Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #51
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

did the anchoring of 11/11/2009
- NOT set The Mother Earth into 11D ???
or, can it take 33 days, to click in ???
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #52
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
To speak truthfully - I most likely fail to understand most of your post...thus my questions will not be about all the "complicated stuff"

I do intend to re-read your post...

I also ask (if possible), for easy to understand answers, but please do not simplify in case the answer will lost its "essence" and please do not hesitate to go into great detail.

Thank you

I am lost...empty.
We are lost...as people.
I/we (majority of population)...we do not know what/who we are.
I am not asking about the origins of species...but who we are "inside"
There are ideas but they are all very...vague...

These are questions which deserve meaningful answers Spregovori.
You are inside the Creator of your experience. The emptiness you experience relates to many things, including your forgetfulness of your origins and the many disapppointments you have suffered in your love expectations from other people around you. A very simple advice is for you to go into the wilderness of nature and observe the birds, the trees and the flora and fauna. Even better if you share those experiences with your dog or some other pet (dogs are Man's Best Friend remember).

There is thread here called 'The Secret of Humanity', which would help you to remember.

How can I/we change that?
How can we get to know ourselves?
How can we be certain that what we do/think is right?

You can change your circumstances in giving your energies of thought and perception to the environment around yourself.
Consider the saying: 'The Love you withold will haunt you!"
The first step into the inner self is the 'Love of Yourself'. Once you know WHO you are in this world and WHY you have chosen to experience misery; namely to MIRROR yourself in EVERYTHING you encounter; then you shall find purpose and rediscover your inner energies, the potentials you have shut in due to your experienced unhappiness.

You can be certain about things only relative to your own perceptions; say a mathematical proof will give relative certainty to a mathematician and seeing a ufo land in the back yard will give relative certainty to the witnessing observer.

Who/What am I?

You are the creator of the universe you live in AS the collective and sumtotal of all of the intelligence and 'soul-energy' contained in the universe.
You are a holofractal hologram of this oneness and so should you remember your collective cosmic ID, you would realise the totality you are.
Npow what happens to a totality? Because it is so total: omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnitimed - this totality is the epitome of LONELINESS.
You and anyone experiencing loneliness partakes in the energy state of the collective before the universe existed in space and in time and in matter.
So here is a reason for experiencing this unhappiness. Only after experiencing unhappiness, will happiness become appreciated when it enters your sphere of perception and experience.

Project Camelot and all of its interviewees - your thoughts about it?

Do you "see" any thing or anyone related to Project Camelot dishonest/deceitful?

The most positive thing about PC are the contributors on forums such as this one.
I call this positive, because it is a win-win situation fore all involved. The founders have established the platform for the interactions and communications between all and sundry to become possible.
WE could not communicate the way we do, if this forum would not exist.
All of the interviewees and contributors here carry part of the solution in say a positive converging mode and a negative diverging mode.

The convergence synergizes thoughts and perceptions within groupminds and collective agendas, which so assume an enhanced potency in supplementing the collective planetary group-consciousness.

The divergence does the same in an antimode, meaning that the divergence becomes an individual convergence instead of a collective convergence.
However, even this becomes beneficial in the 'greater agenda', because this manifests a polarisation between the collective group-consciousness and the individuated minds within a collective of isolated minds, say.

Galactic federation of Light - your thoughts about it?

There are many such things. The basic directive for every human on the planet at thius time is: CREATE - CREATE Scenarios with your Imagination - Create the Scenarios in SHARING what you have IMAGED metaphysically in your thought. - Because the time for physicalisation of your imaginations has arrived.
So YOU can IMAGE such a Federation and your neighbour can do the same, if he chooses to engage in 'such fantasies'.
Then if you and your neighbour decide to blend the TWO Galactic Federations into ONE; then the Galactifc Federation of the two of you as ateam, will most likely be more 'powerful' to manifest, than the isolated Galactic Federation of your friend down the road, who has chosen to NOT blend his Galactic Federation with another imaginer.

Much is based around the concept of free will...

Is there such a thing as free will? If...to what extent can it be applied? Can I for example **hypothetically** use my free will to end the existence of my soul - thus for ever end my existance in all possible meanings? If soul can not be ended...and I **hypothetically** express a choice for this to happen...can than be said that there is no free will?

