Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spirituality on Earth?

I finally got around to listening to Jim Sparks' interview. (If you haven't yet seen it, put it on the top of your To-Do List!) What an amazing story!

So, he, too, says there are many, many races of ET's visiting our planet, and one race is calling itself "The Keepers." These are the ones who, apparently, were the ones who genetically created the human race. It sounds like, in a sense, we're the flowers of their garden, or their responsibility (I hate to say "property").

My question is this: where does spirituality fit into all this? If we're being bred for some unknown purpose, or even no purpose, what are we spiritually? Why would our Souls incarnate in these physical bodies?

I guess I'm thinking there must be something that ties all this together. For example, maybe this Earth is considered a school for Soul development, and the ETs are responsible for providing physical vehicles for this school? I've never heard anyone state this theory, but I'm wondering what others think about this?
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spirituality on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemist View Post

My question is this: where does spirituality fit into all this? If we're being bred for some unknown purpose, or even no purpose, what are we spiritually? Why would our Souls incarnate in these physical bodies?

Interesting question. Ive always thought of the posibility of us being extremely powerfull beings ignorant to our potential. We possess a great diversity of emotions which can at times be very intense.
This then comes around to manifestation, the more powerfull our emotions are the more effective we are at manifesting in this dimension. That goes for both positive and negative stuff.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The human body was created by different races. But in no case did they create the human spirit.

Then there is the mind, this tunnel that connects the planes that together make up the reality of a man.

There is a great difference between a material vehicle and the individual himself.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
The human body was created by different races. But in no case did they create the human spirit.

Then there is the mind, this tunnel that connects the planes that together make up the reality of a man.

There is a great difference between a material vehicle and the individual himself.
This is what I believe, too, but I've never heard abductees talk about this. Why would our Souls incarnate here? I wonder if we're somehow trapped here, or if we come here of our own choosing?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #5
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
"I'm so glad I'm immortal right now" - Someone.
That was mine. I posted that this morning in one of the forums.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Souls incarnate here because it is an ideal place to live a high intensity of experience that gives it an advantageous increase of recorded cellular science.

It gets this advantage from the amount of tension that is created within the electrification of the nervous system that carries the information about the organized activity of cellular consciousness, increasing the soul's ability to better organize within an evolutionary model in the future.

The tension created from the connection with an animal body whose consciousness is based on instinct for survival is a great opportunity for soul progress.

To the soul, suffering is desirable. But it is not to the ego.

At the same time, being let loose within an experimental environment means that the ego, this unit of consciousness that results from the connection between the spirit and the soul when incarnated, sees itself forced to increase its vibratory rate, therefore enforcing what we could call a mental body that becomes ever more performant.

This allows for the eventual personalization of spirit energy, something new in this universe.

This makes this planet extremely important.

If the spirit is to personalize, it means that the soul is then forced to let go of its energy, the accumulated charge as memorial form during its incarnations, and to let the spirit free to take over.

This basically means that Luciferian forces lose control over the incarnated, since the world of the form is the world of his hierarchies and they are his work.

And these hierarchies have no interest in losing control over a source of energy that makes life possible in the material sphere.

This makes this planet important to the extreme.

Incarnation of the soul allows the creation of evolutionary models in the astral plane.

The increase of the mental vibrationary level creates another evolutionary model within a plane of reality other than the astral plane.

The astral plane is the realm where death may exist. In this other plane, death is impossible, because spirit IS life. So that a model based on the spirit energy being freed equates a new direction in the movement of consciousness. A movement that is opposite to that of reincarnational experiences and a movement that escape all Luciferian influences.

The soul incarnates for experience purposes. But the soul longs to fuse with its reality of origin but is trapped within a lie controlled by Luciferian intelligences.

In the end, consciousness is what is at stake, and not a particular model of civilization as humankind imagines what a civilization is.

Most especially this civilization, which is based on animal instincts, where matter is allowed to over power the energy of life itself, this energy being the highjacked reality of man himself whose origin does not lie within what we could call the sphere of creation.

