first is irony that simple was made complex and irony kills.

second is sense of humor what show life can understand for sure and sense of humor safe.

serious stuff can make smile too.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #75
mikanuotio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Be very careful because all of this alien talk can make you paranoid at times.
Peace
if afraid something may everything be scary.

picture can keep but book can not carry.