Because you do not understand what you are experiencing you have developed a selfdenial or dislike of yourself on the level of the innermost beingness of your soul.
Your soul IS God, the creator of all that exists and yes in this manner you have NO Free Will, as you cannot deexist God as the collective.

However apart from this you DO have Free Will and you can choose to experience whatever you choose to experience with the physical, emotional, mental and psychophysical consequences your actions will entail.

So you can choose to suffer on all levels above, or you can choose to first imagine and so create arelease from the suffering in changing your perceptions in reverse order from the psychosoma of the soul to the mind to the feelings to the physical body.

Some say there is currently a large number of (what we call ET) ships around or in "near" (very, very close) vicinity of planet Earth.

True or False?

If true - what is their intention?

The ET ships at present cannot enter the realm of the Earth in a physical manner to a distance of 2 million kilometers (encompassing the Moon and so 5% to the planet Venus).
However interdimensionally, they are like the clouds you see in the sky in a plasmic form.
Any spaceship represents a 3D cross-section of a 4D spacial reality. This means spaceships are like the shadow you cast against a wall in the sunlight in a 3D-2D analogy.

So one can invoke the presence of any ET interdimensionally and this 'contact' will be a shadow encounter, physically defined in frequency modulations and the physical higherD equivalence of mass as magnetomonopolic superconductive electric current.

Dogajale so se (dogajajo se) stvari...določene izven mojega vpliva, določene zaradi mojega vpliva. Na nič od tega nisem ponosen. Menda lahko vidiš več kot pa je napisano... Zdej seveda sprašujem...kakšne posledice bodo te stvari pustile - zame osebno? Kako se rešim tega?

opomba: spletni prevajalniki niso točni
I can translate languages like German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, Dutch and Norwegian with my equipment; but Serbian or Macedonian or Croatiian is presently not accomodated.
I shall answer you after you have translated your question for me to comment upon.

You are the LoveChild of the Universe Spregovori and a Beloved of the Great Mother - try to give some love to someone and it shall return a hundredfold.
Remember the old song: Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the old oak tree?
I'm sure you can listen to it on the web - listen to it.

Your Inner Knowing is stronger than your outer perception!

I am your friend!

Abraxas
Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #53
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hello...well there sure is a lot of information posted in this thread that i can not verify!

Just thought I would say welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing at avalon. Everyone!

Can you summarize yours and the councils agenda at this time. What is it that you hope to accomplish in your brief time here?

Well have a great day...whatever dimension your in! JT
Old 01-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #54
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

hi all, best regards and thanks for the instructive debate to the contenders

As you are dimension travelers I'd like to ask you about a certain place or group of entities I had met:
The counsil of AZKHAM

Well it's ok if it means nothing to you, just wanted to check it out.

You're all amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPIKFeaG53Y
Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #55
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
I shall answer you after you have translated your question for me to comment upon.

Abraxas
The 6 is in Slovene language... (less than 2 million native speakers)

The translation is am :

Perhaps you can see more than it is written....

Curtain things happened...in the past...some are still happening now... Some of the things were/are beyond my influence, some of the things were/are because of my influence... I am not proud about this things...

What I am interested in is about the implications of this things...regarding myself (does this sentence make sense?) I wish to know how it will...affect me..."judge" me... and what can I do to "solve the problem"

end of translation.

If you can not answer this...ok .... I do hope you can answer the rest (1,2,3,4,5)

EDIt: just noticed the answer in quoted text

EDIT2: I had a dog...he died...november 17. 2009....the injection ("mercy" call...made by me) I am...miss him...a lot

thx for answers and good night
end

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-04-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #56
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

I stand with my eyes wide open and listen to the banter between Abraxas and Stardust and wonder... where am I?

If these things that they speak of have any truth then I fear for the human race. Are we indeed ready to tackle an understanding of such monumental proportions... I wonder.

Peace
Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #57
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
did the anchoring of 11/11/2009
- NOT set The Mother Earth into 11D ???
or, can it take 33 days, to click in ???
Hi eXchanger, I am afraid not, we are still here and if you take into the consideration that when the Anu Elohim fall they brought down with them 11.5 dimesions of our matrix, they destroyed USG12, which was re-built

After that we had the IAIAN wars or the Orion wars

The fall of Tara

Harmonic Universes 4,3,2 have fallen so the only way out is from here Harmonic Universe 1 through the Middle domains

Love
Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #58
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
I stand with my eyes wide open and listen to the banter between Abraxas and Stardust and wonder... where am I?