Does any of this ring any bell at all?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #7
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Alkhemist, if you read Dolores Canon's "The Convoluted Universe" series (3 books) it will open your eyes to the question. Actually, start with her book "The Custodians". Amazing concepts...
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickscent View Post
Alkhemist, if you read Dolores Canon's "The Convoluted Universe" series (3 books) it will open your eyes to the question. Actually, start with her book "The Custodians". Amazing concepts...
Thank you very much! I always love hearing new interpretations of this mess.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #9
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Richard, thank you so much for this thoughtful response! You've done a lot to help me sort this out. I have quite a bit of background in spiritual concepts, but nothing in my studies has allowed for this new, larger view of the Universe that we're seeing now.

My comments and questions follow....

Quote:
Souls incarnate here because it is an ideal place to live a high intensity of experience that gives it an advantageous increase of recorded cellular science.
I followed you up until you said that incarnation "gives it an advantageous increase of recorded cellular science." Can you clarify this? Are you talking about "cellular science" as it appeals to multidimensional beings in general?

Quote:
It gets this advantage from the amount of tension that is created within the electrification of the nervous system that carries the information about the organized activity of cellular consciousness, increasing the soul's ability to better organize within an evolutionary model in the future.

The tension created from the connection with an animal body whose consciousness is based on instinct for survival is a great opportunity for soul progress.

To the soul, suffering is desirable. But it is not to the ego.
All very logical. Is this based on personal conclusions? Where did this information come from?

Quote:
At the same time, being let loose within an experimental environment means that the ego, this unit of consciousness that results from the connection between the spirit and the soul when incarnated, sees itself forced to increase its vibratory rate, therefore enforcing what we could call a mental body that becomes ever more performant.
Ok, paraphrasing here: you're saying that the tension between the newly created ego and the soul forces the ego to increase it's vibration, thereby creating a "mental body." Is this correct?

Quote:
This allows for the eventual personalization of spirit energy, something new in this universe.
I'm guessing this is also known as Individualization. (?)

This makes this planet extremely important.

Quote:
If the spirit is to personalize, it means that the soul is then forced to let go of its energy, the accumulated charge as memorial form during its incarnations, and to let the spirit free to take over.
Can you explain how you define spirit vs. soul, please?

Quote:
This basically means that Luciferian forces lose control over the incarnated, since the world of the form is the world of his hierarchies and they are his work.

And these hierarchies have no interest in losing control over a source of energy that makes life possible in the material sphere.

This makes this planet important to the extreme.
"Luciferian forces" opens up a whole nuther can of worms, I guess you know. I've known people who define Luciferian as "evil" (having to do with Satan, et al.) and then those who say Luciferian is simply the name of the "Light Bearer." Do you see Lucifer as a being, then?

Quote:
Incarnation of the soul allows the creation of evolutionary models in the astral plane.

The increase of the mental vibrationary level creates another evolutionary model within a plane of reality other than the astral plane.
I find this to be a fascinating thought! I have never considered the idea of evolutionary "models" being purposefully created, but it makes sense.

Quote:
The astral plane is the realm where death may exist. In this other plane, death is impossible, because spirit IS life. So that a model based on the spirit energy being freed equates a new direction in the movement of consciousness. A movement that is opposite to that of reincarnational experiences and a movement that escape all Luciferian influences.
This is what gets a bit confusing to me. My understanding is that Souls are Immortal to begin with. We keep coming back partly because of Karma, partly because it's our choice to continually grow and perfect our Souls. But my understanding is also that Souls don't need to come back here if they gain enough Spiritual awareness.

How is the fear of death of importance to Souls in your view?

Quote:
The soul incarnates for experience purposes. But the soul longs to fuse with its reality of origin but is trapped within a lie controlled by Luciferian intelligences.
Where did this Luciferian influence begin? Can the Soul simply not incarnate here and go elsewhere (perhaps another planet) instead?

Quote:
In the end, consciousness is what is at stake, and not a particular model of civilization as humankind imagines what a civilization is.