If these things that they speak of have any truth then I fear for the human race. Are we indeed ready to tackle an understanding of such monumental proportions... I wonder.

Peace
I know, have you read the summaries or the Guardian Alliance?

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

Alternatively, a different point of view is CLiff High and the web bots that in a way confirm what the Guardian Alliance is trying to convey to humanity

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject

Love
Old 01-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #59
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Truth does not need to be believed, it just is.

A Fact needs to be proven before being believed..

Truisms abound... listen to your heart.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #60
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Abraxas,

Welcome, I'm kind of new to posting on this forum myself, although I heard a call from an old friend when asking for moderators and I volunteered to be a mod. I pray I do a good job of helping keep things civil here.

Since you seem to know things which are not self evident, do you have any idea of where I'm coming from?

I like things to last, so I start out slow.

Only love can fill.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 01-04-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #61
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

When Bill Ryan said the Annunaki had internet access he wasn't kidding around That's just a joke BTW- no harm meant!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #62
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

personally, we think, the 11th anchored on 11/11/2009

and, The Mother Earth herself, has NOT fallen

only some NOT all of the beings, that are upon here / or, above here, in the ethers

some of them, have risen quite high ~ not high enough to match her ~ but at least

2 completes matrixes (24d/24D)
which is 24 dimensions, and, 24 densities
+ the third matrix,
some of which are at 9th density = & 33dimensions (thru 9 layers of density)
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #63
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Hmm....Where does a guy who knows none of this start??

Every time I think I know more.....the less is revealed.

I am not a spiritual man and the densities...time lines and such set my mind a whirl.

Can someone help me in layman's terms??

I know we can all be so much more and I feel trapped in a body with no memories.

I humbly ask for some guidance....thanks
Basically we live in a Universe which has 15 dimensions, each 3 dimensions make a harmonic universe (HU)

HU5 - the domain of the Rishi (dimensions 13 to 15)
HU4 - the domain of the Avatar where the Kryst is (dimensions 10 to 12)
HU3 - the domain of the Oversoul or Monad (dimensions 7 to 9)
HU2 - the domain of the Soul (dimensions 4 to 6)
HU1 - Where we are

You can start by readin the Voyager I and II books by Ashayana Deane or go to their website

http://www.azuritepress.com/

and explore, there is a lot of information here to under Keylonic Sciences, Anna Hayes and Ashayana

Cheers
Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #64
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Basically we live in a Universe which has 15 dimensions, each 3 dimensions make a harmonic universe (HU)

HU5 - the domain of the Rishi (dimensions 13 to 15)
HU4 - the domain of the Avatar where the Kryst is (dimensions 10 to 12)
HU3 - the domain of the Oversoul or Monad (dimensions 7 to 9)
HU2 - the domain of the Soul (dimensions 4 to 6)
HU1 - Where we are

You can start by readin the Voyager I and II books by Ashayana Deane or go to their website

http://www.azuritepress.com/

and explore, there is a lot of information here to under Keylonic Sciences, Anna Hayes and Ashayana

Cheers
I've read all the Hayes books printed thus so far.......here comes my question......how can we prove what she says is the correct information?

Yes, how do you prove it?
Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #65
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi eXchanger, I am afraid not, we are still here and if you take into the consideration that when the Anu Elohim fall they brought down with them 11.5 dimesions of our matrix, they destroyed USG12, which was re-built

After that we had the IAIAN wars or the Orion wars

The fall of Tara

Harmonic Universes 4,3,2 have fallen so the only way out is from here Harmonic Universe 1 through the Middle domains

Love
Yes, it's her explanations of this and the knowing that all is not right here on planet earth that make me take her seriously.....
Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #66
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
personally, we think, the 11th anchored on 11/11/2009

and, The Mother Earth herself, has NOT fallen

only some NOT all of the beings, that are upon here / or, above here, in the ethers

some of them, have risen quite high ~ not high enough to match her ~ but at least

2 completes matrixes (24D) + 9 d = 33dimensions (thru 9 layers of density)
Well only time and the events of the future can tell what really happen but from my perspective, the 11th dimension correspond to the Buddha state...I don't see many buddhas walking in the streets

I personally would like to see a different probability but I am aware that denial is the worst kind of fear. When we can see clearly after having studied and work out what is what, then we can make intelligent decision and hope for the best while preparing for the worse

Things don't go away cos be brush them under the carpet so I am here on a quest to inform of the choice I feel is the one that resonates with me which is the Krystal ha choice or the choice of the Kryst

I think people must have the opportunity to know all that is available before choosing

As per the summaries from the Guardian Alliance, Earth has fallen and the Sun has suffer irreparable damage...maybe you should peruse the summaries?

Love
Old 01-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #67
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

personally, we see the 15 or 1-5 - as 6 - a 6th density high astral harvest/ not dimensions

(and, we are NOT sure, why she ties things, that way to dimensions)

we are, NOT sure, what 'ad/h' thinks ....or, bases her facts on

"abraxasinas" what do you think ???

(we know she also utilises, a myriad of newly formed names/and, descriptions for things too)

some of which, we've never heard of

(although, we do NOT profess to be an eXpert on her work- a. dean/hayes/ad/h, work)

there are definitely threads of truth, in it

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #68
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Abraxas, your quoted text in green

Wow, what an emotion-charged response from a starchild which is the truth that spans the sands of time.

You have for example the wisdom saying of five such universes in paradise:
(19) Jesus says: (1)"Blessed is he who was, before he came into being.
(2) If you become disciples of mine (and) listen to my words, these stones will serve you.
(3) For you have five trees in Paradise that do not change during summer (and) winter,
and their leaves do not fall. (4) Whoever comes to know them will not taste death."
To witch one of the three "Jesus" are you referring to?

There's only the One as a template for the Many!

Then there are precisely five regular polyhedrons of Archimedes, knows as the Platonic Solids.
Which are part of the Metatronic Sciences

The Metatronic Sciences are a minor subset of Dragonian Omniscience and so what you term Metatronic Sciences are not what Dragons consider advanced interdimensional physics.

Then there are precisely five superstring classes, which unify the quantum mechanics within 10 dimensions of chiral superstrings and within nonchiral 26 dimensions of gauge bosons.

So now you are talking of 10 dimensions, of course the falled angelics have only 10 strands of distorted DNA don't they?

You seem not to understand tha basics of 12-dimensional supervolumars encompassing 11-dimensional supermembranes encompassing 10-dimensional superstrings. The rootr reductions crystallize 1-2-3 of the Minkowski spacetime.

To converse with you about 'fallen angelics', you are required your usage of terms before debate can be meaningful.

Similarly, you should define the 'God worlds' beyond the 15 dimensions of the 5 harmonic universes to deviate from wordplay.
I should nothing but graciously I’ll tell you that beyond the 5fh Harmonic Universe, the realm of the Golden Rishi, there are three more realms of sound and beyond that there is the realm of the Yunasai

You seem very hostile and defensive for one claiming to be so spiritually advanced and filled by the Love of God.
You are using labellings, which are arbitrary in the licence of the cocreators residing within the massparametric universe of inertial lightspeed invariance restriction.

2. Where have I stated that I am channeling? I do no such thing, as my tripartite tier of consciousness has attained a certain harmony between the waking-, the sub- and the super. Therefore I am repeating the data I know from my affinity with Thuban communicated by telepathic means in full consciousness.
Well then, “you are also part of the lowerD” as you point out in 6, you can not have it both ways; therefore you are susceptible to the filters of the NET, so your information has to be filtered too to separate the wheat from the chaff. The MCEO has three speakers and all downloads are compared between them to avoid misrepresentations of the original data
I AM a multiuniversal being that expands 5 Harmonic Universe, a expression of the Mashaya Hana, as many in this planet are now

Where have I stated of being part of the lower dimensions in 6. You are presupposing and preemptying your expectations in regards to my potential replies.
You misconstruct the information being physically transmitted over the web as necessarily having to originate in the lower spacetime realities.
Have you ever heared of quantum entanglement? Quantum entanglement is nonlocal and so can connect higherD to lowerD in quantum data mode.