Most especially this civilization, which is based on animal instincts, where matter is allowed to over power the energy of life itself, this energy being the highjacked reality of man himself whose origin does not lie within what we could call the sphere of creation.

Does any of this ring any bell at all?
Yes, several. But I don't quite have a grasp on your point of view here, and I'd very much like to!

Thanks for your time with this.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

So eventually our spirits will lead our souls. But to what end? Has this happened already? Will these new entities of ours travel through time as well?

Last edited by Jonah; 09-21-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: revise
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The realm of spirit has no mass, no wavelengh, no time . It's infinite . Not being located in time, nor in space, it can't be trapped.
A spirit can choose however to locate itself and take a viewpoint in order to have a game and exchange experience with other viewpoints.
In doing so he uses a mind which he uses to control the flesh body.
In the game bodies are vulnerable . The moments of pain are stored in that part of the mind which due to the burden becomes "unconscious". When unconsciousness is loaded , it can act as a separate entity in itself , the "ego".If spirit identifies with the ego it becomes trapped into space time.
The way to disentangle one self from the space time problem is then to focus on the present time.

kindness
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:26 PM   #12
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Alkhemist. I will give you quick answers, I am short on time right now. So I will use a bullet point approach that follows the order of your questions.

1- Cellular consciousness is a science. In a single cell exists the science necessary for the construction of evolution models that overlap the planes of creation. A cell is not just a material object, it has ramifications in other planes. Those planes are constituted by sub-material level of energies, levels from which the material laws, in other words atomic consciousness, are derived,

2- The information comes from the hierarchy that is the origin of the human spirit.

3- Interesting that you would say it this way. The ego is the connection between the spirit and the soul. The tension between the ego and the soul is the tension between consciousness and the life plan. The soul, when it is contemplating in the world of the dead is studying a life plan that is to be enacted during incarnation. The ego is left to support the plan in the experience without any memory or explanation of the purpose of the plan. Being kept in ignorance, he constantly seeks to work around the oppositions that the plan incorporates, forcing him to mentalize his energy. The less emotions come and interfere in the mental process, the more efficient the process of increasing the vibratory rate. The vibratory rate is the level of access that an intelligence has to what he knows at his source. The mental body is the result from the integration of the energy of the experience when the ego is made aware of the necessity to fulfill the life plan that has for purpuse the elimination of faults in the model. These faults are made obvious through the oppositions programmed for the life time during incarnation. This is the reality behind karma, and it has nothing to do with Eastern representations of karmic laws that propose a polarized view of good and evil.

4- I personnally have a problem with the term individualization because it stinks of ego-=centrism. We could you the term individuation instead, if you don't mind. The personalization of the spirit energy is equivalent to it becoming aware through the impressions of the form during the experience. The force behind the individual consciousness wants to fuse with the mortal.

The dark forces oppose this process. They would blow this world up if necessary to prevent it from happening.

5- The spirit is life energy while the soul is almost totally made of memory.

6- Lucifer is an intelligence of the scope of what we could call a sphere. A sphere is a universe in itself that contains the organized hierarchies that are set up to task in line with the will of the origin of the intelligence in question.

7- Time was created so that there could be evolution. Without time there would be no evolution. Intelligences would be trapped within the scope of their perfection.

8- Souls are immortal but not eternal. What does immortal means to you?

The soul is a vehicle for energy. The only thing that has permanence is consciousness. The soul is limited in its ability to move accross planes, limiting personification to the material realm and the astral sub material plane.

9- Death is a new, local, reality that was especially made to trap the spirit of man within matter and efficiently cut it off from its origin.

Luciferian is not simply an influence. It has a cosmic function. Evil needs to be re-defined from outside the polarity of good and evil that has tainted man's psychology since his infusion.

Hope this helps clarify a bit.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:27 PM   #13
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The origin of the hierarchies of light in anti-material in essence. They have never experimented matter as we do via the connection of the soul and of the material body.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #14
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The way to disentangle one self from the space time problem is then to focus on the present time.
Beautifully said, Mudra! Meditation has been key for me in doing just that. I wouldn't know how else to handle this planet right now if I didn't!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #15
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Richard, there is a lot of information here that I resonate with. If possible, I'd love to be able to talk to you via email or some other forum (only because I don't want to take up all the bandwidth in Project Avalon for my own interests).