5. Thank you for the information you have given me to ponder. I shall use my discernment to separate the 'chaff from the wheat' as the wisdom saying states.
So you believe that the humans will fall into Black Holes, where they then become like the 'fallen angels' and lose their souls and spiritual identities, should the 'nasty' dragons get their way?

Do you understand the physics of Black Holes sufficiently to define the parameters to allow such an occurrence?
Do you know how the physical interaction between Black Holes and physical bodies manifests?
Do you know how the metaphysicality and/or the physicality of humans and 'fallen angels' relates to each other and then to the dynamics of Black Holes?
Do you know what the god-source is under those initial and boundary conditions of Black Holes interacting physically with other energies?
Do you know what 'fallen angels' are in such terminology?

Yes I do

Well then, calculate for me the Black Holed Hubble Event Horizon equivalent for a 11-dimensional universe as a Strominger Extremum Mother Black Hole; that is a Black Hole not subject to Hawking Radiation.

This is basic Thuban physics and I give you the Mass parameter as 6.5x10^52 kilograms. There are many people here on this forum who can perform this calculation and so it is well known by Terran physicists.

6. I never said that the information from the Guardian Alliance is disinformation. I said that, being part of the lowerD universe, ALL information becomes subject to an incomplete agenda and therefore all things are partially true and partially incorrect in the evaluation processes applied in dichotomised or dualised systems.

Well as you see you are mistaken regarding the Guardian Alliance

Without you specifying in what manner i would be 'mistaken', I cannot comment on this, especially as I have not used the label 'mistake'. Remember I never said the Guardian Alliance disinformed. You are 'chasing a red herring' here as the saying goes. Or the saying of a dog chasing its own tail.

7. It is pleasing to see that you try to discern the scientific content of your source material. Some of the scientific data from Thuban has been published in this planetary spacetime environment, but much more is accessible by extraterrestrial data collectors.
The proportion which has been published in the Earth environment will remain in relative obscurity until physical contact with the nearest information collectors has been made. These are sentiences from one of yur nearest starsystems, namely Canis Major, Sirius, the DogStar so 8.4 lightyears away.
Below are some references you can use to access some of the information from Fafnir, the central library of Thuban in the capitol Dragonia.

http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder6.pdf
http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder7.pdf
http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder8.pdf
And more if you replace the number # by 1-10.[/COLOR]
Thank you for the links I will study them and comment on them when I am ready

You are welcome!

8. It is untrue that any cosmic- extraterrestrial or interdimensional race is planning to 'blast' the earth and its inhabitants with some 'weapon' to cause a poleshift in 2012. Yes you are not only free to create your own destiny, but you are destined to travel and communicate to and with the lifeforms within the galaxies to share your experiences of your 'great metamorphosis' from human caterpillar to starhuman butterfly with others.
Eventually, you my dear starchild from Cassiopeia, you will achieve galactic consciousness and your lightbody will facilitate the galaxies and stars you now observe as the cells within your body. You will then no longer be a Queen of the Bull, but you shall be a Universe interacting with other Universes.

No it isn't, the Elders intent regarding the 2012 aligment with Sagitarius A is to cause pole shift as the gravitron reached 55 metatronic spin, and not I am not from Cassiopea

Perhaps the 'Elders' in your cosmogony are not the same as the 'Elders of Thuban'.
If you are not from Cassiopeia, then your claim of knowing the I AM becomes unjustified. Think about it - All That Is.

10. You truly honour me in terming this 'my dragons'. In a way the Dragons are like pets - Man's Best Friend Loyal and True like the Dogs of Sirius who are your pets in the decouplings of the DNA between the realms.
Do you know, that when you pet and play with your dogs you are interacting with Sirian intelligence?
Do you know that when you abuse your cats, you abuse Andromedean sentience?

I know that when you talk about dragons is metaphorical, it refers to certain fallen races and they are distinguish by colour denomination, mind games will not work here. And yes pets can sometimes have connections with beings of other systems

No, the Dragons I talk about are real in the 12th dimension in the physical transformative sense and they are real in psychophysical identities in the lower dimensions. Two of our colour codes are Cyan and Red to accomodate the thing you term the 'fallen angels', also encoded as Red Dragons and Scarlet Beasts in terran scriptures.
But truly WE are Rainbow-Serpents harbouring all the colours with Orange becoming the beginning of a tertiary colour sequence following the primary Red-Green-Blue and the Secondary Cyan-Magenta-Yellow.
Check up on Baiame, the 'Great Rainbow Dragon' of Australian aboriginal mythology.

Indeed my Dog is from Sirius and my Cats are from Andromeda; my Elephants are from Arcturus and my Cetaceans are from the Pleiadeans. All of them are quantum entangled in nonlocal superconnectedness of de Broglie inflaton tachyonic matter waves.

Why then should ANY alien race intend to destroy this planet, when their own familiars are residing as the Gaian lifeforms?

Darling is IAIA HU3, a sun that got attacked by the fallen races and their wormholes, from IAIA was down stepped Tara HU2(now Alcione) and from the fall of TARA was down stepped part of the Milky WayHU1 including the Pleiades and the Solar System, the lowest of God's heavens

The destruction your people intend is not for the destruction sake, I know that, it is borne of the need for quantum, you should know this, as the black holes are sepparated from source and therefore do not have access to the eternal flow and backflow of energy. Would it not be easier for your races to do space dust return? How much more are you going to suffer? How many more your races will sacrifice?

Wow, there are so many intergalactic and extraplanetary star wars happening in your cosmogony. The truth is, the Thubans have never 'warred' with anyone. We understand the concept but it is the sign of rather underevolvd galactic civilisations to us to engage in such uncivilized behaviour like shooting or throwing thins at each other.
We do engage in ballsports though, where we throw and kick the orbs around for fun and friendly competitions and the training of physical skills.
You insist on misidentifying the ADs from the lower dimensions with the Thubans from Dragonia.
The latter are the wingmaker race and a race to which you also belong but have forgotten your origins.
The former are part of the lowerD interaction of all sentiences.
I shall post a semifictional account of the relationship at the end of this post for your perusal, consideration and entertainment.

11. It is very good, that you have come too the understanding through your endeavours of Being One with the Divine I Am. I congratulate you upon your graduation from the ignorance about this factuality.
I AM one with the All Oneness,

You have not yet become One with the Thubans beloved Daughter of Taurus.

12. Thank you for respecting my choices and yes I am the Count of the Vampyres - Dracula the Horrible graduated onto the galactic level of Thuban from Transylvania.

Well, I have encountered vampires before but never found one that was willing to accept it was one, well done! I like Integrity
Are you alike to Allister Crowley, or the BEAST 666 as he called himself?

Aleister Crowley initiated himself on the basis of his virile imagination. He indeed discovered the main postulate of Dragonhood (as you shall see upon reading my attachement on the Dragonian Constitution).
Thubans are unlike the vampyres of human mythology however in that we are comfortable in both the sunlight and the darkness. We also cannot be harmed by stakes through thye heart or crosses of any kind as our masterdragon bore the cross as template for the Council of Thuban.

13. The Love of the Dragons is with you Princess in Wonderland.

Be well and attentive on your path towards your self-remembrance and your breaking the shell of your cocoon.

I rather not "break anything, it has taken quite a bit of effort to get rid of all the fallen angelic contraptions that harness the human body and the distortions that your kin have created in the template of the Milky Way

In Eternal Love
If you refuse the shell of your cosmic egg- your encumberance, you shall surely remain in your present state of incarnation.
Do you know what would happen to chicks or alligators or dinosaurs should they fail to break their eggshells? They suffer physical demise in not being physically strong enough to 'Get out of their prison cell', useful
and life supporting for the duration of the incubation, but deadly once its purpose has become fulfilled.

The Love of Thuban towards Gaia is indeed eternal.

[I]Abraxas

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.
A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3˝ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.

The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3˝ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3˝ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.
The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.
Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.

In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.
Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-04-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #69
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yes, it's her explanations of this and the knowing that all is not right here on planet earth that make me take her seriously.....
YOU might be quited surprised, how much, is 'real' good on earth, right now
Old 01-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #70
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've read all the Hayes books printed thus so far.......here comes my question......how can we prove what she says is the correct information?