I took a few snips of your post for comments and replies below.

Quote:
A cell is not just a material object, it has ramifications in other planes. Those planes are constituted by sub-material level of energies, levels from which the material laws, in other words atomic consciousness, are derived,
It sounds to me here that cells are a microcosm of the human being, much like we're a microcosm of the Cosmos. This makes sense to me within fractal theory.

Quote:
The information comes from the hierarchy that is the origin of the human spirit.
I was going to say that I don't mean to pry, but that wouldn't be completely honest. I understand if you're in a "closed closet," so to speak, but I would like to understand more about the hierarchies and how they are contacted.

Quote:
The less emotions come and interfere in the mental process, the more efficient the process of increasing the vibratory rate.
This is a priceless gem! Thank you! I've often been on the verge of realizing this very thing, but lacked the articulation, I suppose. This makes perfect sense, and gives me more reason in my quest for detachment.

Quote:
The vibratory rate is the level of access that an intelligence has to what he knows at his source. The mental body is the result from the integration of the energy of the experience when the ego is made aware of the necessity to fulfill the life plan that has for purpose the elimination of faults in the model.
Then is this mental body something that is particularly useful to develop? Can I make a leap here and assume that this mental body is developed through Arcane methods?

Quote:
These faults are made obvious through the oppositions programmed for the life time during incarnation. This is the reality behind karma, and it has nothing to do with Eastern representations of karmic laws that propose a polarized view of good and evil.
My understanding of karma, coming from a long-time study of Tantric Buddhism, is exactly as you've described it -- more or less as a action/reaction or "Divine Law."

Quote:
The personalization of the spirit energy is equivalent to it becoming aware through the impressions of the form during the experience. The force behind the individual consciousness wants to fuse with the mortal.
Thereby spiritualizing the material?

Quote:
The spirit is life energy while the soul is almost totally made of memory.
I'm wondering if by "memory" you mean "a record of all experiences" rather than what humans typically think of as memory?

Quote:
Lucifer is an intelligence of the scope of what we could call a sphere. A sphere is a universe in itself that contains the organized hierarchies that are set up to task in line with the will of the origin of the intelligence in question.
Something I read recently in The Ra Material spoke of the "dark forces" as "Orion Crusaders." Despite the Star-Wars-like description, my understanding is that these negatively polarized, yet highly developed, entities focus on "service to self" as a path, and they sometimes focus on attempting to persuade humans to their point of view. Would this be what you mean by the term "Luciferian"?

Quote:
Souls are immortal but not eternal. What does immortal means to you?
I suppose I mean "indestructible," but not as an individuated Soul. At some point, the Soul will return to the Creator, so in this sense, the Soul would not be eternal.

Quote:
The soul is a vehicle for energy. The only thing that has permanence is consciousness. The soul is limited in its ability to move across planes, limiting personification to the material realm and the astral sub material plane.
Is it truly limited? Many schools of thought seem to believe that the Soul, once free of the material, can move across planes(?)

Quote:
Death is a new, local, reality that was especially made to trap the spirit of man within matter and efficiently cut it off from its origin.
This I don't understand. If the Soul is immortal (but not eternal), how does death trap the spirit? Or perhaps I'm not clear on the difference between "Soul" and "spirit"?

Quote:
Luciferian is not simply an influence. It has a cosmic function. Evil needs to be re-defined from outside the polarity of good and evil that has tainted man's psychology since his infusion.
I think I have a pretty good grasp these days on the negative polarity as a balancing factor rather than something to be eliminated. Without it, there would be no tension, and hence, no learning. Still, it does seem like we have an overabundance of negative polarity right now in the material plane!

Thank you very much for your time, Richard. I'm aware that conversations like this take a lot of time, so I understand if you need to cut this short.

Tags
earth, school, spirituality, et's