I am not here to prove, I am not a speaker only a student...the information is available on the website and can be analized in detail

For me is real because I have studied and done a lot of work that has enable me to have direct experience but if you don't have direct experience how can I explain how the Yunasai feels like, there are no words that can convey the love and the expanssion

Also on a practical note, Cliff High, who is rather down to earth; believes we are suffering from magnetic anomalies. Those anomalies have been explained by Ashayana Dean with great detail in her workshops and DVDs

Indeed, Asha has explained even 9/11 and predicted things that have come to pass so early in her lectures is stunning!

All that I can say is that all my life I looked for answers and have studied so many schools of thought and could not make sense of it all and when I found the teachings of the Melchizedeck Cloister Emeral Order, I resonated with them inmediately and it has given me back all what I was searching for: Self love, peace, serenity, etc., and the certainty that I am not abandoned here and I am infinitely loved by my god self...inside myself...all these experiences are personal

The ammount of information that Ashayana Deane has brought forth is stunning, about 1000 hours of lectures that cover so much material that explains so much of how all came to be and which is the way out....

I know now that even if I can not do slide into Urtha I will die and go there anyway for part of me is already there...and it is awesome!

Love
Old 01-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #71
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Abrax, is there any way you can give a simple explanation of your last post? My eyes are still not feeling to well reading script of such length right now.

If not, I'll try again another day.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #72
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
personally, we see the 15 or 1-5 - as 6 - a 6th density high astral harvest/ not dimensions

(and, we are NOT sure, why she ties things, that way to dimensions)

we are, NOT sure, what 'ad/h' thinks ....or, bases her facts on

"abraxasinas" what do you think ???

(we know she also utilises, a myriad of newly formed names/and, descriptions for things too)

some of which, we've never heard of

(although, we do NOT profess to be an eXpert on her work- a. dean/hayes/ad/h, work)

there are definitely threads of truth, in it
Susan the Exchanger - just like Isis eXchanged the lost spiritual phallus of Osiris with the symbol of Grandma Spiderwoman of the Hopi Lore.
The Arachne then wove the web to allow Horus of the Horizon to be born in the symbol of the Wisdomkeeper of the Ages - the Sphinx.
So Isis PERSISTED like OUR Susan does - to do and say and write what she considers to be right and what 'feels' ok.
Indeed she is a 'Keeper of the Secrets' and an ambassadora for the highest feminine, the Creation of the Universe as Cosmic Womb herself.
Susan the EXchanger has become the SHARER of the Secrets of Creation and many of her sisters will follow her into a New Dawn following a long and enduring night.

What do I think about Anna Hayes?
She is your sister and a fellow goddess of the sharing and the searching and the exchanging of the data.
Albeit, consulting the Council of Thuban I am advised that the information is as yet disharmonised between the yin and the yang.
The shadow yang has overpowered the yang of the light and the information tries to be androgenous before its time and without the fulfilment of the Mother's Dream to Love BOTH the male and the female.

Abraxasinas
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #73
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Eleni,

There is and will be no proof that would work for more than one recipient.

Such proof would be a violation of universal law - an infringment of freewill.

Your job - as noted above - is to sort the "wheat from the chaff".

A..
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #74
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
'We stood before it and began to freeze inside from the exertion. We questioned the painting, berated it, made love to it, prayed to it: We called it mother, called it whore and sl#t, called it our beloved, called it Abraxas...'
(Excerpt from 'DEMIAN' by Hermann Hesse)
So very well realised Trancoso. Abraxasinas= As In Abraxas the gnostic monad encompassing the duality. It's the gnostic rooster whose testicular egg created the universe as the female beloved from the male loneliness as two in one unseparated.
Ergo the solution to the chicken-egg paradox.
The Father can be his own Father but requires a Mother to give Birth to him from an Egg; whilst the Mother can be her own Mother but requires a Father who creates her as the physical construct able to lay eggs.

One can't hide anything from a good detective.

Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-04-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #75
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post

Peace
Aren't you a big moustache dear bigmo? You can handle a little data overload to clear the neuronal pathways as a dragon slayer can't you?
Sean Connery might not be pleased, as he understands the true nature of Draco.

You are ready to tackle the big questions out of the Greek Forum of Socrates and the panentheon of Athena and the Oracle of Delphi.

It is well known to you that growing daughters challenge their fathers for their right of selfdeterminations.

Abracadabra
I am not bantering with stardust but I am opening the vaults.
Closed Thread